Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 1st 2013, 16:51:57

wtf is this dudes obsession with nuts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Crowgora Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:25:40

wow, we just hit elementary.

WarTime

May 1st 2013, 19:02:06

Crowgora

To each their own. I haven't played and will not play alliance (1a) in several years for many reasons. I'm not going to list them all here but one of my biggest "peeves" about 1a is their policies.

Specifically, their assinine rules on land grabbing.

mrford Game profile

May 1st 2013, 21:29:10

see, its not elementary when he talks about penises and balls, but when i do it is.

im starting to get his logic, or lack there of!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

patriotffa

May 2nd 2013, 0:04:02

Originally posted by mdevol:
for being as new as you claim to be, you certainly have a pretty big axe to grind against established veterans of the game who have done nothing to you or your former clan, while taking everything your current leaders say without question.

they simply questioned the means in which you were taken in and questioned your rationale of running from a war only to "dare" a 2 man clan to attack into a large warring clan once you had protection.

if I were new to the game and was actively throwing myself into the mix on the forum I would want to actually know the history rather than speaking as if I do and not actually knowing.

I like that new people are here and interested in the game. I also like to see new players getting involved in the politics of the game and possibly trying to change it. Getting to know the history is a good start and blindly taking your leaders viewpoint on it (whom obviously has a grudge against the people you speak about) is not moving forward to fix the issue as you claim to be the overall problem. instead it is simply further fueling the fire that you claim FFA to be.

branch out, talk to other clans, ask other members/leader questions and form your own opinion, don't just blindly take your obviously bias leaders side. (CC is just as guilty of this as IMP is)

I tell my own new members to do that same thing because obviously some in our ranks carry a bias as well.

but if you truly care about changing the landscape of the game that you bash repeatedly, be part of the solution rather than falling in lockstep of the problem that you point out.

I'm not back but just did stop by to see how things are going and seeing some views of how others feel the game should be played. So here is where i will start to state my views.

The quote above is just HILARIOUS because nobody specifically talked about CC being evil, douches, or they are the rotten apple of the barrel.

We were doing our own thing and had told everybody we're training people and other than that we weren't looking for any trouble.

I read some other stuff that was quite interesting as well from mrford, riu(OMG IM SHOCKED), and one other that I can't currently recall about pacting. The big question was why didn't we pact CC to avoid war?

IS THIS EFFING 1A? When did FFA morph into that? Never in the history of FFA did I ever see pacts between clans who had warred as much as IMP and CC. Pacts were always for FRIENDS, even in the TC days, and this one was one of the reasons why I was always coming back and forth when I saw it between CC and NBK.

Since I have no affiliation with IMP anymore(I quit the game), I will not hesitate in saying that I had been BEGGING Primeval, and even at one point I myself didn't pact them because of what in my eyes was betrayal, to drop NBK as an ally.

I even posted a thread on ffat that only XI's pact was renewed but NBK didn't get the picture. Subby had mentioned it to us on the HC boards that NBK still considered us an ally and not wanting any confrontation with NBK(because I was GENUINELY trying to give our guys a much needed break from war to just finish a set, train the new guys, and hope they liked the game enough to restart the following set without me msg'ing them 3 times a day) kept them as an ally.

I had told Primeval again and again that NBK were not our friends. They only look out for themselves and would only use us when it was to their convenience. This, in my book is not an ally. The camaraderie between allies is no longer in this game and it was one of the biggest factors of what made this game interesting(especially when you are an FA since this is your job).

In fact, NBK approached us about tag teaming CC and I vehemently opposed this and even threatened to not take part of the war if it did happen(and I'm sure they knew I'd convince the others as well to vote against the war which is why they are probably twice as pissed at me since you all killed us).

The cooperation and growing bond/friendship between two or more clans was always fascinating and this is what most people claim they stick around for is it not? Because of friends? Well anyways, I have received a couple of texts and emails asking if I was coming back and the answer is no.

You don’t know you will miss it until it is gone and I believe that is what I miss and I can’t really blame NBK or CC for it because truthfully there aren’t many clans/players left.

Anyhow, to sum it up for the past two sets while I was leading IMP, we had no intention to hit CC. Last set when we did hit, it was due to info that you guys were storing to hit us(just as we saw how you were storing this set to hit us). We decided then to FS as to this set I gave the order to stay away from CC and move on from that past.

However, it was not the warring with CC that I decided to finally not play but the whole situation with NBK and their stab in the back. The End.
Bye all.

