Verified:

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:46:00

what's the deal with the 2 kills?

I had (what I thought was) a nice conversation with iScode last night about the merits of outrunning retals. Now, today, some blindsiding attacks? To misuse an old Wendy's slogan... where's the beef?
Purposeful1

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 24th 2013, 20:47:48

"a nice conversation with iScode"

that's where you went wrong
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

marx12 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:48:14

i think SOF declared war on the eastern and western fronts

Makolyte Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:49:34

They're hitting us right now
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Bikerman Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:52:19

noo were not, just a misstype in the war room

KaiN Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:54:11

to quote purposeful1... WE DO WHAT WE WANT!
m0m0 > you

Sublime Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:58:21

Sorry for the miscue.....you should contact our accountant and he can deduct your reps from the FA you sent last set.

ELDrifty Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 20:58:47

Hops in the car and gets a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and some Chili...
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:03:10

Typical Sof, pick on someone small and call it justified. Some things in this game never change.

LadyJess Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:05:04

If you are too small you shouldn't involve yourself in other people's wars. Did you really think SoF would forget it?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2013, 21:05:24

I think they got fed up with not being able to landgrab properly.

At least it will be a fair fight.....

marx12 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:06:31

Originally posted by Sublime:
Sorry for the miscue.....you should contact our accountant and he can deduct your reps from the FA you sent last set.

^ _____ ^

MArs47 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:10:52

Originally posted by ZEN:

Amen to that.
#DKnights

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:11:52

hold me zen, i'm scared :(

Bikerman Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:19:25

Originally posted by LadyJess:
If you are too small you shouldn't involve yourself in other people's wars. Did you really think SoF would forget it?

^^

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:19:47

Are you referring to that FA debacle a set or two ago? Because my recollection is that MAYBE one FA package was sent in total after we misunderstood the nature of who was FAing who. As soon as we found out that there wasn't any proof of the other side receiving outside FA, we halted all plans to FA, promptly apologized for the misunderstanding, and moved on.

Rather than trying to change the subject, how about just being straight with what the real reason for this is. Is it to exercise an out clause with another alliance? Is it just for sh*ts and giggles? Is it to protest landtrading (even though LCN's a newcomer to that scene)?

I'm confused, because I've had a good relationship with SoF for a long time (despite hearing opinions to the contrary from other alliances), and I'm wondering why LCN was chosen to be so deserving of this honor.
Purposeful1

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:21:07

I suppose that depends. I mean, are we talking pre-TIL days, post, or anyone of the 50 gazillion times one alliance here or another has been allied/enemies or aiding/settling a score?

So it changes nothing really. The only change is if we choose not to respond down the road. I would actually advocate for not responding to stupidity with more stupidity.

Needless to say, Zen's sexy body is what it's all about. The fact that Sof covets it so much is what drove Trife to disclose your phallic praise rituals.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2013, 21:21:59

don't make me rename every lcn country to ZENxSHAG
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:22:06

Purp, this war has nothing to do with the grabbing issues this set, you guys openly fa'd our enemy in a close even war, you got involved where you shouldn't.

I just wished we could of included PDM in this FS for the exact same reason.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:29:13

Originally posted by iScode:
Purp, this war has nothing to do with the grabbing issues this set, you guys openly fa'd our enemy in a close even war, you got involved where you shouldn't.

Thanks for clarifying that SoF isn't capable of a 89 to 72 advantage, ;). (And yes, I know you wouldn't say that, but it's just amusing reading between the lines).

My advice to those not in the war whom are clearly being baited, don't be. Let SoF sweat out a few sets expecting a hit each set. In fairness, it's tough for them to net out of a wet bag, but they wouldn't deny that. So make them come to you.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:30:34

You're FSing us because we sent one FA package, openly admitted our mistake, then apologized (and we would have sent reps, too)?
Purposeful1

cypress Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:33:08

We like to net, leave us in peace!

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:34:03

It was much more than 1 fa package, not to mention the untags that got FA before tagging up.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:36:50

It was much more than 1 fa package, not to mention the untags that got FA before tagging up.

Yes, just like I won the mega millions jackpot much more. Only 4 more numbers!

:)

It's ok. Like I said, I anticipate living up to your guys dreamy views of Zen by faing your opponents in the future. Saying so should give you justification for an almost 10-1 war in two sets. But I demand reparations in the form of a save-the-date and gift registry.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:37:39

Oh really? I would know. The internal LCN announcement to organize FA became public knowledge hours after it was made. There would have been pact evidence that I'm sure you guys would have brought to my attention if that were the case. There was one FA package sent by one of our leaders, that's it.

Do you have any substantiation for the argument that you're making, or are you really just trying to bait us into starting a server war?
Purposeful1

Sublime Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:38:03

Originally posted by trumper:

Thanks for clarifying that SoF isn't capable of a 89 to 72 advantage, ;). (And yes, I know you wouldn't say that, but it's just amusing reading between the lines).

My advice to those not in the war whom are clearly being baited, don't be. Let SoF sweat out a few sets expecting a hit each set. In fairness, it's tough for them to net out of a wet bag, but they wouldn't deny that. So make them come to you.

Yeah....we're not capable of 89 vs 72, but capable of winning 90 vs 120....that makes sense!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2013, 21:38:59

We'll get through this Trife. I don't care how many BJ's you have to give. We'll get through it.

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:41:05

trumper your not in position to be making demands...

Purp, I dont have a copy of the news feed from your admin tag but I certinly seen LCN countries allied to untags who then tagged up MD.

I had floated that idea as a spy op though, spying the admin news, but the country would have to be an admin holder, if not it would be a failed op. Would be a cool idea.

and no not trying to bait anyone into a server war.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:45:30

Originally posted by Sublime:

Yeah....we're not capable of 89 vs 72, but capable of winning 90 vs 120....that makes sense!

I'm not the one who said, wish we could take on PDM too. You're right though, I shouldn't expect sensical with SoF.

Like I said somewhere else, the game has a long history. I even found an old e-mail to Helmet way back when:

Aug/27/03 18:02 PS BEAR FROM THE BRONX (#703) (SoF) Nangiarla (#10203) 243 A
Aug/27/03 18:01 SS BEAR FROM THE BRONX (#703) (SoF) Nangiarla (#10203) 230 A
Aug/27/03 18:01 SS Nangiarla (#10203) unleashedpowerofICN (#437) (xICNx) 202 A
Aug/27/03 18:00 SS BEAR FROM THE BRONX (#703) (SoF) Nangiarla (#10203) 239 A
Aug/27/03 18:00 SS BEAR FROM THE BRONX (#703) (SoF) Nangiarla (#10203) 260 A
Aug/27/03 17:59 SS BEAR FROM THE BRONX (#703) (SoF) Nangiarla (#10203) 282 A
Aug/27/03 17:59 SS Nangiarla (#10203) Thosers World (#1790) (xICNx) 195 A
Aug/27/03 17:57 SS Nangiarla (#10203) NOSTRA 1337 (#4318) (LCNostra) 188 A
Aug/27/03 17:55 SS Nangiarla (#10203) Last Chance Now (#12270) (LCNostra) 229 A
Aug/27/03 17:53 SS Nangiarla (#10203) Silver Gryphons Nest (#7971) (Paradigm) 171 A
Aug/27/03 17:51 SS Nangiarla (#10203) Rura Penthe (#11407) (Infernal) 166 A
Aug/27/03 17:49 SS Nangiarla (#10203) FrEdRo StArR (#4412) (ARROW21) 169 A
Aug/27/03 17:46 SS Nangiarla (#10203) Stayer (#175) (IlluminX) 164 A
Aug/27/03 17:44 SS Nangiarla (#10203) Stand Up For Your Sel (#10992) (ooTHoo) 155 A
Aug/27/03 17:42 SS Nangiarla (#10203) RELISYS V37 (#3873) (xICNx) 148 A

Now, LCN has an excuse to hit Sof forever, bohahahahaha.

See ;).

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:47:06

Zen im afraid you may have to give some to :(

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:47:31

We'll get through this Trife. I don't care how many BJ's you have to give. We'll get through it.

my jaw is going to be sore :(

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:49:15

Purp, I dont have a copy of the news feed from your admin tag but I certinly seen LCN countries allied to untags who then tagged up MD.

I had floated that idea as a spy op though, spying the admin news, but the country would have to be an admin holder, if not it would be a failed op. Would be a cool idea.

Which countries?
Purposeful1

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:52:35

*You're. (I need to beat Assassin to the punch).

