Verified:

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 13:38:33

wb

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 13:50:14

Damn you found out who I was!
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 13:51:10

wait, did he ever leave?

Ruthie

Feb 21st 2013, 15:49:40

*smh*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

anoniem Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 20:59:12

han-long
plural. 10mil troops

1. A person boasting 10 million troops.
a. A cheat.
b. A hacker.
2. Someone who has an inherently small penis.
a. Thereby, cannot get a girlfriend.
b. A loser.
3. Fit to be Don of LaF.

Edited By: anoniem on Feb 21st 2013, 21:02:28
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:01:33

where is 3?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:02:37

up your arse
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:31:21

Actually he had nothing to do with the 10mill troops. If you are going to rant then you could at least do it right.

Erian Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 22:39:07

trololololol!

Vic Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 22:59:23

wouldn't be surprised if hanlong has t10'ed every set since he 'left'

Pride Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 23:07:22

Hey Pride, damn your good looking.

:)

anoniem Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 23:45:44

Originally posted by locket:
Actually he had nothing to do with the 10mill troops. If you are going to rant then you could at least do it right.

it wasn't a rant and at any rate i'd rather have hanlong back than a fluffing moron like you still kicking about. says a lot doesn't it?

kthxbai
re(ally)tired

aponic Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 0:28:52

only anoniem would call hanlong a hacker. thats just ridiculous
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 0:56:50

lol. Angry much? I guess it is good that I don't value your opinion in the slightest.<3

Edited By: locket on Feb 22nd 2013, 1:10:38
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 3:33:09

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2013, 3:47:59

Hey anon how about qz looking at the db after the set to see who did what?

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 4:01:09

LOL. anon how'd you know about point 2?
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 4:04:56

Originally posted by keivisuaL:
LOL. anon how'd you know about point 2?

He tried spying on a PDM warchat once, but it is a well known fact you can't get into PDM warchats if you're wearing pants. He may have infiltrated but we learned all we ever needed to know.

En4cer85

Feb 22nd 2013, 8:22:47

Lol he went deep undercover to find out number 2!

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 8:29:27

Hahaha reeaaaal deeeep I believe..
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

En4cer85

Feb 22nd 2013, 8:30:39

Apparently not real deep at all :p

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2013, 9:40:51

WE ARE ALL HANLONGS
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

anoniem Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 10:18:27

Originally posted by Requiem:
Hey anon how about qz looking at the db after the set to see who did what?

if qzjul looked at the DB then it's not hacking... seeing as he owns the DB +_+. it's just extremely foul play. complain to pang (as if you little laf fluffes haven't already done so).

.--------------------.

Dear Aponic,

hack·er
/ˈhakər/
Noun
An enthusiastic and skillful computer programmer or user.
A person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.

I'm happy to help educate you further.
re(ally)tired

fazer Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 10:57:45

you are all hellbent on winning at ANY cost! Its fluffed up.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 14:07:25

Originally posted by anoniem:
han-long
plural. 10mil troops

1. A person boasting 10 million troops.
a. A cheat.
b. A hacker.
2. Someone who has an inherently small penis.
a. Thereby, cannot get a girlfriend.
b. A loser.
3. Fit to be Don of LaF.

Genius.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 16:24:30

Thanks, but it is true I never left!
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 17:47:24

I think anoniem made a mistake. He was defining TurtleCrawler, not Hanlong.

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 21:57:26

I'm facebook friends with Hanlong. He does have a girlfriend. She's actually quite pretty.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 22:03:22

LoL at the hanlong defenses we all know he was part of something really iffy and dirty and SHOULD be banned by laf. I don't care if he's there or not as you'll never openly admit if he was.

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 22:45:43

I'll openly admit that as far as I am aware, he doesn't have a country and hasn't had one since I started playing again.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 22nd 2013, 23:18:44

Originally posted by Makinso:
LoL at the hanlong defenses we all know he was part of something really iffy and dirty and SHOULD be banned by laf. I don't care if he's there or not as you'll never openly admit if he was.

LaF transcends EE.

Forgotten

Feb 23rd 2013, 0:05:33

At what point, does this stop?

At what point does someone else who has done exactly what HLW did, or worse, gets scrutinized just the same and force out of their leadership role in their alliance?

Do we really want to dig out ALL the skeletons? When can we go back to playing this game instead of hearing the same argument on AT over and over, and over, and over again?

Got an issue with an alliance? Declare War, it's in the game.

Can't beat an alliance in the game? Post on AT, it's the real game.

I don't really care, or do I speak on behalf of LaF.

I just want the old AT back where we argue how 1=0.9999 and all those random epic threads.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Devestation Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 0:56:25

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
Originally posted by Makinso:

LaF transcends EE.

If you can't disentangle Hanlong from LaF, we can't disentangle Hanlong's actions from LaF, and thus LaF will continue to be blamed for them.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 1:22:12

Originally posted by Forgotten:

At what point does someone else who has done exactly what HLW did, or worse, gets scrutinized just the same and force out of their leadership role in their alliance?

Do we really want to dig out ALL the skeletons? When can we go back to playing this game instead of hearing the same argument on AT over and over, and over, and over again?

I just want the old AT back where we argue how 1=0.9999 and all those random epic threads.

No, we just want people like you (those who can barely operate a pen and paper - let alone contribute to 1=0.999 discussion) to stfu.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 5:56:08

Originally posted by anoniem:

No, we just want people like you (those who can barely operate a pen and paper - let alone contribute to 1=0.999 discussion) to stfu.

This fake troll anger is not very interesting

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 23rd 2013, 6:31:40

Seriously why was this topic even created....it is a fail AT troll attempt and apparently Arsenal had nothing better to do with his time.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 7:12:42

Poor Hanlong, the victim! :(

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 7:14:18

Are you taking up iScodes mantle of being LaF and SoF's Official Ass-Kisser, galleri? If you played it clever you could have LaF being iMags minions. Those virgin asian nerds are intimidated by lovely ladies.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 23rd 2013, 7:39:20

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Are you taking up iScodes mantle of being LaF and SoF's Official Ass-Kisser, galleri? If you played it clever you could have LaF being iMags minions. Those virgin asian nerds are intimidated by lovely ladies.

lol you are completely clueless or as Soviet likes to say...you are stupid. iMag isn't even in a war yet, so you whatever the hell your spouting is completely coming out of your fluffhole KJ.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 8:09:05

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by BattleKJ:

lol you are completely clueless or as Soviet likes to say...you are stupid. iMag isn't even in a war yet, so you whatever the hell your spouting is completely coming out of your fluffhole KJ.

Net

anoniem Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 11:08:27

Galleri for ffs do you job!!

ban locket already. he's a repulsive little man.
re(ally)tired

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 12:43:08

Everyone has a right to know that someone who hacked the game and various hosting websites is still around and playing.

Killa Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 14:47:15

Cool story bro
+Killa

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 23rd 2013, 15:02:14

if you tell people in private instead of in public, you can add your own variations to the story and get people to believe your version has more important aspects than the truth! I mean... that's what Hanlong and a few others did inside LaF to spin the issue against me (and they will still argue I was too hard on those clowns, despite the fact they got off with less than NA did for doing something FAR worse)

I don't know if there is a need for more AT threads, though. He has to know he's a sad individual with regard to how he plays this game and that saga is one of the primary reasons I'm not interested in continuing putting my energy into the game (my fractured relationship with many long-time LaFf'ers, seeing the alliance I helped build for a decade work to destroy what I tried to build for them to continue to exist on). And it seems like my lack of caring, or allowing qz to "run amok" is LaF's biggest complaint right now. So when they complain about that, just remember that LaF members were the catalyst for that.

Now let this fluff die and just keep it in the back of your mind, but never forget what kind of fluffty things people on the Internet are willing to do behind the curtain of anonymity -- even if they profess to treat the community as "transcending the game".
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TheORKINMan Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 16:26:24

I never believed someone like hanlong would quit. Did any of the old fags like Ronnie or Peanut quit despite the fact that they always said they were "retired" or had quit? As to WHY they don't quit I have no idea, but I know dudes on crack that make more sense than these people.
Smarter than your average bear.

davidoss Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 16:56:22

There you go again...

Pain Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 17:14:41

well one thing good did come from hanlong/turtlecrawler (for EVO) and that is, it gave qzjul the moral justification he needed to abuse his admin access.

Your mother is a nice woman

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 17:27:55

guess i'm out of the loop. what is qz allegedly doing?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 17:44:14

Originally posted by Pain:
well one thing good did come from hanlong/turtlecrawler (for EVO) and that is, it gave qzjul the moral justification he needed to abuse his admin access.

that's coming from a member of RD. Nobody gives a fluff if RD don't cheat anymore, but your alliance history is filled with cheating,botting etc etc.

your alliance was filled with hanlong's and still has several dirty fluffing cheats.

let's go back to when slagpit posted that LordTardnava had multiple accounts, which broke the game rules. who complained? oh yeah laf and their buttbuddies.

go suck a fluff.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 17:51:32

the bad thing from hanlong/turdcrawler (for SoF/rival/RD/arbitrary trash clan) is that they no longer got "free" info on fs times, country spy ops, 10mil troops, negative troops etc. stolen from boxcar or evoGT.

so instead they just gangbang.
re(ally)tired