Verified:

Cee Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 13:07:56

Not that I'm a jet fan or on the Tebow bandwagon but I have to say they ruined that kids career. I feel bad for the guy. All he wanted was a shot.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 13:29:17

He made millions of dollars in just 3 years playing a sport.

archaic Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 13:39:41

He should have never had a career, he would be at best be back-up in canada. A good guy, a great college player, but not worth a roster spot on an NFL team.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2013, 14:09:49

Nobody deserves anything in professional sports, you need to earn your spot.

He sucked and he earned nothing.

Trife Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 14:38:54

Not even Jesus can make Tebow a good NFL quarterback.

I mean even if Jesus was real he still couldn't do it.

Jets are now down to only 5 QBs haha

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 15:50:05

lol and trife all 5 QB's still suck.

Cee Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 16:18:30

Anyone look at Tebows stats in college? Definately better than average. I bet given the opportunity, and coach, he could be an above average QB. Look at Romo. He sucks and he got that nice contract extention. If i had a choice, I'd take tebow over romo. That's my 2 cents

Trife Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 16:33:05

Good college stats do not a good NFL QB make.

Por ejemplo:

Ryan Leaf, Jason White

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2013, 16:36:41

So what it didn't work out for him... He got to play a few years made millions of dollars and he'll prob land a job doing something easy dealing with sports even if he doesn't play in the NFL.

Life is good for Tebow.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2013, 16:37:20

On a side note he is big and fast, I wonder if there is any other positions he might be good at besides QB?

Frodo Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 16:42:21

Originally posted by archaic:
He should have never had a career, he would be at best be back-up in canada. A good guy, a great college player, but not worth a roster spot on an NFL team.

He did win a playoff game... I dont think he is going to be a starting NFL quarterback, but come at best he could be a backup NFL quarterback, and at worst be a starting CFL quarterback. If he were to go there he would be a rockstar.

Frodo Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 16:43:10

Originally posted by Requiem:
On a side note he is big and fast, I wonder if there is any other positions he might be good at besides QB?

Others have thought about fullback or TE but its kind of late to switch to something like that, and he has said he only wants to play quarterback.

Cee Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 17:23:54

Originally posted by Trife:
Good college stats do not a good NFL QB make.

Por ejemplo:

Ryan Leaf, Jason White

I get that but there is a difference. Leaf was thrown in and was a starter then proved he was a useless tool vs Tebow who has yet to really develop himself as a starter because he's been on teams that already had a starting QB. So I respectfully disagree with your comment. =P

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 17:42:04

to be a NFL QB, you need to throw the ball accurately and consistently. these are things tebow has never been able to do.

he is a spectacular leader, and a tremendous athlete, but a QB he is not.

i could be mistaken here, but wasnt he pre-med in UNI? fluff he can just go be a doctor. im pretty sure he went to asia with all the other jesus freaks and worked on homeless babys or some fluff with his parents.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

May 1st 2013, 22:19:37

I really don't get this at all.
He isnt a great QB, but hes decent and the JETS still didn't play him? The JETS?
Not sure if they know something the rest of the world doesn't..maybe? could be? Nah
Rumours are flying here about a Chicago connection with the Bears new coach who tutored him a bit.
Might be good for a backup when Cutler gets another "owwie"and a good draw if nothing else.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 22:39:09

Tebow... seriously...
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

BigRedDog

May 1st 2013, 22:44:52

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Tebow... seriously...

maybe FLA can take him back?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 1st 2013, 22:48:10

Originally posted by mrford:
to be a NFL QB, you need to throw the ball accurately and consistently. these are things tebow has never been able to do.

he is a spectacular leader, and a tremendous athlete, but a QB he is not.

i could be mistaken here, but wasnt he pre-med in UNI? fluff he can just go be a doctor. im pretty sure he went to asia with all the other jesus freaks and worked on homeless babys or some fluff with his parents.

i thought QBs were the team leaders? if he was really good at leadership he wouldn't have to throw accurately, his receivers would be motivated to catch the ball in whatever direction he bobbled it.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 1:01:12

Maybe GA wants him :p
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Klown Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 1:10:25

He won more playoffs games with the Broncos than Manning did.

