Feb 26th 2013, 11:20:54

just saying...
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 11:26:22

This is a bit much KO :p

As I said in the other thread, the members of MD have performed very well so far.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 11:30:01

seriously xyle. md might become good netters.

Warner

Feb 26th 2013, 17:29:57

KO, war has been great fun so far, just a dissappointment on the FA, but we still have a war to fight, and more countries to kill this set and future sets. SoF does like to war!
SoF

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 17:32:06

I remember when I thought SoF should become a netting alliance after my alliance at the time wiped the floor with them twice.

Now I just think KO should become President of SoF. You know replace like for like...
re(ally)tired

Murf Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 17:34:47

Hmmmm no offense KO but MD could outnet SoF pretty easily

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2013, 18:11:39

Having MD around to compete with the other big boys is great. This game needs more competition on every level if you ask me.

Locutus Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 18:50:44

God knows we can outnet a lot of alliances, and we totally would do it in a 1vs1 style. Without any outside FA, totally.

I remember the last time I was in MD and we were netting. Was in a friendly competition with SoFs Aponic, I like him :) He finished rank 1. I finished rank 2. I did not get any FA, he said he got some in the end to squeeze out the win.

That was fine, cos SoF were good friends anyway. And aponic was great, good guy.

Some of the SoF people I see posting currently, well they do not seem like great people. Maybe it's time for a chillpill for some of you.

P.S. Personally in war I do not believe in 1vs1. If I was president this reset and SoF fs'ed us. I would have called in every single alliance I could. Much like SoF called in LaF last set, I would have totally made the same call if I was SoF.

1vs1 are the gayest thing in an alliance server ever :P

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 18:57:58

Can't we call in LaF to hit SoF? :P

Murf Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 19:39:01

when you outnumber an alliance and are expecting to be hit, you have no real excuse for losing

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 21:40:21

+1 for Murf!

Locutus Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 21:50:30

I agree Murf. I'd totally smack the other alliance with a few allies regardless tho :P

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 21:52:48

Originally posted by anoniem:
I remember when I thought SoF should become a netting alliance after my alliance at the time wiped the floor with them twice.

Now I just think KO should become President of SoF. You know replace like for like...

after your alliance? do you really have one? i dont know your story so i cant comment on that but if ever im prez, i wont dare challenge tags for a 1v1 expecting my tag to be faed. esp. when i am in the advantage. i am not the one who like to trash talk and won't backup my words. and i dont keep silent when asked and presented by truth. i dont blame people for my mistake. i'm not like you ano. but it's not my kind to lead an alliance, i'm afraid i might become like you. i dont know if they still want you in YOUR alliance. so tell me more about how great YOUR alliance is when you're back in the game. i dnt even believe md wants to be associated with you.

some mders are great warriors but if they cant find a better excuse for a war they could've won except to blame the tag they are at war with, they're better off netting.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 21:58:53

Originally posted by Murf:
when you outnumber an alliance and are expecting to be hit, you have no real excuse for losing

sof had more members than md last reset and were going to lose, so called in laf.

seems like neither alliance has an excuse for losing now, except md havent called in anyone...
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:04:05

I made a reply to you on the other thread. But I guess you don't care right?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:06:21

how am i meant to keep track of all the threads im currently trolling in...

and of course i don't care - im a failed alliance leader turned 2-bit troll
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:09:01

Where to start.....

KriSatZ - I know you're in LaF and not MD, that's why I was asking if you were speaking on BEHALF of them ;-)

anoniem - I don't see anyone denying the fact that SoF called in LaF last set. I know you won't care for the reason, but half of us were netting and not prepped for any sort of war. But reasoning is of no importance to you right? I made the post. Was I whining? Nope. Did I find it hilarious that MD wanted a 1v1 with SoF only to try and get outside FA to even things up? Hell yes. Just thought I'd share that with the rest of the community.

bertz - I know the truth might hurt, but calling it whining is really a long shot. We were having a good laugh, unfortunately for MD - at their expense.

