Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:05:48

Speaking of such, when is the last time someone actually created a spam tag?

I mean, posted the tag and password and everything on AT?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:15:14

My bad. I thought u were refering to riddler, not arse.

Ballzac Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:17:26

Both sides need to shut up and fight. Or kiss and make up ... Nahhh. Shut up and fight.

Kalick Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:20:59

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Speaking of such, when is the last time someone actually created a spam tag?

I mean, posted the tag and password and everything on AT?

You need newbies and/or multies to make a spam tag grow.

C-3PO

May 1st 2013, 14:22:58

dirka

Kinnin Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:41:25

Aight. I've held my tongue long enough. Fuji and Taveren are nice guys,and thus, they won't call Galleri and iScode out on their bullfluff. I'm not a nice guy, so here goes.

Since when is it a retal on a retal after 48 hours?
"Retal on retals (ROR)** will be retalled the greater of 2:1, 3:1 etc. or 200% land:land in a 48 hr window after the ROR hit. - 72 hr tag responsibility - We perform alliance:country retals

A topfeed is defined as the defender having 125% of the attacker's land at the time of grab (i.e. just before the attack is sent)
A ROR is defined as being any grab on the retaller within 24hrs of the completion of his or her retal(s) - the number of retals are dependent upon the aforementioned points"
-Evolution's Retal Policy

"Grabbing a country which during the past 24 hours has retaled the graber's tag will be considered to be retaling a retal (ror) and retaled either 2:1 or 80% land:land + 1 (depending on what gives more).

We reserve the right to retal according to the other alliance's retal policy if we see it appropriate to do so. " -Omega's Retal Policy

"A landgrab made on a country within 24h after it has retalled on a hit, will be considered RoR and retalled following our RoR policy. After 48h the attack is considered a random landgrab. Also a landgrab made on from the same country within 24 hours will go under this category.

Retal on Retal (RoR): 2:1 (minimum 100%)"- Rival's Retal Policy

"-Retal on retals will be retalled the greater of 2:1 compounding or 200% land:land in a 48 hr window after the ROR hit. "- LaF's retal policy

The point of this wall of text? After 48 hours, basically every alliance on the server considers it a random land grab. Even when they do consider it a retal on a retal, they simply escalate the retals. At no point do they decide to kill a country for it. It is not a killable offense. Especially with land being so scarce. Instead of running kill runs, you want to punish with extra retals. And so Galleri and ImagNum step in here, and claim not only that their retal on retal period is 24 hours longer then the accepted period, but that they'll kill for it? Yeah, no. The entire point was to provoke a war. iScode, where was your intervention when Riddler was killed? Is MD not allowed to defend its tag from the actions of suiciders? That's what those two ImagNum countries amounted to. In the old days, if two countries did that, not only were they killed, but reps were expected IN ADDITION to the killing.

TLDR: Galleri and ImagNum set out to provoke a war by blowing a minor issue out of proportion and succeeded. They should have expected to die for it.

iTarl Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:48:43

we (Imaginary Numbers) retal policy is "if you hit us, we have the right to kill you." I know I read it some where. dont like it tough.

Kinnin Game profile

May 1st 2013, 15:00:35

You're going to spend a lot of sets dead with that policy, you know that?

Soviet Game profile

May 1st 2013, 15:30:10

Originally posted by Kinnin:

You must not know how we do things then.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Soviet Game profile

May 1st 2013, 15:40:49

Kinnin the problem here stems from the fact that every time one of our countries retallled, less than 24 hours later that country was being hit again by MD. My country was one of those in question and it came to the point that I was getting hit before my jets could even return. I even recieved an in game message from one of the ROR countries "hit me again and you die". Locotus said the same in a following fa chat. So what am I suppose to do?

Add onto this, galleri and I have talked to locotus and Fuji along with tav to solve the issues before multiple retals were authorized. MD even ran to sof to mediate between us in which case Scode offered MD two very reasonable offers for retals where both parties won out. But being the hard headed so called "netters" you claim, those talks fell through because you were obviously looking for trouble. Add onto this like Scode said those RORs by arsenal were no mistake so it's pointless for MD to claim the contrary.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Trife Game profile

May 1st 2013, 16:15:28

Originally posted by Soviet:
So what am I suppose to do?

You're supposed to go squish! I will also accept splat.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

May 1st 2013, 16:15:47

Originally posted by Soviet:

You must not know how we do things then.

If they don't get dead it is an embarrassment to them.
Any other logic is jibberish

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 1st 2013, 17:01:07

I am sparticus the kitten. Then again I am so drugged up my surgery I just came from that nothing here makes sense. Save the dolphins? Save DANGER! Well I gotta cash go turns for my net set.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Magellan Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:20:56

Maybe these crazy policies are the reason Imag only have 13 members these days.

