Verified:

BigBen Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:09:48

I expected FA (didn't actually happen) and the blocking of his Mil tech on sale but didn't expect the missiles. I'm sure you knew he was broke so they were unnecessary.

You guys really pushed the timing on that last jump though. I knew you had the PM to pass him but I forbade our guys from spying you to see if you had the cash to buy it so was unsure. Almost had me thinking you mistimed a destock :P

And before anyone tries to make fun of our "buyout" I'll point out again it wasn't an organized effort. Was originally a single member and then a couple at the very end doing it. Wasn't timed nor planned. Only reason it was done was because Wari was FA'd out of the top 10 two resets ago and Osso out of #1 last reset. Thought it may be fun to give you a bit of competition. But you outdid yourselves this reset in terms of netting. Can't wait to see what you can do now that you found some of your flaws.

Good reset everyone.

PS: He would have finished $374M without any market help.

I'd like to ask all PDM'ers to avoid this post. Would prefer to avoid any of our guys participating in the flame war I know this thread will turn out to be.

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:11:20

Hmm.. far more gracious than I expected....

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:11:42

No he wouldn't have.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 0:11:48

$374M?

More like $224M
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:12:54

Lol 374 my ass

Vic Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:14:50

Originally posted by locket:

BigBen Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:25:15

This is a game and aiding him was done for fun. If we actually cared to put someone in the top spot we would have.

If Wari would have been #1 unaided without Goku passing him regardless, and you missiled him then there would have been an issue.

Contrary to what you may believe or have been told, I, speaking on behalf of PDM, don't have any issues with LaF. (outside 1-2 individual players)

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:26:04

Name the players!@ I was expecting so much more from this...

lenshark Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:26:50

FS them!

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:42:30

Big Ben is the only spokesperson from PDM that I don't mind

Actually, balin and I have always spoke pleasantly 1 vs 1 however I find myself wanting to farm pdm after many if his at posts

matti Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:43:51

I shot my missiles at Cypress!
SoF Henchman

BigBen Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:48:02

I'm the only spokesperson from PDM who actually matters :P

Only difference between PDM's trolls and everyone else's is that our were mostly heads at one point. Their views are in no way official. I was elected to replace TAN for a reason.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:51:47

You were elected to replace tan? That suggests tan was elected before you, which suggests that the people doing the voting are incompetent, which suggests your appointment could very well be a mistake or at best 50/50 on whether its a mistake or not.

cypress Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 0:58:39

Originally posted by matti:
I shot my missiles at Cypress!

I carry grudges over multiple sets, be prepared for retaliations in the near future!

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:16:20

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
Actually, balin and I have always spoke pleasantly 1 vs 1 however I find myself wanting to farm pdm after many if his at posts

it's a gift!

also, wasn't just missiles - lots of CDs at the buzzer as well.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:21:37

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:

it's a gift!

also, wasn't just missiles - lots of CDs at the buzzer as well.

I am not sure why we keep ignoring the massive FA Goku received? 27M NW from #164 in one shipment alone.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:24:31

Yeah all of you guys getting FA suck! Can someone send me FA this reset?
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:24:44

I'm not seeing much of a drop on his history Detmer :P

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/427/163

Where do you see FA evidence?

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:28:18

I'm not seeing much of a drop on his history Detmer :P

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/427/163

Where do you see FA evidence?

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/427/164

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:29:37

Misread the number apparently. I am just curious why they didnt pick one method.. normally I have the inside track on this stuff :P

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:35:25

i'm seeing a therapist right now (love it / recommend it to everyone). one of the most interesting things i've learned so far is about how to deal with narcissists. first, important to note that many psychiatrists regard narcissistic personality disorder as not entirely dissimilar from mental retardation in that it's highly unlikely that a narcissist will be able to overcome their handicap. they have the moral development of a young child and are usually unable to understand the perspective of others, though in their minds they may feel completely opposite, via consuming self-aggrandizement. it feels to me like a sort of "locked in" state.

in such, dealing with a narcissists requires certain strategies, since you cannot effect real change in them with appeals to reason or empathy. many of the strategies are similar to how you discipline a toddler: warning, follow-through. obviously you can't always take this approach if the narcissist is a person in authority above you (which, interestingly, is where narcissists gravitate, since western culture rewards selfish behavior). when a narcissist holds higher status, every message you try to convey must be couched in praise, since that is what they ultimately seek - the praise and affection of others, with disregard for the well being of the other.

one method for communicating displeasure with a narcissist (since they are handicapped from internalizing criticism, however valid and glaringly obvious) is what could be called a "sh*t sandwich," in which you approach the narcissist with praise, followed by the message you intend to communicate, and end with further praise.

unless the narcissist is really far down the spectrum toward being anti-social or psychopathic, he can often digest the sh*t in the sandwich, though it will give him indigestion, so long as there are sufficient pats on the narcissists' head.

this is all really well documented in both professional and popular literature. some people, like ben, may have a natural flair for communicating in this manner.

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:36:41

And that was more of a reply than I expected

Vic Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 1:51:20

And that was more of a reply than I expected

Thomas Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:05:50

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
You were elected to replace tan? That suggests tan was elected before you, which suggests that the people doing the voting are incompetent, which suggests your appointment could very well be a mistake or at best 50/50 on whether its a mistake or not.

Why didn't your father pull out?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:10:15

Originally posted by BigBen:

Wari had 750m bushels on the 28th. We have the ops.

I had 2.3b bushels.

374m my ass. He wouldn't have made t10 without aid. The real shame here is PDM cost TIE a legit t10. Anyone can FA a fluffty country into the t10, but only PDM can do it then complain.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:13:37

Originally posted by Son Goku:

I had 2.3b bushels.

374m my ass. He wouldn't have made t10 without aid. The real shame here is PDM cost TIE a legit t10. Anyone can FA a fluffty country into the t10, but only PDM can do it then complain.

LaF is always 100% legit. Just look at their history.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:16:12

narcissists gravitate to leadership because their selfish? most make for sucky leadership. well, guess that explains the entire US political system.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

davidoss Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:22:57

Originally posted by Thomas:
Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Why didn't your father pull out?

Because he didn't want to stop perfection.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 2:25:51

LaF will never let PDM FA above us for #1. Don't like it? Tough titties you cant do fluff about it.

PDM you will take it like a fluff because in the end you cant do fluff about it.

Try to get the #1 spot again... I'll give you a hint you wont get it.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:29:17

I had 2.3b bushels.

Surely you are aware that he made like 450M bushels/day... assuming you didn't stock anymore at that point he would have caught you 3 days... you were no where near out of his ballpark.

The funny thing is that since you are a typical LaF sociopath you probably honestly believe that you deserved to get massively FAed and have Wari attacked because you can't understand that you were not capable of getting number one.

GreenMan Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:29:32

Originally posted by Requiem:
LaF will never let PDM FA above us for #1. Don't like it? Tough titties you cant do fluff about it.

PDM you will take it like a fluff because in the end you cant do fluff about it.

So what are your opinions about LaF FAing to beat EVO for #1? Seems to be a double standard.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:30:42

You are the ones who FAed...

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:31:19

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
narcissists gravitate to leadership because their selfish? most make for sucky leadership. well, guess that explains the entire US political system.

I am not sure if you're trolling or not but I think you nailed it =P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 2:34:56

FAing is part of the game. I'm simply saying PDM won't ever FA above us for #1.

Tier 3 players cant pull it off without being 50 countries vs 1 LaF. And if they do we will FA above them.

If you look at the TNW difference I think PDM could play another months worth of turns and still not be at our TNW. How sad.

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:36:13

Originally posted by Detmer:

I had 2.3b bushels.

Surely you are aware that he made like 450M bushels/day... assuming you didn't stock anymore at that point he would have caught you 3 days... you were no where near out of his ballpark.

The funny thing is that since you are a typical LaF sociopath you probably honestly believe that you deserved to get massively FAed and have Wari attacked because you can't understand that you were not capable of getting number one.

You arent doing very well Detmer. The claim by PDM is that he would get 374mill. Goku beat that without any FA or anything and so did 4 others. The argument put out by Laf is that Wari stocking at what he was would not have finished anywhere near top 10. I guess it can remain a disagreement since no one else will weigh in.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 2:39:01

I had 2.3b bushels.

You arent doing very well Detmer. The claim by PDM is that he would get 374mill. Goku beat that without any FA or anything and so did 4 others. The argument put out by Laf is that Wari stocking at what he was would not have finished anywhere near top 10. I guess it can remain a disagreement since no one else will weigh in.

Our top players had all the ops and numbers. They did the calculations and mathematically he had to of got FA or Buyouts. maybe tier 3 players in PDM cant understand that but it doesn't matter what they understand.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:40:56

I had 2.3b bushels.

I am doing quite well. You saying otherwise doesn't change anything. I am showing that you are not the amazing netters you claim to be - success!

I know you are incapable of doing the math to figure out what Wari could accomplish but I know your owners can do that they know Wari could easily get the NW Ben stated. It may be a disagreement in your mind but anyone who knows the facts know that is not the case.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 2:41:46

tier 11 players in LaF understand math.

Math is delicious

also, the missiles were definitely necessary, because how else am I going to increase my AT post counts?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:42:37

I had 2.3b bushels.

Our top players had all the ops and numbers. They did the calculations and mathematically he had to of got FA or Buyouts. maybe tier 3 players in PDM cant understand that but it doesn't matter what they understand.

To clarify - they did the calculations - lied to you so you you mindlessly do what they wanted you to do - and you did what they wanted. FA ahoy! Fire ze missiles!

You are a perfect lackey. I understand why you aren't in PDM anymore. Freedom doesn't suit you.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 2:42:45

I had 2.3b bushels.

I am doing quite well. You saying otherwise doesn't change anything. I am showing that you are not the amazing netters you claim to be - success!

I know you are incapable of doing the math to figure out what Wari could accomplish but I know your owners can do that they know Wari could easily get the NW Ben stated. It may be a disagreement in your mind but anyone who knows the facts know that is not the case.