MArs47 Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 1:18:32

He can play for my softball team when I form it.
#DKnights

hoop Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 10:32:05

Tebow requires your offense to be tailored to him...that's not a good combo for a back up QB. And he's awful. Plus we get to stop hearing about all that jesus crap!

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 11:07:38

trife: jesus forgives you and loves you.

hoop Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 22:43:07

haha Warren Moon says he can't play the CFL either. I think he's got a point though...it's all about passing. Running isn't nearly as important.

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 23:05:05

Originally posted by Klown:
He won more playoffs games with the Broncos than Manning did.

I hope you're not dumb enough to be comparing the two :(

Originally posted by Requiem:

I don't get why so many people are convinced that because tebow is "strong and athletic" that he can switch to TE or FB and magically start in the NFL? You think those other players aren't stronger and more athletic and faster? Tebows not big enough to play either of those positions either way
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 23:10:33

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Yeah
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

FigmentFX

May 5th 2013, 7:17:57

The only reason Tebow MIGHT NOT get a spot this season in the NFL is because the spot light follows Tebow around like a lost puppy.

I ended up dang near writing a book but if you pay attention you will learn something about football.

I wanted Kaepernick from day one! I wanted the 49ers to pick up Manning in hopes of Miami grabing Kaepernick! When Denver got him I wanted Miami TO PICK UP TEBOW! Ryan Tannehill is BETTER THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED!

LOL, MOST of you apparently don't know anything about football!!! Don't feel bad the Jets and the Broncos Don't either. I really thought out of all people Elway would of stuck by Tebow. Elway and Tebow are VERY similar besides Tebow's strength.

Before I SHOW YOU WHY TEBOW IS A BETTER CHOICE COMPARED TO MANNING. Let's start with some basics. John Elway had a worse start than Tebow did. (STATS BELOW)I can't find the stats for Manning's first season but Manning didn't do much if any better than Tebow. I remember back in the day when the colts and Dolphins were in the same Division Manning LOST HIS FIRST PLAYOFF GAME! The 'Phinz had Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Surtain and the rest of the GREAT Defense breaking Manning DOWN in one game they had hit him so hard ssooo many times they busted his mouth and blood poured out. (Dave Wannsteadt wasted that Defense starting Feidler The 'Phinz Might of won a SB IF they had Tebow!)

I NOTICED NOT ALL BUT MOST OF YOU ALL SPEND MOST YOUR FREE TIME PLAYING THIS GAME, WHILE I SPEND MINE STUDING FOOTBALL OR IF I PLAY A VIDEO GAME ITS MADDEN!

SO, PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN!!! BEFORE YOU RUN AROUND TALKING SH!T ABOUT A PLAYER LIKE YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON!

When Tebow played in Denver, his starting WR's combined dropped 30% of the catchable balls thrown to them.
Vs-
Marcus Colston and Lance Moore from the saints last season combined dropped 5% of the catchable passes.

BEFORE I COMPARE TEBOW TO MANNING, LETS START WITH THE HALL OF FAME "BRONCOS LEGEND" JOHN ELWAY! (Elway is Lucky he didn't get tossed around like Tebow has.)

Tim Tebow's stats through his first eight starts (three in the 2010 season, five in 2011) compare favorably to those of his old boss, John Elway.

Elway 3 Wins and 5 Loses| Comp PCT. 47.6 | Pass YPG 130.1 |
| 3 TD's and 10 INT's | QB Rating 48.8 | Rush Yds 92 and 1 TD

Vs- Tebow

Tebow:| 5 Wins and 3 Losses | Comp PCT. 46.9 | Pass YPG 160.1| | 10 TD's and 4 INT's | QB Rating 76.9 | Rush Yds 550 and 5 TD's.
OHH and 1 playoff WIN!

COULD JOHN ELWAY, KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN ALL THE TEBOW HATERS?
Here is the Article ON NFL.COM but it's just John Elway in awe of Tim Tebow.
http://www.nfl.com/...ebow-in-legendary-company

Before I get to the reasons why Tebow is a better choice than Manning. LETs talk about the IDIOT WHO BROUGHT UP RYAN LEAF. LOL LEAF, FLOPPED BECAUSE HE WAS A DRUNK AND A DRUG ADDICT! LOOK UP HIS ARREST RECORD!

