Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:21:37

It's a treehugger! It's a warmachine! No wait..it's the artists formerly known as Evolution and The Infernal Elite, here for an exclusive, limited time offer as TIEVO! We're like the mother fluffin megazord of Earth Empires!

Now you can be a part of the greatest melt-in-your-mouth combination since Peanut Butter and Chocolate, since cheese and bread, since tripping on acid and watching the Speed Racer movie. Hell, it's even better than Vladimir Putin blasting a charging Tiger to save some journalists(true story)!

"But I don't LIKE trees!" you say? Well join TIE, one of the best pound for pound warring alliances in all EE history!

"That sounds too scary :( I just want to surround myself in marshmallows and kittens!" you say? Well join Evolution, one of the best netting alliances in all EE history!

"I don't like either of those things! I'm very confused about my life choices up until this point." Then look no further than TIEVO! Red_X himself was a very confused little boy, until a chance meeting with a stranger offering candy left him with a newfound sense of purpose! Life lessons!!

So what the hell are you waiting for? Why bother joining a single alliance, when you could join TWO?!

Apply now!
http://evolution2025.com/application.php

or

http://www.boxcarhosting.net/...pplication.php?clanID=TIE

(This message brought to you by copious amounts of alcohol and a willing suspension of disbelief)

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:23:18

Didn't TIE get owned by EVO in Earth2025's last reset, despite TIE having a ~$75m TNW advantage?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 6th 2013, 15:23:43

+1

hehe

Confirmed

etc
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:25:54

Not sure what that has to do with anything...

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:30:58

Make your tag TiVo or get FS'd.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:41:21

We were thinking about it :D Although now I don't want to do it just to spite you :P

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:44:42

Originally posted by tellarion:

Ok, then, let me put it to you in a different way.

Didn't TIE ("one of the best pound for pound warring alliances") get owned by EVO ("one of the best netting alliances") in Earth2025's last reset, despite TIE having a ~$75m TNW advantage?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2013, 15:44:52

TiVo lol

+1

warmaniac Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 15:53:47

This post is... Confusing..

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 16:20:22

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Ok, then, let me put it to you in a different way.

Didn't TIE ("one of the best pound for pound warring alliances") get owned by EVO ("one of the best netting alliances") in Earth2025's last reset, despite TIE having a ~$75m TNW advantage?

Let me put it to you in a different way.

Did I mention e2025? or Did I specifically say EE? And who the fluff cares what happened that many years ago. Neither TIE nor Evo are the same alliances as back then.

So again, what does that have to do with anything?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 6th 2013, 16:52:07

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YES YES YES!

New TIE era
New Evo era

Get off our collective fluffs.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 16:58:13

It was a simple Yes or No question. And it still stands. Yes, you did specifically mention EE. No, my question was not in that context. I don't specifically remember you playing Earth that reset, so allow me to give you a little history lesson.

In that particular reset, TIE was a smallish war alliance that, a year or so before, was at the top of the server. They had bested the best of what IX had to throw at them (twice, IIRC), but time and lack of commitment had quickly worn TIE down to a small war alliance--mostly just existing, but every now and then doing the bidding of the larger war alliances.

Evo was, at that time, a smallish netting alliance that had just come off a year-long campaign of winning ANW crowns non-stop by SOL's end-of-reset out-of-the-blue FS the reset before. During that reset, it was mainly netting alliances vs war alliances.

Yes, both TIE and Evo are the same alliances now as they were back then (or were, before this reset, anyways).

So, answer my question. Didn't TIE get owned by EVO in Earth2025's last reset, despite TIE having a ~$75m TNW advantage? I'll give you a hint: The answer is on the history board--you know, the one that I created and spent months researching and building, and has probably not been updated in the better part of a year or so...

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 17:00:39

Why bother asking the question if you already know the answer?

Or even better: why am I asking what is obviously a rhetorical question?

And let me ask a question of YOU, sir! Wouldn't the combination of such obvious netting and warring prowess result in a net positive gain? I THINK SO!

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 17:01:50

PS: It's only 3 sets out of date. Chill out brosef.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 6th 2013, 17:02:15

That might have happened nuke, I was not at TIE at that current time, and TIE was under different leadership at that point. TIE that is here now is not the same TIE that you are talking about.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 17:04:59

I feel like this would be a great moment to insert Obama's comments regarding aircraft carriers and cavalry :P

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 6th 2013, 17:05:46

lol

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 17:16:02

...Wouldn't the combination of such obvious netting and warring prowess result in a net positive gain? I THINK SO!

Now you're pointing in the right direction. You see, Evo's netting prowess is obvious. Very obvious. Everyone knows that Evo is pretty close to the top when it comes to netting. Even LaF has to occasionally glance in Evo's direction when they're not warring. Evo's netting is famous to everyone in this server.

TIE's warring prowess? Ehhhhhh...I'm not trying to say that TIE sucks or anything, but...yeah.

All I'm saying, is I do hope Evo's training program is up to the task of turning mediocre warrers into fabulous netters.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jun 6th 2013, 17:25:32. Reason: ooops
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 6th 2013, 17:22:07

mediocre warrers, to each is there own. I feel TIE is not mediocre , but to each is there own.

ingle Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 17:26:51

Best of luck! More people for Werewolf? ;)

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 20:48:11

you think there would be synergies but this is a case where 1 + 1 = 0, which also happens to be the number of original tivo countries that will be left by the end of this upcoming reset.

oh wait did I say that out loud? :D

LATC Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 20:58:17

Seriously, why are we not TIVO? TIEVO looks so stupid!
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 21:08:50

TIE hasnt been the best pound for pound anything for a decade
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal1

Jun 6th 2013, 21:09:33

e is important.
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2013, 22:22:11

So if TIE likes to war and Evo likes to net what will TiVo like to do?

locket Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 22:22:54

Wargain

tellarion Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 1:51:08

We would like to provide the best in digital home theater entertainment, all in a sleek and affordable package!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2013, 1:54:43

Yeah but tell the TiVo is out man DVR is in!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 7th 2013, 2:14:36

TL;DR

It looked confusing from the first word.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

lenshark Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 3:58:10

tie will net

evo will be our kill team

hows that

iScode Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 6:18:36

i hope this fails, just my personal opinion...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Bikerman Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 7:17:06

Thought that SOL was one of the best pound for pound warring alliances in all EE history!

PaleMoon Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 9:13:50

TEVO, you sound like digital video recorder... I hope you guys can still do series link.
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Marshal Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 9:14:05

sof disagrees with bikerman.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

tellarion Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 16:07:23

To the TOP! of the netting and warring charts! AMAZING!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2013, 16:13:59

Originally posted by Bikerman:
Thought that SOL was one of the best pound for pound warring alliances in all EE history!

SOL is ranked too high!

tellarion Game profile

Jun 8th 2013, 15:49:19

Free alcohol to all who join us!

tellarion Game profile

Jun 10th 2013, 4:05:11

Up up up!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 10th 2013, 4:53:41

tieboned would have been a better name
Do as I say, not as I do.