Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 2:54:16

Net Income $51,256,610
Net Change 303,981 bushels

That does not equal 480m bushels per day.

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:54:37

this is too funny... you actually think he was making close to 5 times what I made actually... lol

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:54:51

mur my bad you said 450m bushels/day, same principle though.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:55:33

Originally posted by Detmer:
Your math is off in at least one place - his daily production was 480M bushels... at least based on a spy op of his I saw on March 31... so yeah... you intentionally lied or you made a mistake. Regardless you are wrong.

I posted his production straight from his status.

Farms 37,345
Agricultural 4,177,930 (227.8%)

5.3 x 37,345 x 2.28 = 451k production per turn
Boxcar shows Production 450,975 bushels.
Minus Consumption 142,784 bushels
Net Change 308,191 bushels
x 82 turns = 25.27m per day

Tax Revenues $60,668,804 x 1.2 for cashing
Expenses $9,411,837
= 63.39m per turn
x 82 turns = 5.2b cash per day / $36 bushels (conservative) = 144.4m food which turns into 135.7m after taxes.

135.7m + 25.27m = 160.97m per day.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 2:55:39

stockpiling is unlike land trading, you don't gain EXTRA stockpile from FAing each other.

please redo your math again Detmer
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:55:45

So a fully teched out 65k casher versus a 150k rainbow... and you really think he was making almost five times what I did? Someone gave you the wrong info and you are running with it dude. lol.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:56:10

PDM beat LaF at calculator! Victory!

Welcome to 5th grade math.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:56:38

Detmer is either trolling like a boss, or his maths are the same as his leadership skills, non existent.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:57:47

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
480m bushels/day? so over 6.1m bushels/turn, or the equivalent of being a 480k max teched fasc farmer?

You're suggesting had the income of a 480k farmer, on 150k acres, that is impressive.

That is impressive. Too impressive. I am really not sure what I typed before. I think I just lost at calculator. Well, I didn't lose since independent of my mistake SG's post was still inaccurate, but it was much closer than I gave it credit for =P

ingle Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:58:34

Your math is off in at least one place - his daily production was 480M bushels... at least based on a spy op of his I saw on March 31... so yeah... you intentionally lied or you made a mistake. Regardless you are wrong.

With 78 turns a day, you are making roughly 6.15 mil bushels per turn (480/78). At $36 bushels, you are saying he is making $221 mil/turn. Wow. That would be pretty epic...

Originally posted by wari:
Originally posted by Son Goku:

When you take away pdm's 180m+ nw worth of market aid, wari drops well bellow goku.

Baseless? Everyone saw the tech buyouts and we happen to have spy ops of his actual stock before his mass aid. Logic was never your strong point though.

180m+ aid?

Right. I stockpiled on 95 mil NW and wouldn't have jumped more than 160m.

I mean, nevermind the facts.

(facts -- 240 turns onhand w 150k acre rainbow cashing 72-75 mil equivilant/turn with 7 stockpiling days left = 59 bil cash, 262 million in the jump -- did i mention I stockpiled on 95 mil NW?)

You guys are running out of things to make up.

Oh wait...Wari said he was only making 75 mil equivalent/turn? I'm confused...221 mil/turn vs 75 mil/turn is almost 3x the difference?

Please enlighten me?

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 2:58:43

I posted his production straight from his status.

Farms 37,345
Agricultural 4,177,930 (227.8%)

5.3 x 37,345 x 2.28 = 451k production per turn
Boxcar shows Production 450,975 bushels.
Minus Consumption 142,784 bushels
Net Change 308,191 bushels
x 82 turns = 25.27m per day

Tax Revenues $60,668,804 x 1.2 for cashing
Expenses $9,411,837
= 63.39m per turn
x 82 turns = 5.2b cash per day / $36 bushels (conservative) = 144.4m food which turns into 135.7m after taxes.

135.7m + 25.27m = 160.97m per day.

Maybe Detmer was explaining it with the 300m bushels FA a day included
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:00:21

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Detmer is either trolling like a boss, or his maths are the same as his leadership skills, non existent.

Protip: Everytime you deviate from the topic you are showing you are wrong. Stick to the facts. You actually had one in your favor here for once. My excellent leadership has nothing to do with whatever math mistake I made (I will chalk it up as a double click since I multiplied by 24 then 3 to get daily income and I was off by a factor of 3 it seems)

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:00:55

Originally posted by ingle:

With 78 turns a day, you are making roughly 6.15 mil bushels per turn (480/78). At $36 bushels, you are saying he is making $221 mil/turn. Wow. That would be pretty epic...

Originally posted by wari:

When you take away pdm's 180m+ nw worth of market aid, wari drops well bellow goku.

Baseless? Everyone saw the tech buyouts and we happen to have spy ops of his actual stock before his mass aid. Logic was never your strong point though.

180m+ aid?

