Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2013, 23:59:26

And TITS you will FA me to top 10 this set.

locket Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 1:54:38

Tits the Laf #1's in the past received no FA. Xin's country is open to be viewed and his record a couple sets back had none. I have watched them compare their countries turn by turn at times and it has been quite obvious that the top ones did not get FA.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 2:28:07

I have no reason to believe other LaF countries were aided, but this being published will make people wonder.

Anyways, like I said I really don't care if they were or not, it's part of the mystery of the game and that is what makes this game great. I am not one to care to investigate this stuff.

People are going to say Xin was aided the same way they say I was aided, without proof there's no truth to it are its just a bunch of BS. And Xin is a much more respected player than me, so even if I can say with 100% certainty I only sent out FA and did not received it, people will still think I am more likely to have received aid of some sort than Xin :P

bertz Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 2:30:35

I think you have the option to not let others see the info right?
But to have proofs, this feature is nice add-ons.

Also, this server is Alliance server so no point of saying FAs are not legit. You can't blame them if that's there way of team working.

Evo doesn't care that much on top countries because we focus on ANW. That's our way of team working too.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 2:37:45

Me personally, I don't care what people think. But I would rather not have them know and think that maybe I received some sort of aid than see the history of my country and know for sure they didn't.

I gave up trying to prove things to people that can't be proven long ago. And I don't need them to be proven so they can sleep at night.

I'm sure players like me, xin, bakku, Silver, and others that have continuously put up big #'s without help don't feel like we have anything to prove to anybody.

The last thing I want is anyone seeing my spy history or how I use the market, that will really piss me off.

I teach and post my strats to any friendly party that asks, but what I don't teach is how to play the market (in depth).

Makinso Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 17:59:08

Who cares lol.

It's a team game fluff happens. You don't like what the other tags does you kill them. You can't kill them find friends who share your dislikes then kill them.

It's simple EE logic that has been here since like 1998-1999.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:20:13

Originally posted by Makinso:
Who cares lol.

It's a team game fluff happens. You don't like what the other tags does you kill them. You can't kill them find friends who share your dislikes then kill them.

It's simple EE logic that has been here since like 1998-1999.

We tried that a few times already, remember? It's hard to kill an alliance you don't like--even with friends--when their leader has illicit backend database access.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 14th 2013, 2:48:13

Call the cops!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 14th 2013, 4:01:18

Originally posted by ZIP:
this thread will go 4-5 pages i'm sure

almost there...
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

madjsp Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 13:24:43

Man, they're just good, huh?
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war