Verified:

Mr.Silver

Jun 29th 2013, 19:12:07

if at first you don't succeed try try try again?

last set they had a 20% number advantaged and received same amount of aid, they said it was unfair

this set DK has been aiding them all set long, they have a number advantage, yet will likely also say it was unfair.

SOL planned the war both times, RD just hit first. The whole idea for both these was is SOL's idea.... what's the point?

I plan on blindsiding Braden next set, he'll never see it coming *cackle*

locket Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:24:11

I think #90 and his FA should be enough to get him top 10 at this point! :)

Mr. Iris Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:26:22

Originally posted by locket:
I think #90 and his FA should be enough to get him top 10 at this point! :)

He better if he is going to live up to his namesake.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

braden Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:30:57

pfft, i'd rd war mvp you back to the stone age, my friend

Makinso Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:40:55

LOL Silver.

Like said numerous times we didn't intend to hit you guys. You guys got paranoid and hit us and started the whole BS. Don't go claiming things upside down. I flat out told you things would not have to go to war after we dropped you but you took it upon you to war straight out of the bag.

SOL won't claim unfair but I will claim what I told you ;). The fact that RD got paranoid enough to hit us says enough, the fact you get paranoid enough to FS us with 80 when were 60 tagged (Yes we tag more now we kept recruiting), says enough, the fact you feel the need to pull a day 7 FS lol says enough.

Now back to the field cuz this ain't over yet

Mr.Silver

Jun 29th 2013, 19:41:22

but I have super duper A-1 war skillzzz, noone can ever compete with the power of A-1 it wins in every phone book!

locket Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:43:16

Should we have allowed you to FS when you wanted to Makinso? I wonder why Dagga and all your little minions arent whining about FA this set eh? Bit hypocritical eh?

Mr.Silver

Jun 29th 2013, 19:46:30

"planning on hitting RD this set then?"

"maybe"
"we're debating a few options"

" how about not this set and we just plan a friendly for next set?"

" no, our guys won't want a friendly with you guys"

that's not really a "flat out told you no"

Mr. Iris Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:46:48

Originally posted by locket:
Should we have allowed you to FS when you wanted to Makinso? I wonder why Dagga and all your little minions arent whining about FA this set eh? Bit hypocritical eh?

Not at all hypocritical, they are facing an opponent that has a win by any means necessary mentality. If they want to compete then they have to adopt this mentality as well.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

braden Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 20:08:35

i don't know, iris, it still sounds incredibly hypocritical.

we're god fluffing awful, but they're just trying to survive?

braden Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 20:09:04

and silver, a-1 is good and all, but not war mvp worthy

braden Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 23:47:56

they lose and lose, i wonder how long until they want to stop being made fun of?

Boltar Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 23:50:45

a good friendly war with a 6month pact term sounds good. that way it puts an end to something stupid

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:21:32

you never told me you were an ol' blue eyes fan, bolts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-zSsw0LQMw

what ever happened to the collar bar and the fedora? men just aren't men, anymore.

(hoboken!)

Boltar Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:34:31

nothing wrong with some sinatra bud... and just like him. i do it my way

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:40:02

haha, nice nice ;)

a fantastic entertainer, even to this day. class like that is timeless, my friend.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:50:12

Locket don´t start that FA argument RD was getting FA far before SOL even pulled out FA. And RD got FA Far longer then SOL got it lol

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:53:25

They only bitc h bcuz they cant beat us like real men.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Boltar Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:53:41

id like to point out. i was offered outside of SoL FA twice this set. and i said no

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:59:07

mak- this reset, you mean?

hm, i'd hope not..

seminole: we're winning, and you're losing. likely because you're a loser, i reckon?

Jun 30th 2013, 1:22:33

seminole? fuk u.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 1:32:38

may i ask what bothers you about that?

(i really hope you don't say collegiate pride)

Pride Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 1:41:36

Originally posted by braden:
may i ask what bothers you about that?

(i really hope you don't say collegiate pride)

What did you say about me? :P

Boltar Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 1:44:33

the words wanker and boltars fluff didnt come out of his mouth.. so surely he wasnt speaking of u pride

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 2:03:23

i like, pride, nicely done ;) i don't know.. i enjoy cleverness, and that i enjoyed

Pride Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 2:20:28

Originally posted by Boltar:
the words wanker and boltars fluff didnt come out of his mouth.. so surely he wasnt speaking of u pride

Lol and then you woke up!

