Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 10th 2013, 19:54:47

we did havoc now shut up
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Mar 10th 2013, 20:04:22

lol I said that Havoc :P After this long ass war my idea of you warring again at a set time with rules wont likely go over well though ;)

Murf Game profile

Mar 10th 2013, 20:27:46

Lmao i love how we avoid even wars, yet we had one with sol a few sets back

Pride Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 0:10:40

Just to set the record straight.

Before this war broke out I went to Boltar and offered him a friendly. He said he would pass it along to sov and get back to me. He never got back to me. I don't care how it went down but people need to stop saying sof offered us a 1v1 etc etc etc. That was not the case, I offered and was never responded to.

That being said, the war has been fun. I'm sure it will go all set.

marx12 Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 0:36:35

FA FTW!

drdial Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 1:35:02

b

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 1:35:15

Except were not friends pride

myrddn Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 1:40:32

huhuhu

cypress Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 6:07:18

Originally posted by Locutus:
Yeah but we arent taking that away now are we? And it wasn't a tag jumper cos we totally waited the 72 hours. It was totally fair.

So you are in a whole lot of fluff right now! And I guess that is good, since you guys got m0m0 and the fluff obsession going on anyway.

m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0m0

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 12:32:26

Originally posted by Pride:
Just to set the record straight.

Before this war broke out I went to Boltar and offered him a friendly. He said he would pass it along to sov and get back to me. He never got back to me. I don't care how it went down but people need to stop saying sof offered us a 1v1 etc etc etc. That was not the case, I offered and was never responded to.

That being said, the war has been fun. I'm sure it will go all set.

I think you are slightly missing the meaning of "offered a 1v1". It doesn't always entail a friendly. In this case, it means SoF won't be receiving outside FA, tagjumpers, or call in allies.

Darakna Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 13:06:09

Originally posted by HavocMD:
The more I think about it, the more I'm surprised we're not trying to get more FA or "tagjumpers". I mean, after all we're fighting an alliance that openly states they want to wipe us from the server and has a history of avoiding even wars like the plague. But whatever makes you feel better.

If you wanted a straight up fight, you could have set that up if you would have asked.

An even war is when both sides have an opportunity to win, an even war is not a predestined FS date/time... that is a friendly war... there is nothing friendly about this war.

just man up

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 14:14:32

Agreed Darakna

Kid Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 15:17:54

looking goodd....

locket Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 18:48:28

Originally posted by Darakna:
The more I think about it, the more I'm surprised we're not trying to get more FA or "tagjumpers". I mean, after all we're fighting an alliance that openly states they want to wipe us from the server and has a history of avoiding even wars like the plague. But whatever makes you feel better.

If you wanted a straight up fight, you could have set that up if you would have asked.

An even war is when both sides have an opportunity to win, an even war is not a predestined FS date/time... that is a friendly war... there is nothing friendly about this war.

just man up

Uh an even war IS a war where both sides have an equal chance to win but Sof did not plan to make this an even war. They hit to win the war. If Sof wanted an even war they'd have done an arranged war which wouldnt have been friendly anyways. A perdetermined and "friendly" war is the only one that you can truly fluff about things like FA though since it is the only one that you should expect your enemy to be on the same page as you for.

Murf Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 18:57:26

I think the 18 extra members more than made this an even war

Fuji Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 20:19:48

I think we said that last set Murf but you guys thought something a little different when the shoe was on the other foot :P

It's been a even war! We'll take our lumps and keep trying to crawl back from a 90 man FS. Rawr!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 20:29:04

Originally posted by Fuji:
I think we said that last set Murf but you guys thought something a little different when the shoe was on the other foot :P

It's been a even war! We'll take our lumps and keep trying to crawl back from a 90 man FS. Rawr!

Actually you guys began counter FSing within the first 1-2 hours after SoF FSed and MD wasnt down to 90 members yet. MD wasnt down to 90 members until after the first 24 hours. Just want to set things straight about that. there was 93 SoFers who FSed a 111 member MD.

Kalick Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 20:31:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Actually you guys began counter FSing within the first 1-2 hours after SoF FSed and MD wasnt down to 90 members yet. MD wasnt down to 90 members until after the first 24 hours. Just want to set things straight about that. there was 93 SoFers who FSed a 111 member MD.

