Verified:

MilitantOrgy Game profile

May 14th 2013, 12:53:26

You guys have ran another person out of the game by being bullies.

You are ruining the game for the alliances that you keep on playing your stupid little games with (manipulating your "allies" to start a war with those that won't bend to your will, then get FA from your allied alliances, even though you are winning or even on level ground).

It is a shame that the other alliances (except for LCN/DK) are too afraid to stand up to your stupidity and actually fight you guys.

This game is doomed, once you run off even more non SOF/LAFers, all you will have left is each other to fight. Have fun in your little circle jerk

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:00:55

I don't mean to steal your thunder.
But who are you exactly?
What alliance do you play in?
Did you play in 2025? If so, did you matter? ... Lol!

And who did laf and sof get to quit?
If it was a 5th tier nub I don't care one bit.

Gotta have thick skin to play this game and laf and sof alone shouldn't be able to drive a real man from an online game. Be a man suck it up and please
Please please

Stop being 5th tier

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:02:14

Also your name is 'militantOrgy' and you referenced circle jerks in your post.

Unsympathetic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:02:32

Are you also annoyed when MD/SOL/Evo do the exact same things?

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:03:11

Frankly I'm sick and tired of these whining baby threads. How the f did laf and sof bully someone out of the game?
If you don't like alliance dynamics that have been present since the 1990s then stfu and go play solo servers

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:03:53

These are the type of threads that make me want to bully people out of alliance lol

NukEvil Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:09:31

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
It is a shame that the other alliances (except for LCN/DK) are too afraid to stand up to your stupidity and actually fight you guys.

You're a bit late to the party, pardner.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:12:48

Originally posted by Unsympathetic:
Are you also annoyed when MD/SOL/Evo do the exact same things?

When has Evo ever done that? I cannot speak for MD or SOL (I can't even speak for Evo right now, but I will because I want to); someone else will have to.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

v1per Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:34:20

so when sof/laf stands up for itself/allies = bad

when md/lcn/dk stands up for itself/allies = good

got it

+bonus

Xinhuan Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:39:42

Have you considered playing the solo servers? Specifically Primary. It's more fun than this one.

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:52:15

Originally posted by Vic:
Frankly I'm sick and tired of these whining baby threads. How the f did laf and sof bully someone out of the game?
If you don't like alliance dynamics that have been present since the 1990s then stfu and go play solo servers

Medic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 14:43:06

If you don't like it - find all the other whiney fluffes, perfect your warring skills, and FIGHT!

Stop running your fluff sucker, and do something about it.
Patty loves a big dict

Sov Game profile

May 14th 2013, 16:11:02

I'm going to light a candle for you.

Klown Game profile

May 14th 2013, 16:42:17

But who are you exactly?

Gotta have thick skin to play this game and laf and sof alone shouldn't be able to drive a real man from an online game. Be a man suck it up and please
Please please

Stop being 5th tier

I'm pretty sure he was a moderator in E2025. I don't know if that meets your criteria for 'mattering'. Unlike yourself, very few of us live such meaningless existences to be able to devote 10+ hours per day to cheat at a text game and have different personalities in nearly every alliance in the game.

Murf Game profile

May 14th 2013, 16:52:24

Cry me a river

Ruthie

May 14th 2013, 16:55:59

omg, shoot me .... i actually agree with Klown

since when doesnt a player in the game "matter"

since when does the role in E2025 have any bearing on EE

do you "matter" vic? does spamming the boards make you "matter"?

i dont even know what that means

and wtf kind of attitude is that to have

no wonder this game doesnt grow and seems to be drowning in a cesspool of arrogance and self-absortion

Edited By: Ruthie on May 14th 2013, 17:06:26
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Klown Game profile

May 14th 2013, 17:16:09

Originally posted by Ruthie:
omg, shoot me .... i actually agree with Klown

since when doesnt a player in the game "matter"

since when does the role in E2025 have any bearing on EE

do you "matter" vic? does spamming the boards make you "matter"?

i dont even know what that means

and wtf kind of attitude is that to have

no wonder this game doesnt grow and seems to be drowning in a cesspool of arrogance and self-absortion

While this could be a major break through, let's not get too carried away, it doesn't take much to agree that Vic is pretty pathetic.

Ruthie

May 14th 2013, 17:27:28

true dat

but you gotta admit its a milestone for us :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

EVO|Rasp

May 14th 2013, 17:31:33

Vic has alternate accounts for MilitantOrgy and Unsympathetic.

:P

anitasanchez

May 14th 2013, 17:40:45

Good Riddance

neal

EE Patron

May 14th 2013, 17:44:17

be nice.......

bdragon

May 14th 2013, 17:50:43

You are ruining the game for the alliances that you keep on playing your stupid little games with (manipulating your "allies" to start a war with those that won't bend to your will, then get FA from your allied alliances, even though you are winning or even on level ground).

This game is doomed, once you run off even more non SOF/LAFers, all you will have left is each other to fight. Have fun in your little circle jerk

Don't worry, your suckitude has almost run me out of game due to lack of interest. It goes both ways.

Ruthie

May 14th 2013, 17:54:27

You dont even know him and this is how you act?

*smh*

I know MO and frankly all of this hating towards him is totally unwarranted.

