Verified:

Mr Snow

Apr 25th 2013, 6:25:09

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by iScode:
It was much more than 1 fa package, not to mention the untags that got FA before tagging up.

WHY, hasn't anybody mentioned the iScode tag-jumping FA debacle of a few resets ago? I mean aren't you all keeping tabs!?!?!

Sheesh.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. You mean the set where he quit as president of itards when the war he started for a stupid reason didn't go his way and tagged up his country in sof and turned his back on his alliance?

I don't remember that.

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 12:25:30

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by ZEN:
I think they got fed up with not being able to landgrab properly.

At least it will be a fair fight.....

Land grab properly must mean organized land trading, which is so fluffing retarded.

When the server moved to L:L, trading was a foregone conclusion. If that's the reason for the war then I can actually take some solace in it. I've always said the only way to stop the inevitable is for a political resolution (war--although you have a lot more folks, including some of your own to tag onto it) or a big change in the actual game play.

Unfortunately, that's not the reason. The provocation is designed to bait others into a war. Claiming otherwise is like saying Japan had a reason for Pearl Harbor, the US aided someone that they provoked. Alas, it's irrelevant.

Or you guys could just say you're trying to spice up the server. It would also make more sense given you're not and never have been much of netters.

The server?? Not everyone moved to L:L

When the vast majority of the server moved to L:L. Is that better?

My point is the same. Grabbing was different when there were 5 gazillion multies, probably 4x the number of actual players, and where the concept of L:L was more of a "you did better in the exchange so no, we won't pay escalating reps." Those days are long gone by political decision and folks leaving the game. I don't think L:L helps the game in any way, but if it's there, then there is the incentive to use it or fall behind to those who do. Sort of a quirk in the game akin to everyone buying fluff they couldn't afford prerecession and then dealing with the aftermath.

Like I said, I just wanted a real reason from SoF like we're trying to bait MD or we don't like your landgrabbing or we don't like your name. But we're enacting revenge over one FA package you guys took the liberty to tell us about.... it's just so stupid that it's actually funny.

Sov Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 12:46:01

You can keep telling yourself that there is more to the story than what has been said, but anyone who pays any attention to SoFers knows that SoF members were out for blood against DKnights and LCN since last set.

We are not trying to bait MD, if we were we wouldn't need to FS you as there are other issues relating to MD which we could certainly pursue. We know there is always the potential MD get involved, which is a risk we are willing to take. You see, we understand the risks associated with our actions, but clearly you do not. Do we care if MD get involved? No. We are not going to go out of our way to push them.

You think you can FS us one set, be on standby to fight against us the next set and then aid our enemy while we are at war and that SoF will not do anything about it? If so then maybe you should stop walking around with your hands over your eyes. SoF has FSed Alliances for less over similar principles.

You can cry victim all you want, but if you want to play politics then you need to be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions. Many Alliances in this game do not involve themselves in such issues and you do not see us moving to strike them. Maybe you should take some lessons from Omega, Monsters and ICN who are all great examples of Alliances who play the game neutrally.

bertz Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 14:53:18

If you don't want some crying, then show us some boobs!
DoWs should contain some boobies

keepertd Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 14:56:06

". Grabbing was different when there were 5 gazillion multies, probably 4x the number of actual players,"old earth had 1.25gazillion players? :-P

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 14:57:53

Originally posted by Sov:
You can keep telling yourself that there is more to the story than what has been said, but anyone who pays any attention to SoFers knows that SoF members were out for blood against DKnights and LCN since last set.

We are not trying to bait MD, if we were we wouldn't need to FS you as there are other issues relating to MD which we could certainly pursue. We know there is always the potential MD get involved, which is a risk we are willing to take. You see, we understand the risks associated with our actions, but clearly you do not. Do we care if MD get involved? No. We are not going to go out of our way to push them.

You think you can FS us one set, be on standby to fight against us the next set and then aid our enemy while we are at war and that SoF will not do anything about it? If so then maybe you should stop walking around with your hands over your eyes. SoF has FSed Alliances for less over similar principles.

You can cry victim all you want, but if you want to play politics then you need to be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions. Many Alliances in this game do not involve themselves in such issues and you do not see us moving to strike them. Maybe you should take some lessons from Omega, Monsters and ICN who are all great examples of Alliances who play the game neutrally.

Oh don't be silly, I know that you have played the game long enough to know that at some point every one of those "nuetrals" has been on one side or another of a large conflcit.

I did enjoy your diatribe about if MD gets involved, it's a risk we run. I think most people here are smart enough to read past that rhetoric to understand you're baiting them in a roundabout manner.

Out for blood eh, over a whopping 2 FA packages and an FS from a dozen folks. So be it. Now you get your circle jerk moment.

My advice to the outside baited folks is to stay out. Don't be baited so easily. Let SoF sweat it out wondering when you and the other folks they "have blood with" are going to come back at them. They'll have to spend the next few resets searching out wars to try to avoid the potential (PS-PDM, that likely means you).

General Earl Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 15:08:57

Originally posted by bertz:
If you don't want some crying, then show us some boobs!
DoWs should contain some boobies

I am quite sad WG never stepped up for this task :(
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

marx12 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 15:48:58

1 FA 2 FA 3 FA, sing it...

SOF believed it was 75 FAs, and some countries confirmed it :p

Sean

Apr 25th 2013, 18:29:02

We had some highly credible intelligence that LCN had bunkers full of wmd's and acted on this information. DK looked at us funny.

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:13:48

/me poops
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:45:19

My advice to the outside baited folks is to stay out. Don't be baited so easily. Let SoF sweat it out wondering when you and the other folks they "have blood with" are going to come back at them. They'll have to spend the next few resets searching out wars to try to avoid the potential (PS-PDM, that likely means you).

Holy dingleberries Batman! Did he just promise us a good time?

trumper Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 12:27:21

Originally posted by Sean:
We had some highly credible intelligence that LCN had bunkers full of wmd's and acted on this information. DK looked at us funny.

Highly credible source, eh? Ever question the motives of your source. The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together now to me.

Either way, the 75 figure provided by Marx is hilarious. We have like 15 active countries. I sent no FA. I'm pretty sure most people, if not all but one, sent no FA. So your source sold you down the river. That's fine, but now I will try to FA whomever I think you guys are going to war and maybe I'll even update ops for them during my landgrabbing quest.

Sean

Apr 26th 2013, 12:38:33

MauricXe Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 13:06:51

That's fine, but now I will try to FA whomever I think you guys are going to war and maybe I'll even update ops for them during my landgrabbing quest.

will you complain if SoF FSs u again?

Edited By: MauricXe on Apr 26th 2013, 14:17:29
See Original Post

cypress Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 13:17:45

LOL!! Sean, I think that went over his head :P

trumper - we might declare war on LCN for FAing our enemy last set, can you arrange some FA for LCN please?