I'm not sure you even read what Fuji posted.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 20:49:09

Originally posted by Kalick:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

I'm not sure you even read what Fuji posted.

I did maybe i've just interpreted it differently.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 4:07:10

If you said unstoppable first then there is no such thing as unmoveable. :-)
The EEVIL Empire

Darakna Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 5:33:22

Originally posted by locket:

just man up

Uh an even war IS a war where both sides have an equal chance to win but Sof did not plan to make this an even war. They hit to win the war. If Sof wanted an even war they'd have done an arranged war which wouldnt have been friendly anyways. A perdetermined and "friendly" war is the only one that you can truly fluff about things like FA though since it is the only one that you should expect your enemy to be on the same page as you for.

Yeah... so you obviously seem to lack comprehension skills.

To me a friendly war is when two 'friendly' alliances decided they want to engaged in a 'friendly' war. Terms are decided and boundaries set and a FS date decided mutually upon... this would take place between.... friends... you know because it is a friendly war..

Of course SoF FSed MD with the intention to win the war, to suggest we FSed MD with the intention to loose the war would just be stupid. Just because our intention to win, does not guarantee us the win, MD could win if we fail to out perform them.

Furthermore, you seem to be incapable of reading. You see i don't consider us here at SoF to be fluffing about MD receiving the FA, we are simply pointing and laughing at how MD positioned themselves upon the morale high ground last set... and then turn around this set and take wide spread participation in activities that are less than morale. Pointing out the hypocrite per se, now before you mention LaF coming in last set, at no point over the last two sets have i seen SoF attempt to claim any morale high ground against MD.

It often helps to look beyond your own bias at a particular set of circumstances and be more objective about them. It will also make you appear slightly more intelligent.

oats Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 5:40:57

MD just has better friends than SoF who are willing to help out as much as possible.

SoF has no real friends, we're just covering that up by mocking all your FA. We are bullies, after all.

locket Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 5:47:24

Originally posted by locket:

just man up

Yeah... so you obviously seem to lack comprehension skills.

To me a friendly war is when two 'friendly' alliances decided they want to engaged in a 'friendly' war. Terms are decided and boundaries set and a FS date decided mutually upon... this would take place between.... friends... you know because it is a friendly war..

Of course SoF FSed MD with the intention to win the war, to suggest we FSed MD with the intention to loose the war would just be stupid. Just because our intention to win, does not guarantee us the win, MD could win if we fail to out perform them.

Furthermore, you seem to be incapable of reading. You see i don't consider us here at SoF to be fluffing about MD receiving the FA, we are simply pointing and laughing at how MD positioned themselves upon the morale high ground last set... and then turn around this set and take wide spread participation in activities that are less than morale. Pointing out the hypocrite per se, now before you mention LaF coming in last set, at no point over the last two sets have i seen SoF attempt to claim any morale high ground against MD.

It often helps to look beyond your own bias at a particular set of circumstances and be more objective about them. It will also make you appear slightly more intelligent.

Hey and you are doing everything you accuse me of. Congrats asshat! :) Not gonna bother with aggressive retards other than to say that you can have an arranged war that isn't friendly either. GL in your war and being angry and stuff.

Also I am not biased but you are an assumptions so hurrah! I doubt you'll be worried about ideas or facts that don't agree with what you say though so I'll just go my own way.

Duna Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 7:11:55

WOW! So much talks:)
War is even, because its almost month of war and there is no winner yet. Idk, why are you discussing it:)
GOGO SOF! You still can win!

bertz Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 8:29:50

Originally posted by Murf:
I think the 18 extra members more than made this an even war

Your target selection in the FS is so good that the 18-member advantage is not enough to make it an even war.
MD was also caught in surprise if I'm not mistaken.
FS is still too powerful

ninong Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 8:30:34

MD has rebounded!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

marx12 Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 8:38:51

FA IS MORE POWERFUL. IT HAS A MULTIPLIER EFFECT OF 12 AND CAN RUN A 5K LAND COUNTRY.

IT'S ALL CAPS AND IT'S EFFING TRUE!

HA!

-SOF SOFREME LEADER

Kaloop

Mar 12th 2013, 8:56:18

Blah blah blah....

