Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 0:28:16

Thanks for ruining the game for people who don't want to play like you do.

I have a bunch of you on my contact list. I'll keep that and check in with you guys now and then. That way, I can track how NBK is helping the game and server population.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

synoder Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 0:34:34

someone needs to fix that record for you, seems to be broken.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 0:36:18

Nothing needs fixed. Other than maybe the knuckle-dragging attitude you guys seem to be insistent on.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 0:58:48

i got nothing to say dragon.

accept don't run your mouth if you are not prepared to deal with the consequences
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

gambit Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:05:20

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh skeet skeet skeet
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:08:16

lol @ this thread. can we expect another one next week dragon?
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:12:07

And you know, I wouldn't expect more from you now than when you were a whiny "I wanna be a Boss" n00b in MPE all those years ago.

That you managed to actually get a position of authority in a "major clan" today is pretty amazing. Wait. No, it's really not. The game has definitely degraded that much. Because honestly, you were always about one of the biggest idiots I had to deal with until I left MPE.

You're probably a good guy. I always respected your enthusiasm. But in terms of leadership, you wee maybe a tiny bit ahead of Sir Boss. Who I would use as the low water mark in all time FFA leadership.

This all may sound insulting. I don't mean it that way. But the truth of the matter is that so long as your place in NBK is assured, your life is pretty god damn good.

This is both ridiculous and awesome. It's up to you to decide which you really are. :)

gambit Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:14:38

are you talking to me?

because i never played in mpe
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:15:56

im guessing he was talking to DD

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:16:09

Originally posted by Pain:
lol @ this thread. can we expect another one next week dragon?

Nah, prolly not. I'm saying things to people I feel to be important on my way out. You'll note that it's not likely for me to start a Pain thread.

You're just a subterranean fluff stirrer on all servers, and that's cool. I prefer to bathe now and then, That's really the big difference between us.

That said, have a good one. :)

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:17:30

haha, id rather be a fluff stirrer then a whiner who refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:17:58

Originally posted by gambit:
are you talking to me?

I was talking to Dark Demon, dumbass.

Sheesh.

gambit Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:19:02

i agree

pain is a pole smoker
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:19:28

Originally posted by Dragon:
are you talking to me?

I was talking to Dark Demon, dumbass.

Sheesh.

lol
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:20:48

dragon is my favorite rager. He just blasts everyone and can't comprehend that its not the world that is crazy, it's him :) You entertain me clown.

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:26:00

i agree

pain is a pole smoker

u mad jelly?

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:26:02

haha, id rather be a fluff stirrer then a whiner who refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

Funny guy. I have ALWAYS shoved my countries right up front to back my opinions and words.

And not ONE fluffING TIME did any of these Heroes eliminate my countries because I offended them.

NO.. What did they do? Take out not MY countries but rather the most poorly defended countries in my tag.

fluff you Pain, you're a fluff.

gambit Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:29:20

uh huh

scrawbury
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:30:25

Funny guy. I have ALWAYS shoved my countries right up front to back my opinions and words.

And not ONE fluffING TIME did any of these Heroes eliminate my countries because I offended them.

NO.. What did they do? Take out not MY countries but rather the most poorly defended countries in my tag.

fluff you Pain, you're a fluff.

shame, youre such a poor leader that you havent realized your actions as a leader affect more then just yourself. its this way in the game and in real life.

vern Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:32:20

let me guess, your high on apple pie shine and meth again, ffs just stfu and leave

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:34:10

Look there! It's an opinion from vern! A guy who thinks it's cool to farm people!

How'd that work out for you last time, fluff?

vern Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:36:35

ya i remeber, you was the tuffest sum fluff that ever walked lol

not get yer fat ass back in fighting mode you n00b

Twain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:41:56

good god, Dragon. Either fight back or let it go and come back next set to netgain. Either way, getting into pissing matches with everyone on FFAT just makes you more enemies should you decide to keep ESD going next set (which I sincerely hope you do), and it certainly doesn't help anyone.

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:44:24

How do people think just because you are poorly defend tag who happens to be netting that it stops you from the same fate as any other tag is subjected to any time.

Had esd, wang and panlv come together, really came together. Nbk could have been beat. I see talks about how a warring tag is making u conform to there style of play? No, they conformed to let netters net, just not this Set..ohh big whoop. Lets quit, lets cry, lets blame. How about you join forces and FS when they arent expecting it? Sweet justice, i think so.
The Death Knights

XI

Mr Emerald

Mar 13th 2013, 1:45:01

No, his netgaining probably won't work here for awhile so long as the ESD name is on this server.