If there was another month or two of turns, yes you are correct
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:43:03

I had 2.3b bushels.

He had a gap of 1.55b bushels to cover.

Net Income $51,256,610
Net Change 303,981 bushels
Food = 25m per day
Income (cashing) = ~135m bushels per day
Total = 160m per day

Good call on the 450m/day, you were very close.

I jumped on March 30th with 2.5b bushels. On March 28th he had:

Market status of JUST WARI BEING WARI (#24):
17,254,546 Bushels for $68
15,899,028 Bushels for $64
71,768,558 Bushels for $63
28,282,132 Bushels for $63
100,000,000 Bushels for $63
14,555,312 Bushels for $63
33,683,862 Bushels for $63
29,079,128 Bushels for $63
15,580,348 Bushels for $63
33,051,220 Bushels for $63
258,318 Military for $2267
10,814 Medical for $1676
17,675 Warfare for $1767
907,277 Military Strategy for $1337
696,901 Military Strategy for $968
146,072 Weapons for $1788
164,720 Weapons for $1376
36,939 Industrial for $1788
160,765 Spy for $1376
325,119 SDI for $1637
464,558 SDI for $1658

359m bushels +250m bushels on hand and 2b cash (~661m bushels). That gives him 3 extra days of production since I jumped on March 30th (He jumped to 200m on April 2nd). 3 days production = 480m bushels. 480m + 661m = 1.14b food.

1.14b food = 39.9b stock.

He dropped:

Apr 02/13 5:35:10 PM $74,376,608 when he converted to Theo.

39.9b as a 0% Theo = ~177m NW + original 74m.

177m + 74m = 251m.

That's not t10. That's not even t20. That places him 26th.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 2:43:51

I had 2.3b bushels.

To clarify - they did the calculations - lied to you so you you mindlessly do what they wanted you to do - and you did what they wanted. FA ahoy! Fire ze missiles!

You are a perfect lackey. I understand why you aren't in PDM anymore. Freedom doesn't suit you.

I thought Freedom fighters were fighting freedom.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2013, 2:44:19

I am showing that you are not the amazing netters you claim to be - success!

LaF's ANW: $149,071,451
PDMs ANW: $95,203,064

Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2013, 2:45:23

I had 2.3b bushels.

He had a gap of 1.55b bushels to cover.

Net Income $51,256,610
Net Change 303,981 bushels
Food = 25m per day
Income (cashing) = ~135m bushels per day
Total = 160m per day

Good call on the 450m/day, you were very close.

I jumped on March 30th with 2.5b bushels. On March 28th he had:

Market status of JUST WARI BEING WARI (#24):
17,254,546 Bushels for $68
15,899,028 Bushels for $64
71,768,558 Bushels for $63
28,282,132 Bushels for $63
100,000,000 Bushels for $63
14,555,312 Bushels for $63
33,683,862 Bushels for $63
29,079,128 Bushels for $63
15,580,348 Bushels for $63
33,051,220 Bushels for $63
258,318 Military for $2267
10,814 Medical for $1676
17,675 Warfare for $1767
907,277 Military Strategy for $1337
696,901 Military Strategy for $968
146,072 Weapons for $1788
164,720 Weapons for $1376
36,939 Industrial for $1788
160,765 Spy for $1376
325,119 SDI for $1637
464,558 SDI for $1658

359m bushels +250m bushels on hand and 2b cash (~661m bushels). That gives him 3 extra days of production since I jumped on March 30th (He jumped to 200m on April 2nd). 3 days production = 480m bushels. 480m + 661m = 1.14b food.

1.14b food = 39.9b stock.

He dropped:

Apr 02/13 5:35:10 PM $74,376,608 when he converted to Theo.

39.9b as a 0% Theo = ~177m NW + original 74m.

177m + 74m = 251m.

That's not t10. That's not even t20. That places him 26th.

That's not 26th. that's an epic fail. 150k acres and 250m net
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:46:23

I had 2.3b bushels.

To clarify - they did the calculations - lied to you so you you mindlessly do what they wanted you to do

Check my post, you might want to learn how to run calculations yourself before posting.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:48:52

Your math is off in at least one place - his daily production was 480M bushels... at least based on a spy op of his I saw on March 31... so yeah... you intentionally lied or you made a mistake. Regardless you are wrong.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:50:47

PDM beat LaF at calculator! Victory!

locket Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:52:23

He could always open his profile up to show the tech sales and or FA which seems much more simple to me.

Also.. Detmer are you really trying to tell me he was stocking over 4 times more than I was? Give me a break.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:54:02

He could always open his profile up to show the tech sales and or FA which seems much more simple to me.

Also.. Detmer are you really trying to tell me he was stocking over 4 times more than I was? Give me a break.

If you were stocking less than 120M bushels/day then yes. The math is easy. It is even easier for me since I can see a spyop. Considering you guys had his market op I would expect you had a spyop too which would make it easy to verify his income.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 6th 2013, 2:54:10

480m bushels/day? so over 6.1m bushels/turn, or the equivalent of being a 480k max teched fasc farmer?

You're suggesting had the income of a 480k farmer, on 150k acres, that is impressive.