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 2:33:09

i wouldn't wake him too suddenly, obama paid coronary waiting to happen!

<3

Makinso Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 10:01:12

Oh and silver go ask your allies for this set it was made no secret that SOL and RD would get to conflict. Last set I told them the same as I told you it had no incentive to lead to conflict.

Persephone

Jun 30th 2013, 10:24:27

But you were prepped for war nonetheless.

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Pain Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 16:00:15

Originally posted by Makinso:
LOL Silver.

Like said numerous times we didn't intend to hit you guys. You guys got paranoid and hit us and started the whole BS. Don't go claiming things upside down. I flat out told you things would not have to go to war after we dropped you but you took it upon you to war straight out of the bag.

maki you can stop pretending SOL wasnt going to hit RD now lol.

you dropped us from FDP to no pact and said you "might hit us"
you proceeded to try to pact every single one of our allies
your country name theme was about killing netters
you told people you were going to hit us.

that obviously adds up to you not planning to hit us, right?

oh and its ironic youre agains early wars, considering you pulled the same stunt against NBK in FFA a couple years ago with AoDT lol.

Edited By: Pain on Jun 30th 2013, 16:03:28
See Original Post
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Emerald

Jun 30th 2013, 17:53:34

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Makinso:
LOL Silver.

maki you can stop pretending SOL wasnt going to hit RD now lol.

you dropped us from FDP to no pact and said you "might hit us"
you proceeded to try to pact every single one of our allies
your country name theme was about killing netters
you told people you were going to hit us.

that obviously adds up to you not planning to hit us, right?

oh and its ironic youre agains early wars, considering you pulled the same stunt against NBK in FFA a couple years ago with AoDT lol.

Typical Makinso trying to spin fluff. This is kind of a repeat between NBK and AoDT in FFA isn't it Pain... haha
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

anubis0079 Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 4:30:10

we had a county theme about hitting netters? no one told me this!!!! i would have been way wittier than my every set country name.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

BigRedDog

Jul 1st 2013, 4:38:55

Originally posted by anubis0079:
we had a county theme about hitting netters? no one told me this!!!! i would have been way wittier than my every set country name.

well they have to make up something every set didnt ya know? ;-)

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 4:53:55

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
Originally posted by anubis0079:

well they have to make up something every set didnt ya know? ;-)

Well, I for one will be happy when this is over. Want nothing more than to netgain :)

prank

Jul 1st 2013, 17:35:33

Actually I think the theme was a BBQ theme lol.. don't think there was one this set, just ask your guy, he knows

BigRedDog

Jul 1st 2013, 18:30:19

Originally posted by prank:
Actually I think the theme was a BBQ theme lol.. don't think there was one this set, just ask your guy, he knows

it was last set lol this set we didnt even have one..i think most people just poked fun at RD...because we know they get butthurt to easy ;-)

Mr.Silver

Jul 1st 2013, 18:47:31

no buthurt.

Regardless of the sentiment on your guys boards, RD isn't "out to get SOL"

-RD Offered a pact renewal
-SOL said "No"
-RD said "are you planning on hitting us?"
-SOL said " Maybe, we're debating"
-RD said " could you just let us be this set and we'll do a friendly war next set so it can be fun for both sides?"
-SOL said " no, our guys wouldn't like to friendly vs you"

-SOL then started wargaining strategies and told numerous people they were planning on hitting RD.

-RD hit first.

-----

Round 2 was also your guys initiative, you were recruiting and mentioned to people you were planning on hitting RD AND Rival.

RD and Rival hit first.

Even though you've been hit twice in a row, you were the agressor alliance.

SO while your members seem to think that RD won't let them net or just have peace.... it isn't RD's choice.

if you don't want war then have your leaders message RD and I'm sure something can be worked out.

It's just interesting to hear the propeganda that members seem to be hearing and feel as though a "netting alliance" somehow wants to chase a war allaince out of the game by warring.... really? it makes ZERO SENSE.

