Verified:

Darakna Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 10:54:14

Does this ever happen?

Throw down which alliances you think will go head to head! If i could offer a prize for the closest i would

example

Alliance One will FS Alliance Two xx weeks into set!

or not, either is cool

Alin Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 10:59:02

Sof will FS Laf out of protection. Sof will win after calling in 2 smaller FDPs.

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 11:10:05

MD vs Sof week 4? :P That is my hope anyways

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 11:10:41

SoF + some allies vs. MD
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

archaic Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 12:06:36

Sof v MD has been a pretty safe bet pretty much every set for the last year or so. Its getting embarrassing, they need to just get a room and get it over with.

iMag will bounce an awkwardly timed FS off of Galleri's ankles at some point

PDM will be launching a secret FS on Laf's supply of sweet pastries and pies. Sadly, AB's are very ineffective against fruit filling.

The 4-5 remaining women in EE will stonewall inappropriate advances for most of the set, but I suspect a few cruise missiles will slip through their defenses - especially Ruth, her missile defenses are notoriously porus (or so I've heard).

At least a couple of former EVO leaders will be going to war against their own dignity, but they've been battling to a standstill for years.

Sol is over rated.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Bikerman Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 12:10:07

LAF vs DANGER week 5

ohh, and bonus

Pride Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 12:16:47

From what I hear everyone is netting.

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 12:25:36

So Laf gets tagkilled in week 5...

ZIP Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 12:26:55

^ yup
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Kumander Otbol

Feb 5th 2013, 12:32:33

bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 12:59:12

archaic that was great
Do as I say, not as I do.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 13:05:52

Originally posted by archaic:
Sof v MD has been a pretty safe bet pretty much every set for the last year or so. Its getting embarrassing, they need to just get a room and get it over with.

PDM will be launching a secret FS on Laf's supply of sweet pastries and pies. Sadly, AB's are very ineffective against fruit filling.

The 4-5 remaining women in EE will stonewall inappropriate advances for most of the set, but I suspect a few cruise missiles will slip through their defenses - especially Ruth, her missile defenses are notoriously porus (or so I've heard).

At least a couple of former EVO leaders will be going to war against their own dignity, but they've been battling to a standstill for years.

Sol is over rated.

I enjoyed this :)

Killa Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 13:18:10

MD vrs SoL
+Killa

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 13:20:16

The better predictions are things like:

PDM tagged killed within 3 weeks

or likewise

archaic Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 14:46:29

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
The better predictions are things like:

PDM tagged killed within 3 weeks

or likewise

No pie for you!

bertz Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 15:59:21

Anie vs. Locketubs in week 3.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 5th 2013, 21:48:24

game vs players week 3...pulls a superbowl moment...lights out :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 22:45:51

Gallery will lead rest of iMaggers to doom since they will fs either LCN or Rival.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 23:05:09

Doom has issues with iMag being led to our pad, now sod off and find your own den of inequity to lurk in *points towards LCN's nest*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KaiN Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 0:12:21

m0m0 will FS RoCK
m0m0 > you

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 0:51:19

MD will FS the koopa kids for kidnapping the princess. I heard she was in another castle.

ninomachi Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 16:08:37

RoCK will FS SciSSoR and PaPeR will join in and cover RoCK, while watching their back from SciSSor...... A vicious circle!!

maverickmd Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 18:54:45

have a round 2 with rival!

MArs47 Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 19:42:58

Originally posted by ninomachi:
RoCK will FS SciSSoR and PaPeR will join in and cover RoCK, while watching their back from SciSSor...... A vicious circle!!

*Watches news feed with popcorn*
#DKnights

archaic Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 2:19:12

VoWels = iNFeRioR

Oceana Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 2:26:55

SOF with a few alliance v. MD

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 3:03:35

I heard that PDM was gonna FS MD on day 45!

matti Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 3:24:58

Matti vs Darakna
SoF Henchman

marx12 Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 9:29:07

Sov vs Sov

SOF currently has two Sovs

Ruthie

Feb 9th 2013, 2:44:37

Originally posted by archaic:

Sol is over rated.

this was great

and rofl notoriously porus
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

d20 Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 8:20:52

lol post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 9:11:23

I'm guessing the MD reunion 75th set is just a cover up for all the borrowed members? But that's okay.. just wanted to throw out there that just because it's covered up, it doesnt mean it's not obvious..what with a few smaller clans merging with larger clans i'm sure some of them tagged to MD.. think we can have some too?

