Verified:

pollex

Apr 19th 2013, 7:46:37

Hey, looking for imp contact concerning some top feeding issues going on. Find me on mirc or let me know who to contact. Its kind of a fluff move to hit that far up with that small of a country.

FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 8:05:43

IMP pulling a fluff move? never
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 8:31:19

there's topfeeding in FFA? when did this happen?

FS THEM!!!!!
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

ZIP Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 12:33:58

0.0 topfeed !! - ( what is that )

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

patriotffa

Apr 19th 2013, 12:46:22

what clan are you with?

send me a pm, im off to work though, or wait for sub or prime to assist you.

I'll be able to assist you throughout the day through pms.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2013, 15:14:35

Originally posted by patriotffa:
what clan are you with?

send me a pm, im off to work though, or wait for sub or prime to assist you.

I'll be able to assist you throughout the day through pms.

I told you no FA work on Fridays.

patriotffa

Apr 19th 2013, 15:22:38

Well, I think he wants charity work because IMP doesn't recognize topfeeds/land:land/bottomfeeds last I checked.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 15:33:30

in #imp, no charity pls
IT'S KILLING TIME

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2013, 15:58:02

No FA on FFAT son. It only feeds the trolls (Pain and/or Rockman will be by shortly to confirm since the thread title is "IMP").

You know better.

ZIP Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 16:04:55

pain and rockman are playing in imp ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

patriotffa

Apr 19th 2013, 16:30:09

/facepalm

mdevol Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 16:56:06

prime, you forgot about mdevol... getting soft in your old age.

Rockman should join CC.

FS them, topfeeding is for teh lame.

also...
Originally posted by patriotffa:
IMP doesn't recognize topfeeds/land:land/bottomfeeds last I checked.
noted.

carry on
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

patriotffa

Apr 19th 2013, 17:08:40

noted you noted.

ZIP Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 17:10:00

the problem i have against the term topfeeding is on this server people grow countries so fast all they have to do is grow the most land regardless of defense and throw the 'topfeed" card every time when someone takes them back to reality.

1:1

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 17:25:07

^^truth
if way stronger countries want to bottom feed, they better expect lower countries to top feed. I'm a day away from having enough military to top feed the rest of the set in primary. The way i see it, bottom feeders are afraid of retals, and don't like a challenge.

patriotffa

Apr 19th 2013, 18:21:21

protect what is yours i say!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2013, 18:21:46

No such thing as Topfeeding. If you're exceedingly fat for your net and can't defend the land, that's YOUR problem, not the other players problem. If you don't like losing that land to another player than you should invest in some military for defense and raise your net up to where it should be.

Topfeeding is a term made up by panks who are bad players in the grand scheme of things that they think can gain them some sympathy or some artificial advantage over a better player.

If you want to keep the land, DEFEND IT! Don't come up here all butt hurt and cry.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 18:29:35

AndrewMose Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 18:37:39

I don't think anyone will argue that it is everyones right to make the decisions that will help their country the most...topfeeding, bottomfeeding, all-explore...everyone has a right to do what they think is best for their country.

But if someone with more land and a bigger economy is attacked for 10k acres by someone with less land and a smaller economy...by the above logic they should have the right to buy up as much military as they can afford to take back as much land as they want.

Just because they don't have the military at the time doesn't mean they aren't a days worth of turns from being able to do whatever they want with whoever has attacked them.

I don't have a problem with anything you guys have said...but I constantly find countries that I CAN topfeed but choose not to because I believe that I won't be able to hold the land I take. I guess what I am saying is power is not always defined by the current military holdings of a country.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2013, 22:34:54

Originally posted by mdevol:

Ragging on CC all of the time was old a year ago. Its hella old now... at least for me. And honestly, I'd pick mrford over mdevol.

But in case you felt left out:
You're ugly and your mom dresses you funny. Also, all of CC's beer is actually stale Bud Ice.

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 22:46:36

keep my name out of your mouth and ill keep my fluff out of your moms!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

locket Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 23:52:27

FFA is so ignorant. The same people talking about no topfeeds would be pissed if they were hit by people they couldn't retal which is what those countries could do to you if they wanted to. learn to not make fluff countries.

pollex

Apr 20th 2013, 13:54:03

I'm not looking for charity, just want to talk
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

patriotffa

Apr 20th 2013, 14:06:33

i msged u back on mirc bro. I'm awaiting a response :)

Heston Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 21:54:15

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by mdevol:

Ragging on CC all of the time was old a year ago. Its hella old now... at least for me. And honestly, I'd pick mrford over mdevol.

But in case you felt left out:
You're ugly and your mom dresses you funny. Also, all of CC's beer is actually stale Bud Ice.

We flush our toilets with bud ice, stop drinking from our toilets.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