Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:14:15

i highly doubt anyone envys a cheating POS like you Prime, or the pathetic clan that IMP has become.

if you all at IMP wish to move forward, getting rid of that tard is a good start.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr Emerald

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:23:38

gl to both sides :)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:27:01

Lol i love the grudges i see in ffa. This was my second and last set here, and its like an awful jerry springer episode. "sins of your past leaders" haha get real, this isnt larping, its a text strategy game that, in my fair opinion, needs a better spot to teach noobs.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:39:22

Just ignore him crow. He's still blaming me for ousting his former alliance, in which he held a leadership-type position, for using a massive country pool to inflate their numbers, top netting records, political hold, and other rampant cheating that he so blatantly accuses me of.

That coupled with the fact that nobody knows him for anything else around here except that alliance and CC, gets his blood boiling at the thought of me running turns in FFA. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:43:27

you know me so well

i wasnt a leader in LaE until after they got caught....just a fyi. thats when me and thunder took over. kinda how IMP needs to do now. ironic isnt it?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:47:08

Prime is not the leader of IMP. Patriot and myself are. However, Patty is temporarily MIA.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:51:14

yeah, you keep saying that, and i keep not believing you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:58:28

So in short imps leaders must have started wining and fluffing about getting hit, inturn noobs take their ramblings to heart and quit dismissing any other allaince to learn in. Still you play, to continue this cycle of game destruction and blame others. Bravo fluffsucker!

If you are a noob, dont quit the game, look another alliance until you find somewhere that does care about helping and leading you into text battle instead of pissing their pants.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Twain Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:04:49

I will back ford on the point that he wasn't a leader in LaE until after the cheating debacle.

I was also in LaE until that happened. I seem to remember him being higher ranked than me (I simply wanted to be a regular member with no interest in leading) but he wasn't ranked high enough to have access to that board, and it sure seemed like the four leaders were playing it pretty close to the vest to be sure that their secret was as safe as it could be.

Twain Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:07:08

At the same time, I hope any of the newbies in IMP that are reading the boards stick with it and give CC a fight. But if that's simply not possible, I hope you guys fight as much as you can with your 16 and then try to find a new home that will stand behind you and teach you the game.

One way or another, don't let someone warring you drive you away from playing. It's a fun game and we want more players. :)

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:07:16

from what i can tell most of the people that Pat got to play were friends so yea i am sure they are gone with him.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:08:40

lol we were trying to teach them to net but you can see what happen lol

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:12:11

you were trying to teach them to net but didnt pact a massive war clan that you know dislikes you....

sounds like solid leaderfluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:16:24

lol ford always the ass i came back for one set i dont care about the game anymore just came to have some fun ;). Your the one killing the game not me get over your self. I am just pointing out what i saw in my few weeks back.

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:16:37

Twain Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:18:45

IMP's always been a war clan. It's hard to say you're shocked when you end up in a war.

If you guys wanted to net, your best chance would be to emulate the other netting clans: pact out and keep hits mostly internal. I know you guys may hate the idea of self-farming, but I'd imagine PAN and TKO would find themselves in a lot more wars if they were constantly landgrabbing NBK and CC to hit our land goals.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:22:45

I knew imp was going to get hit by cc(i did my best to tell them to get rdy and how to) but pat said that we were netting(noobs listen to leaders lol) i made war countries. My guess was we had one more week but i was wrong. its a game and its fun if you know what your doing when you dont its hella lame :).

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:24:40

Sseing as Xi and IMP have close relations, i will speak for myself and not XI

What did you expect to happen? I knew this was gonna happen before the set started, tried teaching noobs to net? Terrible idea, when anyone who is anyone knew this was comming.

CC impressive as always but clearly u knew u would win the war after the FS and seeing spy ops u prolly knew for sure.

IMP, u cant take noobs and train them to net the set after declaring on CC without pacting them.

With that said, good luck IMP, noobs dont quit. Take this as a learning curve, nothing more nothing less. Fight..die..survive to plaay another set
The Death Knights

XI

WarTime

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:47:24

Sweet! Imp had 9 kills and I had 8! :D

Donny Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:51:41

who else could we war to make it even???? 312 vs 258 i mean comeon. restart get FA and war?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:54:30

lol its all but over when my 16 are killed i am out.