No demands, what, are you going to hit my country? ;).

So I now predeclare an FA package against SoF. I don't know when, I don't know even to whom, but I've predeclared. This way, like North Korea and South Korea, I can know that a constant state of war exists and deliver bellicose rhetoric while marrying a Nascar race chick, otherwise known as Zen.

See, problems solved.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:56:34

Originally posted by Purposeful1:

Which countries?

screw it, we all know this is just an excuse to get MD to fight, anyway.
Purposeful1

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2013, 22:01:36

We just need to get MD to FA us.....genius PP1!

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:16:44

If we wanted to fight MD then why would we try and mediate a resolution on the imag/md issue so they didnt go to war?

Thats a baseless accusation.

And i dont have the ally ops, i spied, i seen lcn and informed the heads.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:19:54

If we wanted to fight MD then why would we try and mediate a resolution on the imag/md issue so they didnt go to war?

Uh, because you want to fight them, duh.

"informed the heads"? You didn't inform me of anything--I told YOU about the FA when people started asking whether there was FA!
Purposeful1

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:25:15

i wasnt requested to contact the alliances fa'ing a second time.

and if we didnt try to mediate a resolution then we would get to fight md when they fs'd imag, by trying to stop that war, we were trying to stop having to war MD again.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:26:49

Now SoF is acting like the lapdog they are. They should FS every single netting alliance that's not on their side until this server is filled with dead countries and...stuff.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:27:13

Brave move!

ninong Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:28:31

we want our firefly season 2 trife :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2013, 22:29:16

LCN last reset did 1 FA total. I'm not sure where you are getting your info SOF but it was 1

Heston Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:46:28

Land grab properly must mean organized land trading, which is so fluffing retarded.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 0:08:53

WHY, hasn't anybody mentioned the iScode tag-jumping FA debacle of a few resets ago? I mean aren't you all keeping tabs!?!?!

Sheesh.
re(ally)tired

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:04:14

Originally posted by Heston:

Land grab properly must mean organized land trading, which is so fluffing retarded.

When the server moved to L:L, trading was a foregone conclusion. If that's the reason for the war then I can actually take some solace in it. I've always said the only way to stop the inevitable is for a political resolution (war--although you have a lot more folks, including some of your own to tag onto it) or a big change in the actual game play.

Unfortunately, that's not the reason. The provocation is designed to bait others into a war. Claiming otherwise is like saying Japan had a reason for Pearl Harbor, the US aided someone that they provoked. Alas, it's irrelevant.

Or you guys could just say you're trying to spice up the server. It would also make more sense given you're not and never have been much of netters.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2013, 2:06:21

Originally posted by Heston:

When the server moved to L:L, trading was a foregone conclusion. If that's the reason for the war then I can actually take some solace in it. I've always said the only way to stop the inevitable is for a political resolution (war--although you have a lot more folks, including some of your own to tag onto it) or a big change in the actual game play.

Unfortunately, that's not the reason. The provocation is designed to bait others into a war. Claiming otherwise is like saying Japan had a reason for Pearl Harbor, the US aided someone that they provoked. Alas, it's irrelevant.

Or you guys could just say you're trying to spice up the server. It would also make more sense given you're not and never have been much of netters.

The server?? Not everyone moved to L:L

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:15:39

There are what... 3 exceptions I think? All dedicated war clans who dont ever have land and use the lack of l:l to get wars? I could be wrong but I cant think of any other than Sol/Sof/Imag off the top of my head

Sublime Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:31:55

Originally posted by locket:
There are what... 3 exceptions I think? All dedicated war clans who dont ever have land and use the lack of l:l to get wars? I could be wrong but I cant think of any other than Sol/Sof/Imag off the top of my head

It could be 1.) warring countries don't have much land 2.) only netters bawl their eyes out and beg for rules to be changed so they can run low D.

Two different world-views....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2013, 2:41:35

Originally posted by locket:

Until I did the "eat my cake and have it too" thread ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Drow Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:56:52

Scode: When has an alliance already being at war stopped sof declaring on them anyways before? Especially since PD are warring your arse partners LaF? To be honest, Im surprised SoF hasn't hit PDM already "in defence of their friends at LaF".
Oh wait, you only interfere where the numbers are even, just like RD.

Paradigm President of failed speeling