BigRedDog

Jul 1st 2013, 18:55:46

im not saying your butthurt right now i mean in general RD got butthurt last set, while being poked fun of (for stupid errors like o idk...selling all his spies) and made a big huge deal out fo it, and then got mad at country names....you boys really have to learn to take a joke sometimes and have with it...sheesh have RIVAL give ya'll a back massage or something, your so up tight :-P

Mr Azure

Jul 1st 2013, 20:48:16

im not saying your butthurt right now i mean in general RD got butthurt last set, while being poked fun of (for stupid errors like o idk...selling all his spies) and made a big huge deal out fo it, and then got mad at country names....you boys really have to learn to take a joke sometimes and have with it...sheesh have RIVAL give ya'll a back massage or something, your so up tight :-P

i personally think one of the best things about war is the funny country names people come up with. anyone who gets butthurt over that is stupid. and making fun of people is also fun, we make fun of mr reseda all the time because hes so terrible at warring, i see you guys have joined in the fun with country names.

some people take things to heart too much, that goes for both sides though.

Mr.Silver

Jul 1st 2013, 20:55:38

It will be interesting next reset how you guys will likely try to claim victory in this war too lol.

Imag should have adopted your guys self esteem.... Then they never would have lost a war these past 6 sets :) and they'd be around still

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2013, 20:56:35

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
your puerile attempt gives me much mirth
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

BigRedDog

Jul 1st 2013, 23:34:00

Originally posted by Mr Azure:

i personally think one of the best things about war is the funny country names people come up with. anyone who gets butthurt over that is stupid. and making fun of people is also fun, we make fun of mr reseda all the time because hes so terrible at warring, i see you guys have joined in the fun with country names.

some people take things to heart too much, that goes for both sides though.

agreed very much, its why i poked fun at someone else in sol with my original name :-P its all done in jest never anything personal, except for the fact you guys smell..realy bad :-(

Jul 2nd 2013, 2:37:55

+1 BRD
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

EE Watcher

Jul 2nd 2013, 12:38:27

Wow. Is anyone else sick of the absolute dribble coming out of RD?

At what point does a war become so ridiculous, so pointless, so meaningless in outcome that claiming victory is stupid.

Well let me hazard a guess..

When you start using the moral defense of 'we knew you were going to hit us so we hit you first>!#$ - therefore YOU GUYS ARE THE BADDIES!! ner ner ner'

When you pervert the aims of the game of running a well prepared, well rounded country by running a whole alliance Commie/Indy strategy for the purpose of predetermined war.

When you get outhit and outkilled and out restarted but somehow grow from 50m NW to 200m NW after a week of fighting and claim the other side is 'getting equal FA if not moaar'

When you claim the other side got equal FA yet the alliance FAing you feels compelled to join in on a follow up first strike the reset after for ... what reason again??

When you again run said Commie/Indy strategy and perform another early first strike, use the old 'you were going to hit us' defense and come with 60% more members, then claim victory (lol).

Claim the war is 'even' after a 15 person alliance joins well after the early first strikes have already created a networth disparity of double.

RD you pull every trick in your dirty little book and still have the guts to come on here and tell bald faced lies. The problem is, apathy in this game is at all time levels. No one cares about your pathetic games and low tactics. People only remember the good wars. You know the ones that actually have meaning? Unfortunately you don't have the balls to participate in one.

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 12:47:26

we're bad because we don't let a larger alliance fs us? fluff us, eh?

useless war? sign a fluffing pact and let us return to netgaining, foolish war is right.

you lose any fa argument ever after taking as much as you did and then losing as badly as you are

EE Watcher

Jul 2nd 2013, 13:03:56

Should every alliance who demands a pact, then doesn't get one, suicide on Day 5 as a result?

This disgusting attitude is why the game is rotten. Holding the threat of a suicide first strike (with friends no less) if you don't get a pact is ridiculous.

The only reason RD/Rival are on top in networth in this war is the gutless first strike. Don't fool yourself pal - you're both getting outhit by SOL alone.

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 13:17:35

should every alliance that knows it's going to be fs'd simply wait for it? defending yourself is moral bankruptcy?

what is picking a fight and losing, then? meh, it happens that's fine- but how about attacking your opponents character when you lose so badly at attacking their forces?
I call that an admission of defeat

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 14:35:11

I smell tag kills soon

PG Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 14:47:09

wow is this fluff post still around.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 14:51:33

EE Watcher, it's called a spine. Get one.