Fuji Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 9:27:01

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I'm guessing the MD reunion 75th set is just a cover up for all the borrowed members? But that's okay.. just wanted to throw out there that just because it's covered up, it doesnt mean it's not obvious..what with a few smaller clans merging with larger clans i'm sure some of them tagged to MD.. think we can have some too?

We didn't "borrow" anyone. We told you we'd come back stronger once you called in LaF. Turns out former MDers don't take kindly to other alliances saying they're going to run us from the game and kill us set by set. Who would have thought?

NuKeR Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 9:28:35

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Fuji Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 9:30:19

^---A borrowed player with 30+ sets in MD! *gasp*

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 10:03:10

Originally posted by NuKeR:
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

LOL

locket Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 10:32:13

Originally posted by Fuji:

We didn't "borrow" anyone. We told you we'd come back stronger once you called in LaF. Turns out former MDers don't take kindly to other alliances saying they're going to run us from the game and kill us set by set. Who would have thought?

uhh Other than a couple of retard trolls who said that? Regarding the run you out of the game comment :P

Edited By: locket on Feb 9th 2013, 10:52:23
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 10:38:24

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Fuji:

uhh Other than a couple of retard trolls who said that?

Be more specific who and what your talking about locket

locket Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 10:43:56

hmmm I think I see your issue now. I was referencing the running them off the server comment. Also I'm not sure why you doubt their reunion. Everytime anyone has one they go up in members. They havnt changed drastically or anything.

Edited By: locket on Feb 9th 2013, 10:53:44
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2013, 11:49:42

lol speaking of borrowed members, I see LaF's and Rival's member counts down but SoF's member counts up. Strange, given how SoF HAD their reunion set last set

if there's someone's clan that looks the slightest bit suspicious, it's your's retard

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Fuji Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 11:55:29

locket: A SoF head

The point is we've been growing in membership for a while, between our hard work and letting people know we have a party going on, the response from old MDers has been great. A SoF member accusing us of getting outside help is laughable after last set :)

Kalick Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 13:09:06

MD heads and members have been working crazy hard to organize this reunion reset and ensure it is the most fun reset MD has had in EE to date. Somebody posted on the MD boards that this is the most members MD has had in 7.5 years. Please do not try to tarnish this accomplishment with trolling.

Darakna Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 13:09:23

wtf why did this turn into a pissin' match between SoF and MD?

Who cares, play to win and take yo shiz elsewhere

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 13:13:10

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
lol speaking of borrowed members, I see LaF's and Rival's member counts down but SoF's member counts up. Strange, given how SoF HAD their reunion set last set
Actually your wrong about the member count.. Your the Retard and dont you ever forget that! Now get down and beat your face!!!

if there's someone's clan that looks the slightest bit suspicious, it's your's retard

Actually your wrong about the member count.. Your the Retard and dont you ever forget that! Now get down and beat your face!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 13:16:44

Originally posted by Darakna:
wtf why did this turn into a pissin' match between SoF and MD?

Who cares, play to win and take yo shiz elsewhere

Actually I think i'm the only one.. I don't think any other SoFers are interested.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 13:19:07

Originally posted by Kalick:
MD heads and members have been working crazy hard to organize this reunion reset and ensure it is the most fun reset MD has had in EE to date. Somebody posted on the MD boards that this is the most members MD has had in 7.5 years. Please do not try to tarnish this accomplishment with trolling.

Well let me just say congrats.. that's actually quite an accomplishment for you guys! It's all fun and games.. don't be so easily defensive..

Kalick Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 13:19:54

Thanks =)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2013, 14:34:14

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

lol, seems that you're a little bit defensive about your intelligence, do people comment on it a lot?

Ruthie

Feb 9th 2013, 15:55:40

Its true! They even borrowed some Ragnarok members!!

Oh wait, Rag hasnt been around in years. So we actually didnt "borrow" anyone. They just came back to play in MD :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Phoenix Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 17:40:01

Because MD is a fun place to be :D