Donny Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:55:02

listen, we all know IMP vs CC history if you aren't pact'd dont net. remember that time we were netting???? all 0 mil because I do.
ICQ-105967052

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:59:13

listen you got imp atlast if it come back after this it will bejust like sota or that ksm one. its what you always wanted you killed off or turned it into a 4 person clan goodd job:)

Donny Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:09:28

bstrong, actually they are NOT 0 mil..they are semi prepped. will be a good war if they pull it together tonight.. they all have stock ill tell you that
ICQ-105967052

Darakna Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:22:01

Pretty sure i said something about Prime killing IMP... yeah i did... oh wait now everyone is saying it.

I also predicted the fall of IMP..

Sent me an insite if you require further insights and palm readings.

./trendsetter!

Edited By: Darakna on Apr 23rd 2013, 3:28:54
See Original Post

Bigwiggle Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:30:18

warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nice dec
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:46:02

Seriously. 260 countries built for war, ready for war, turns stored, etc, against 312 countries, half built for war, low turns, low SDI, etc.

With deletions over 100 originals gone from IMP. Say what you want, but I will remain by my assertion that CC can't win a fight where they do not hold a distinct advantage.

IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:53:56

you can think what tou want. we have fought many a even battles.

however, everyone knows CC and IMP doesnt like eachother, IMP grows massivly from last set, and IMP doesnt pact us.

i suppose we could of sat around and waited for you to hit us, thats the ONLY reson i can think of that you wouldnt pact us.

we cant help that you are a terrible leader, we just act on what we know.

that and i dont think IMP ever deserves a fair fight, all the netters they have suicided on didnt get one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Darakna Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:53:59

First of SublimeNightmare... stop with this BS of CC can't win a straight fight. CC are the biggest and badest, they are the best at warring... so guess what... when you are at the top you dont need to worry about straight fights. Deal with it.

Secondly, if you did not see this coming then you should not be a top leader at IMP. Leaders need to have there fingers on the pulse of what is going on and be able to reasonably predict what may becoming... you FSed CC last set.... you didnt pact them this set... if you did not see this coming then you should step down.

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:54:56

Cause you know so much about leading eh?

What I know is that I do not walk away from adversity. I have stuck with IMP for two years now. Through the thick and thin. How many players on here have stuck with their original alliance?

I have a trait you know nothing about Darkana. Loyalty.

Getting players who will not login to the site, wont respond, or give info, etc. They get the tag/pass and that's basically it. Not great I know, but how many clans in FFA has come and gone over the years who wish they had a few extra strings to bolster their numbers?

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Apr 23rd 2013, 3:56:58
See Original Post
IT'S KILLING TIME

Darakna Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:58:17

I have never lead in EE, does that mean i don't understand the role of leadership? No, ofcourse not. Does that mean i have never been in a leadership position during my life? No.

I am not going to sit here and justify why i have an idea about what i am talking about... what i said makes sense and are things you observe in good leaders of other EE alliances (specifically for me on the Alliance server).

If you want to do right by IMP you need to stop acting as if you are some poor victim of actions outside of your control and take responsibility for the state of IMP and start working to mend it.

Darakna Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:00:52

When people on forums say things like,

"I have a trait you know nothing about Darkana. Loyalty."

It only makes you look foolish, loyalty is fine... blind loyalty is stupidity. Ok, so you got FSed.... great so loyalty dictates that you should fight back... go ahead and do so.

Loyalty also suggest you have the best interests of IMP at heart, your actions should mimic this. So therefore if you are loyal to IMP yet lack the ability to leader her as is required... the loyal thing would be to allow someone else to step in and do it.

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:02:36

That's what I did silly. Prime left, Rico left, so I stepped in and took over. I didn't really want to do it but my loyalty said I should. When another player, Patriot, stepped in and said he could lead I turned things over to him. After last sets debacle and terrible war against CC I stepped back in to try and stabilize things. FFS, you know nothing.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:06:06

but you didnt pact CC?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:07:36

Like that would have worked. Jesus. Give me a break.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:11:23

what wouldnt of worked?you pacting us? i would of much rather wared NBK.... but with no pact from the biggest clan on the server that we have wared like 10 times in the last 14 sets? yeah we pacted NBK and decided to hit you... besides, IMP has shown tht it had no honor over the last few years, so even if we had hit NBK with no pact with you, there was probably a good chance in our minds that you would hit us too anyways.

that is YOUR fault, no one elses. accept responsibility.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:17:02

Yep. Should have pact'd. I can admit that. In hindsight it seems like the right thing to do.

In my experience, we have gone plenty of resets without warring clans that we didn't have pact'd. I was unaware that it is the only means to avoiding war.

Pact's can be broken and it is also strange for the aggressor players to tell the ones they attacked that it was there fault. I could think of a number if scenarios in life where we could apply this logic and get silly outcomes.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:21:01

CC doesnt break pacts like IMP does and has. your little line of logic at the end is stupid and nullified by the fact that IMP and CC hat eachother. no pact means war. no pact and IMP growing by 150 countries most def means war.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:39:29

I simply meant that the logic says. It's your fault I punched you in the face because you didn't tell me not to punch you in the face.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:44:36

that logic is very limited. im sure you can understand what happens to your logic when history and past actions are introduced. if you cant, well you are much dumber than i gave you credit for.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:48:05

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
I simply meant that the logic says. It's your fault I punched you in the face because you didn't tell me not to punch you in the face.

Plenty of logic there actually. Thats how things run in some communities.

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:48:26

Ill never understand why everyone drools over CC. IMP added how many new players compared to CC? in the grand scheme, they help more than CC. Drastically. CC wars clans that aren't remotely prepped, and the clan leaders know it, then they come on here and brag about the numbers game. We all know theres always more to numbers than what meets the eyes. So brag away, but you didn't do anything drastically impressive. Anyone can kill an unprepared clan, kinda obvious.

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:56:16

Imp added sheep that quit when the sheppard quit far as I can tell.

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:56:33

you are dense arnt you?

CC thought IMP was going to hit them. period. your leaders didnt take the steps to prevent that conclusion. blame them. pointing fingers at CC and blaming us, is ignoant. but from what i see you appear to be an ignorant person, so that would be par for the course wouldnt it?

p.s. CC has fought plenty of even wars, and won and lost. you on the otherhand, i have no clue who you are or your history. maybe you can learn me something, else shut the fluff up and die like a good little IMPer
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:02:33

Lmao

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:06:26

CAN I JUMP SIDES I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY BEER

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:09:29

I love the pathetic attempt at propoganda here.

Originally posted by mrford:
CC doesnt break pacts like IMP does and has.

I literally chuckled at the audacity of this statement

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:11:37

IT IS FUNNY when you look at them
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mdevol Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:15:32

Crow...you have been here for 1 reset and in that 1 reset IMP hit us, and we hit IMP back.

you speak like you know the entire history of CC/IMP

and ask your leaders how it went when they tried to kill an unprepared and outnumbered (albeit by not much) CC a year or so ago...

I dont see many people drooling over CC, Twain and Darakna are the only 2 in this thread outside of CC and I do believe it was Darakna that was in IMP last reset, no?

Did we intend or hope that 100 would delete because they got hit? no. just like nbk didnt intend for Aponic to rage untag our entire clan and quit many resets ago. fluff happens.

As for Subby, I like the way he leads IMP, he does things the right way, even if he doesnt want to do it. I respect him a lot. Its unfortunate that his countries always die first but that is because when we hit, we target the best first. It is a show of respect, in a weird sorta way.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:17:19

Originally posted by Primeval:
I love the pathetic attempt at propoganda here.

Originally posted by mrford:
CC doesnt break pacts like IMP does and has.

I literally chuckled at the audacity of this statement

you are just mad that you have easily ruined the decade+ long tradition and reputation of IMP. fluff, before patriot rage quit he asked if we would stop hitting IMP if they booted you.... i tried to explain to him that you would just come back under one of your multiple identities. poor guy, he has no idea what you have turned IMP into.
Swagger of a Chupacabra