NOW, LETS COMPARE MANNING TO TEBOW......Manning gets what 20 MILLION PER SEASON? Manning and the Broncos will never win a SB with that salary. Just due to >CAP SPACE< Manning already has a ring he just wants more MONEY. IF Manning wanted ANOTHER RING, He would of signed with the 49ers FOR LESS MONEY, NOT THE BRONCOS!

I NOTICED A LOT OF YOU ARE SLOW. So, even though its REALLY EASY, I will EXPLAIN. The 49ers had a GREAT Defense even Better than the Colts HAD when Manning WON HIS ONLY RING!
Not to mention the 49er Offense.

Oh and about Tebows "lack of Accuracy" WRONG!!! I'm A GATOR FAN, I watched him play damn near every televised game he HAD A GREAT ARM! STRENGTH AND ACCURACY!
even IF you were Right about Tebow's Accuracy, HE IS STILL A PROVEN WINNER AND A GREAT LEADER!

Broncos would have done better with Tebow instead of manning. Tebow IS WITH NO DOUBT AN UP AND COMMING PLAYER! You SAW HIS STATS Vs THE HALL OF FAME, JOHN ELWAY! The Broncos could of signed 3-4 high end players and started Tebow for A LOT LESS $$$, Tebow brings that 12th man on Offense, not ONLY CAN TEBOW TAKE OFF AND RUN. Tebow takes a snap, A good Safety reads the QB, so on the snap Tebow even drops a head fake or just makes the Safety's even think its a QB Draw the safety automatically sits flat or draws up towards the line giving the wide out more time to break deep. While Manning sits in the pocket he makes all his reads BEFORE the ball is snapped. Once the ball is snapped if the Defense fooled him he either throws it away or if he tries to thread it by the defenders. He's lucky if the pass gets knocked down if not picked off or he takes a sack. Tebow makes his read before the ball is snapped if he gets fooled (HAPPENS A LOT TO YOUNG A QB) Tebow can tuck it and run. I HATED trying to defend against a QB who can run the ball and RUN OVER DB's well playing LB when a DB makes contact if you got the timing right you get to blow up the ball carrier.

Tebow is YOUNG and was NEVER GIVEN HALF THE CHANCE ELWAY HAD!
HOW OLD IS Manning? Broncos are DUMB PAYING MANNING 20 Mill per season trying to get a SB RIGHT NOW and they don't have the PLAYERS and WON'T BECAUSE MANNING IS SOOO EXPENSIVE!!! When they had the 2nd coming of Denvers most favored athlete Elway! Broncos had the hardest piece to find for a team Tebow just needed some grooming well actually HE Didn't Tebow is one of the BEST QB's right out of the Box!

Over all, Tebow was the future for Denver. He was young and a solid player right out of college. Comparing, The salary space Manning eats up to Tebows then compared with the talent Manning brings against Tebow. Tebow wins, He may not be the old school pocket passer but that's '80s football what Tebow can do with his feet opens up the passing game for him.

I would rather have TEBOW than Manning and his over inflated salary. why do you think Brady keeps taking Pay cuts EVERY season? Because he knows the Pats NEED THAT $$$ to sign O-line, WR, TE's and Brady can't play Defense.

The Jets FRONT OFFICE and Rex Ryan BOTH LIED to TEBOW and HIS FAMILY! The Jags wanted Tebow and made the same offer but didn't GUARANTEE Tebow a STARTING POSITION, The Jets made Tebow ALL KINDS of GUARANTEES.

Oh and yeah the Jets "only have 5 QB's" lol the Jets FINALLY did Tebow a favor by letting him go. They won't be able to properly evaluate all 5 of those QB's before the Season starts. 2 out of the 5 will be fired before the season starts if the Jets play it smart they Start Gerard then put Geno "The Diva" Smith on the 2nd string and take the lowest paid player for the 3rd string. Although Rex Ryan is an IDOIT! So Sanchez will start most of next season.

Edited By: FigmentFX on May 5th 2013, 7:36:38
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2013, 7:45:03

you WRITE in RANDOM all CAPS too MUCH for ME to TAKE you SERIOUSLY
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2013, 7:45:33

besides, tebow is jesus, why cant all you blasphemous heathens see this?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 5th 2013, 10:42:24

he doesn't spend enough time walking around with his sword in his hands.

archaic Game profile

May 5th 2013, 13:11:05

Originally posted by FigmentFX:
The only reason Tebow MIGHT NOT get a spot this season in the NFL is because the spot light follows Tebow around like a lost puppy.

I ended up dang near writing a book but if you pay attention you will learn something about football.

I wanted Kaepernick from day one! I wanted the 49ers to pick up Manning in hopes of Miami grabing Kaepernick! When Denver got him I wanted Miami TO PICK UP TEBOW! Ryan Tannehill is BETTER THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED!

LOL, MOST of you apparently don't know anything about football!!! Don't feel bad the Jets and the Broncos Don't either. I really thought out of all people Elway would of stuck by Tebow. Elway and Tebow are VERY similar besides Tebow's strength.

Before I SHOW YOU WHY TEBOW IS A BETTER CHOICE COMPARED TO MANNING. Let's start with some basics. John Elway had a worse start than Tebow did. (STATS BELOW)I can't find the stats for Manning's first season but Manning didn't do much if any better than Tebow. I remember back in the day when the colts and Dolphins were in the same Division Manning LOST HIS FIRST PLAYOFF GAME! The 'Phinz had Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Surtain and the rest of the GREAT Defense breaking Manning DOWN in one game they had hit him so hard ssooo many times they busted his mouth and blood poured out. (Dave Wannsteadt wasted that Defense starting Feidler The 'Phinz Might of won a SB IF they had Tebow!)

I NOTICED NOT ALL BUT MOST OF YOU ALL SPEND MOST YOUR FREE TIME PLAYING THIS GAME, WHILE I SPEND MINE STUDING FOOTBALL OR IF I PLAY A VIDEO GAME ITS MADDEN!

SO, PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN!!! BEFORE YOU RUN AROUND TALKING SH!T ABOUT A PLAYER LIKE YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON!

When Tebow played in Denver, his starting WR's combined dropped 30% of the catchable balls thrown to them.
Vs-
Marcus Colston and Lance Moore from the saints last season combined dropped 5% of the catchable passes.

BEFORE I COMPARE TEBOW TO MANNING, LETS START WITH THE HALL OF FAME "BRONCOS LEGEND" JOHN ELWAY! (Elway is Lucky he didn't get tossed around like Tebow has.)

Tim Tebow's stats through his first eight starts (three in the 2010 season, five in 2011) compare favorably to those of his old boss, John Elway.

Vs- Tebow

Tebow:| 5 Wins and 3 Losses | Comp PCT. 46.9 | Pass YPG 160.1| | 10 TD's and 4 INT's | QB Rating 76.9 | Rush Yds 550 and 5 TD's.
OHH and 1 playoff WIN!

Before I get to the reasons why Tebow is a better choice than Manning. LETs talk about the IDIOT WHO BROUGHT UP RYAN LEAF. LOL LEAF, FLOPPED BECAUSE HE WAS A DRUNK AND A DRUG ADDICT! LOOK UP HIS ARREST RECORD!

NOW, LETS COMPARE MANNING TO TEBOW......Manning gets what 20 MILLION PER SEASON? Manning and the Broncos will never win a SB with that salary. Just due to >CAP SPACE< Manning already has a ring he just wants more MONEY. IF Manning wanted ANOTHER RING, He would of signed with the 49ers FOR LESS MONEY, NOT THE BRONCOS!

I NOTICED A LOT OF YOU ARE SLOW. So, even though its REALLY EASY, I will EXPLAIN. The 49ers had a GREAT Defense even Better than the Colts HAD when Manning WON HIS ONLY RING!

Oh and about Tebows "lack of Accuracy" WRONG!!! I'm A GATOR FAN, I watched him play damn near every televised game he HAD A GREAT ARM! STRENGTH AND ACCURACY!
even IF you were Right about Tebow's Accuracy, HE IS STILL A PROVEN WINNER AND A GREAT LEADER!

Broncos would have done better with Tebow instead of manning. Tebow IS WITH NO DOUBT AN UP AND COMMING PLAYER! You SAW HIS STATS Vs THE HALL OF FAME, JOHN ELWAY! The Broncos could of signed 3-4 high end players and started Tebow for A LOT LESS $$$, Tebow brings that 12th man on Offense, not ONLY CAN TEBOW TAKE OFF AND RUN. Tebow takes a snap, A good Safety reads the QB, so on the snap Tebow even drops a head fake or just makes the Safety's even think its a QB Draw the safety automatically sits flat or draws up towards the line giving the wide out more time to break deep. While Manning sits in the pocket he makes all his reads BEFORE the ball is snapped. Once the ball is snapped if the Defense fooled him he either throws it away or if he tries to thread it by the defenders. He's lucky if the pass gets knocked down if not picked off or he takes a sack. Tebow makes his read before the ball is snapped if he gets fooled (HAPPENS A LOT TO YOUNG A QB) Tebow can tuck it and run. I HATED trying to defend against a QB who can run the ball and RUN OVER DB's well playing LB when a DB makes contact if you got the timing right you get to blow up the ball carrier.

HOW OLD IS Manning? Broncos are DUMB PAYING MANNING 20 Mill per season trying to get a SB RIGHT NOW and they don't have the PLAYERS and WON'T BECAUSE MANNING IS SOOO EXPENSIVE!!! When they had the 2nd coming of Denvers most favored athlete Elway! Broncos had the hardest piece to find for a team Tebow just needed some grooming well actually HE Didn't Tebow is one of the BEST QB's right out of the Box!

Over all, Tebow was the future for Denver. He was young and a solid player right out of college. Comparing, The salary space Manning eats up to Tebows then compared with the talent Manning brings against Tebow. Tebow wins, He may not be the old school pocket passer but that's '80s football what Tebow can do with his feet opens up the passing game for him.

I would rather have TEBOW than Manning and his over inflated salary. why do you think Brady keeps taking Pay cuts EVERY season? Because he knows the Pats NEED THAT $$$ to sign O-line, WR, TE's and Brady can't play Defense.

The Jets FRONT OFFICE and Rex Ryan BOTH LIED to TEBOW and HIS FAMILY! The Jags wanted Tebow and made the same offer but didn't GUARANTEE Tebow a STARTING POSITION, The Jets made Tebow ALL KINDS of GUARANTEES.

Oh and yeah the Jets "only have 5 QB's" lol the Jets FINALLY did Tebow a favor by letting him go. They won't be able to properly evaluate all 5 of those QB's before the Season starts. 2 out of the 5 will be fired before the season starts if the Jets play it smart they Start Gerard then put Geno "The Diva" Smith on the 2nd string and take the lowest paid player for the 3rd string. Although Rex Ryan is an IDOIT! So Sanchez will start most of next season.

Wow.

I guess if you are only going to bless these forums with a single post - THAT is the way to do it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

May 6th 2013, 14:43:23

Vs-

Vs- Tebow

OHH and 1 playoff WIN!

zomg wat

CandyMan Game profile

May 6th 2013, 14:51:20

bonus

Dissidenticn

May 7th 2013, 2:44:20

Bonus

downsay2

May 7th 2013, 3:53:35

great thread to turn into a bonus post. random caps ftw. lack of caps and complete sentences ftwem (for the win even more).

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

May 7th 2013, 6:47:55

Vs-

Vs- Tebow

OHH and 1 playoff WIN!

Holy crap you guys had to quote that twice

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 9th 2013, 23:22:39

Vs-

Vs- Tebow

OHH and 1 playoff WIN!

You crazy man
Wiggity

msn -

Crowgora Game profile

May 9th 2013, 23:30:30

Tebow chose the jets ovet jags, decisions have consequences. Also, Belicheck(sp) came out and said he hates tebow, best sports story this off season.

Tokyousr Game profile

May 9th 2013, 23:40:44

bonus

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2013, 12:17:34

Makes perfect sense to me. Tebow got a raw deal, no question about it. Rex Ryan is a complete moron. Buddy oughta kick his ass.

Tebow has skills that most quarterbacks only wish they had. The Jets did not give him a fair shake. Makes me wonder what Sanchez had on Ryan.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 10th 2013, 15:49:28

FigmentFX is actually Tebow.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

May 10th 2013, 15:52:59

booted for verbosity. just say "Hike!" dangit. why he's gotta go on and on and on, we all know the plays.

FigmentFX

May 10th 2013, 21:04:45

lol I just proved most of ya'll don't know ANYTHING about football. You couldn't even argue the topic of discussion. Instead you focused on my lack of grammar skills. Sorry but I was watching TV, holding a conversation with 2 and sometimnes 3 people (in Person) while on FB chat with an ex-gf. reading articles, posting and watching videos on FB and NFL.com. While concurrently writing this post.

Oh and "dibs", The QB doesn't say "Hike" to snap the ball. You don't know ANY plays. Plays have nothing to do with getting the water or collecting and washing jock straps.

Crowgora - The Jets LIED TO TEBOW, he was TRICKED into signing with the Jets. He was PROMISED more playtime. I never heard of belicheck saying anything like that and it would be dumb since some of Tebow's BEST friends and old College teammates play for the Pat's like Hernandez and Spikes.

My use of Caps is for Emphasis. I thought that was OBVIOUS, I knew most of you weren't too bright but I didn't think your bulb was completely burnt out.

The length of the post was simple as well. I was retorting SEVERAL foolish, simple minded posts. I also realized most of the posters were REALLY SLOW and CHILDISH. So, I had to spell out EVERY little detail for them.

I have a friend who plays this game. I really didn't think any children would actually play this game. I should of took into account how MANY times he laughed at people just before he wiped them off the map. I would of then realized SEVERAL lil' kids actually play this game and never even bothered posting.

I can't believe I just wasted another 5 minutes of my life trying to explain a mans game to underage girls.

May 10th 2013, 21:07:19

why would we need to know anything about football other than the pussies playing it get paid too much to wow us?

May 10th 2013, 21:18:08

bunch of pussies tossing a pigskin around because their egos are too big to go out and actually serve something that doesn't inflate their ego. yeah step the heck off the field and do a tour of duty before you stick your fluff in your mouth.

May 10th 2013, 21:23:39

no, sorry, i did my best but i only completed 3 out of 4 years. i blame it on the gay bassturds who couldn't keep their hands off me.

May 10th 2013, 21:28:48

lol I just proved most of ya'll don't know ANYTHING about football. You couldn't even argue the topic of discussion. Instead you focused on my lack of grammar skills. Sorry but I was watching TV, holding a conversation with 2 and sometimnes 3 people (in Person) while on FB chat with an ex-gf. reading articles, posting and watching videos on FB and NFL.com. While concurrently writing this post.

Oh and "dibs", The QB doesn't say "Hike" to snap the ball. You don't know ANY plays. Plays have nothing to do with getting the water or collecting and washing jock straps.

Crowgora - The Jets LIED TO TEBOW, he was TRICKED into signing with the Jets. He was PROMISED more playtime. I never heard of belicheck saying anything like that and it would be dumb since some of Tebow's BEST friends and old College teammates play for the Pat's like Hernandez and Spikes.

My use of Caps is for Emphasis. I thought that was OBVIOUS, I knew most of you weren't too bright but I didn't think your bulb was completely burnt out.

The length of the post was simple as well. I was retorting SEVERAL foolish, simple minded posts. I also realized most of the posters were REALLY SLOW and CHILDISH. So, I had to spell out EVERY little detail for them.

I have a friend who plays this game. I really didn't think any children would actually play this game. I should of took into account how MANY times he laughed at people just before he wiped them off the map. I would of then realized SEVERAL lil' kids actually play this game and never even bothered posting.

I can't believe I just wasted another 5 minutes of my life
trying to explain a mans game to underage girls.

you're a bunch of pussies who like to fondle pigskins. least you have enough idiots that'll pay you for it.

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 10th 2013, 21:34:36

"Oh and about Tebows "lack of Accuracy" WRONG!!! I'm A GATOR FAN, I watched him play damn near every televised game he HAD A GREAT ARM! STRENGTH AND ACCURACY!"

That quote alone Figment shows that you either A) Have no credibility as you have never watched a real professional quarterback or B) Are actually Tim Tebow, as TNT pointed out. Which would explain the zealot/preachy posts

Either way, you're an idiot if you think 32 NFL teams don't want tebow only because of his following
Wiggity

msn -

May 10th 2013, 21:44:14

what? fine. i get drunk without Tebow or whatever his wannabe name was.

May 10th 2013, 22:12:16

hmmm, what the heck my camera offer you? i shovel my fluff, your face, you suck it. i tap you on head with it. you want degree, you sucka my pencil and don't complain loudly.