But if you don't care, then nothing is going to change your mind. So I won't bother going any further :P

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:11:54

Originally posted by anoniem:

anoniem - I don't see anyone denying the fact that SoF called in LaF last set. I know you won't care for the reason, but half of us were netting and not prepped for any sort of war. But reasoning is of no importance to you right? I made the post. Was I whining? Nope. Did I find it hilarious that MD wanted a 1v1 with SoF only to try and get outside FA to even things up? Hell yes. Just thought I'd share that with the rest of the community.

what about all those alliances sof have fsed while they were 100% netting? oh right.. you are sof, thereby the same rules don't apply to you.

i was really hoping your post would have some substance.
re(ally)tired

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:33:30

3rd rate anoniem

kingofthezulus

Feb 26th 2013, 23:43:46

@Locutus We still have a lot of chill members, but AT is not usually the place to find them. BTW, great war, I'm having a blast, even though you losers killed me while I was driving :P

Murf Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:54:07

Anoniem fair enough point about last set, the difference is half of SoF was netting & not looking to war

Tbh the fa doesn't bother me lol

maverickmd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:53:10

cypress when is your vacation so we can have a chance to kill you :)

marx12 Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:57:41

^why kill a restart?

drdial Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:21:53

b

Taveren Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:22:07

KO, so brave, so classy... do you even lift?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

HavocMD

Feb 27th 2013, 1:23:18

fluff out AT ban for a second. I'm trying really hard to get demoted so I can concentrate on school, so hopefully this helps.

MD has never been a netting or warring tag. We've always tried to strive for excellence in both. Right now we're not doing as well as we want to in the war department, but I can live with that as we get a lot of our old and new guys up to speed (some last played back when we calculated breaks manually). I have faith we'll sharpen our edge. We also have the big FA scandal, and while I have my opinion on that, I'll keep it in MD but I'll still say I'm incredibly proud to be an MDer.

Now, SoF, last reset I lost a lot of respect for you guys, but I have to say you've earned it all back plus interest with this performance. Magnificent walling and great target selection, so major kudos. If (yes I still said if) we end up losing, I'll still hold my head up high because you guys were on your A game for sure, and hopefully we're giving you guys as much of a challenge.

I'd like to think this war is going to be like Rocky I or Rocky II. The fight is going to be painful and bloody without a super-decisive winner, but regardless of how it ends, I'll be proud to have been a part of it.

Cheers SoF, and Mavride, can I please step down now? j/k :)

Taveren Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:27:49

What's a mavride and where can I get a ticket?

Pride Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:28:27

MD is a netting alliance?

henrik Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:32:32

Originally posted by HavocMD:
fluff out AT ban for a second. I'm trying really hard to get demoted so I can concentrate on school, so hopefully this helps.

MD has never been a netting or warring tag. We've always tried to strive for excellence in both. Right now we're not doing as well as we want to in the war department, but I can live with that as we get a lot of our old and new guys up to speed (some last played back when we calculated breaks manually). I have faith we'll sharpen our edge. We also have the big FA scandal, and while I have my opinion on that, I'll keep it in MD but I'll still say I'm incredibly proud to be an MDer.

Now, SoF, last reset I lost a lot of respect for you guys, but I have to say you've earned it all back plus interest with this performance. Magnificent walling and great target selection, so major kudos. If (yes I still said if) we end up losing, I'll still hold my head up high because you guys were on your A game for sure, and hopefully we're giving you guys as much of a challenge.

I'd like to think this war is going to be like Rocky I or Rocky II. The fight is going to be painful and bloody without a super-decisive winner, but regardless of how it ends, I'll be proud to have been a part of it.

The most important question....Who is Adrian??

drdial Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:33:38

great post Havoc. i agree 100%.

Great job SOF

ps also part of the MD Heads team

Taveren Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:36:29

Originally posted by henrik:

The most important question....Who is Adrian??

Ruthie

Sov Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:39:47

Nicely said. It has been a great challenge for us and we have had to work hard in this fight to overcome the huge member advantage and some really great countries.

Kaloop

Feb 27th 2013, 2:15:06

Im loving netting!! KO you need to try it sometime!!. Im sure we can make some room at EVO for you.