Edited By: patriotffa on May 2nd 2013, 0:06:30
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 2nd 2013, 2:12:13

the stuff that comes out of your mouth, amazes me
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

patriotffa

May 2nd 2013, 2:53:51

Truth always does bro

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 2nd 2013, 3:24:07

Just FYI: Everything patriot just posted is true.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 2nd 2013, 3:45:44

Sure prim your mouth is just as trash as his NBK IS A BAD ally when was the last time IMP did anything good you guys have sucked since Kc and Xi group left you for killing small tags farming being disrespectful of any alliance u want writing threat's your but cant cash with so many clan's. we have the log's show patriot coming to us about waring CC this set and After the NBK leadership and some vets retiring we though we would be 150 country's so figured with Imp maybe we could put up a war, then we decided to net so we pacted out. if any one has been carry dead weight over the year's it has been NBK i dont remember the last time imp actually one a war you guys are just like cannon folder
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

patriotffa

May 2nd 2013, 3:59:40

Ha! SEE PRIME THEY ARE READY TO TRASH YOU WHEN YOU JUST SAID EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUE!

Even after I explicitly stated above that You and Sub defended them after i tried to drop them as an ally and called them for what they really are. Even after I clearly stated these are MY views.

Sounds to me like somebody is trying to cover their ass but it should have no consequence because once you detach yourself from this game you are free to say it all :)

But, let's set some things straight. Me and you Demon, NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WHATSOEVER HAHAHAHA

Everything was done through Sub and Prime because I could not stand you two faced back stabbers!

The question/topic here is not when was IMP the last time we did anything good, but the fact that the friendship/camaraderie/bond between NBK and IMP was not what it was FOR A LONG TIME.

Time and time again I had told Primeval and Sub about it and they both defended you/nbk(but glad they can see your true colors lol) Again, allies are not what they once were. Pacts are not what they once were and this is one of the main factors that I no longer enjoy the game or have no attachment to it.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 2nd 2013, 4:03:55

The convo was not with me patriot. Haha

Sublime has my full respect
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 2nd 2013, 4:05:05

As for covering our ass. I don't see how
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

patriotffa

May 2nd 2013, 4:13:45

As i said, all convos with NBK were done through Prime and Sub but not myself. I couldn't stand you all. So there is no credibility to those logs.

Prime, I think NBK slapped you again in the face in the same thread lol.

I will give you this though, you were right about CC hitting us from Day 1. I should have listened to you bud and for that I apologize. To be fair, Sub called that too and I should have heeded his words as well. Sorry I miscalculated the whole shabang bro but I will buy you a round when you come to Laredo, Tx :)

SublimeNightmare Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 4:56:02

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 6:48:58

damn, the popcorn just got done and I missed the show. No previews even.

:(
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ZIP Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 13:49:18

ya really i have not been following this but moorrree PEW PEW !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mr Emerald

May 4th 2013, 1:31:00

The only reason you guys got FS'd and the reason why everyone hates IMP is because you guys are all full of fluff. There might be a good guy or two in IMP but the whole lot of you(I mean the one guy running most of IMP) are just retarded.

That should be the only reason to FS, is when a clan is full of fluff lol

I am happy CC FS'd you guys, and will be happy the next time you get FS'd because you cry every single time. I would pick a time where you guys didn't whine when losing a war, but you have so many times(losing wars) that it is hard to keep track ;)

The only wars you guys win are the ones where you outnumber your opponents 200 to 16...

That is the truth... someone will be by here shortly to confirm ;)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2013, 5:15:49

In fairness Emerald, when CC FSed NBK and IMP, it was IMP's activity that was the difference in the war. Have they not been uber active CC would have stood a chance. so yea, We did get rolled by IMP and NBK that reset.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mr Emerald

May 5th 2013, 0:58:22

just fluffing confirm. :P mdevol
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

pollex

May 5th 2013, 2:00:21

wow, anyone else notice this entire thread has not been what I made it for......still can't get anyone from IMP....
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

WarTime

May 5th 2013, 15:43:45

Imp has gone inactive. They might be back next set so try them then. ;)

pollex

May 6th 2013, 2:33:14

thanks for the reach out prime, I appeciate it!
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Darakna Game profile

May 6th 2013, 10:26:49

Crow, use more paragraphs

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2013, 21:44:47

I thought I'd place this here instead of making a new unnecessary thread:

As of this weekend I will be on another extended hiatus. For reference, Sublime Nightmare is still the primary contact for IMP.

Stay insane, fellas.

mdevol Game profile

May 10th 2013, 10:52:11

Enjoy your time off, do what you need to do in RL, EE will be here when you come back.

in the meantime i have 100% confidence in IMP leadership in growing\developing the clan. They are in good hands.