Verified:

Darakna Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 15:43:36

http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=802&reset=427

man, what a hero! and all with less than 4k acres.

Come forward sire and receive your prize.

Flamey Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 15:45:42

steroids?

Pride Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 19:17:09

He's a great player. Makes some of the best countries I've seen.

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 20:00:35

lol right
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pride Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 20:19:40

Oh this was a humor post, my bad.

Flame away :)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 21:53:38

might need to get my funny bones checked.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 8:36:06

Yeah, I don't get it...

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 8:40:15

i believe hes inferring that that country got or is getting FA, based on the really low land and the insane NW jump on the graph.

but its Darakna so who knows.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 8:43:54

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2013, 8:45:36

err according to that his networth has been in the 1.6m - 2m range for 3 weeks. does SoF not teach SoF idiot squad about stockpiling?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 8:51:54

you didnt seem to look hard enough, and i will not fault you for that. maybe you should look harder and look at the mill+ NW jumps in the past, and then question how he can sustain that military on that land, of not how he got it in the first place. stockpiling on 2500 acres in a close war (when he was supposedly stockpiling) yeah that seems legit! i know i can stock really well on 2500 acres while hitting!

call me what you want, but you are making yourself look bad, i dont need to do that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Darakna Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 8:56:20

yeah mrford's link is better.

and PP if you think he could achieve that jump by stockpiling on 2500 acres... then you sir are a one man idiot squad.. and it is certainly not easy to be a one man idiot squad..

Not only did he have massive military jumps but he bought up about 60k in each tech.

So tell me again how exactly he would of done that on 2500 acres?

Sov Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 10:28:34

He is a 2k acre parking lot with 600 Indys.

Maybe PP has some awesome strategy we don't know about that allows one to stockpile on 600 Indys whilst producing all spies.

cypress Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 10:31:24

PP is awesome!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2013, 10:56:19

Originally posted by Sov:

Maybe PP has some awesome strategy we don't know about that allows one to stockpile on 600 Indys whilst producing all spies.
maybe you could have posted that info earlier smartypants. because based on what was originally posted (guy goes from 2m net to 4m net in 3 weeks as an indy with 4k - 2.5k acres), "he stockpiled" doesn't sound too unreasonable.

now I know SoF aren't as good at netting as MD are but it's not actually that difficult to get a whopping 2m net in 3 weeks.
http://earthgraphs.com/...last_h=72&tab=history - there's a guy who did pretty much what the MD guy did despite being farmed and having to start off from 0 as opposed to a 4k acre country like the MD guy did.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:01:01

even without this info, you SERIOUSLY think a 2500 acre commie could stock enough while hitting on those acres at 2mill NW to jump an additional 2mill NW in a day? are you being serious? you would be hard pressed to do that while NOT at war, much less fighting in a war like MD vs SoF.

stop siting there and wanting to disagree with everything all the time, and apply a little logic and common sense before you start fluffting that diarrhea out of your mouth you usually do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:03:14

hmmmm i think im going to stock until my clan is losing beyond all hope and then ill destock to a massive 4mill NW!!!!

man you like to call others idiot, but step back for a second and look at yourself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:13:55

weird, i just looked at the link you posted. its interesting, i dont really see a 2mill to 4mill NW jump on that country, or even a "destock" as you claim the MDer did. in what way exactly does it fit in to your example here?

not only is that country not at war (you cant count being farmed as being at war because hes not making 30+ special attacks a day) but it is struggling to grow with MORE land than the country in question. this is too easy to pick apart, there is no way you are being serious right now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:14:10

im going for the quad post, because i can and you suck.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2013, 11:19:55

lol - the untagged in question (keep in mind it could be a complete noob while the MD player might be very skilled) grew 1.9m net in 3 weeks just like the MD guy while being farmed. if you control for the MD guy possibly being a better player and already having a country built before (unlike untagged), I think you're being pretty retarded if you think your original premise of the MD guy being unable to jump 2m net in 3 weeks is some sort of impossibility. yeah ok MD guy made some hits but it doesnt really look like he was a breaker or anything so it's not exactly a massive military outlay.

now if he did it through maxing techs or with a parking lot country, then that's different, but that's not what SoF idiot squad member posted at first. he seemed to think that jumping 2m net in 3 weeks on low land was some sort of impossibility.

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:22:00

or we had all the info, as did MD, and you didnt really need to know but you decided to call him and us idiots anyways.

you looked narrow minded as always, and once you step back and look at all the info, the idiots arnt as stupid as you thought. maybe you should apply this to other arenas. you might run around life with a lot less anger.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2013, 11:28:33

if you're referring to your political views, yes you are an idiot

(but no, I don't consider you a member of SoF idiot squad, you're at least somewhat able to question what Sov or Flamey tells you)

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:35:31

you make me chuckle with your assumptions and grand ideas bout others intelligence
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:36:53

Jesus. Why does Sof need yet another thread to complain about MD getting FA? You won the war. Everyone knows they got FA. Congrats. Never seen winners complain so much.