I mean I remember when they were over 40 at one time.

Kinnin Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:35:07

Originally posted by galleri:
I am sparticus the kitten. Then again I am so drugged up my surgery I just came from that nothing here makes sense. Save the dolphins? Save DANGER! Well I gotta cash go turns for my net set.

I'm all for saving DANGER.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2013, 17:42:15

Aight. I've held my tongue long enough. Fuji and Taveren are nice guys,and thus, they won't call Galleri and iScode out on their bullfluff. I'm not a nice guy, so here goes.

Since when is it a retal on a retal after 48 hours?
"Retal on retals (ROR)** will be retalled the greater of 2:1, 3:1 etc. or 200% land:land in a 48 hr window after the ROR hit. - 72 hr tag responsibility - We perform alliance:country retals

A topfeed is defined as the defender having 125% of the attacker's land at the time of grab (i.e. just before the attack is sent)
A ROR is defined as being any grab on the retaller within 24hrs of the completion of his or her retal(s) - the number of retals are dependent upon the aforementioned points"
-Evolution's Retal Policy

"Grabbing a country which during the past 24 hours has retaled the graber's tag will be considered to be retaling a retal (ror) and retaled either 2:1 or 80% land:land + 1 (depending on what gives more).

We reserve the right to retal according to the other alliance's retal policy if we see it appropriate to do so. " -Omega's Retal Policy

"A landgrab made on a country within 24h after it has retalled on a hit, will be considered RoR and retalled following our RoR policy. After 48h the attack is considered a random landgrab. Also a landgrab made on from the same country within 24 hours will go under this category.

Retal on Retal (RoR): 2:1 (minimum 100%)"- Rival's Retal Policy

"-Retal on retals will be retalled the greater of 2:1 compounding or 200% land:land in a 48 hr window after the ROR hit. "- LaF's retal policy

The point of this wall of text? After 48 hours, basically every alliance on the server considers it a random land grab. Even when they do consider it a retal on a retal, they simply escalate the retals. At no point do they decide to kill a country for it. It is not a killable offense. Especially with land being so scarce. Instead of running kill runs, you want to punish with extra retals. And so Galleri and ImagNum step in here, and claim not only that their retal on retal period is 24 hours longer then the accepted period, but that they'll kill for it? Yeah, no. The entire point was to provoke a war. iScode, where was your intervention when Riddler was killed? Is MD not allowed to defend its tag from the actions of suiciders? That's what those two ImagNum countries amounted to. In the old days, if two countries did that, not only were they killed, but reps were expected IN ADDITION to the killing.

TLDR: Galleri and ImagNum set out to provoke a war by blowing a minor issue out of proportion and succeeded. They should have expected to die for it.

you are highly delusional. I understand though that listening to your leaders.

First off let me set you straight. Because after speaking to a different member of MD he finally understood and even told me that he was told things differently on their end.
First off several RoR's happened to us by MD. The first time speaking with locutus was ridiculous. But whatever. When it came to the last one I contacted locutus again..telling him the next RoR would be die, he told me why even bother to contact him then and called me dumb. Fuji later told me that we never contacted MD about the kill, which I showed him the logs that I did.
Nextly, I have a player that plays from his phone and barely speaks english, he assumed that we were at war with MD after he seen the KR on #70 and starting ABing..it wasn't a suicide move. I had him stop and I offered reps to MD which I only received hostility over it. The other one is with the harmful ops is an idiot. He has done this for a few sets, and seems to not understand "NO" which is about to become an issue for him soon because he has cause us to owe reps to LAF and monsters and they can even back that up. I even told him yesterday to not even think about doing it..per my logs here:
<Overlord> galleri {Prez}: ******* DO NOT BE STEALING TECH
<Overlord> ****** {Elite}: ok :-(
Apparently he did it anyhow. Soviet went and offered reps. If imag was going to war you guys or even try to say this was an act of war we most defiantly would not offer reps and just go tell you all to fluff off. One RoR this set I dismissed because I fluffed up on a time frame and wulf and I worked it out.
Personally I don't think the whole "this was ploy for SOF to use imag to get us to war" is a legit story when your clan was the aggressor this set. The way I see it is you all were trying to push us so you could get us to FS you and make it so that SOF could not be involved. This is end of my story. I just got out of surgery. And I am shocked this makes sense.

Edited By: galleri on May 1st 2013, 17:47:11
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

May 1st 2013, 17:51:41

Blah blah. Galleri just likes to be sofs little lapdog. Its the only way she's not farmland for everyone with 11 members

Kinnin Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:55:45

Galleri, we went into last night with the intention of only killing the ABer and the harmful spy oper and then placing Imag on a DNH. Afterwards SoF contacted us and told us they were going to dissolve the pact and that war was imminent.