Duna Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 7:00:33

GOGO SOF!!! You did great job for last week and probably gonna win.
Congrats SoF, you guys found right war tactic first:)

Alin Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 9:29:34

Mhm - FA to win is a war tactic nowadays ?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 11:05:59

Alin you moron, we all know that FA was reps for LaF not helping SoF enough
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

d20 Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 11:06:00

bonus!

LadyJess Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 11:11:15

the excuses are rolling in!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 11:16:41

yeah in fairness both sides got FA but SoF's generally been better this war

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 11:50:07

LMAO!!!!

The spin machine from the anti-SoF crowd is amusing. Let's review some of the facts.

MD knew SoF was coming. They knew it last set when they FSd SoF and SoF didn't pact them this set. You could also look at MD's countries for more proof of war perpetration.

MD was bigger in members and TNW after SoF's FS.

MD ran to their allies for FA when they felt the war began to turn against them.

MD accepted an enormous tagjumper in the middle of an even war. This tagjumper broke originals, midbroke a few others, and landgrab some of our countries. He is still alive.

No proof of these alleged mercenaries. SoF's numbers didn't fluctuate from last set so this charge has very little support even if you have no access to our memberlist. It's also worth noting that MD is using mercenaries. Recall that they are (A) in a reunion set with temporary MD members and (B) some of those temp members still play but play in different alliances.

MD alleged market manipulations and massive FA to cover up their losing effort to a smaller alliance and justify their massive FA. But...they didn't have any proof and we are still waiting on said proof. You would think after discovering these alleged market manipulation, one would record it. SoF is so sneaky they had martian cover up the fishy market prices.

It seems to me that MD's leaders are projecting. They accused SoF of using mercenaries, then they accepted tag jumpers and are in middle of a reunion set, and they accused SoF of taking FA when they themselves took FA. I wouldn't be surprised if they also had their allies buy out the market too.

The war was essentially a 1v1, but MD ran to their allies for help. One has to ask themselves if the reps would have happened if MD didn't ask for aid. The answer appears to be no.

I know it's hard for you guys to accept your losing effort. Don't bother looking at the stats. You were consistently outhit, look at SoF's total daily hits, kills, and their impressive HPM (679 vs 515 atm and SoF always led) compared to MD. The key here is that SoF can't be FAd turns. You were outwalled...despite your great walling, SoF just did better. Accept it.

You can't explain the most crucial point of the stats....maybe you should try that instead? Instead of accusing SoF of market manipulations, FA, and w/e you dreamed up, why not look at the warstats and realize those have a direct correlation with your situation. No no, SoF used underhanded tactics including getting FA from their allies to outhit us on a weekly basis.

So in summary:

MD alleges foul play. They have ZERO proof. Their charges are projection. The warstats show why they lost; you can't FA turns. MD accepted massive outside help, but they never realized the REAL problem....their inferior war statistics.

Edited By: MauricXe on Mar 18th 2013, 13:59:51
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 12:49:49

MauricXe - SoFer's post these "accusations" far more than MD... I've seen multiple threads from MD complimenting SoF's war effort, walling, HPM, etc.

You seem to want to stir fluff up, why? Why not respond to the compliments with "gee, thanks".

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 14:03:13

Originally posted by Atryn:
MauricXe - SoFer's post these "accusations" far more than MD... I've seen multiple threads from MD complimenting SoF's war effort, walling, HPM, etc.

You seem to want to stir fluff up, why? Why not respond to the compliments with "gee, thanks".

The only accusations from SoF was FA. Cypress made a post some time ago and country numbers were produced. In contrast, MD's leadership, and the rest of the anti-SoF crowd, has shown us nothing.

My post is directed at the vitirol started by the anti-SoF crowd. The nicer MD folks can keep scrolling.

dex Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 15:09:47

Maurice, it's fair to say that MD is merely projecting because they cannot comprehend SOF doing things differently.

When they started to fall in tnw, it was suggested that we were receiving secret FA, then a few days later we find out they' e been doing what they've accused SOF of.

I'm not even sure where respect falls into this when MD accepts a stocked tag jumper midset that wanted to join our side initially but was turned away. I mean, we can bury the whole mercenary issue cause without member lists it's just a giant passing match. Accepting the tag jumper shows a complete lack of respect for proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 15:56:55

Originally posted by dex:
Accepting the tag jumper shows a complete lack of respect for proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct.
which we all know SoF is at the forefront of

dex Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 16:15:47

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Accepting the tag jumper shows a complete lack of respect for proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct.

Is this like the point in an argument where the frustrated party starts to spam ad homenims and call the other side all the vile names they can think of?

I don't recall seeing an original from another alliance tag up and give me massive fa and 120 free turns to hit with. I suppose in your fantasy scenario it's what is happening. I would stop hitting the mind altering drugs for a set or two.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 16:47:13

Is this like the point in an argument where the frustrated party starts to spam ad homenims and call the other side all the vile names they can think of?

I don't recall seeing an original from another alliance tag up and give me massive fa and 120 free turns to hit with. I suppose in your fantasy scenario it's what is happening. I would stop hitting the mind altering drugs for a set or two.
Oh sorry, I forgot that pointing out that SoF took FA from LaF because "LaF was too slow at killing the tag jumper" was an "ad homenim" (lol). Or saying that SoF called in LaF last reset. Or pointing out that Flamey said that using info that hanlong was leaking from MD's head board was completely ok. Or noting that this set's war is the first time in about a year that SoF fought a "fair" war.

No but hey, let's forget all those ad homenims and just know SoF as the paragons of virtue and fairness of EE.

Are you a member of the SoF idiot squad that actually believes the stuff Flamey and Sov tell you too? Because if so, I don't see this going anywhere :O

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 17:14:54

Classic deflection by PP.

Bring up the wrong that MD has done this set and we start to hear about "controversy" from a previous set. No defense for MD...just irrelevant attacks on SoF's past.

Or perhaps you believe MD's leaders are hypocrites? Or perhaps you believe that MD and SoF's war this set was a fair war? Pointing out SoF's "crimes" in the past does not defend MD's current actions.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 17:23:07

Originally posted by MauricXe:

Bring up the wrong that MD has done this set and we start to hear about "controversy" from a previous set. No defense for MD...just irrelevant attacks on SoF's past.

Or perhaps you believe MD's leaders are hypocrites? Or perhaps you believe that MD and SoF's war this set was a fair war? Pointing out SoF's "crimes" in the past does not defend MD's current actions.
I was pointing out that SoF only believes in "proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct" when they're winning. In response to a SoF member complaining about MD. The irony being that MD's overall record is a lot better than SoF's. Even this set the one thing SoF keeps fluffing about MD doing (accepting FA) they've done themselves.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 18:23:40

Oh, look. MD's losing again.

And guess what? It doesn't matter to an outsider why MD is losing. It only matters that they're losing, and will continue to lose for the foreseeable future.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 18:49:01

Originally posted by MauricXe:

I was pointing out that SoF only believes in "proper rules of engagement and Honorable conduct" when they're winning. In response to a SoF member complaining about MD. The irony being that MD's overall record is a lot better than SoF's. Even this set the one thing SoF keeps fluffing about MD doing (accepting FA) they've done themselves.

you are a really angry person
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2013, 19:10:45

ok mr "dont be so mean to me on politics threads"

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 19:18:08

do you want a hug?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 19:53:12

PP, Your response falls in line with what I mentioned. Dex made a comment about MD's conduct this set. You then changed the subject to past SoF actions.

You said that SoF only plays fair " when they're winning." SoF was behind in TNW, AVG Land, and membership most of the war. Beyond the last week, SoF and MD were tied. I would say now SoF has taken a clear lead. They didn't accept FA or a tagjumper when they were behind nor did they reach out for FA when they were tied thus your statement is false.

There was nothing improper about last set. MD knew what was coming, we have the logs. SoF didn't force MD to FS them either. This ridiculous argument needs to die.

Having a better overall record means nothing unless it's perfect. If you can't play "honorably" then you should keep your mouth shut. You can call SoF hypocrites all you like (and I don't see anything listed in your previous postings to warrant that), but don't forget to say the same for MD.

The anti-SoF crowd loves to remind everyone how much help SoF needs to win a war. Well, SoF gave MD a 1v1 and it wasn't SoF that ran to their allies was it?

Edited By: MauricXe on Mar 18th 2013, 20:47:16
See Original Post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 18th 2013, 20:03:03

mr ford always needs a hug.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

locket Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 20:08:07

Jesus this is starting all over again. Sof definitely has a higher post count this war than MD