Darakna Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 12:43:53

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

(but no, I don't consider you a member of SoF idiot squad, you're at least somewhat able to question what Sov or Flamey tells you)

dfksdkjfsdkjfsdljkfdslk, seeing as swearing is censored on this forum that random assortement of letters express my frustration when reading your posts.

he DIDNT grow to 4mil NW over 3 weeks, he JUMPED 2mil NW in less than 24hours... it is not like it has been steady and consistent growth over three weeks... he JUMPED in an incredibly short period of time.... fluff you are about as blind as a republican.

oh and Locket, we can make as many as we want... or i can.... also this is not complaining... this is pointing and laughing.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 12:52:26

turn off the fluffing swear filter if you want to see fluffing cuss words.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2013, 12:53:15

Originally posted by Darakna:

dfksdkjfsdkjfsdljkfdslk, seeing as swearing is censored on this forum that random assortement of letters express my frustration when reading your posts.

he DIDNT grow to 4mil NW over 3 weeks, he JUMPED 2mil NW in less than 24hours... it is not like it has been steady and consistent growth over three weeks... he JUMPED in an incredibly short period of time.... fluff you are about as blind as a republican.

oh and Locket, we can make as many as we want... or i can.... also this is not complaining... this is pointing and laughing.
lol so you DON'T know what stockpiling is

Darakna Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 12:54:47

god... you are like a dog chasing your own tail. Go back up and read, stockpiling did not occur.

Trife Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 15:12:53

this thread is retarded

Supertodd Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 15:23:33

Originally posted by Trife:
this thread is retarded

archaic Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 15:29:36

Seriously dude?

He's a commie indy, so I'm assuming as an industrialist that he's based in a city. Have seen how much they charge to park even on little tiny 1/2 acre parking lots in the city? If you pack them in tight, you should be able to get 150 cars per acre, at the $30 per car rate, that $4500 per acre per turn. 2K acres of 'parking lots' should be generating $9M per turn. That beats the hell out of cashing ANY day. Plus, you can run the whole operation with low tech and only a few troops. This guy has just revolutionized warfare and got YOU to pay for his conversion costs.

fluffing brilliant that is.

I'd say half the server will be running the Commie Indy>Commie Parking Lot Attendant>Marry a Supermodel and Retire war prep strat next set.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sov Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 15:34:41

archaic just won the thread :p

anitasanchez

Mar 25th 2013, 16:31:20

Originally posted by Supertodd:
Originally posted by Trife:
this thread is retarded

Atryn Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 16:36:08

archaic just won the thread :p

Agreed!

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 17:13:56

stfu locket you are just mad this isnt a evo vs laf thread. you have no place to complain, ever.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mario87

Mar 25th 2013, 17:16:47

bonus

Zahc Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 19:31:34

who cares. why do people post this bullsh!t on at
llort orp s`fos

PBT Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 19:45:45

^ bonus.

Flamey Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 20:05:56

I need to learn how to play this 600 IC, 0CS, 800k spies stonewaller/consistant spier and attacker commie stocker strat.

archaic Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 20:43:53

Originally posted by Flamey:
I need to learn how to play this 600 IC, 0CS, 800k spies stonewaller/consistant spier and attacker commie stocker strat.

Well, for starters, you're going to need some yellow paint. a LOT of yellow paint.

bertz Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 1:21:41

Originally posted by mrford:
stfu locket you are just mad this isnt a evo vs laf thread. you have no place to complain, ever.
lol. just wait for the end of the set. MDvsSOF threads will die

Darakna Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 2:30:53

archaic is a funny man/woman!

Sublime Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 2:34:42

err according to that his networth has been in the 1.6m - 2m range for 3 weeks. does SoF not teach SoF idiot squad about stockpiling?

Pontius....to think that in all the years you've played this game you have still yet to understand what stockpiling looks like, and when people use it.

locket Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 3:08:17

Originally posted by bertz:
Originally posted by mrford:
lol. just wait for the end of the set. MDvsSOF threads will die

Evo sucks and so and so detagged so many people and such and such got FA and pacts and such and laf sucks... summed up the end of set argument already.

archaic Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 5:09:03

I am that, yes I am

Trife Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 19:01:45

Originally posted by archaic:

I am that, yes I am

you're a woman?

hey baby, a/s/l/pics?

Ikkaku Game profile

Mar 27th 2013, 8:40:12

bonus

cypress Game profile

Mar 27th 2013, 8:48:44

Originally posted by Zahc:
who cares. why do people post this bullsh!t on at

Your life would be empty without these posts!!

ADMIT IT! :D

silly netter :P