Verified:

lazysnail Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 20:21:33

MauricXe, who in MD are you arguing with?

anitasanchez

Mar 18th 2013, 20:22:59

From a pretty unbiased perspective, MD is losing this war because SoF is outhitting and outwalling MD. They are also out "netting" MD.

From a pure skill perspective SoF just has better ingame skills across the board. MD is just a tier below. If it wasn't for MD's member advantage, this war would have been an ass whooping.

All the other things posted is just people trolling each other.

MD does troll less than SoF though. SoF does have more members who love to say random crap, but MD has one or two also. However, in reverse MD seems to like to blame others for their own shortcomings. It feels like MD likes to find excuses on why others are doing better instead of just accepting the fact that they are not a first tier alliance. There's other big alliances like PDM who have no confusion that they are a lower tiered compared to the others, but MD is definitely confused. They are thinking size can make up for skills akin to ARROW and RAGE in the past. Watching this war reminds me of the old ARROW/SoF wars of numbers vs skills. And SoF does like to rub it into MD's face unnecessarily instead of just taking the high road and winning the war quietly. That part is definitely extremely annoying. More people would applaud SoF's efforts if they weren't flamboyantly rubbing it into their opponent's faces.

Edited By: anitasanchez on Mar 18th 2013, 20:28:46
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 20:29:06

doesn't sound like a very unbiased perspective
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

anitasanchez

Mar 18th 2013, 20:36:52

"MD is losing this war because SoF is outhitting and outwalling MD. They are also out "netting" MD."

Which part of this is unbiased?

locket Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 21:09:36

The rest of it was a bit less unbiased :P

anitasanchez

Mar 18th 2013, 21:20:09

Originally posted by locket:

You are correct. That's why the rest of it was not part of the first paragraph which was that one line and was completely unbiased.

It is my bias because it is my opinion that I think SoF is annoying because they don't take the high road and win this war without trolling on AT, and I also find it hilarious that MD thinks they are actually that good. Don't get me wrong, most of SoF isn't flaming on AT and it's just a select few, and MD is overall a decently solid alliance and the "best of the rest", but it's just funny to watch think they could compete with the best and instead just keep on getting their butts kicked reset after reset instead.

Flamey Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 22:28:14

Originally posted by Alin:
Mhm - FA to win is a war tactic nowadays ?

Sounds better than MD's FA to lose tactic.

crischew Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 23:00:55

lol

cypress Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 23:01:55

Originally posted by Alin:
Mhm - FA to win is a war tactic nowadays ?

But you started it first! Nyeh Nyeh

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 23:23:13

Originally posted by anitasanchez:

You are correct. That's why the rest of it was not part of the first paragraph which was that one line and was completely unbiased.

It is my bias because it is my opinion that I think SoF is annoying because they don't take the high road and win this war without trolling on AT, and I also find it hilarious that MD thinks they are actually that good. Don't get me wrong, most of SoF isn't flaming on AT and it's just a select few, and MD is overall a decently solid alliance and the "best of the rest", but it's just funny to watch think they could compete with the best and instead just keep on getting their butts kicked reset after reset instead.
funny how that "overall a decently solid alliance" forced SoF to call in the undisputed #1 alliance on the server to help them out last reset.

SoF and MD are pretty much tied behind LaF for #2 alliance on the server. How close this war is (or was until the last few days) is a sign of that.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

anitasanchez

Mar 18th 2013, 23:37:45

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

funny how that "overall a decently solid alliance" forced SoF to call in the undisputed #1 alliance on the server to help them out last reset.

SoF and MD are pretty much tied behind LaF for #2 alliance on the server. How close this war is (or was until the last few days) is a sign of that.

I guess it makes sense then. Our difference in the insight is you feel that they are close, while I saw it as quality vs quantity, and that the quantity part is what took SoF this long to finally overcome the difference. Because watching this war, SoF led in avg nw and total and avg hits, HPK, HPM stats, top countries, avg land, etc. Pretty much the only stat that went back and forth until recently was the TNW statistic, and that is attributed to the quantity of MD countries. And SoF pulled ahead in that one recently. Size still matters after all. SoF was walling, hitting, killing, and netting better than MD this war. MD had lower average statistics across the board, but their number of countries caused them to seesaw with SoF in the TNW statistic. This is the ARROW/RAGE school of thought, where they are hoping just numbers will overcome their weaknesses.

