and we all know how much women rock! ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 19:15:41

only when they put out ruthie :P

Alin Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 19:23:20

Or maybe we are so many in MD because people are tired of EE hypocrites.

Quite an accomplishment after being gang-banged set after set.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 19:35:59

Nah I don't give a crap what other ppl say most of the time.. I just continue to be myself. I don't need anyones approvals nor do I need someone to tell me what I can accomplish based off of how intelligent they "think" I am. Your clever little comments do not make you any smarter it's just your only way of appearing intelligent yourself.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Chadius Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 19:36:22

Bonus!
LAF

archaic Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 3:25:54

Originally posted by archaic:
Sof v MD has been a pretty safe bet pretty much every set for the last year or so. Its getting embarrassing, they need to just get a room and get it over with.

ahem . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 4:02:24

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I'm guessing the MD reunion 75th set is just a cover up for all the borrowed members? But that's okay.. just wanted to throw out there that just because it's covered up, it doesnt mean it's not obvious..what with a few smaller clans merging with larger clans i'm sure some of them tagged to MD.. think we can have some too?
lol speaking of borrowed members, I see LaF's and Rival's member counts down but SoF's member counts up. Strange, given how SoF HAD their reunion set last set

if there's someone's clan that looks the slightest bit suspicious, it's your's retard

LaF last set: 76
LaF this set: 74, with a few lazies still untagged.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2013, 7:15:08

Originally posted by Son Goku:
I'm guessing the MD reunion 75th set is just a cover up for all the borrowed members? But that's okay.. just wanted to throw out there that just because it's covered up, it doesnt mean it's not obvious..what with a few smaller clans merging with larger clans i'm sure some of them tagged to MD.. think we can have some too?
lol speaking of borrowed members, I see LaF's and Rival's member counts down but SoF's member counts up. Strange, given how SoF HAD their reunion set last set

if there's someone's clan that looks the slightest bit suspicious, it's your's retard

that's laf at the end of last set after you dropped a few members
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 7:17:12

Originally posted by Son Goku:

that's laf at the end of last set after you dropped a few members

The 3 rival and the LaF'ers who stopped playing, yes. Not a single one of the players dropped last set are playing this set.

Taveren Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 9:20:20

Because fluff you, that's why!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy