Verified:

mother Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 2:09:57

take a look at the new mazda 6

prank

Jul 4th 2013, 3:03:21

I got a civic last year. Was debating between corolla and that. The civic just ran a lot smoother, quieter engine.... plus the gas mileage is insane. I get about 35 MPG in city, 40 MPG on highway (non-hybrid).

hoop Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 18:10:30

Recently bought a 2009 corolla xrs. One of the worst buys I've ever made. Most uncomfortable car I've ever been in. Everything about it is cheap, poorly made. It's an awful car. They aren't any better with the newer models (though you can't get the xrs engine which means they are worse).

But why are you not looking at cars a few years older? You can still get 72 month financing, you'll save the new car hit, still have warranty, and well you'll just get more car. Unless you were planning to lease it seems like a new brainer. I mean heck you're close to having the money for the scion FR-S if you could find one used (would be hard though).

Sean

Jul 6th 2013, 15:20:01

I say get a truck... the wife will have u doing home improvement jobs and the bed will be a life saver.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2013, 16:24:54

wow, all these posts to read ...

"the Focus is an excellent model by Ford, I personally like the Ford 500 or Fusion myself." - Jon

Mondeo (Fusion in the US) myself - decent car, silly fuel economy (50-60mpg, diesel)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

crysk Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 13:23:10

I've had lots of luck with Nissan's. Currently in the Nissan Cube, payments $150 a month @ 60 months. Get's about 30 mpg. 2 years with no issues outside of normal maintenance. Lots of space without the gas guzzle of an SUV. Big enough to easily fit 3 car seats. We bought ours specifically to last quite a few years with a growing family. Have fun!

mrford Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 14:02:47

the Nissan Cube is a silly looking car.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 14:29:18

but practical.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

hawkeyee Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 3:34:34

So. Over the last 3 weeks we've read about and driven:

Corolla
Jetta
Civic
Mazda 3
Impreza
Lancer
Focus
Cruze
Sentra
Elantra
Forte

After considering all information available to us, we've decided to go with the 2014 Kia Forte LX. Going to go to the dealer tomorrow or Thursday to hammer out a price.

Thanks everyone for all your help!
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)