Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 13:50:20

Someone explain it to me for express?

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 14:55:22

while in gdi you can hit any country a single time without the threat of them suiciding. if you hit them more than a single time, they can suicide you. if you aren't in gdi at all, anybody not in gdi can suicide you for no reason whatsoever

i think i covered the gist.. others will fill in where i missed, i'msure :)

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 15:02:53

GDI keeps you from doing special attacks (GS, AB, BR)--as well as most harmful ops--on others, and keeps others from doing the same to you--UNLESS you have LGed a country twice or did multiple harmful ops that give you benefit on that country (espionage, raid oil, etc) twice, or a country has LGed you or did multiple harmful ops on you twice.

This way, if you're in GDI, and you log into a country where someone has performed multiple, successful, espionage ops (for example), you can find out who did it by going down the country ranks list and attempting to, say, launch a missile at each country. GDI will prevent you from hitting everyone--except for the country that did the ops (and you'll get a confirmation screen instead of actually sending the attack, so the enemy country won't know that you know).
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ebert00 Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 19:56:04

Thank you. Very helpful info.