Verified:

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 20:30:14

Since I see proposals for the attack again button to slow attacks down so, a certain nameless alliance can stonewall better... Then I see the same nameless alliance make a post saying FA resetting civ pop lost should be removed so, that we don't get more time to stonewall. (For there benefit again). I see another proposal by someone supporting them saying we should abolish FS's and Make it so, you have to declare war and them accept it before the first shot to be fired (For there benefit again).

With all these changes being suggested I would like to formally propose the I WIN BUTTON!

For all those that don't want to take the time and energy to actually win a war. For those that just can't seem to get there act together. For those that just want the rules changed because they can't win using the current rules. This new button is for them. With one Click the entire enemy is tag killed and problem solved. No more 6 weeks of long drawn out war because the enemy, even tagged killed wants to continue warring. No more spending 6 weeks near a computer waiting to stonewall. This new I win button saves you all the time and enjoyment the game has to offer.

MrWhite

Jun 29th 2013, 20:45:16

Ha, awesomeness

Marshal Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 21:20:28

*logs in 1 sec after midnight and pushes i win button*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

locket Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 21:38:42

I agree!

allbymyself87 Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:26:40

Look, my petition is just purely my own personal opinion and it has nothing to do with my alliance. I hope you can understand that.

If you're not happy with my petition, then fine, voice out your opinion on that thread (which you already have done that).

You don't have to create a new thread and then being sarcastic on my petition. It just totally disrespect.

I thought this forum is opened for all suggestions. So, I'm not happy with 20 seconds killrun and then I just voiced out my opinions. That's all. I don't understand why you have to be so sarcastic on this and then bring down my entire alliance into this when that petition is just purely my own opinion.

Like really, you might as well request Game Admin to put a ban on me on this forum so that I can't post any suggestion anymore.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:30:37

Hes a fu cking asshole plain and simple, KingCobra is nothing but a rd di ck sucker .

Edited By: flgatorboy89 on Jun 30th 2013, 0:32:53
See Original Post
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:35:47

fluffing and fluff

oh my goodness, cover your eyes

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:36:44

and if this was a board for all suggestions, then his carries as much weight as anybody elses, and you attacking him for voicing his own opinion is "totally disrespect"

Jun 30th 2013, 0:39:39

You must be one of the RD fluff suckers too, all yall do is Fu cking fluff about what we say and do, grow some balls you fagot.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:45:09

again, fluffing. wow, i did it again.

two gs in fluff, my friend. spelling is fun, when, you know, it's your medium for communication. but whatever, different conversation altogether, am i right?

i have an idea, why don't you all stop losing wars and then maybe you will stop fluffing about losing wars?

aren't you guys like, primarily a war alliance? for over a decade and fluff? sorry Sh it? and now you fluffing suck?

yea, i'd name call, too.

Jun 30th 2013, 0:48:58

You Fu CKING P USSY A SS . QUIT RELYING ON YOUR BUTTFU CKER FRIENDS TO GET THE JOB DONE FOR YOU, O BTW, STILL NOT DOING VERY WELL ARE YAS
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:54:42

talk a big game for somebody who is losing so, so badly.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 0:55:19

KC get of your high horse dude.

ABM actually is retiring earth because of the recent changes.