He has called enough people down that he probably wont be able to net here again lol

At least I wouldn't let him if I had the chance
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:50:12

It has nothing to do with "defense", dude. It has to do with philosophy.

When you are a netting tag that has NO interest in warring, you do not prepare for war.

I continue to not understand exactly how and why a lot of you people don't get it. Don't you fluffing people understand that not everyone who plays this server does not want to and will not war?

I guess not, and it's good to know that nobody is safe to play this game.

Mr Emerald

Mar 13th 2013, 1:52:40

PAN is a netting tag, with no interest in warring, but you can't go set after set without at least warring once or twice. You can't honestly think that you will get EVERY set knowing that you are safe to netgain.

You guessed right ;)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

sigma Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 2:08:11

Thanks for ruining the game for people who don't want to play like you do.
Keep up the awesome work guys!

You're welcome.

However, its curious to me that if all you wished to do is to be an unorganized group of peeps who have no leadership structure to speak of, you could do what many other netters do and play in a one man tag.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 3:51:51

Lol I don't remember being a member of mpe
In FFA I think I played it in 1a way back. But don't remember cause I was young and dum, your welcome to think what you want but I have been a leader in a lot of clans. Who seem to trust me I may not be the smartest person out there but I do play this game for the friends that I have made in this game and we all like to kill. So that's what we do I could go own bashing you and your leader skills blah blah but I don't care
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

JoeFFA Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 5:56:24

Hiya, Dragon.

While we arent really acquainted, I think you've been one of the guys who have one way or another kept this community of players in an online game somehow together all this time.

It's really regretful for things to have come this way for you but again, I think NBK also has some point in what they're doing. Sometimes, it's just a matter of give and take, no one wins all the time, anyway.

Just my two cents on this thing. Good luck anyways, and I still think you should not leave :P

Edited By: JoeFFA on Mar 13th 2013, 6:00:59
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 10:15:22

CC is ranked too high
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

kemo Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 21:22:51

quit cryin man.

sucks? check
gave it what i had time for? check
move on? check

well my bucket list for the set is done i think
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 15th 2013, 4:48:43

When you are a netting tag that has NO interest in warring, you do not prepare for war.

This analogy will get you killed, just when you think it's a safe bet!..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

McDuff Game profile

Mar 15th 2013, 23:16:05

hmm. Seems to me like the war types can try to force people to play their style but obviously not the reaction they may think. but I have yet to see where any wartag has been forced to net. or even any example of a war tag trying to net so most of these arguments seem rather dumb. The crying that esd pan and whoever is kinda dumb and goes to point out that wartags are trying to get non combatants to fight. So how good did it feel punching that armless man? feel free to brag that you killed some countries that had absolutely no interest in combat. Way to earn this Cred you talk of. Not.

Mr Emerald

Mar 16th 2013, 0:32:40

Originally posted by McDuff:
hmm. Seems to me like the war types can try to force people to play their style but obviously not the reaction they may think. but I have yet to see where any wartag has been forced to net. or even any example of a war tag trying to net so most of these arguments seem rather dumb. The crying that esd pan and whoever is kinda dumb and goes to point out that wartags are trying to get non combatants to fight. So how good did it feel punching that armless man? feel free to brag that you killed some countries that had absolutely no interest in combat. Way to earn this Cred you talk of. Not.

What you don't get, nor does anyone else, is that war clans own the game. They do what they want, when they want. Simple as that. If you want to net? Figure out politically how you can do so. I know many clans that can net when they want, and have a war every 10-15 sets, then net again.

You are just doing what everyone was doing with self farming and landtrading, which is beating a dead horse.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

JoeFFA Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 1:49:19

McDuff: PAN aint cryin, man. We've been warring or netting for as long as most can remember in this game :)

Twain Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 1:55:59

Originally posted by JoeFFA:
McDuff: PAN aint cryin, man. We've been warring or netting for as long as most can remember in this game :)

What he said.

We enjoy warring NBK, ya know, as long as they keep it to once every two years or so. ;)

synoder Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 2:08:02

if you haven't seen a wartag try to net McDuff then you have't looked very hard, CC and NBK both have netting (or not warred anyways) almost as much lately as they have warred.

pele Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 14:26:50

Dragan, nbk attracts people to the game aswell

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 22:42:35

I guess one way to counter a war declaration is simply go into vacation mode.?
It won't help, when wanting to net..

Thanks, Pele... Could be, we attract people cuz we are attractive... :P_)

Or... Possibly due to our influence across the servers, playing and having fun while having recruiting in the back of our minds, It's a totally good thing for this server.. I hope more people do it...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