Juusto Game profile

Apr 28th 2013, 7:48:32

read your PM, thanks.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Marshal Game profile

Apr 28th 2013, 9:59:39

just kill him.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

Apr 28th 2013, 11:35:08

i did thanks -

and i sent you two !!

and let me say thank you for allowing me to grab these huge countries with about 50k jets. it really does go a long way in helping the environment in less oil usage and less waste and destruction to the land. I hope all countries adopts this "greener" attitude. Al gore would be proud.

Arbor day is alive and well !! grow some taller trees !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Angryjesus Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 1:07:18

Originally posted by ZIP:
i did thanks -

and i sent you two !!

and let me say thank you for allowing me to grab these huge countries with about 50k jets. it really does go a long way in helping the environment in less oil usage and less waste and destruction to the land. I hope all countries adopts this "greener" attitude. Al gore would be proud.

Arbor day is alive and well !! grow some taller trees !!

pretty sure posting country info on the forums is a no no

Tin Man

Apr 29th 2013, 8:58:35

ZIP Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 10:02:31

ya you are right - a country with under 5 mil nw and 40k ar + is packing a ton of defense.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Marshal Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 10:17:20

he didn't post any revealing info.

ZIP Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 10:24:45

besides you dissin al gore ?

ZIP Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 10:29:16

and before this gets into a how much defense is enough thread... i think i have the correct answer to that - more then your neighbor so you get passed over for an easier target.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 19:28:02

there is always some1 who can break you.

Twain Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 23:07:42

ZIP: Instead of turning this into a "how much defense is enough" thread, how about we turn it into: "Boasting about how easy it was to break a country in the 240-country tag might not be a good way to succeed on this server if you're in a 16-country solo tag" thread.

Perhaps no discussion is needed though.

Pain Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 0:09:52

just kill his tag and be done with it.
Your mother is a nice woman

pollex

Apr 30th 2013, 0:12:42

perhaps, everyone just accept this is a freaking landtrading server and just do grabs with clans that are interested in playing that way. Grabbing netting clans that land trade is like a War clan FSing a netting clan for no good reason other than they are an easy kill.
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Twain Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 1:03:39

I won't go as far as either of the other two, but thanks for giving me a bad cop to play against.

Ultimately, TKO, PAN and other land-trading clans can be sheered for a few acres here and there, but any one-man tag showing up in the news of a larger clan is looking for trouble if they show up in the news too often, especially if they're going to come on FFAT and talk big afterwards.

We're overall pretty kind and accepting of one-man tags, but ultimately, this is still a game where players team up so they can get greater protection. We, as a 240-country tag, are not going to be pushed around by anyone. Especially not someone playing solo.

Tin Man

Apr 30th 2013, 1:04:06

^and that is why they are botching the gains from land tradin so hard next set.

Does NOONE remember what Earth USED to be like when it was fun and dynamic?

Twain Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 1:11:20

This has nothing to do with land-trading.

This has to do with a one-man tag showing up in the news of a large clan very often, and when the large clan sends a message, the solo guy posting country breaks and talking big instead of simply responding via message.

Anyone playing solo should have the common sense to show a little meekness when they're talking with a clan that's 15 times their size.

RonnC Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 4:30:19

Im itching at the bit zip, keep it up

ZIP Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 9:18:31

lol you will need a 200 + tag if you want to kill me -

look i am not looking to die - i want to net it out as well, but come on i don't think that i am saying too much when i say there are countries out there that run on almost no defense and rely on your threats to others for protection.

really 2-3 grabs is too much for you ? does it overload your retail capacity for a 200 + tag ?

ZIP Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 9:19:11

I will go further - there are countries on this server that run NO TANKs !!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 30th 2013, 10:19:50

we make good returns on zip's grabs so i dont know what the big deal is
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Marshal Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 10:25:18

when retalling grabs he made against tko or after he has grabbed for example panlv? :P

Twain Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 16:09:31

Zip: This isn't about land-trading vs. landgrabs. It's only tangentially about grabs at all. It's about posting breaks and talking big against a clan 15 times your size.

If your grabs don't break the policies we've set for within our retal policy and it doesn't seem like you're intentionally trying to find loopholes, I'll defend your right to do landgrabs. If some of our members whine about it, I'll agree with you. We should be running more defense and it's your right to punish them for it.

When you boast that we'd need 200+ countries to kill you, post breaks publicly (even without a country number, all someone has to do is search your news), and when we see you land-trading and grabbing simultaneously, which puts you in DRs and could be taken as two-stepping, then I have an issue with the way you're acting.

PANLV is not a clan of bullies. We, however, will not be bullied either. Especially someone with 16 countries.

From here on out, if you have anything to say, I suggest it's done in private message. My attitude on this is that, as far as the on-board comments go, this is closed. Anything that could be construed as boasting about how easy it is to break us or about how we're going to need 200+ countries, yadda yadda, in my mind is your choice to continue escalating things.

Tin Man

Apr 30th 2013, 21:35:18

+1 to Pan

ZIP Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 23:18:37

Originally posted by Warster:

it is about publicly giving private country info. I didn't think or do it to hurt anyone, i am sry that i was wrong and it will not happen in the future.

and all i meant by the 200 clan thing is with my stock and set ups i can be a fluff to kill, not that i want to.

Dragon Game profile

May 1st 2013, 0:00:50

Poor decisions often lead to poor outcomes, Zip. Ask vern. :)

synoder Game profile

May 1st 2013, 0:09:32

Originally posted by Dragon:
Poor decisions often lead to poor outcomes, Zip. Ask vern. :)

gonna save this quote :)

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 1st 2013, 3:43:16

Originally posted by ZIP:
Originally posted by Warster:

it is about publicly giving private country info. I didn't think or do it to hurt anyone, i am sry that i was wrong and it will not happen in the future.

and all i meant by the 200 clan thing is with my stock and set ups i can be a fluff to kill, not that i want to.

Thanks zip. Yeah we don't like to kill things either
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -