Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2013, 17:17:07

To be determined!

Vic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 17:44:10

i thought the consensus was there was no way that rainbow was making t10? he had like no stock a few days ago.
but haven't looked into it much at all. just remember that was the general chatter about it

Vic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 17:44:25

what country is this anyway req?

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 17:48:35

100% chance I could t10 as a rainbow

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 17:50:03

Any rainbow with help from friends or an alliance can make top ten.

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 18:01:54

Well, maybe not as a true rainbow, but I could top10 with an assortment of multiple buildings

Mr. Copper

Apr 2nd 2013, 19:03:28

tits can top 10 without an internet connection...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2013, 19:07:51

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Any rainbow with help from friends or an alliance can make top ten.

Originally posted by smlandau84:
100% chance I could t10 as a rainbow
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 19:56:40

You can top 10 with just 100 acres of land.

BigBen Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 21:08:54

You guys knock us for playing "rainbows" but if you are forced to grab outside your strat and run the numbers you'll see that playing a casher and buying Ag tech is cheaper than tearing down farms to rebuild them as EZ/Res. Considering most of our traders started as cashers but there weren't any large Casher traders they were forced to trade with farmers.

2 resets ago when I finished 4th with 95k acres I didn't start stocking until 1 week left in the reset. When you have tons of land your stocking time is greatly reduced.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2013, 22:11:47

I never named names but since you opened it up BB I'm talking about wari!

archaic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 22:27:50

I think its a foregone conclusion that Wari makes top-10 unless he gets suicided
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

leech Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 22:27:56

2 resets ago, a lot of clans were not land trading either.

locket Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 22:30:48

Not a foregone conclusion at all ;)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2013, 22:34:00

He messed up after he said "I think" we all know that isn't possible!

wari Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 23:21:50

Specialization is overrated.

Like bottomfeeding was.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 2nd 2013, 23:51:40

Evidently being a good netgainer is overrated, why not just suck and let others make up for it?

archaic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:01:58

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Evidently being a good netgainer is overrated, why not just suck and let others make up for it?

Evidently getting your untagged suicider killed before it has a chance to pull the pin is also overrated.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:14:14

Untagged? yes, suicider? sorry to disapoint you. If I wanted to suicide dont you think randomly killing an untagged for no reason would have sparked me to do that?

I'll tell you what though, i'll actually play next set and give you my country number so that at least then admins have a clean pair of hands and arnt abusing their power to give you that.

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:21:00

I could T10 with 300 turns played.
In my sleep.

wari Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:29:13

I know I suck at this game, everybody knows that.

I'm just a big newb running a dumb rainbow.

Of course, I could have cleared 320 mil NW destocking as a dict, without any thought of a buyout.

But I didn't think that'd be enough.

Why? Because I saw the way Osso was screwed over last reset.

I saw that with the perspective of a country who was in line for 285 mil NW before RANDOM suiciders struck me in the name of DEFEATING THE EVIL LANDTRADING SCOURGE, knowing that I'd be the one FA'd down when the time came.

(as I had been in the set before that)

The game is changing, FINALLY. It's refreshing. Think outside the box.

I traded land with what I consider the "best landtrader" on the server based on tech/build just before the stocking phase, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't topping 325 mil NW without aid. If you'd like to refute that with substantive fact, be my guest.

Or don't, I don't care.

I may suck, but I won't get fooled again :)

All I know is this game is FUN again because you're not married to your stupid little cookie cutter strat that was written in 1998. For shaking up and bettering a truly stagnant, stale game, I give much credit and thanks to pang.

wari Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:30:41

i am suck at posting

wari Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:30:58

textbook double post!

wari Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:31:23

i love lamp

locket Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:32:42

I am fairly certain you wouldnt have made 320 before the buyout, but either way this whole set has been a fluffshow and it would be nice if next set the FA/buyouts could disappear

synoder Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:36:44

which country do you mean when you say best landtrader on the server? cause 325mil without aid is certainly possible.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:36:46

You think the best landtrader in the game was only going to get 325m nw without aid? either he's retarded or you're retarded or more likely both.

Forgotten

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:42:54

I'm pretty sure, a top netter in the old sense, if wanted to land trade seriously,

would break 500m, with out a sweat.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

wari Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:50:20

Locket -- ok.

synoder -- a 90k acre stockpiler running a fancy, specialized strategy I don't pretend to understand.

SS -- Ok, let's say both.

Forgotten -- try it. You might break 500m, but there would be much sweat.

locket Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 1:04:38

TO break 500 you would need good trading partners as well. If you have retards then you wont benefit enough to do it imo.

Mr. Copper

Apr 3rd 2013, 1:22:33

Untagged? yes, suicider? sorry to disapoint you. If I wanted to suicide dont you think randomly killing an untagged for no reason would have sparked me to do that?

I'll tell you what though, i'll actually play next set and give you my country number so that at least then admins have a clean pair of hands and arnt abusing their power to give you that.

Pang up to his old tricks again?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 2:15:39

Originally posted by wari:
I traded land with what I consider the "best landtrader" on the server based on tech/build just before the stocking phase, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't topping 325 mil NW without aid.

I'm fairly certain you grabbed me and I complained about you being a rainbow. 325m is really low balling it though.

Edited By: Son Goku on Apr 3rd 2013, 2:18:47
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 11:12:08

Originally posted by Mr. Copper:

We killed every untagged that was getting aid from Laf or RD, so sorry SS, you really are not special.

