Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2013, 7:25:52

So, you've been beaten down unjustly for defending your land. Some jerkoff in some alliance has come along and abused you with his string of countries which resulted in the killing of yours for defending yourself. Had enough?

Have you really had enough of it? Do you really want to head out there on your own and do a minor bit of damage and just get killed again by youself?

Convert your play into a useful effort to seriously hurt the guy who has abused you. Become a Homicidal Maniac.

I will be forming up a warriors alliance of nothing but people who have a serious attitude and want to kick ass, especially against the assholes who seem to dominate the game.

Our goal will be to punish offenders, simple, direct, and driven to succeed at destroying the enjoyment of the game for assholes.

We can see where it goes, just send me a Private Message through this forum and we can start preparing. :)

BOOOOYAHHHH!!!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

JJosh693

Jul 8th 2013, 7:47:12

almost interesting :)
~JJosh -> FFA - ARES

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 7:48:49

from what i have seen of you intelligence and comprehension skills, im not worried about you doing anything dangerous in this game, or having the ability to organize your 16 countries, much less a clan

i mean fluff, you think CC and NBK are the same people, lol. thats all most people need to know about you. all you have to do is look closely!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 11:41:41

lol

Cerb couldn't hang in XI and we are one of the most laid back clans around
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Donny Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 13:19:28

THIS WILL BE GOOD...

my numbers are 1-16.....

pls suicide me,,, i have just a stupid amount of chems to get rid of
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

FbGzx2013 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 13:23:10

To make a real diference he would have to get 10-20 more people with 16 countries each and I dont see that with all the "getting new players" problems this game is having. I bet this post really scared alot of
clans... * sarcasim*
FbGz- SOTA - Death Knights
MSN:

Twain Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 13:50:21

I love the very idea of announcing that you plan on going after the big clans.

That doesn't give clans like NBK, PAN, CC and TKO much motivation to not just kill you as soon as possible, does it?

FbGzx2013 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 14:17:53

Lol
MSN:

kemo Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 16:38:36

who tried this before? paulie?? wheres he now?
all praised to ra

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 17:01:25

lol don't come this way with fluff my clan also knows what to do with a suicider and we aren't even mentioned on that list

ZIP Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 18:08:16

just pm the l0ser if you want in... there are plenty who love to kill yous off so good luck.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 18:13:48

Originally posted by FbGzx2013:
I dont see that with all the "getting new players" problems this game is having.

isnarn didnt have any probl....oh wait, yes he did.

Good luck, Cerberus. I just hope that your guys you get respect their current clans enough to leave a 72 hr window before hitting a pacted clan.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 18:25:48

Im down! Who can I hit?

Those tards! I ran a solo tag, without most people knowing it was me! I got ALMOST 5 grabs against me total, and 1 person did a harmful spy op!

Now the clan is paying reps for the harmful spy op and I retalled the rest and gained land.... BUT they do treat 1 man tags horribly! how could a new person make it?

Cereberus let me know who to hit and when! I have faith in the awesome leadership you posses! All good leaders randomly post on FFAT to get the ball rolling!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2013, 21:12:07

The mental load in this thread is staggering. Some of the finest "minds" in the game are here. ROFLMAO

I suppose that we'll just have to wait until next round to find out what is going to happen. I just love a cliffhanger. :)

Angryjesus Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 21:14:31

Originally posted by Cerberus:
The mental load in this thread is staggering. Some of the finest "minds" in the game are here. ROFLMAO

I suppose that we'll just have to wait until next round to find out what is going to happen. I just love a cliffhanger. :)

What is going to happen is you are going to get even more untagged/small tags killed by being an idiot.

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 21:52:54

^that guy knows what he is talking about
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

FbGzx2013 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 22:45:38

True.
MSN:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2013, 23:25:36

I like the idea of a new war clan. I won't be joining it, but I do like the idea.

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 1:55:27

running suiciders threw the teeth of the chainsaw

Mr Emerald

Jul 9th 2013, 2:41:18

So he is making a war clan, which in the end will be more likely beat down set after set as they try to war someone. I am now going to predict, once he gets enough members, gets a beat down 3 sets in a row, will cry victim, in which he will say that you are running members off the server...

what a retard.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Emerald

Jul 9th 2013, 2:41:44

BTW that was just an assumption, I don't really no, or care what he posted in his first post.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

pollex

Jul 9th 2013, 3:00:46

Well Cerb, If you only retaliate countries that ignore standard retal rules and do some extreme things (in a bad way), I think thats a good idea. Unfortunately it seems like you have an axe to grind with big clans who generally retal properly and make a mistake here and there. In which case you will likely lose 45-60 countries yourself per reset, if your actually going to be active....which is also unlikely. So I'm guessing you lose 16 countries 48hrs after your first agression, then quit FFA.

I hope you actually do something positive, and don't become just another unorganized sucider or quiter.
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 5:53:50

The originator of this thread inspired me to donate to my local march of dimes. I encourage everyone to put down their ax and do the same.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2013, 16:18:09

Originally posted by pollex:
Well Cerb, If you only retaliate countries that ignore standard retal rules and do some extreme things (in a bad way), I think thats a good idea. Unfortunately it seems like you have an axe to grind with big clans who generally retal properly and make a mistake here and there. In which case you will likely lose 45-60 countries yourself per reset, if your actually going to be active....which is also unlikely. So I'm guessing you lose 16 countries 48hrs after your first agression, then quit FFA.

