Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 11:57:59

good post ershow its true PG is right u should post more like this.. also PG ment to say "post on rival's behalf" not behave just to make sure, incase u dont speak "PG"

Stevano :)

Edited By: Boltar on Apr 29th 2013, 14:49:30
See Original Post

BigRedDog

Apr 29th 2013, 14:12:41

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Originally posted by flgatorboy89:

Never thought I would say this but you are right charcoal.

Stay True Orange and Blue!

-_- now its personal

lazysnail Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 14:36:23

Originally posted by Boltar:
good post ershow its true PG is right u should post more like this.. also PG ment to say "post on rival's behalf" not behave just to make sure, inccase u dont speak "PG"

Stevano :)

+1 :P

Wu Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 15:36:42

Sol is ranked too high...

hence RD needs lots of FA

Mr.Silver

Apr 29th 2013, 16:59:39

Originally posted by Wu:

SoL started with a 20% membership advantage, turned down doing an even friendly fight, and have got into the billions in aid as to fight the smaller alliance.

So ya, sol is ranked too high

prank

Apr 29th 2013, 19:14:18

Man, must have missed the memo... normally friends tell friends if they are about to FS them.

Makinso Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 19:35:01

Silver lol.

You guys had stored turns we had none you guys had countries we had stock we had NO STOCK at all. None of us had stocks. We managed to turn things on you slowly very slowly then you got FA.... If you kept your pace you could've kept us down you put out one hell of an FS.

lazysnail Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 20:39:27

Might want to edit that maki

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 21:25:59

Im pretty sure it took 4 MD guys to aid up the top SOL country to break one of the top RD counties today. Now they're both dead :/

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 21:28:22

I don't see why SoL needs so much FA or any at all. I guess they know they would of easily lost to a smaller sized clan, and didnt want that on their rapsheet.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 29th 2013, 23:02:17

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
Originally posted by Wu:

SoL started with a 20% membership advantage, turned down doing an even friendly fight, and have got into the billions in aid as to fight the smaller alliance.

So ya, sol is ranked too high

Originally posted by Makinso:
Silver lol.

You guys had stored turns we had none you guys had countries we had stock we had NO STOCK at all. None of us had stocks. We managed to turn things on you slowly very slowly then you got FA.... If you kept your pace you could've kept us down you put out one hell of an FS.

So who got FA first...?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 23:12:38

Pang it was SoL

iScode Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 23:22:29

Syko

As far as im aware thats incorrect.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr.Silver

Apr 29th 2013, 23:39:38

Doesnt really matter.

My statement stands.

A war alliances didn't want an even friendly war to instead fs a smaller alliance. They got fsed first instead

Some aid was received to help even the odds a bit after rd was down 20% membership which was followed by an alliance breaking a pact to aid sol.

I'm unsure if they made arrangements with RD to fix that but my last update that's where it stands.

I would be curious where sol would be right now if rd had the extra 10 members. :)

Hmm as a rough guess.. 2500 more attacks and an extra 9 dead sols.. Combine that with RD having an extra 10 above 2.5m net

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Apr 29th 2013, 23:43:42
See Original Post

prank

Apr 29th 2013, 23:56:29

And I wonder where RD would be if both alliances had the same members and a joint FS! If you would have asked nicely, I'm sure SOL would have obliged such a request as they did with Rival not too long ago.

Point is, nobody cares about what if's.

Mr.Silver

Apr 30th 2013, 0:02:15

They were asked and answer was no. While between heads they were discussing hitting rd.

Which is fine, to each their own. Just don't need to whine about an alliance getting aid when you have that large a membership advantage.
Especially after getting aid yourselves though getting a ally to break a pact and aid even more.

Anyways doesn't matter :) I'm gonna go see 42 now more interesting than this.

keepertd Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 0:34:40

Doesnt really matter.

My statement stands.

A war alliances didn't want an even friendly war to instead fs a smaller alliance. They got fsed first instead

Some aid was received to help even the odds a bit after rd was down 20% membership which was followed by an alliance breaking a pact to aid sol.

I'm unsure if they made arrangements with RD to fix that but my last update that's where it stands.

I would be curious where sol would be right now if rd had the extra 10 members. :)

Hmm as a rough guess.. 2500 more attacks and an extra 9 dead sols.. Combine that with RD having an extra 10 above 2.5m net

lol even the odds? ok sure i'll just not even comment on that ridiculousness

locket Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 0:35:10

I'd be alive instead of dead for one :(

42 is a darn good movie imo Siler. You'll enjoy it I bet

Tytanious Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 0:58:36

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't RD FS SoL?

does that not make them whiney little brats for starting the fight then calling in help?

it's like a kid hitting a bully then asking their dad to finish the fight.

you start it you finish it. or go back and hide in your hole

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 30th 2013, 1:00:12

OK, thanks for clearing that up, Mr Silver.

Your posts make it clear that RD received aid first. :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 1:12:17

They did indeed the pansies. They havent realized that im always on, so keep up the meaningless trying :p
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 2:14:02

*posts sign*

Reads: Do Not Feed the Trolls

*walks away*
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

braden Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 2:26:08

"
it's like a kid hitting a bully then asking their dad to finish the fight."

i think you have trouble with logic or past that, drawing logical conclusions. but don't worry, i can't stencil, either.

braden Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 2:27:12

oh, i'm sorry. i think new member said enough for everybody to ignore.

had only i noticed, had only i noticed.