Lol Copper, Pang is not welcome in PDM any more than you are. Be careful Matrix, or you'll get banned like Dagga.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 12:11:04

Originally posted by archaic:

We killed every untagged that was getting aid from Laf or RD, so sorry SS, you really are not special.

Lol Copper, Pang is not welcome in PDM any more than you are. Be careful Matrix, or you'll get banned like Dagga.

I had 0 alliances, and 0 people on the server knew I was playing, so try again.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2013, 12:14:15

tits can top 10 without an internet connection...

confirmed

and yes, its possible
it helps to kill off the rest of the server, but its possible ;)

and yes, vic - i'm a third rate netter :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

En4cer85

Apr 3rd 2013, 13:10:59

Synoder this set got Land Fast and that is all... He was poorly built for a large portion of his trading (no fault of his own as he was often hit because he was fat). There are many other factors that make a good land trading country that we are aware of now and honestly 400m should be our new par Benchmark for landtrading finishes.

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 13:55:33

i just think it's cute that laf has come around after so many sets of fluffing about the strategy.

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 14:02:34

in b4 "it's qz's fault"

tellarion Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 14:41:17

I had 0 alliances, and 0 people on the server knew I was playing, so try again.

Obviously QZ told them. I hear he has backdoor access to Laf too, so he gives us all your gossip. You might want to take those pics down though...

Mr. Copper

Apr 3rd 2013, 14:53:12

Why would I ever want to join PDM? Think you've mixed me up with someone else...

About these suiciders that got aid from LaF/RD. Care to post their numbers or are you just talking out of your ass like usual?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 14:58:37

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
i just think it's cute that laf has come around after so many sets of fluffing about the strategy.

Whether we like the game changes or not, you have to adapt. Plus, people got tired of seeing so many fluffty players make t10.

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 14:59:07

Why would I ever want to join PDM? Think you've mixed me up with someone else...

deny, deny, deny! come on, admit you liked playing with us. we had legit good times.

wari Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:06:39

Whether we like the game changes or not, you have to adapt. Plus, people got tired of seeing so many fluffty players make t10.

Ok, maybe I lowballed you. 330 mil unaided? Maybe 350 with savvy reselling.

I guess the line between "fluffty" and whatever you guys consider yourself lies somewhere between 310-325 mil NW? I figured you guys could easily crack 350 mil unaided once a few of your guys opened that whole "in-tag trading" can of worms.

It's true though -- to compete you must adapt. I'll continue to throw fluff at a wall and call it "innovation" when it works -- you guys just keep adapting... to my style of gameplay :)

Edited By: wari on Apr 3rd 2013, 15:08:41
See Original Post

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:21:29

Originally posted by wari:

Ok, maybe I lowballed you. 330 mil unaided? Maybe 350 with savvy reselling.

I guess the line between "fluffty" and whatever you guys consider yourself lies somewhere between 310-325 mil NW? I figured you guys could easily crack 350 mil unaided once a few of your guys opened that whole "in-tag trading" can of worms.

It's true though -- to compete you must adapt. I'll continue to throw fluff at a wall and call it "innovation" when it works -- you guys just keep adapting... to my style of gameplay :)

I think the line for a top notch trader in the future will be 400m-500m. This was the first attempt at trading for most of us and the main bottleneck at this point is still lack of other top notch players to trade with. When I have to retal people who are unbuilt with little tech just to get to my land goal there's an issue.

Your gap between "fluffty" and top tier is still too small. For the record, our non-traders two resets ago took 8 top ten spots and a triple crown, we didn't NEED to adapt to anything.

Trading will be nerfed soon, just wait.

euglaf Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:24:49

good to see that

1) pdm still cant net
2) after over a year of trading pdm has put up less traders in t10 than laf has in a single set (and to think we will almost double that number this set)

ps. i still think landtrading is stupid.

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:35:59

hey if you pull your face off your fluff for a sec you'll notice no one's disputing that laf can net ;)

pdm has several (granted, not as many) that could go toe-to-toe w/ your best on an even playing field. agreed, it's the lack of good players that restricts the strategy. you had RD's land to take advantage of all set. thankfully for you the majority of RDers don't see themselves getting played, and as long as chump and tits can t10 they don't mind letting the rest of the tag flounder.

if chump's boner for tisya wasn't so rigid as to lobby daddy to cut off pdm's land, or if laf/rd wasn't so inbred, eug would have less justification in fellating himself.

archaic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:47:33

Originally posted by euglaf:
good to see that

1) pdm still cant net
2) after over a year of trading pdm has put up less traders in t10 than laf has in a single set (and to think we will almost double that number this set)

ps. i still think landtrading is stupid.

So, why so butthurt about it? If we're no threat to you guys why all of the hostility and cold war tactics?

Don't get me wrong, you've actually made PDM an even more fun place to play as hard as that is to believe. Now our netters are happy land trading, and our killers are happy preemptively killing suiciders, which I might add, we had a LOT less of this set. Keep up the good work I say.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:47:58

pdm has several (granted, not as many) that could go toe-to-toe w/ your best on an even playing field.

That's where you're clueless. Same reason people see our top traders and think 325m, you don't know any better.

Sir Balin Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:51:38

let's trade next set and you can prove me wrong?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 15:54:12

let's trade next set and you can prove me wrong?

We normally have a few of our best playing every set, feel free to beat them at any time.