Verified:

BigRedDog

May 12th 2013, 1:13:36

Originally posted by Hopeless:
more drama please

just message em ingame poking fun, they get all defensive and uber angry!

Sov Game profile

May 12th 2013, 1:58:37

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Wishes for Dagga to come back. He was the BEST troller EVER! No one can out troll Dagga.

Wrong. You can't be the best troll if you are so easily trolled yourself. I've made dagga nerdrage and get himself banned several times now.

Unsympathetic Game profile

May 12th 2013, 2:09:14

That's good skill, Sov. I tried a couple times to see how dagga would respond, but he wouldn't nerdrage on me!

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 12th 2013, 2:27:44

SoL is overrated
Do as I say, not as I do.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

May 12th 2013, 2:50:12

You arent rated at all.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Hopeless Game profile

May 12th 2013, 13:15:42

No tag killed yet?

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 12th 2013, 19:19:06

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
You arent rated at all.

Who let you out of your cage boy! Get back in there.
Just for your info I am highly underrated. If you want a 1vs1 Let me know and i'll see you in express but dont be a chump and get friends to sell you stuff for cheap on the market.

May 12th 2013, 19:46:39

Almost tempting enough to play express.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 12th 2013, 20:26:42

What's that? Oh.. you would've done it if you could get help from your friends? Right!

May 12th 2013, 21:17:55

Lets go then Syko
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

May 12th 2013, 21:19:35

I see it resets every 4 days? Ill start when it resets
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

bstrong86 Game profile

May 12th 2013, 21:33:06

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
Nope you didn't.. MD did.

I don't wish any ill on sol for this war you wanted to fight rd and we made it happen and both sides are having fun.

MD I find quite humorous in their pact keeping and justifications on things though.
Not helping dk or lcn, basically not honoring FDPs and breaking uNAP with us... Makes for an interesting alliance.

sorry im late to the party on this one, but DK asked MD not to get involved. we take our fights as they come, we didnt ask for very good reason.

not sure about the LCN side asking or not asking though..

Althought now SOF has declared on MD and such but fact remains.. I, nor anyone else asked MD to come and fight for us.
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

May 12th 2013, 21:35:11

also why isnt page 5 showing on the main forums for this?
The Death Knights

XI

locket Game profile

May 12th 2013, 21:57:18

If you login it only goes to page 3 Bstrong

Makinso Game profile

May 12th 2013, 22:43:46

hhmmmm SOLers should stay of this thread or any RD/SOL related threads. Suni will have your limbs for breakfast, lunch and then hand your remains to swampy for dinner and dessert if they find out.

All RD/SOL matters will be discussed between SOL and RD heads if they feel the need to do so.

-Mak

locket Game profile

May 12th 2013, 23:37:10

It appears to be quite different with ingame messages Makinso ;) Perhaps you should give an ingame message ban too eh? Lots of communication there

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 13th 2013, 4:20:49

awesome i'll post a thread for our war in express flgatorboy89. Post your country number not someone elses like i suspect you might

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2013, 13:00:06

Originally posted by Makinso:
hhmmmm SOLers should stay of this thread or any RD/SOL related threads. Suni will have your limbs for breakfast, lunch and then hand your remains to swampy for dinner and dessert if they find out.

All RD/SOL matters will be discussed between SOL and RD heads if they feel the need to do so.

-Mak

I agree :)
Don of LaF

Bikerman Game profile

May 13th 2013, 18:19:57

You just wanna leave the rest of us out!

Bikerman Game profile

May 13th 2013, 18:20:09

ohh and bonus

Bane04 Game profile

May 14th 2013, 21:35:08

I kill Panks. and fluff n stuff

iScode Game profile

May 15th 2013, 2:01:32

-Mak

Please, suni aint scary!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

swampy Game profile

May 15th 2013, 7:57:42

hang on why do i get the left overs????? Let me play with the meat first.

*whacks iscode with a bat*

>:)

Mr Emerald

May 15th 2013, 8:35:49

Swampy said meat and whack in the same post...
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

BigRedDog

May 15th 2013, 21:00:27

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
Swampy said meat and whack in the same post...

u have absolutely no idea :-P

swampy Game profile

May 15th 2013, 21:00:49

It's ok Mr Emerald, I will only whack yours with a 2x4

Makinso Game profile

May 15th 2013, 21:15:10

Oh Scode B please.

She has a soft spot for you so don't come telling us how lovely she is! *watches her crack the whip daily*

swampy Game profile

May 15th 2013, 21:42:04

Kiwi's sure like the whip :P

Baz Game profile

May 15th 2013, 21:54:26

Wait, Zygotic still plays? Motherofgod.

Mr Emerald

May 16th 2013, 3:17:30

You're gonna hit me until I get hard!
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

May 16th 2013, 4:13:33

hrms.... they said you were impotent
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

swampy Game profile

May 16th 2013, 7:31:32

You send him any pills flgatorboy89 ?

Do you get hard after being hit several times?

BigRedDog

May 16th 2013, 15:44:51

Originally posted by swampy:
You send him any pills flgatorboy89 ?

Do you get hard after being hit several times?

hahahaha flagatorboy89 u shoulda stayed away from this topic :-P

May 16th 2013, 17:12:40

Lets not get into this more than it needs too be
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Makinso Game profile

May 16th 2013, 21:12:38

This insinuates there will be SOL / RD lovemaking. So no it can not be done.

Marshal Game profile

May 16th 2013, 21:31:45

This insinuates there will be SOL / RD lovemaking.

ewwy?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mr Emerald

May 16th 2013, 22:04:05

I want you to hit me until I get hard!!!
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

swampy Game profile

May 16th 2013, 22:10:15

the dead dont usually get hard, but if you insist.

Pain Game profile

May 17th 2013, 3:15:40

Originally posted by swampy:
the dead dont usually get hard, but if you insist.

actually i believe one of the common things to happen to a dead person is for them to get hard. you might want to rethink your position. :P
Your mother is a nice woman

swampy Game profile

May 17th 2013, 8:40:43

Well I did say "usually" but that's ok you know more about the dead than I do and you actually know that thing about them which is a little scary but hey if you are into that ......

Lets go with hitting him with the 2x4 still. Guessing that no matter how I reword it, it's still going to sound bad.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

May 17th 2013, 11:54:33

Bonus post!

Good war... having fun. Woot!
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

thor2001 Game profile

May 28th 2013, 2:01:07

Yeah, good war indeed.

Taveren Game profile

May 28th 2013, 3:10:08

But a bad ally
They currently have three dps getting tag killed and helped out a 4th by breaking a Unap (emphasis on the U)

Your "alliance of spies" is failing you and your words are awfully smug for someone who only has partial logs of part of the exchanges.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

crest23 Game profile

May 28th 2013, 3:39:52

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Spunk Trumpet:
RD are 82% the size of SOL and are putting out 72% of the hits in the last 72 hours.

Yet the networth difference remains the same.

At least 30% of RD countries are receiving daily FA from RIVAL. I thought SOL hammered them already? Sour grapes.. Boo hoo.

I would say SOLs performance has been below par for them and RDs has been crap considering the FA and the early hit. RIVAL are staking a lot on RD.. not really sure what benefit they are going to extract out of this whoring of their netting reset.

dagga are your posts ever based on facts or do you just make fluff up and hope people dont notice? you make a great cheerleader for SOL but nobody outside SOL actually believes what you say (because they can look at facts).

you want some real facts? SOL has gotten about twice as much FA from MD as RD has from RIVAL.

Pain are your posts ever based on facts or do you just make fluff up and hope people don't notice? You make a great cheerleader for RD but nobody including RD (except Seth) actually believes what you say (because they can look at facts).

BTW, show us these 'facts' that you speak of.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

AzNiZe Game profile

May 28th 2013, 4:00:12

bonus

locket Game profile

May 28th 2013, 4:31:54

Originally posted by crest23:
RD are 82% the size of SOL and are putting out 72% of the hits in the last 72 hours.

At least 30% of RD countries are receiving daily FA from RIVAL. I thought SOL hammered them already? Sour grapes.. Boo hoo.

I would say SOLs performance has been below par for them and RDs has been crap considering the FA and the early hit. RIVAL are staking a lot on RD.. not really sure what benefit they are going to extract out of this whoring of their netting reset.

dagga are your posts ever based on facts or do you just make fluff up and hope people dont notice? you make a great cheerleader for SOL but nobody outside SOL actually believes what you say (because they can look at facts).

you want some real facts? SOL has gotten about twice as much FA from MD as RD has from RIVAL.

Pain are your posts ever based on facts or do you just make fluff up and hope people don't notice? You make a great cheerleader for RD but nobody including RD (except Seth) actually believes what you say (because they can look at facts).

You need to work on your RD trolling. It didnt work this time.

MrTan1

May 28th 2013, 4:38:03

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by crest23:

You need to work on your RD trolling. It didnt work this time.

He couldn't find Tits in the thread to give him a real hard on.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Mr.Silver

May 28th 2013, 6:40:24

Originally posted by Taveren:
But a bad ally
They currently have three dps getting tag killed and helped out a 4th by breaking a Unap (emphasis on the U)

Your "alliance of spies" is failing you and your words are awfully smug for someone who only has partial logs of part of the exchanges.

LOL! my what?

Also no, not smug... More along the lines of I'm tired and cranky and don't feel like sugar coating stuff.

I'm semi-retired hoping to be taking a nice break from the game for a while and I have no interest in inflating your ego when leadership in your alliance has done probably the worst job of any alliance in the game.

MD has absolutely everything going for it...

It comes back with a strong membership base in its first reset, all the allies it could ever need, well liked etc..

It has one of the most tightly knit group of players the game has seen as far as alliances go, great communication, huge pool of retired knowledgable players that allow for a recruiting pool, great ties to alliances due to past relationships, and the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately it seems leadership in MD seems to completely nosedive unable to follow types like Samoan, Dio, Mags, Haderach, etc...

leadership has taken all the promise that MD has and pisssed it all away in a flamboiant parade of stupidity, plotting, loose lips, and just point blank retarded moves.

This alliance that SHOULD be atleast at par with SoF if not even ahead of them based on what it had as starting blocks, instead has been tag killed roughly 80% of its resets, poorly plans allowing its allies to get crushed left and right and even mismanages wars you guys even plan yourselves.

Point fingers all you want, call me a bad guy or have strange terms like "alliance of spies", blame hanlong, Sov, Imag, santa clause,the boogyman, or whoever you feel like making into the scapegoat of the month, but push comes to shve they're your teams failings, nobody elses.

In all honesty I'm a little ticked of how poorly of a job has been done with MD since coming back, as historically they are one of my favorite alliances.

I thought you guys were awesome right from when I first met this little clan that was trying to start out in earth that had a great mix between Dio, Sammy, Mags, and Zulu. Right from those humble beginings to late on becoming the best alliance in the game only a couple years later, then remaining ontop for quite some time.

I just wish you guys could turn things around from the complete disappointment you've been in earthempires.

Maybe start a donation plate and try to bribe Samoan into making a comeback. Or, do what you were likely doing and keep plotting new ways to get tag killed next reset. Your choice.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on May 30th 2013, 9:23:18
See Original Post

smlandau84 Game profile

May 28th 2013, 8:15:23

Why did I get name dropped? Im netting this set.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 28th 2013, 14:26:38

bonus