(i'll pay, gains, i give you my word :P)

Tytanious Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 3:03:54

i used as much logic as RD did and nobody seems to have a problem with their logic

locket Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 3:12:05

Hi Mr 2 posts. Are you hiding your other name for fear of it looking bad?

Tytanious Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 3:14:30

no fear from me. but only people who know me will know my screen name

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 3:27:11

Originally posted by iScode:
Syko

As far as im aware thats incorrect.

iScode dont mess with my rhetoric ; ) Just hush and send me some aid; )

Mr.Silver

Apr 30th 2013, 5:36:37

Originally posted by Pang:
OK, thanks for clearing that up, Mr Silver.

Your posts make it clear that RD received aid first. :p

Basically Pang, my main point is I don't care that they received any aid. infact I take it as a compliment.

Our boys in RD don't receive many compliments or see nice things posted about them on the AT and so I want to do that.

Approximately 2 years ago RD was arguably one of the dinkiest alliances in the game. On the verge of collapse and pretty much everyone on the servers punching bag.

Currently they stand going toe to toe with what is likely the 4th best alliance in the game and is a war alliance through and through.

Even if RD loses atleast they showed they can give a larger war alliance enough of a fright that they needed assistance. Also that RD had the political position to give themselves the choice that it would be a one on one and allow allies out of it.

all in all they're doing quite well and I want to be sure to point that out :)

Drakanadagga may post shenanigians but don't mind guys.

Win or Lose you guys have done great and have a bright future ahead :)

BigRedDog

Apr 30th 2013, 6:00:32

amazing how the truth can be avoided, "if RD loses" haha

Mr.Silver

Apr 30th 2013, 6:05:24

;)

BigRedDog

Apr 30th 2013, 6:07:13

;)

at least you recognize your own attempt at twisting things lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 6:20:49

pre-emptive counterstrike.. SoL is a bunch of weaklings IMO..
*holds up 3 fingers*..excluding pinky finger and thumb..now read between the lines!

BigRedDog

Apr 30th 2013, 6:23:07

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
pre-emptive counterstrike.. SoL is a bunch of weaklings IMO..
*holds up 3 fingers*..excluding pinky finger and thumb..now read between the lines!

space?

Mr.Silver

Apr 30th 2013, 6:40:14

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
;)

at least you recognize your own attempt at twisting things lol

no twist. I wouldn't be suprised in RD loses, however they are puting up a decent fight which even you have to admit. win or lose they've done themselves proud.

locket Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 8:33:09

So RD is at its best since I joined... Laf was at its best while I was there... anyone else need help? Offers?!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 8:55:11

I love that you post how RD is going toe to toe with a SoL that "needed" aid, as if RD would be anywhere close to going toe to toe with SoL if they didn't get aid themselves first.

Just look at your admin account, you can see the FA RIVAL is sending. Almost every one of your large countries has had multiple rival pacts for a week.

Lets not let facts get in the way of good rhetoric though. Sol needed that FA to even stand a chance against RD
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Tytanious Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 10:57:48

now now zzzzzz. no need to involve truth in this war

Pain Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 11:47:46

LOL the dagga spin, you know better then to avoid your forum ban dagga. that whole post is a load of bullfluff. SOL dropped their FDP because they were trying to create an anti SoF/LaF coalition with RD. when that didnt work they switched to a coalition with MD and left RD out to dry stuck between and MD that wanted to kill RD and SoF who wanted to kill RD with out even a reach around. THAT is the truth of it.

oh and go and spin that one dagga, we have publicly posted logs to confirm that truth.
Your mother is a nice woman

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Apr 30th 2013, 12:27:56

RD needs FA b/c there bots have been broken since 2008
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

TeckMing Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 12:48:48

too many words, more fights please

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 12:59:06

If I were a game admin, with the game accounts linked to the forum accounts as most of them are, I would make it so that the more you post, the more turns your country gets. None of this "post on the forum and get 4 bonus points like 4 days later lol". Maybe make it a random amount of characters in each post to get extra turns from day to day?

Then certain alliances would have no problem winning wars, no matter who got the FS or has more members.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 15:32:20

Nukevil, but you shouldn't get bonus turns for quantity.Only quality posts.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 15:39:15

Huh. Tell that to the admins who have coded that godawful "ramp-up" kill stream just to make the time spent killing a country last longer. You don't kill tens of thousands of civilians anymore when a country's break is at its highest; however, the first country that starts the killrun still loses the largest amount of attacking units, so there's no payoff to being among the first to start the killrun.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 19:17:17

Dagga you should go back to not avoiding bans. I dont know why his posts are left up here anyways. If people avoid forum bans they should have country repercussions :)

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 19:25:50

Earthquakes every turn?

I would accept that...

mdevol Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 22:16:05

so any member that creates an alias to post in favor of SoL is dagga?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 22:23:53

best troll eva! doesn't even have to post to troll people.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

locket Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 22:51:36

Originally posted by mdevol:
so any member that creates an alias to post in favor of SoL is dagga?

Lets go over the criteria:
1)Angry and defending Sol
2)Complains about out of protection FS
3)New member
4)Extremely biased and thinks Sol is God's gift to EE
5)Make up multiple facts and speak in hyperbole

It appears as if the criteria for a Dagga post have been met. Are you trying to tell me you have more members in Sol as crazy as him that are not Deerhunter?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 30th 2013, 23:12:41

Poor dagga, never good at hiding yourself are you?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.