Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 22:57:02

It's no secret I bear no love :-P but I was digging our history board and found this post by me during the crazy IX/WoG we do not pacts thing. Upon reading it was like wow did I do this? Can you feel it? LOL

14-10-2008 00:26
Makinso
SOL Declares WAR

We are here to defend our good friends at LaF nothing else. No grudges no revenge no nonsense. Simple fact is IX is unpacted to SOL and FSes our FDP LaF. LaF requested our aid and we respond acordingly.

In order to keep this from turning into another fiasco like last set SOL requests no other alliances step into this war on our side. I've spoken to quite a few alliances already regarding this but I'm sure I've not spoken to all alliances I would've liked to talk to. We want to minimize the size of this conflict as much as possibe.

Hereby The Sons of Liberty Declare war on The Illuminati X in Defense of or longstanding FDP La Famiglia

For blood and glory! For SOL!

Good luck and gods speed to all involved!

Makinso
-SOL Head of Foreign Relations

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 23:02:53

just fs them and be done with it.

Edited By: Marshal on Feb 22nd 2013, 11:16:21
See Original Post
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pride Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 23:05:58

Lmao.

Maki still touched me!

Erian Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 9:08:34

Well, we were on the same side and even kinda friendly for a while. I and some LaFfers with me played in SOL tag on the player moderated server (Council?) while LaF was 1A only.

Those were good times... even if we had lost the "most evil" title to IX :(

En4cer85

Feb 22nd 2013, 9:54:52

Yeah ... Things soured really fast there... But I think SoL just needed someone new to war and Laf was who they chose.

Ravi Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 17:13:47

Maki is a POS

133tz Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 8:51:02

lol SOL cant war.

Lets get this started :P

Note: The above post is of my personal view only and not representing any part of LaF or LaF as a whole
I am an EE noob.