Verified:

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 7:45:42

There were like 8 AT threads about 1 Tag jumper and some Fa packages MD received.

Well - i did 5 ops this morning. 4 on some of your restarts and one on #61 ( one of your wallers ).

Out of 5 spy ops 2 countries ( #61 & #1160 ) are "Lock and loaded" by Laf and Imag.

Do you have anything to tell us Cypress? Tz Tz Galleri!!!

RandyMD Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 7:56:39

MD members please don't post on this thread. That is all...thanks!
Email:

bertz Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 8:12:32

Let the mudslinging begin

iScode Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 8:18:18

Imag i know is reps for them hitting us accidently, there was a thread about that...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 8:19:40

When you can explain to us about the 1.5bil+ received by #119, then you are in a position to point fingers :)

oats Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 8:48:01

I love the irony of Aline using the word ignorant so ignorantly

locket Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 8:53:48

Oh jesus... a new thread started over something that is small.. will it balloon to 2 pages of drama!?

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 8:56:28

#17 - Rival
#550 - Laf

Those reps too iscode ?

Ta ta!!!

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 9:11:46

Originally posted by Sov:
When you can explain to us about the 1.5bil+ received by #119, then you are in a position to point fingers :)

Sofix President

MD->Sof ( Sof crying @ Laf )
Sof->MD ( #119 getting FA )

Now, when can you explain the fluff you have been doing in the last 2 years? Starting with hanlong and ending with 2.4/1 ratio wars...

mdevol Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 10:22:01

Apparently Alin seems to think he isn't in MD. Either that or he simply doesn't give 2 fluffs what his leadership asks of him. Go figure, isn't that how he ended up in MD in the first place?

Also, I fail to make the connection of 8 threads and them being ignorant OR redneck? Care to elaborate?

Hypocritical? Certainly! Did we expect anything less from SoF? No.

Edited By: mdevol on Mar 13th 2013, 10:24:57
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

marx12 Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 10:24:51

Alin is sooo synonymous with ignorant

-why don't you follow this comment

LadyJess Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 10:28:14

Remember, Alin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed lol

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 10:49:49

Alin is suffering from some kind of prejudice about ignorant rednecks? or is just mad because they use shotguns to protect their women?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iScode Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 10:49:57

Originally posted by Alin:
#17 - Rival
#550 - Laf

Those reps too iscode ?

Ta ta!!!

I have absolutely no idea Alin. I just know about imag, see im an aFA, i have to know who is paying who reps...

But since you want to ask me about that, what do you expect when you request alliances to FA you when you know your losing a war after being fs'd by an alliance with less members and NW...

You cant bring this up because you guys requested outside assistance first, if a few sof members feel they are now justified on getting FA, then good on them.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 11:03:35

Originally posted by iScode:
#17 - Rival
#550 - Laf

Those reps too iscode ?

Ta ta!!!

I have absolutely no idea Alin. I just know about imag, see im an aFA, i have to know who is paying who reps...

But since you want to ask me about that, what do you expect when you request alliances to FA you when you know your losing a war after being fs'd by an alliance with less members and NW...

You cant bring this up because you guys requested outside assistance first, if a few sof members feel they are now justified on getting FA, then good on them.

lol good on them? An FS targets the strongest countries first and gives a huge advantage so this war was evenish from the start because of that.

Last set Sof called in an ally (half of them were netting so whatever works and I'd do the same call there) and this set MD got some FA... so why can either side say anything? Either both can't or both can. Neither war had agreed upon rules so both sides did what they could to get the advantage.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 11:07:34

It's funny how SoF were so anti-FA when they had an advantage but now that MD has "pulled even" FA isn't so wrong all of a sudden. Same thing last set when SoF called in LaF.

SoF should really stop pretending to have any moral highground here, they only keep things fair if they're winning. Any sign that they might be losing you can bet SoF won't just accept it as a consequence of a fair fight.

Not that MD should be whining about FA either. Maybe hypocrisy, but not FA.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 11:32:01

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
It's funny how SoF were so anti-FA when they had an advantage but now that MD has "pulled even" FA isn't so wrong all of a sudden. Same thing last set when SoF called in LaF.

SoF should really stop pretending to have any moral highground here, they only keep things fair if they're winning. Any sign that they might be losing you can bet SoF won't just accept it as a consequence of a fair fight.

Not that MD should be whining about FA either. Maybe hypocrisy, but not FA.

And you have just shown how retarded you are. When has SoF ever been losing this fight? We have maintained a higher hit/kill rate, higher avg NW and more breakers (despite the massively stocked tag jumper which broke down 3 of our countries) for 2 whole weeks. Invent more stories about why SoF is big and bad.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 11:51:17

Ah, the great leader is here! With some classic Sov debating tactics as well:

1) changed "evening up the war" to "beating SoF to a pulp"
2) selectively picked stats and timeframe ("MD has more countries with 75 in their name! They win!")
3) ignore the main argument of my post

I wish I could be more like you Sov :(

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:00:45

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Any sign that they might be losing you can bet SoF won't just accept it as a consequence of a fair fight.

Yes I did ignore the main argument of your post, because I was attacking statement insinuating that SoF has taken steps because it was losing which is quite simply not the case.

You can continue to troll as you will, because at the end of the day that is all you can do.

And yes you should wish you could be like me, I understand.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 12:09:38

Notice the "any sign that they might be" before losing? See that usually insinuates that it is not happening but there is a chance of that happening.

It's consistent with the rhetoric about FA coming out of SoF when they were clearly ahead vs now ("well MD can take FA but we won't, even though we could easily do so because we have Sov, great leader, beloved by all, recruiter for RIVAL and maker of all decisions in Earth Empires" to "MD took FA so why shouldn't we?").

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:17:20

Wonder what`s the real reason to request mass FA from Laf and Rival ? Other than loosing the war ... ( after you realized that MD restarts are slowly replacing the breakers while yours can`t be so competitive ).

A Laf package at this stage of the reset = 1 tag jumper. A top Laf netter can FA 2-3 billions / FA package easy.

By
a few sof members
you mean half of your originals/breakers + some restarts, right Scodey?

Edited By: Alin on Mar 13th 2013, 12:19:42
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:25:07

Alin is that like MD losing the war so badly that they had to call in a fully stocked tagjumper to break down SoF countries? The very same tagjumper who first asked to come to SoF but was told he could not? Oh right ;)

Will you now explain to us why #119 received 700mil in cash yesterday Alin? Or how about the cash he received the day before that? Or how about the fully stocked SOL tagjumper who jumped over with 20mil bushels and 1bil cash on hand who FA'd MD restarts and broke down 3 SoF original countries?

SoF has paid reps by LAF and Imag for justifiable reasons. Complain more and try to regain some of that moral highground ;)

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:30:36

Gaining moral highground when dealing with you (your kind) is really easy. All i have to do is stay around 0.

Let me explain you again. It`s plain simple:

MD can take a FS without calling in "86 TAG JUMPERS".

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:34:15

If that is the case Alin why don't you explain the need for the tagjumper and the requests for FA?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:38:27

Looks like the servers acting up again.. someone crash it again please!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Sublime Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 12:59:51

So let me put the timeline together

-SoF declares on MD
-SoF closes NW gap
-MD opens up NW gap
-MD exposed for FA
-MD exposed for a fully stocked breaker
-Alin finds out that imagnum has paid reps to an alliance they accidentally made a kill run on. Then goes to AT before checking the news, like a dumbass.

Did you get your philosophy degree in the eastern bloc while studying from charcoal scribed stone tablets? Your logic sucks ass. Also...aren't you in SoL?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:06:02

Deep down inside i think Alin wants to be in SoF. All the hateful remarks towards SoF are just a coverup for his loathing to be an SoFer someday.. its alright little champ you hang in there.. you'll make the cut someday.
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:08:10

Why is Laf sending FA? How did they end up owing Sof anything?

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:13:44

We had some issues with them best not discussed on AT. If you want to find out what the reps were for, best ask the Dons as they will probably tell you as you are close with them.

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:30:40

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Deep down inside i think Alin wants to be in SoF. All the hateful remarks towards SoF are just a coverup for his loathing to be an SoFer someday.. its alright little champ you hang in there.. you'll make the cut someday.

Put a smile on my face!

If Sof would be the last alliance standing on this server; i would probably play....

Untagged!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 13:35:10

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I think with some training from you and Darakna Alin would make a great addition to SoF Idiot Squad.

(If you can dream it, you can do it!)

tellarion Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:35:31

Imag, Rival AND Laf are sending FA...?

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:37:47

Originally posted by LadyJess:
Remember, Alin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed lol

He's still a tool, tho. Which is why everyone here loves him, right?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:40:31

Originally posted by locket:

We had some issues with them best not discussed on AT. If you want to find out what the reps were for, best ask the Dons as they will probably tell you as you are close with them.

True.

They had the issue of "runing out of breakers/could loose the war in those circumstances" and Sov usually runs to Laf when he is in trouble.

Sublime Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:45:04

Originally posted by locket:

True.

They had the issue of "runing out of breakers/could loose the war in those circumstances" and Sov usually runs to Laf when he is in trouble.