Also your insight on them needing to call in allies pinpoints you to believe SoF isn't as strong as I was making it be, but in my assessment the fact that SoF is in a politically better situation plays a part in them being a better alliance.

Edited By: anitasanchez on Mar 18th 2013, 23:43:33
See Original Post

cypress Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 23:50:48

Stop trying to make sense. It is toooooooooooo much!

dex Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 23:59:41

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Classic deflection by PP.

Bring up the wrong that MD has done this set and we start to hear about "controversy" from a previous set. No defense for MD...just irrelevant attacks on SoF's past.

Or perhaps you believe MD's leaders are hypocrites? Or perhaps you believe that MD and SoF's war this set was a fair war? Pointing out SoF's "crimes" in the past does not defend MD's current actions.
I was pointing out that SoF only believes in "proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct" when they're winning. In response to a SoF member complaining about MD. The irony being that MD's overall record is a lot better than SoF's. Even this set the one thing SoF keeps fluffing about MD doing (accepting FA) they've done themselves.

An eye for an eye makes the world goes blind.

As MauricXe pointed out, your argument is damning in its lack of any defence of MD, just deflecting to possibly things SoF has done.

As political entities, alliances play politics that's part of it. I'm not faulting MD for example for stalling on talks to get that FS in last set.

Fuji Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 0:15:59

Originally posted by dex:

Bring up the wrong that MD has done this set and we start to hear about "controversy" from a previous set. No defense for MD...just irrelevant attacks on SoF's past.

Or perhaps you believe MD's leaders are hypocrites? Or perhaps you believe that MD and SoF's war this set was a fair war? Pointing out SoF's "crimes" in the past does not defend MD's current actions.
I was pointing out that SoF only believes in "proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct" when they're winning. In response to a SoF member complaining about MD. The irony being that MD's overall record is a lot better than SoF's. Even this set the one thing SoF keeps fluffing about MD doing (accepting FA) they've done themselves.

I'm not faulting MD for example for stalling on talks to get that FS in last set.

Spoken like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

Sublime Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 1:16:45

Originally posted by Fuji:
Originally posted by dex:

I'm not faulting MD for example for stalling on talks to get that FS in last set.

Spoken like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

Which is worse...the man who speaks without knowing? Or the man that knows and attempts to deceive?

Pride Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:20:56

You took our FS and called laf in.

We took your FS and and have only lost 10 mil TNW. Someone get me a cool ranch taco and a box of tissues for all these sofers.

cypress Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:37:35

Are we at the merry-go-round?

Sov Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:38:52

Actually you were warned LAF would come in before you even made SoF your target. We told you if you hit RD or any SoF allies you should expect action from LAF but you ignored it.

We decided last set to try and let some of our guys net, even if it was under fire.

Now this set you have faced SoF and you were not good enough.

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:42:11

Did you or did you not know LaF was coming in?

Pride Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:43:39

We faced you last set too but you guys were not good enough.

Sov Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:47:12

We could just post up logs of Pride arguing with me on why MD should be allowed to FS RD with a 2:1 members advantage. But hey when SoF/LAF decide to teach MD a lesson, suddenly a 2:1 members advantage is UNFAIR right Pride?

You can hang your hat on last set if it makes you feel better, but we remember all your fluffy talk leading into this set and even after SoF FSed, don't you look stupid now.

But you know what? MD members have actually fought pretty well this set, they are just so poorly lead and that is why you lost.

Pride Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:53:17

Lol no one in MD cares what you say. Half of MD doesn't even know who you are. If you think you're hurting my feelings than please continue.

Sov Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 2:56:31

Yes you are right, it does not look like they care. They aren't even tagging up anymore.

