Verified:

grantman77 Game profile

Apr 8th 2013, 20:29:36

For the last several rounds when I try to declare war I get an error message. I then "contact" earth empires and get an email asking me for details-there really aren't any it's a s simple as this: I select "Declare war" and place a country number with it and get a message saying it doesn't work. But anyways I humor earth empires and send the info-and never hear back. What can I do?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 8th 2013, 23:57:03

i think the email is supposed to say post here! 'cause I always forget to check it... i'll do that this weekend maybe

hrmn; I'll have to test this myself...
Finally did the signature thing.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 2:03:27

Well, you're getting an error because Declare War isn't available as an option on solo servers, only on clan servers.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 2:06:56

Lol, if qz doesn't know even this, then they are really trying to screw the solo servers.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2013, 2:32:28

ah, i'd forgotten about that; if it's not an option, it probably shouldn't be displayed as an option... unless it isn't and there's some cache funny business going on

h2orich Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 2:32:43

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Well, you're getting an error because Declare War isn't available as an option on solo servers, only on clan servers.

Really? I can declare war in Tourney, have never tried on Primary/Express.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 5:34:34

Hmm.

grantman77 Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 11:43:49

@xinhuan When I try to attack certain countries on primary it says "you cannot attack this country without first declaring war" Then under my attack options there is an option to declare war-which ends up failing. Why does it tell me I "must" declare war-and even list it as an option-if it isn't available on primary? That's a heck of a bug then.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2013, 12:13:15

You declare war in tourney to expand your target pool from the GDI limitations to the humanitarian limitations

Grantman, the error suggesting you declare war is misleading. It really just means you can't attack that player. Maybe the wording could be fixed for servers where you can't declare war.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 13:30:55

"You are not allowed to attack this player. He is your god."

Seems fair.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 10th 2013, 13:59:36

Originally posted by blid:
Grantman, the error suggesting you declare war is misleading. It really just means you can't attack that player. Maybe the wording could be fixed for servers where you can't declare war.

Yea this should probably be fixed heh