Verified:

grantman77 Game profile

Apr 28th 2013, 21:53:12

I'm having trouble understanding something from a rule/rules you posted. Below you say "KR will get you deleted" What the heck is "kr"? I don't want to do it on accident. Also what is "Sharing an op with an ingame ally"? Does that mean my offensive ally and I cannot attack the same person? Why have offense allies then? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding. Then it speaks of "dr abuse" well...what is DR and how does one abuse it? Please help-below is a copy of the message post I'm speaking of.

"Going forwards:

Joint KR will get you deleted.
Sharing an op with an ingame ally/
having an offensive ally and both grabbing will generally not.

In the case of a grey area (like dr abuse or other things) we reserve the right to make judgement.

Yes it's arbitrary.

If you are unsure feel free to ask in private prior to taking actions or just don't do it.
If you think someone else is in violation, report them ingame.

Posting here will generally *not* result in moderator action.
"

blid

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2013, 22:33:49

KR means killrun, a series of attacks that kill a country by murdering all its civilians. But here it's actually referring to all kinds of attacks, including artillery barrages. If you and another person collaborate a stream of these attacks against someone, you're using team tactics on a non-team server and can be deleted.

Sharing an op means sharing a spy op. Also you seem to be having some trouble understanding the English in the post because it says "Having an offensive ally and both grabbing will generally NOT [get you deleted]." So that is safe.

DR is diminishing returns which is a game formula that lowers attack returns on countries that have been heavily attacked in the last 24 hours. Abusing that really only applies to Express server.

Well, cheers.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2013, 22:35:22

Also this is kind of nonsensical:
"Does that mean my offensive ally and I cannot attack the same person? Why have offense allies then?"

Uh, what do you think offensive allies do? What part of being offensive allied to someone has anything to do with both hitting the same target? Do you know what o-alliances do?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

grantman77 Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 1:14:42

Thanks Blid-now I get it :D