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:57:44

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Duna Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 7:16:59

LoL:) 1 tagjumper, 5 FA packages (no matter who recive it) and such stuff cant change so even war.
SoF winning because they are constantly doing better job than MD. Well, sorry, but i dont want to give any tactic advises:) If someone want to learn war tactics, he can join RIVAL:) But well, anitasanchez mostly right - outhitting, outkilling and outnetting.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 13:04:09

Originally posted by Atryn:
MauricXe - SoFer's post these "accusations" far more than MD... I've seen multiple threads from MD complimenting SoF's war effort, walling, HPM, etc.

You seem to want to stir fluff up, why? Why not respond to the compliments with "gee, thanks".

The only accusations from SoF was FA. Cypress made a post some time ago and country numbers were produced. In contrast, MD's leadership, and the rest of the anti-SoF crowd, has shown us nothing.

My post is directed at the vitirol started by the anti-SoF crowd. The nicer MD folks can keep scrolling.

MauricXe - you misunderstood me... I meant that SoF is the one who keeps bringing up "MD accusastions against SoF"...

Seriously, you see one offhand remark by an MD member on a thread about a suspiscion and then 20-30 posts by SoFers about how MD is accusing them of something.

I think a total post-count of MD vs. SoF would bear this out as well. SoF'ers just post like mad and stir fluff up. There are more posts on AT by MD folks with kudos to SoF than accusations. The "accusations against SoF" are almost entirely re-re-re-re-re posts by SoF people.

lazysnail Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 16:25:30

You forgot 10 to 100 re-re-re there Atryn :P

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 16:42:26

Originally posted by Duna:
...If someone want to learn war tactics, he can join RIVAL:)

Page one of your War Tactics handbook mentions to make sure to not forget to help LaF FS any enemy alliance.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Duna Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 18:18:31

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Duna:
...If someone want to learn war tactics, he can join RIVAL:)

Page one of your War Tactics handbook mentions to make sure to not forget to help LaF FS any enemy alliance.

More like "make ppl cry on AT even after years":)

Flamey Game profile

Apr 1st 2013, 5:12:00

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 1st 2013, 8:53:01

join the fluffY ALLIANCE!:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

lazysnail Game profile

Apr 1st 2013, 21:52:21

Originally posted by martian:
join the fluffY ALLIANCE!:P

DO IT!

Duna Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 5:38:56

bonus post:)
GJ SoF!

ninong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 5:47:40

shake body body dancer
shake body body dancer
shake body body dancer
in the night
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Darakna Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 8:39:59

"MD is losing this war because SoF is outhitting and outwalling MD. They are also out "netting" MD."

Which part of this is unbiased?

Wait, which part of that statement is not a true fact?

Because it is all true and therefore unbias..

Oh, do you know why some of us troll on AT and make stupid threads? Because there are idiots on these forums who love to bite at any bait.. i find it entertaining.

Like PP, that guy is a classic.

Darakna Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 8:41:36

Yeah MD and SoF are pretty tied, i mean... what is the networth difference of this war right now? I forget...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 8:46:05

Just want to say that this war has been alot of fun. But there are too many poor sports. We all fought equally hard and SOF has come out on top, so just show us some respect for beating you fair and square. MD lost but it was anybodies war for a good month there. SoF is a wartag would you expect anything less?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2013, 11:27:00

Originally posted by Darakna:

Yeah MD and SoF are pretty tied, i mean... what is the networth difference of this war right now? I forget...
SoF idiot squad level reading comprehension there

Sublime Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 1:19:48

Pontius is still here....mega troll!

d20 Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 6:16:39

bonus

Atryn Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 16:47:17

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Just want to say that this war has been alot of fun. But there are too many poor sports. We all fought equally hard and SOF has come out on top, so just show us some respect for beating you fair and square. MD lost but it was anybodies war for a good month there. SoF is a wartag would you expect anything less?

You know, given the number of posts and messages I have sent congratulating SoF on a well fought war, I'm pretty tired of that too.

SoF's posts and messages here and in-game have been pretty damn awful.

I have given and continue to give you all props for war performance and I'm pretty discouraged by your sportsmanship. You've been beating a dead horse for weeks and it seems to get you off, so have at it.