Warner

Feb 27th 2013, 2:21:01

Kaloop, I have already made arrangments with tella about have you killed off, because you are not allowed to net EVER.
SoF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 2:57:00

anoneim.. maybe you can show off some of those warring techniques(that beat SoF) to your clanmates in MGP it looks like they could use it right now. Also theres no reason to think anyone who plays this game are bad ppl in real life. You cant be so easily judgemental just from reading posts from ppl who you havnt met in real life. You can nearly say anything you want to ppl on the web and its not like they're going to show up to your door and knock you out.
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 3:05:15

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
anoneim.. maybe you can show off some of those warring techniques(that beat SoF) to your clanmates in MGP it looks like they could use it right now. Also theres no reason to think anyone who plays this game are bad ppl in real life. You cant be so easily judgemental just from reading posts from ppl who you havnt met in real life. You can nearly say anything you want to ppl on the web and its not like they're going to show up to your door and knock you out.

People should show the same decency to people online as they should offline. I'd say personality from RL gets translated through no matter which side you are on.

Kaloop

Feb 27th 2013, 3:15:36

Warner.. just let a man hug trees!!!! Plus ill wall the crap out of yall ;-)

xyle

Feb 27th 2013, 3:26:00

SoF & MD are currently having negotiations on a cooperative netgaining reset. Both will attempt to win the top 2 ANW spots by killing all the countries on the other tag below the minimum NWs set each week as agreed by both alliances.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2013, 3:47:45

Originally posted by locket:
People should show the same decency to people online as they should offline. I'd say personality from RL gets translated through no matter which side you are on.

No way this is the internets. Go fluff yourself locket you little fluff ass fluff mother fluffer fluff wad fluff.

bertz Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 3:56:40

fluff you Locket!

I like that

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 5:37:40

cypress Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:35:19

Originally posted by maverickmd:
cypress when is your vacation so we can have a chance to kill you :)

Super Cypress will not die! :D

Darakna Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 8:08:31

I feel like we should hug.

Nice post, i take my hat of to you sir.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 12:27:30

sofers really wanted a 1v1 with MD Havoc. but if winning this war is tainted by controversy, i doubt it is worth the effort. even if MD can turn the tide of this war, i cannot call it MD's win.

MD should've fought in this war not looking forward for any possible FA arrangements. this is the set that MD could've proven themselves worthy of fighting sof 1v1. i'm really disappointed with what has currently transpired. I was hoping you'd take sof head-on.

regardless, this war has been fun. see you on the battlefield.

Ruthie

Feb 27th 2013, 15:25:30

I received 0 FA this reset :P

And I am Adrian? lol, nice

Uhhh, Rocky II Adrian, definitely not Rocky I :P

Edited By: Ruthie on Feb 27th 2013, 15:31:07
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

bertz Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:38:19

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
sofers really wanted a 1v1 with MD Havoc. but if winning this war is tainted by controversy, i doubt it is worth the effort. even if MD can turn the tide of this war, i cannot call it MD's win.

MD should've fought in this war not looking forward for any possible FA arrangements. this is the set that MD could've proven themselves worthy of fighting sof 1v1. i'm really disappointed with what has currently transpired. I was hoping you'd take sof head-on.

LOL. Were you not disappointed when you called LaF last set?
If that's your logic then I won't say SOF won the war last set.

I don't understand why SOF is putting MD to shame because of the FAs yet they don't put there clan to shame when they cried to LaF last set. If you don't want them to play dirty, then don't play dirty first. Just do what you do best and beat them in the war.
You're still winning anyway

bertz Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:43:09

Flamey must teach you some logic you know.
At least post something that make sense.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 16:06:28

Originally posted by bertz:
Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

LOL. Were you not disappointed when you called LaF last set?
If that's your logic then I won't say SOF won the war last set.

I don't understand why SOF is putting MD to shame because of the FAs yet they don't put there clan to shame when they cried to LaF last set. If you don't want them to play dirty, then don't play dirty first. Just do what you do best and beat them in the war.
You're still winning anyway

on what planet are you again bertz?

henrik Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 16:20:51

Originally posted by Ruthie:
I received 0 FA this reset :P

And I am Adrian? lol, nice

Uhhh, Rocky II Adrian, definitely not Rocky I :P

AAADRIIIAAAANNNN!!!