Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 20:12:02

Congrats Wari, you did not win this reset because you failed to play the game as well as other people. you may now poke a silver needle deep into your chest and choke on it because I'm tired of listening to pathetic losers crying moral victory because they are too dumb to understand the rules that are right under their noses.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 21:22:32

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Originally posted by wari:

Unaided, Goku, darkness, ingle(?), and I would have all been 350-385 mil NW. I'd have likely finished 3rd-7th....as the dictator rainbow who was suicided for 30k acres with a couple weeks to go in the reset.

I make 406m unaided, bakku makes the same NW he did, 394m. As does Titanium and his 377m. All you did was ruin a clean top 5, since you weren't going to make it without massive market aid.

You got 27M in a single package from #164 alone. You were not clean.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 21:31:02

He would have hit 406 without the aid. He was the legit number 1 regardless.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 21:36:41

so he got 27M FA because Wari got 200M and he was afraid he was going to lose #1
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Goofy Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 5:37:13

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by wari:
Originally posted by Son Goku:

When you take away pdm's 180m+ nw worth of market aid, wari drops well bellow goku.

Baseless? Everyone saw the tech buyouts and we happen to have spy ops of his actual stock before his mass aid. Logic was never your strong point though.

180m+ aid?

Right. I stockpiled on 95 mil NW and wouldn't have jumped more than 160m.

I mean, nevermind the facts.

(facts -- 240 turns onhand w 150k acre rainbow cashing 72-75 mil equivilant/turn with 7 stockpiling days left = 59 bil cash, 262 million in the jump -- did i mention I stockpiled on 95 mil NW?)

You guys are running out of things to make up.

PDM BEATS LAF AT CALCULATOR!!!

PDM beats LaF at being classy :)

bdragon

Apr 8th 2013, 1:11:51

If you think detmer is whining now, someone should just FS and tagkill PDM for fluffs and giggles to see him really squeal.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 8th 2013, 5:47:57

I doubt he would whine since he didn't even actively play. Hell he was landkilled at one point by an untagged country.

I don't condone FA packages, buyouts for individual gain etc etc. I wasn't even aware that this happened until I saw AT.

But it is what it is. I don't think you can debate my logic.

I'm interested to see how andtrading will be this reset with the new changes, and how much lighter people go on land. With decreased ghost returns for Dict and greater expenses to build, I would assume people would go lighter.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2013, 17:09:20

Originally posted by Thomas:
I don't condone FA packages, buyouts for individual gain

PDM has a culture of doing whatever pleases the individual player. FA, buyouts, and the like will always be present in PDM. If you don't like that you might as well look for a new alliance now.

Also FA, buyouts, etc will always happen by someone. And if someone else feels wronged by being bumped by FA then they will also use FA to counteract the original FA that bumped them. It's a cycle that will likely never end.

Besides all that it is a team game so team efforts make since to a degree. If you wan't solo achievements then go to Primary, it is actually a fun place to play :)_

Trife Game profile

Apr 8th 2013, 21:33:01

I barely broke 100 mil NW and I consider my finish to be the real first place.

GO TRIFE GO YAY!

You guys can continue fighting over who came in second after me!

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 3:03:58

Originally posted by Requiem:
I don't condone FA packages, buyouts for individual gain

PDM has a culture of doing whatever pleases the individual player. FA, buyouts, and the like will always be present in PDM. If you don't like that you might as well look for a new alliance now.

Also FA, buyouts, etc will always happen by someone. And if someone else feels wronged by being bumped by FA then they will also use FA to counteract the original FA that bumped them. It's a cycle that will likely never end.

Besides all that it is a team game so team efforts make since to a degree. If you wan't solo achievements then go to Primary, it is actually a fun place to play :)_

Well there is an element of team play, and I enjoy the political aspect (sometimes), so primary really isn't the option. I've just never been a fan of doing things this way. I'd rather do average and not resort to these tactics. I thought FAing was a thing of the past when NA disappeared, but I suppose not.

mario87

Apr 9th 2013, 3:04:47

bonus

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 3:05:28

And if Sanct didn't choose PDM, it would've been Evo. But they just net too much and it gets old after a while. What are my other choices? Nobody else has a balance, whether or not they're good at it, they're mostly extreme war or net.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2013, 4:12:48

Just saying man. Some of the things you complain the most about your new alliance does with no shame!

Omega could have been a good choice!

bertz Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 5:16:55

And if Sanct didn't choose PDM, it would've been Evo. But they just net too much and it gets old after a while. What are my other choices? Nobody else has a balance, whether or not they're good at it, they're mostly extreme war or net.

LaF and MD do war and net.

locket Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 6:28:03

Yah I was going to say that.. except for the fact that Laf tag killed Sanct in their final set :P

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 7:06:43

I always look at MD as a war tag, because it seems like they never get a chance to net. With my first child due anyday now, warring just doesn't sound as appealing.

LaF rubbed me the wrong way, I told them I like my balls to be rubbed clockwise but they wouldn't listen.

I forgot about Omega. I suppose that's an avenue

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 8:46:13

you shouldn't go to LaF for ball rubbing. be happy that they let you keep them.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 15:10:27

ZEN joined LCN because he heard that our ball rubbing was second to none.

And then shortly after he went and knocked up his wife person. YEA! SCIENCE!

Edited By: Trife on Apr 9th 2013, 15:13:16
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2013, 16:28:12

Hey Thoms Candy Man loves to rub balls... He could also Effile Tower you!

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 19:10:32

Sign me up. Cleveland Steamer anyone?

Nitro Game profile

Apr 11th 2013, 16:58:37