Funny....sounds to me like you ran out of material to wack off to, and then started spying alliances and posting information to troll. Whats the matter? No PlayGoat or PentHut magazines left in romania to read?

Alin Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 13:53:51

And there it goes; another episode of proSof members sucking each-other until the thread reaches 2000 views and 100 blowjo... erhm ... posts.

Sov Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 14:07:46

And there it goes; another episode of proSof members sucking each-other until the thread reaches 2000 views and 100 blowjo... erhm ... posts.

You sound jealous.

Trife Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 14:11:39

this thread is already full of stupid, so my services here aren't needed.

*leaves thread*

Sublime Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 14:12:57

Easy Boris....or I'll order your sister as my mail-order bride!

prank

Mar 13th 2013, 14:23:02

Just so the record is clear... I didnt ask SoF first, I simply wanted information which I did recieve. K thx.

Kaloop

Mar 13th 2013, 14:25:41

I'm not even in SoF now but stay off this thread and let it die. Talking to Alin is not getting you anywhere. Who cares what he thinks. Win this damn fight.

maverickmd Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 14:32:42

Originally posted by Sublime:

-SoF declares on MD
-SoF closes NW gap
-MD opens up NW gap
-MD exposed for FA
-Alin finds out that imagnum has paid reps to an alliance they accidentally made a kill run on. Then goes to AT before checking the news, like a dumbass.

Did you get your philosophy degree in the eastern bloc while studying from charcoal scribed stone tablets? Your logic sucks ass. Also...aren't you in SoL?

-MD exposed for FA. Allies were told to stop immediately and for the most part they all did. Messages sent to all MDers saying dont accept pacts and for the most part they all refused. Video State of MD done to confirm that MDers should not be accepting FA. FA was isolated, and stopped immediately. (10 days ago) I believe there was 1 more person that sent FA after that.

- I dont think that the war will be one or lost because 1 of us is 11th in TWN and 1 of us is 12 in TWN. MD absorbed your FS. MD lasted all round despite it. Both SoF and MD have fought great wars. The FA despite how significant or unsignifacant just taints the war on both sides, and lessons what I see is a great war performance by both Alliances

- If you want to get FA then get it. I believe that LaF is violating a pact with MD to give it to you and that is unfortunate. However, as always (or at least for 5.5 months) MD will just take it in the tail pipe like always and do our best to overcome. We were always interested in keeping the war 1 on 1 and we will continue to do so.

marx12 Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 15:02:08

^ RandyMD, this one needs some spanking

-RandyMD

bertz Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 15:03:38

Well if the FA was so small to turn tides, just let it be.
FAs should make the war longer and more fun.
Both SOF and MD are already winners in this war.
Enough mudslinging already.
And yeah Alin shut up please

marx12 Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 15:07:19

anyways, #119 i salute you despite the land you have and the ______ youve got

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 15:15:37

haha gotta love Alin, completely disregarding what his leadership said in the first post after the OP. lol.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 15:17:41

Originally posted by marx12:
^ RandyMD, this one needs some spanking

-RandyMD

I'M GONNA GO TELL PRIDE THAT HIS MEMBERS ARE POSTING ON AT!

Give it a rest..

lazysnail Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 16:01:07

I don't think Pride will do much about Mav posting on AT :P
Much more the other way ;)

Still glad you all keep on feeding Alin with reasons to post -.-

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 13th 2013, 16:59:17

if Alin is in SoL still, which I am not sure about to be honest, would this post constitute FA from SoL to MD in the form of trolling?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Sublime Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 17:13:46

Originally posted by maverickmd:
Originally posted by Sublime:

-SoF declares on MD
-SoF closes NW gap
-MD opens up NW gap
-MD exposed for FA

-MD exposed for FA. Allies were told to stop immediately and for the most part they all did. Messages sent to all MDers saying dont accept pacts and for the most part they all refused. Video State of MD done to confirm that MDers should not be accepting FA. FA was isolated, and stopped immediately. (10 days ago) I believe there was 1 more person that sent FA after that.

- I dont think that the war will be one or lost because 1 of us is 11th in TWN and 1 of us is 12 in TWN. MD absorbed your FS. MD lasted all round despite it. Both SoF and MD have fought great wars. The FA despite how significant or unsignifacant just taints the war on both sides, and lessons what I see is a great war performance by both Alliances

- If you want to get FA then get it. I believe that LaF is violating a pact with MD to give it to you and that is unfortunate. However, as always (or at least for 5.5 months) MD will just take it in the tail pipe like always and do our best to overcome. We were always interested in keeping the war 1 on 1 and we will continue to do so.

Right, you guys were straight forward about receiving FA the first time and came out and told everyone. Therefore I find that giving your words the benefit of the doubt now makes sense.....fail!