Verified:

SOF Watcher

Mar 19th 2013, 3:17:16

SOF is a funny beast. It does everything in it's power to avoid close fought wars and when it finds itself in one, still begs, pleads and god knows what else to its allies to secure a flow of FA and assistance.

It's almost funny.. if it wasn't so sad. By continually having this mentality they have cost themselves any opportunity of ever being the number one alliance. Doomed to be #2 at best.

Clear evidence of SOF's decision to open its arms to the floodgates of FA is at this link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zwb4g8&s=6

This war was even for a long time. Hits, kills, networth all the same and it continues to be (apart from the NW). Around a week ago SOF started screaming foul after they found a handful (2?) of MD countries getting FA. They whined and they whinged. The irony is astounding, considering they have a documented history of accepting FA from ANY source, including certified cheats and game hackers.

So SOF have gone and ruined another fantastic war and again needs to make sure they put other alliances on their xmas card list for helping them win a 1v1. And going by SOF's history of reciprocating the favor, it's about the only thanks they'll get.

Sov Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:18:29

Hi dagga, it is nice to see you once again even if it is only to be brief. One wonders why you continually try and elude the mods by posting, but I guess SoF is so important to you that you are compelled to post as much as possible about us.

Whilst we are flattered with your obsessive like behaviour regarding us, we do believe that it cannot be doing great things for you. This leads us to wonder whether you actually believe the filth and propaganda you invent or whether you know you are posting absolute fiction.

But nevertheless you are still entertaining to us and even more entertaining when we know that we have upset you even more after so many years.

We would apologise to you for the anguish we have caused you over the years which has clearly lead to deep seeded trauma, but we are not really sorry for it.

cypress Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:19:09

Cool story bro

Warner

Mar 19th 2013, 3:20:15

Damn, I want some FA. Someone hook me up please.
SoF

Sov Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:20:34

I'll post this for you again as you clearly must have missed it when you last posted under your last failed attempt to elude the mods under the nick "Robert Paulson".

If the rocket scientist "Robert Paulson" had any ability to read into the stats properly, he would see that SoF's large NW jump during the period a couple of days ago would be because MD actually achieved very few kills for a couple of days due to high walling.

You will notice the NW marker rises and falls due to kills. Well for 2 days MD achieved very little kills.

For the period between 2013-03-11 21:00 - 2013-03-13 21:00
SoF MD75 3,655 11 332
MD75 SoF 2,789 4 697

Yes that is correct, almost 700 hits per kill over the posted 48 hour period and only 4 kills. So please tell us now how that is all because of outside FA dear Mr Rocket Scientist.

You will also note that MD's NW generally rises at the same angle of SoF's NW rise, but falls a lot more frequently. But hey, let's invent stories to not allow the truth and statistics to get in the way

ninong Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:21:40

spin and dance!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Warner

Mar 19th 2013, 3:22:56

I want some damn FA. Slash can i have some of that cash please!
SoF

xyle

Mar 19th 2013, 3:34:07

C'mere dagga lemme give you a hug.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Pride Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:37:21

I think with the new changes all FA will be presented at the end of the set? Maybe I'm mistaken.

iScode Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:48:12

hey Dagga

how is cricket going for you? See you didnt play many games for queensland this season

oh your dad was always fluff too! I bet you I would have you out in four balls if i ever bowled to you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:49:07

oh and those hurtfull things you said to galleri, im gonna send them to CA since i know how big they are on social media right now. And you wont be able to deny them cause your nickname on cricket info is 'Dagga' as well haha

bye bye playing rep cricket in AU for ever!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 4:07:30

oh and your dad was fluff at cricket too!!!

on a plus note, 100 in a final is pretty impressive, ill give you that!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 5:21:32

wow...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Darakna Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 5:40:11

this guy needs some professional help, what a bloody nutcase.

You care too much about an online game.

Darakna Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 5:45:02

oh and Dagga, you are at a disadvantage too, my mum never said to take anyone with a unibrow seriously.

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 6:00:22

maybe our breakers havint 15K-25K land has a bit with the growth. who knows
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cypress Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 6:01:35

/me abuses mrfords troops/jets/tanks to stunt his growth

ELDrifty Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 7:48:59

Originally posted by SOF Watcher:

Clear evidence of SOF's decision to open its arms to the floodgates of FA is at this link:

This war was even for a long time. Hits, kills, networth all the same and it continues to be (apart from the NW). Around a week ago SOF started screaming foul after they found a handful (2?) of MD countries getting FA. They whined and they whinged. The irony is astounding, considering they have a documented history of accepting FA from ANY source, including certified cheats and game hackers.

Hey do you think I could get that in a bar graph format? Thanks! By the way, I think it's hilarious that you need an alternate account to complain about your petty misgivings about SoF. So since you pretty much tucked your d!ck between your legs just to fluff about us why don't you just man up and use your real account, at least you might be able to salvage what little self respect you may have left.
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 19th 2013, 8:01:00

Originally posted by ELDrifty:
Originally posted by SOF Watcher:

Hey do you think I could get that in a bar graph format? Thanks! By the way, I think it's hilarious that you need an alternate account to complain about your petty misgivings about SoF. So since you pretty much tucked your d!ck between your legs just to fluff about us why don't you just man up and use your real account, at least you might be able to salvage what little self respect you may have left.

Dagga cannot post under his real account, he is banned, and so are all the fake accounts, including this one now too.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

davidoss Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 8:10:35

Not that I particularly care for the contents of his posts, but if he's actually been banned, all his posts should be deleted for the entire period of his ban.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 8:16:30

I think the ban is dumb in the first place, but I dont get paid to make those decisions, so I just troll away.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ninong Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 9:10:45

why was dagga banned anyway? :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Atryn Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 13:14:56

That link is REALLY poor in the "clear evidence" camp...

Why not line up the ally ops with NW up/down of the allies to show when the FA was sent?

Answer: everyone is too lazy.

v1per Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 21:05:08

screw sof im leaving. all this fa and none to me :(

md i can join you guys right?

Sublime Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 23:36:49

Poor unibrow Dagga....

Sean

Mar 19th 2013, 23:42:50

i believe i have a more accurate explanation of the trend lines dagga refers to:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16qh09&s=6

mdevol Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 8:29:34

Originally posted by Atryn:

That link is REALLY poor in the "clear evidence" camp...

Why not line up the ally ops with NW up/down of the allies to show when the FA was sent?

Answer: everyone is too lazy.

or possibly that would be counter productive to their argument?