Right. I stockpiled on 95 mil NW and wouldn't have jumped more than 160m.

I mean, nevermind the facts.

(facts -- 240 turns onhand w 150k acre rainbow cashing 72-75 mil equivilant/turn with 7 stockpiling days left = 59 bil cash, 262 million in the jump -- did i mention I stockpiled on 95 mil NW?)

You guys are running out of things to make up.

Oh wait...Wari said he was only making 75 mil equivalent/turn? I'm confused...221 mil/turn vs 75 mil/turn is almost 3x the difference?

Please enlighten me?

Already did. Too slow.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:03:52

Surely you are aware that he made like 450M bushels/day...

Need to save this gem.

ingle Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:05:02

480 mil - ($75M/day * 78 turns/day / $36 food = 162.5) = 317.5 mil bushels discrepancy

ohhh...wait...I think I understand now. He was getting FA'd the difference!

Thanks for the clarification Detmer! :)

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:06:19

Quick, maybe you can join vacation on AT and hide from your stupidity until it blows over!

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:06:28

480 mil - ($75M/day * 78 turns/day / $36 food = 162.5) = 317.5 mil bushels discrepancy

You guys did the FA. We did some (less than accused) market aid. Get the forms of alliance support straight. LaF=FA. PDM=Market.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 3:06:42

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
Originally posted by locket:
Hmm.. far more gracious than I expected....

i'm seeing a therapist right now (love it / recommend it to everyone). one of the most interesting things i've learned so far is about how to deal with narcissists. first, important to note that many psychiatrists regard narcissistic personality disorder as not entirely dissimilar from mental retardation in that it's highly unlikely that a narcissist will be able to overcome their handicap. they have the moral development of a young child and are usually unable to understand the perspective of others, though in their minds they may feel completely opposite, via consuming self-aggrandizement. it feels to me like a sort of "locked in" state.

in such, dealing with a narcissists requires certain strategies, since you cannot effect real change in them with appeals to reason or empathy. many of the strategies are similar to how you discipline a toddler: warning, follow-through. obviously you can't always take this approach if the narcissist is a person in authority above you (which, interestingly, is where narcissists gravitate, since western culture rewards selfish behavior). when a narcissist holds higher status, every message you try to convey must be couched in praise, since that is what they ultimately seek - the praise and affection of others, with disregard for the well being of the other.

one method for communicating displeasure with a narcissist (since they are handicapped from internalizing criticism, however valid and glaringly obvious) is what could be called a "sh*t sandwich," in which you approach the narcissist with praise, followed by the message you intend to communicate, and end with further praise.

unless the narcissist is really far down the spectrum toward being anti-social or psychopathic, he can often digest the sh*t in the sandwich, though it will give him indigestion, so long as there are sufficient pats on the narcissists' head.

this is all really well documented in both professional and popular literature. some people, like ben, may have a natural flair for communicating in this manner.

Quack drivel. Take that money you are wasting on a shrink and go buy food/clothes to give to the homeless. Psychiatrists have to be the biggest narcissistic pieces of fluff out there.

Just like....my opinion man.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:07:39

Quick, maybe you can join vacation on AT and hide from your stupidity until it blows over!

Everyone makes mistakes. I know you are taken aback since I have never made one before but I will just move on and be fine.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:08:11

Need to save this gem.

ingle Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:08:27

You guys did the FA. We did some (less than accused) market aid. Get the forms of alliance support straight. LaF=FA. PDM=Market.

Gotcha...He was getting market aided 300 mil bushels per day!

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 3:08:46

please don't AB me oop
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

The Cloaked Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:32:05

I can't tell if this thread is serious or if we have Trolls trolling trolling Trolls.

or some ridiculous mix of the two.

Vic Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:37:52

hahahahha

GreenMan Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:57:25

Originally posted by GreenMan:
Originally posted by Requiem:
LaF will never let PDM FA above us for #1. Don't like it? Tough titties you cant do fluff about it.

PDM you will take it like a fluff because in the end you cant do fluff about it.

Try to get the #1 spot again... I'll give you a hint you wont get it.

So what are your opinions about LaF FAing to beat EVO for #1? Seems to be a double standard.

My point seems to be ignored here. Why is it OK for LaF to FA to the top and PDM to not do a buy out to the top? What is the difference? Why is what you did last set OK and what PDM this set grounds for missiles?

You try to hold everyone else to a higher standard that you simply don't follow. Between FAing to the top last set to missiling a country this set. I see you using your "arguments" for the missling and potential FA this set vs. FAing last set as completely contradictory. The only thing that is consistant is LaFs bragging. Enough already.

On a complete side note, my favorite moment this set was when LaFers who I traded with failed a retal on me and had the gall to complain to me for having D allies. I didn't have any D allies! Learn how to do math! Another person in LaF complained as well!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 3:58:12

Classic LaF behaviour.

Absolute scum.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 4:03:33

Even if I used detmers broken math to arrive at 450m bushes per day I'd like to think my intuition would say hmmm that doesn't sound right...

Need to save this gem.

Pride Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 4:05:42

I understand that Goku would have still won the #1 spot, what I can't understand is the missiles...

Sov Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 4:15:30

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Classic LaF behaviour.

Absolute scum.

If MD finds a country has been FA'd in to the top 10 and displaces an MD country, we will kill the offending country.

Get there yourself or don't get there at all.

;)

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 4:17:42

Originally posted by Sov:
Classic LaF behaviour.

Absolute scum.

If MD finds a country has been FA'd in to the top 10 and displaces an MD country, we will kill the offending country.

Get there yourself or don't get there at all.

;)

They don't seem to care that they fluffed over a legit TIE country.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 4:19:28

Is market aid not allowed?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 4:22:55

missles are necessary...just ask America and NK!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mr. Copper

Apr 6th 2013, 4:33:11

God I'm starting to think PDM is issuing stupid pills to its membership these days...

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 4:49:05

you take it in your interview, just like Neo
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

crest23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 4:53:44

PDM are a bunch of fluffes. Get slapped in the teeth by LaF and they make a thread to subjectively explain why they deserved the teeth kicking in the first place? Wow! I've seen it all now.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

davidoss Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 5:44:37

Classic LaF behaviour.

Absolute scum.

That's really funny. Especially seeing as not too long ago, you made a post on the AT forum about how MD was taking a stance against having people aided over others.

pele Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 5:59:40

480m buhels aday on 150k acers is not correct compeard to what 120k acers gave tie

Tie got rank 11.. sorry LCN ;)

bdragon

Apr 6th 2013, 6:09:27

Classic LaF behaviour.

Absolute scum.

Don't you have a war to lose again?

I mean can't really enforce your kill all FA-ed countries to top 10 if you keep on finishing 44M TNW every reset can you?

bertz Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 6:26:07

If missiles were necessary, why FA the LaF country to the top?

Zahc Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 8:51:56

anyone that has a problem with laf....PLEASE fs them
llort orp s`fos

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 10:07:58

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
narcissists gravitate to leadership because their selfish? most make for sucky leadership. well, guess that explains the entire US political system.

I am not sure if you're trolling or not but I think you nailed it =P

think it's safe to say that I'm always trolling. just found it confusing to think of leaders as being narcissists. they spend too much time thinking for everybody.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 13:26:53

Originally posted by crest23:
PDM are a bunch of fluffes. Get slapped in the teeth by LaF and they make a thread to subjectively explain why they deserved the teeth kicking in the first place? Wow! I've seen it all now.

So by your standards, anytime someone circumvents the normally accepted netting practices, they should get kicked in the teeth? You admitted that this is your 2nd reset. You should learn more about LaF's history of cheating and shady tactics before you make yourself look like more of a fool.

synoder Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 13:55:32

Originally posted by pele:
480m buhels aday on 150k acers is not correct compeard to what 120k acers gave tie

Tie got rank 11.. sorry LCN ;)

Congrats Pele! nice work :) I was hoping you could squeak out that 10th spot but still a great job with 11th!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 14:10:18

Originally posted by locket:
He could always open his profile up to show the tech sales and or FA which seems much more simple to me.

Also.. Detmer are you really trying to tell me he was stocking over 4 times more than I was? Give me a break.
so could SG
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr. Copper

Apr 6th 2013, 14:39:30

Detmer just stop talking. You keep digging a deeper hole...

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 14:44:55

Originally posted by Mr. Copper:
Detmer just stop talking. You keep digging a deeper hole...

You posted here more recently than I did. Seeing how I did not keep talking shows how wrong you are. It is really funny how all of LaF can only latch on to one incorrect calculation I posted all night because that is the only incorrect thing I posted. There is no hole. You are the one with the shovel in your hands. I suggest you put it down before you stick it in the dirt again.

Pain Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 16:01:56

Originally posted by Thomas:
Originally posted by crest23:

So by your standards, anytime someone circumvents the normally accepted netting practices, they should get kicked in the teeth? You admitted that this is your 2nd reset. You should learn more about LaF's history of cheating and shady tactics before you make yourself look like more of a fool.

he didnt say PDM deserved it, he called them fluffes for admitting they deserved it.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 16:08:12

Thanks Pain, Thomas isn't very bright is he? You are making yourself look like a fool bro. I know enough about LaF.

Edited By: crest23 on Apr 6th 2013, 16:15:41
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 16:11:18

hehe. food bro. *giggles*
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

BigBen Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 16:25:23

Detmer is trolling, please ignore him.

Goku: I'll post my numbers in a bit. As for "him knocking out a TIE country", 2 resets ago LaF FA'd one of your guys into 10th, knocking Wari from 10th to 11th. You did the exact same thing. That reset there was zero FA because it was my first reset back where I could net the whole reset and I wanted to see how high I could finish (4th).