Grow the fluff up.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

NukEvil Game profile

May 14th 2013, 18:33:46

Ruth, don't bother reasoning with these specimens. Reason is wasted on these pieces of shrubbery.

You see, the people who are hating on MO are in the 2 or 3 most powerful alliances in the server, and these alliances had not had this much power in a long time. These people simply aren't used to having so much power on the internet or in real life that they have simply grown drunk with pure arrogance. They honestly believe that their current good fortune will last forever, and when it does end, they will simply quit the game in a very similar fashion.

When their precious alliances finally fall back to their rightful place, I will probably still be here to say "I told you so".

Ruthie

May 14th 2013, 18:49:58

Yea, unfortunately I will probably still here here too, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2013, 18:51:00

mother mother fluff, mother mother fluff fluff, mother fluff, mother fluff, noise noise noise,1.2.1.2.3.4,noish noish noish, smokin weed smokin weed doin coke drinkin beers drinking beers beers beers, rollin fatties smokin blunts who smoke the blunts? we smoke the blunts! rollin blunts and sm- let me get a nickelbag- 15 bucks little man put that fluff in my hand, if that money doesn't show then you owe me owe, my jungle love, oioio, i think i wanna know ya know ya yeah what?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 14th 2013, 19:10:09

quit getting beat down militant orgy..learn how to be a winner!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 14th 2013, 19:16:13

vic has split personality disorder its a serious condition thats why he has all these game personalities
Do as I say, not as I do.

Ruthie

May 14th 2013, 19:25:52

I believe fordy has lost his mind as well.

oh wait, we already knew that, didnt we .... my bad :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2013, 19:26:43

if you find it you can keep it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ruthie

May 14th 2013, 20:01:00

OMG no! i have seen how that thing works :P

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

locket Game profile

May 14th 2013, 20:09:39

Originally posted by v1per:
so when sof/laf stands up for itself/allies = bad

when md/lcn/dk stands up for itself/allies = good

got it

+bonus

Yes.... "standing up" for allies... haha... good one

davidoss Game profile

May 14th 2013, 21:26:13

Sorry to hear you're leaving. But you really shouldn't simply blame SoF/LaF for this. If you're upset with the wars, you should probably ask yourself why the alliance you are in is always finding itself in a war. If it's because you believe you're fighting for the "greater good", then go ahead and keep fighting, no one's going to hold it against you. But stop deluding yourself into believing this is all LaF/SoF's fault, it works both ways.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 14th 2013, 21:48:25

All LaF has done this reset is absorb an FS from another alliance.

Enlighten me how defending ourselves is immoral.

archaic Game profile

May 14th 2013, 22:20:28

um, really?

We have zero chance of winning, we are certain to be destroyed over the next 3-4 sets, but PDM will be damned if we give the fluffers the satisfaction of making us quit.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2013, 22:22:20

Originally posted by neal:
be nice.......

NEAL IS FRIEND TO ALL.

Warner

May 14th 2013, 23:01:02

Actually, the MD vs SoF war this set has been pretty clean so far. Neither side has really trash talked the other.

SoF

downsay2

May 14th 2013, 23:28:04

who got run out of the game? I missed it in the original post...

ninong Game profile

May 15th 2013, 0:20:55

get em ruthie ;p (bonus)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Ruthie

May 15th 2013, 0:31:52

/me hugs ninong
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Taveren Game profile

May 15th 2013, 0:44:27

Originally posted by Sov:
I'm going to light a candle for you.

Would you light my candle?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Vic Game profile

May 15th 2013, 0:47:09

Originally posted by Klown:
But who are you exactly?

Please please

Stop being 5th tier

I'm pretty sure he was a moderator in E2025. I don't know if that meets your criteria for 'mattering'. Unlike yourself, very few of us live such meaningless existences to be able to devote 10+ hours per day to cheat at a text game and have different personalities in nearly every alliance in the game.

... errrr... i know who MO is. it was a friendly troll
*rolls eyes*

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2013, 0:55:32

MO is irrelevant! Back to this 5th tier talk. I think saying he is 5th tier is being very generous of ol' Vic.

Vic I wont lie I don't know your method of classifying these scrubs but I'd peg him at 7th tier at best. We will calabrate later. For now lets thrash these non-relevant-crybaby-trollfood-cupcakes around for a bit.

Tytanious Game profile

May 15th 2013, 1:11:29

boo freaking hoo. people who don't have the stomach to lose a fight aren't worth having in the fight. you stick through the hard times and come out on top, that's how all these clans made it to where they are. so go sit back in the corner like a good boy and shut the hell up

matti Game profile

May 15th 2013, 1:47:31

It's Cypress driving people from the game
SoF Henchman

cypress Game profile

May 15th 2013, 1:52:43

I swear it wasn't me!

Vamps Game profile

May 15th 2013, 1:56:32

Hahahahahaha

No one is going to miss you. Bye!

tellarion Game profile

May 15th 2013, 2:08:02

Regardless of the circumstances, a longtime player leaving the game is not a cause for celebration...

Sean

May 15th 2013, 2:11:52

keivisuaL Game profile

May 15th 2013, 2:31:24

If you can't beat them, join them.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.