Verified:

Kinnin Game profile

Jun 9th 2013, 15:01:32

I got to the part about honorable and pacts and started laughing too hard to finish.

Link Game profile

Jun 11th 2013, 1:44:41

i dont think any of us should have to surffer any of this fluff
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

NoleICN Game profile

Jun 13th 2013, 0:51:07

and people wonder why the game is dieing....

crap like this is why....
Nole

Retired

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2013, 1:07:48

It's ok Nole, I've already suggested admins make a new server for dead weight and useless Alliances such as yours.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...00&z=easy-clan-server

Kumander Otbol

Jun 13th 2013, 15:41:59

bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

NoleICN Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 1:44:53

hah.. wow original... i dont have an alliance thank you.. im happily retired.

nice try at an insult though... I see you havent changed much.. still trying to grasp the concept of the world doesnt revolve around you
Nole

Retired

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 1:47:53

If you couldn't be bothered playing for ICN yet still feel the need to comment on the policies of other Alliances then I guess that is even sadder for ICN :)

xyle

Jun 14th 2013, 7:31:53

Or we could give him a hug, if that makes him feel better.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Link Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 1:01:24

/me kicks sov in the noots
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2013, 8:00:38

just my own personal opinion but....

What is the point of being against Landtrading now?

- The game has been changed so that Landtraders can't compete with Techer/bottomfeeders (even Xin commented that a landtrader has been nurfed to the point that it's no longer competitive with the techer strat and I'd say he's probably near the tops of the calculator mafia types)

- It's interactive, promotes activity, and gets players communicating (more likely to keep playing)

- provides something different from bottom feeding/all exploring

The game mechanics were edited so that landtrading is no longer the dominant strategy. It needed to be fixed and it was. So really I don't understand the big kafuffle about it now.

if someone wants to do it, good on them, they can't win if a techer that even somewhat knows how to play is playing.

Bottom feeding is crappy, and is almost to a luck of the draw for most. There are a few players that have self texting notifications when untags gain acres or come out of DR. Then there's the group of semi inactive players that go all explore.

Rather than trying to figure out how to block a few way that has emerged that promotes activity and also doesn't prevent the "purest" text bot notified players from winning.... why not try to accept it, bring it in and do it better?

:P

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 12:07:36

Originally posted by Flamey:
<u>SoF Doctrine</u>

..SNIP..

...netgaining should be competitive. Two countries agreeing to hit each other to both gain land, leads us to the conclusion that those two players should be playing Sim City. People who grab should be trying to maximise their country, not their rivals; it should be competitive. This is why SoF recognises the right of a country to manipulate SS/PS retals to 79.9%, so that the retaller is entitled to another grab when taking land:land. Therefore, our competitive grabbing is why we do not exchange grabs with our FDPs; only those with uNAP/PPs and no pacts.

<u><b>Policies</b></u>

..SNIP..

However, we will enforce our anti-landtrading/two-stepping policies on all alliances and are prepared to fight over it.

<u>Retal Policy</u>

...SNIP...

We consider it a fair practice if an alliance tries to maximise retals, by trying to get as close to 80% as possible (Using PS/SS if necessary) and taking a final retal. In the same way, we consider it fair play if the attacker tries to get the retaller to fail a retal. This is because we see grabbing as competitive.

..SNIP..

- The alliance that has been two-stepped can take land:land or 1:1, whichever is greater, against the offender.

Flamey, please share your thoughts (and SoF's, if different) on the acceptability of using demoralize spy ops in order to take a retal or make taking a retal easier. Do you and/or SoF accept this practice?

Thanks!

ninong Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 13:06:09

boner
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2013, 2:42:18

ttt for 553
👽

d20 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 2:53:55

Link Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 2:55:29

nah its cool.. pretty sure somewhere in that huge retarded poilicy it says its cool for them to nuke the fluff outa you after some heavy ror.. its all good
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 2:59:51

Atryn

My thoughts, and Sof's is against demo's before a retal. You know this situation has been resolved and we educated said parties, so why bring it up here???

I even offered up my own country to make that action right.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bdragon

Jun 22nd 2013, 10:16:59

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by Flamey:
<u>SoF Doctrine</u>

..SNIP..

...netgaining should be competitive. Two countries agreeing to hit each other to both gain land, leads us to the conclusion that those two players should be playing Sim City. People who grab should be trying to maximise their country, not their rivals; it should be competitive. This is why SoF recognises the right of a country to manipulate SS/PS retals to 79.9%, so that the retaller is entitled to another grab when taking land:land. Therefore, our competitive grabbing is why we do not exchange grabs with our FDPs; only those with uNAP/PPs and no pacts.

<u><b>Policies</b></u>

..SNIP..

However, we will enforce our anti-landtrading/two-stepping policies on all alliances and are prepared to fight over it.

<u>Retal Policy</u>

...SNIP...

We consider it a fair practice if an alliance tries to maximise retals, by trying to get as close to 80% as possible (Using PS/SS if necessary) and taking a final retal. In the same way, we consider it fair play if the attacker tries to get the retaller to fail a retal. This is because we see grabbing as competitive.

..SNIP..

- The alliance that has been two-stepped can take land:land or 1:1, whichever is greater, against the offender.

Flamey, please share your thoughts (and SoF's, if different) on the acceptability of using demoralize spy ops in order to take a retal or make taking a retal easier. Do you and/or SoF accept this practice?

Thanks!

How about less whining and declare war already?

Atryn Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 16:31:44

Originally posted by iScode:
Atryn

My thoughts, and Sof's is against demo's before a retal. You know this situation has been resolved and we educated said parties, so why bring it up here???

I even offered up my own country to make that action right.

Just check the dates... this was days ago.

Thx!

Edited By: Atryn on Jun 22nd 2013, 16:37:22. Reason: clarification.
See Original Post