I hope you actually do something positive, and don't become just another unorganized sucider or quiter.

No, Pollex, this is going to be geared to attack those who are complete assholes with their policies, and they already know who they are. The individuals driving this are the ones that don't conform to a few simple rules for getting along in a war game.

One strike is a landgrab, 5 strikes is an act of war and should be treated as such.

That country, (individually) should be beat down. PERIOD, no mysterious bullfluff or calculations here. Just simple good citizenshhip encouragement. :)

We encourage people to play like a decent person, not just some greedy asshole who thinks that he can have it any way he wants it. And alliances that decide to back up such members, well, that's possibly a problem, but not much of one.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2013, 16:21:00

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
BTW that was just an assumption, I don't really no, or care what he posted in his first post.

So, you didn't read the first post, so automatically made assumptions and posted on it.

That's one of the finest minds in the game speaking folks.

ALL HAIL Mr. EMERALD, he's so smart he doesn't need to review anything before posting an opinion on it.

Whoooooooooooo!

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 18:32:25

you just dont get it do you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2013, 18:43:11

greedy assholes seem to proliferate ya know cerb
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:01:36

I think Helltard might have highjacked Cerb's account

he didn't used to be THIS retarded
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 22:31:48

Hahahah
The Death Knights

XI

Mr Emerald

Jul 9th 2013, 23:00:26

Originally posted by Cerberus:

So, you didn't read the first post, so automatically made assumptions and posted on it.

That's one of the finest minds in the game speaking folks.

ALL HAIL Mr. EMERALD, he's so smart he doesn't need to review anything before posting an opinion on it.

Whoooooooooooo!

Lol all hail me :) the finest speaking mind...

o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 23:01:52

Cerberus is a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist when it comes to political and sociological issues, why would a stance like this in this game surprise anyone?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr Emerald

Jul 10th 2013, 3:17:37

I heard he wears depends...
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2013, 3:24:29

I heard he wears depends...

The killer teddy bear looks more like a stunned frog.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 16:24:21

By all means, I think it's a great idea for players with a common issue to band together and play under one tag. This game needs that, in fact.

However, you cannot just expect the entire server to leave "suspicious looking untags" alone considering how often those very countries, if left alone, grind big axes and create general mischief.

Here you are appealing to people who you believe to actually READ FFAt to join you in a Whoopass Crusade yet if these very people DO read FFAt, 90% of their gripes wouldn't happen if they'd simply do the minimum of what the rest of the server expects and has repeatedly asked them to do.

Free For All. That pretty much grants every player here the prerogative to act and play how they wish under the Rules of the game.

However, it also allows their opponents the prerogative to act and play as THEY wish under those same rules.

That said, I'd love it if you could band together every "suicider" on the server, make a fighting tag and give it your best shot at kicking ass. It would be good for the server.

Problem is, I highly doubt that the "untagged" are really "new players" or terribly "innocent". History has put a lot of doubt on the notion. Newbies don't just miraculously have "killer builds" because they are somehow savants.

I believe the TRUTH is that there are a couple dozen people out there that have axes to grind with someone or just want to generally cause trouble.

I give you credit for trying to get them to nut up and tag up. BTW... What tag do YOU run under? I assume you will lead by example.

Twain Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 17:26:30

Originally posted by Dragon:
By all means, I think it's a great idea for players with a common issue to band together and play under one tag. This game needs that, in fact.

However, you cannot just expect the entire server to leave "suspicious looking untags" alone considering how often those very countries, if left alone, grind big axes and create general mischief.

Here you are appealing to people who you believe to actually READ FFAt to join you in a Whoopass Crusade yet if these very people DO read FFAt, 90% of their gripes wouldn't happen if they'd simply do the minimum of what the rest of the server expects and has repeatedly asked them to do.

Free For All. That pretty much grants every player here the prerogative to act and play how they wish under the Rules of the game.

However, it also allows their opponents the prerogative to act and play as THEY wish under those same rules.

That said, I'd love it if you could band together every "suicider" on the server, make a fighting tag and give it your best shot at kicking ass. It would be good for the server.

Problem is, I highly doubt that the "untagged" are really "new players" or terribly "innocent". History has put a lot of doubt on the notion. Newbies don't just miraculously have "killer builds" because they are somehow savants.

I believe the TRUTH is that there are a couple dozen people out there that have axes to grind with someone or just want to generally cause trouble.

I give you credit for trying to get them to nut up and tag up. BTW... What tag do YOU run under? I assume you will lead by example.

What he said. There's a lot of flaws in your logic Cerb. It's less that we want to see a new clan of unorganized players. It's that we see all the flaws in this idea. If you can truly get all of the players currently playing untagged and suiciding only because they've been mistreated to band up, then you'll have done a great thing. But the fact is, most of the untaggeds are untagged because if you're one of the jackasses that wants to suicide some clan every set, one of the easiest ways to try to do that is to hide in the huddled masses of untaggeds and hope the war clans don't hit you before you hit your target.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 19:32:07

Dragon is a wise old owl

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2013, 22:42:20

Dragon, those are good points indeed. I do plan on forming up a small tag where I will recruit the untaggeds from. Then, I will see for myself who is really a newb and who isn't.

I will expect that the rules we will play by will be most reasonable indeed. So only those who behave unreasonably will have something to fear, the vast majority of players in the other alliances will have nothing to worry about.

It's a means of organization that I have used before to found the old original MI on Solaria.