If the guy stealing tech is such a problem player, why the outrage over him dying?

Also, you've still not addressed the issue of your retal on retal policy being far longer then what's accepted by the other alliances on the server.

Falsedisillusion Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:55:52

Its funny how people think that belittling and name calling will get people to listen to reason. Doesn't anyone realize that anyone that says anything without proof is hearsay? (not just talking to one person here) Come on peeps this kind of crap doesn't hold water... not like it matters trying to speak to reason on these forums anyway. Good luck, have fun, stop whining, fight with honor and in the end you have nothing to worry about.

highrock Game profile

May 1st 2013, 18:06:24

dude MD got me to come back this reset to net...i never would've come back to war...that should be evidence enough that MD was not going to war!
formerly Viola MD

Trife Game profile

May 1st 2013, 18:16:54

when your clan was the aggressor this set

didn't you kill one of their countries before they killed most of yours?

Misty Game profile

May 1st 2013, 19:45:38

Originally posted by highrock:
dude MD got me to come back this reset to net...i never would've come back to war...that should be evidence enough that MD was not going to war!

Love the guys in MD but I'm with highrock; being a Uk resident typically all the action happens when I am asleep. The only thing that wakes me is my little girl, so War is typically the last thing I want and as such the premeditation of such would have also swayed my continued activity.
Originally posted by God:
Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 19:58:42

Well then you are another person they have lied to, if they GENUINELY wanted to net, they would not have people like Aresnal ROR'ing right after we tried to resolve a conflict where Loc flat out refused to recognise a ROR and would not even entertain the option of any solution I offered so both sides got their land back, he wanted to leave imag high and dry.

Lets face it, MD loves to play the victim, after lieing and manipulating as many people as they can behind the scenes they then turn round and cry how they didnt want this, and they didnt mean to do that, and im sure it was just miss-communication!!!

Hell you would never be in this spot if you never lied and manipulated all your allies two sets ago and stuck to hitting just Rival and RD like the original plan, but no you just wanted those two alliances distracted so you could FS SoF and ruin their reunion set, well played MD you have most people who have no idea what you say behind the scenes thinking your innocent, when your as about as honourable as Lance Armstrong...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Bombay Game profile

May 1st 2013, 20:01:04

*yawn*

BladeEWG Game profile

May 1st 2013, 22:11:34

"Galleri, we went into last night with the intention of only killing the ABer and the harmful spy oper and then placing Imag on a DNH. Afterwards SoF contacted us and told us they were going to dissolve the pact and that war was imminent."

I was in that chat and thats what I was told also, it was just two targets and we were done.
Sounded like a waste of effort to me, but I'm a war guy what else would you expect?
What bothers me here tho is why would SoF contact5 us an threaten war is imminent and drop pact?
If this was just a simple matter of an eye for an eye you kill ours, we kill yours then why does that need an esculation and threats?\
I'm not posting on behalf of MD, I'm posting for my own personal curiosity.

Now many will *gasp* on this but I was actually digging this net round, don't recall the last time i even tried that.
But oh well, theres bad blood here that i have learned these past rounds and it is what it is I suppose.
I'm tagged and will do what is needed to defend the tag..thats how I roll. I'll let the Officers and Leaders sort out the rest.
have a swirvey day~~

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2013, 22:53:25

Imag was netting for the first time this set ever. And if you had looked at our countries we were not running war strats but actually netting strats. I am not trying to make anyone feel bad, but this week is defiantly not the time I even wanted a war to break out as I just lost another pregnancy and had surgery this morning.
When Fuji came to me and soviet last night, i had planned to detag the guy. (Fuji I am sorry I was a fluff last night, but and like I said about going to talk to soviet was a better idea as I really hate the world and I didn't want to say the wrong thing) But as it is obviously noted, I had other things on my mind than this game.
At this point I have nothing else to say. I know what went on and I am not in the mood anymore to even coddle anyone or explain anything else. Have a good set.

crest23 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 23:26:44

Imag was netting for the first time this set ever.

LMFAO! Who in iMag knows how to net? Name one person. This is too funny.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Magellan Game profile

May 1st 2013, 23:28:54

Sorry to hear about your loss Galleri :(

My prayers are with you.

zdsmith

May 1st 2013, 23:33:35

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28099585.jpg

This is a load of baloney. It's a game people. Are you really going to call in peoples character over an online game? A game that you you play against people you've never met before?

Arse RoRed. Deal with it. Tav was on top of that. I never post on this fluff because I take our AT ban seriously. I refuse to flame SoF (because I've never met them/it's a game) and I refuse to flame iMag (well...I can try ;) ) but seriously. Stop with the character calling. Jesus fluffing christ, guys.
I <3 MD 5ever

BladeEWG Game profile

May 1st 2013, 23:35:10

As are mine Gal..this is only a stinking game here.
You know I care about you and hope you work thru this as best is possible. :(

ZIP Game profile

May 1st 2013, 23:46:41

Originally posted by crest23:
Imag was netting for the first time this set ever.

LMFAO! Who in iMag knows how to net? Name one person. This is too funny.

me you fluff tard for one. you want to try me ? you pick the server.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 23:48:12

I'd bet actual money on crest.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 1st 2013, 23:54:08

rut roh. I'd probably better hide for a while.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sIp77PUvLTE
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

crest23 Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 0:05:13

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
I'd bet actual money on crest.

Lol, nuff said.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 1:42:27

I'm famous!

And suddenly I'm also a senior member of my alliance!

And suddenly i'm running a country!

HavocMD

May 2nd 2013, 1:58:08

Originally posted by iScode:

Well then you are another person they have lied to, if they GENUINELY wanted to net, they would not have people like Aresnal ROR'ing right after we tried to resolve a conflict where Loc flat out refused to recognise a ROR and would not even entertain the option of any solution I offered so both sides got their land back, he wanted to leave imag high and dry.

Lets face it, MD loves to play the victim, after lieing and manipulating as many people as they can behind the scenes they then turn round and cry how they didnt want this, and they didnt mean to do that, and im sure it was just miss-communication!!!

Hell you would never be in this spot if you never lied and manipulated all your allies two sets ago and stuck to hitting just Rival and RD like the original plan, but no you just wanted those two alliances distracted so you could FS SoF and ruin their reunion set, well played MD you have most people who have no idea what you say behind the scenes thinking your innocent, when your as about as honourable as Lance Armstrong...

Holy crap we had a deal on the table two sets ago to hit RD? Why didn't anybody tell me that when I was president of MD? Damn I really fluffed that one up. And I should really get back into leadership because our guys are fluffing more fluff up again this set. Apparently we're trying to be aggressors and start wars, but never have our MMRs asked us to get more than a paltry number of spies or war techs...oh well, have fun Chem killing my country since I have 20%SDI.

Waiting for the Wardec in the Cuban Missile Crisis EE style. With SoF playing Russia, MD playing the US, and Imag playing the part of Cuba who decided to invade Florida for no good reason.

ColoOutlaw

May 2nd 2013, 2:30:05

Lol

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 2:42:07

Originally posted by HavocMD:
Originally posted by iScode:

Holy crap we had a deal on the table two sets ago to hit RD? Why didn't anybody tell me that when I was president of MD? Damn I really fluffed that one up. And I should really get back into leadership because our guys are fluffing more fluff up again this set. Apparently we're trying to be aggressors and start wars, but never have our MMRs asked us to get more than a paltry number of spies or war techs...oh well, have fun Chem killing my country since I have 20%SDI.

Waiting for the Wardec in the Cuban Missile Crisis EE style. With SoF playing Russia, MD playing the US, and Imag playing the part of Cuba who decided to invade Florida for no good reason.

hahahaha you were in the chat, don't try to deny it...

And yes Arsenal, your leaders already admitted you run country #74...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Magellan Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 2:43:55

So this war is about Arsenal.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO.

I would have hand delivered him myself that crazy Aussie!

May 2nd 2013, 2:47:00

When iMAG finally admits they are SoF's little pawn, then I will actually consider them a real alliance. They are nothing but a spam tag to me

May 2nd 2013, 2:50:02

btw, if it was Arse doing the RoR that you are screaming about, then why did Riddler get the death sentence?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 2nd 2013, 2:51:22

lol I am pretty sure you were at the meeting havoc. How convient you forgot! Do you need logs to be reminded.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 2nd 2013, 2:52:13

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
btw, if it was Arse doing the RoR that you are screaming about, then why did Riddler get the death sentence?

#70, which I am assuming is riddler did the last RoR.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 3:19:49

Aww shucks, you kids still fighting wars over me!

Are you TC in disguise?

Kinnin Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 3:21:16

I don't consider a hit after 48 hours a retal on a retal. Neither does 99 percent of the server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 2nd 2013, 3:28:11

This is where sparticus the kitten post was!

HavocMD

May 2nd 2013, 3:32:59

Please post them.

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 3:37:53

"Senior member" lmao! How many times have you said the same fluff. Your like a broken record.

Ershow Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 3:52:28

Wulf as in old Rival Wulf?

PG Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 4:08:09

Originally posted by Ershow:
Wulf as in old Rival Wulf?

No im pretty sure this Wulf in this thread is not our Wulf.

but he pops in sometimes
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg