Verified:

JanPaul

Feb 6th 2013, 5:12:58

Congressmen Blumenauer Explains Why! For President!! :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVo4uIm2YM

blid

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2013, 5:25:05

Smoke weed everyday.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

iScode Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 8:58:57

weed shouldnt be legal, it should be decriminalised. there is a difference!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 9:09:11

if it's decriminalized, then it should be taxed and regulated the same as everything else.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 9:09:46

did you know that if you get one of those marijuana cards you give up your right to keep and bear arms? I dont understand the difference between taking prescription drugs and smoking mary jane for medical or recreational purposes are. But the feds need to get this straightened out. I would think that when your smoking weed the last thing your thinking about is violence because your in such a chill mood. Oh how I wish I had some weed right now, it is my best friend in the world. It never lets me down and always makes me laugh as well as fill my belly with some of the worlds best sweets.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 9:11:50

I love you mary jane...your my girl. : )

Feb 6th 2013, 9:13:49

i don't see any medical benefit of it. looks like it's just used as a pain killer. people take in the US take too many pain killers. it's life, it's supposed to hurt.

iScode Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 10:56:41

Dibs - correct, eg an age limit, and a max of 1-3 plants at home, grown yourself.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 15:28:54

Originally posted by blid:
Smoke weed everyday.

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 15:33:51

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
Originally posted by blid:
Smoke weed everyday.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 6th 2013, 15:37:54

treated the same way as alchohol imo. At least here you can make your own for personal use up to a limit per person of age (which is way more than anyone can possibly drink and live) and a permit to sell it (for taxation purposes). I guess tobacco is a better analogy in the sense that I agree that where it can be smoked should be limited the same way cigarettes are.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Feb 6th 2013, 15:47:59

I've always loved how people admit to illegal activities on a public forum. I guess people love to smell terrible, and look just as dumb as those who smoke cigarets. To each his own.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2013, 16:23:02

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
I've always loved how people admit to illegal activities on a public forum. I guess people love to smell terrible, and look just as dumb as those who smoke cigarets. To each his own.

When we want your opinion on this, we'll just beat it out of you or your country.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 16:31:59

who has admitted to illegal activities?
even in a state where marijuana is illegal, noting a desire to use it - is not illegal.
furthermore, most people posting live in states where marijuana is in fact decriminalized

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 16:32:33

you know what cerb. you're right. let's put an all server kill out on littleitaly.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 16:51:39

This thread topic is stupid and very redundant.

Why should it be regulated and taxed?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

elvesrus

Feb 6th 2013, 17:23:52

colorado says I can consume marijuana in the privacy of my home. washington too, but that's not where I am.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Klown Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 17:29:36

Marijuana should not be legalized.

Ballzac Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 17:31:09

Sure it should be.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 6th 2013, 17:38:03

in a free society you don't need a good reason to legalize something. You need a good justification for making it illegal/keeping it illegal.

Ruthie

Feb 6th 2013, 18:20:27

Drinking alcohol is worse for you than smoking weed.

As for it not being a health benefit, if I lived in a state where he could, my Doctor would write me a prescription in an instant.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 18:24:14

YOU

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 18:24:30

CAN

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 18:25:27

NOT

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 18:25:52

LEGISLATE

Vic Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 18:26:38

MORALITY.

iScode Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 19:03:29

Originally posted by mdevol:

Why shouldnt it be?

Littleitaly, no one cares what you think, even your own alliance mates hate you...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2013, 19:16:31

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
in a free society you don't need a good reason to legalize something. You need a good justification for making it illegal/keeping it illegal.

Smartest thing I've read on these forums for months.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 6th 2013, 19:30:50

H4 is correct, as is vic. You cannot legislate morality except in cases where there is overwhelming support for it (like fraud) or doing so has agreed upon benefits that far exceed any argument to the contrary (like fire safety standards, peoples lives vs saving money)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

MArs47 Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 20:23:42

I believe its not legalized or decriminalized because the drug lords and dealers pay the government not to.

When it does get decriminalized and legalized, the price of the dealers weed on the corner is going to go down, cutting profits for all parties involved from the dealer on the corner, to the smuggler/grower.

Even though its healthier than blah blah blah, the people who are actually making the laws get financed by the cartels...dont bite the hand that feeds you.

This is what makes the most sense to me, granted I have no proof of any of this...everything today revolves around money. If something isnt getting done, its because of money. Wish in one hand, pay someone to poop in the other and see which one fills up faster.
#DKnights

Feb 6th 2013, 21:33:58

so that's why they want to take our guns away... afraid we might shoot a cartel member.

MArs47 Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 21:42:11

Nah, but with the guns...look who profits when they're banned......

All of history is, "Follow the money"...think about it. Everything gets done (or not done) so someone can profit. Choose a war in history and follow it to its origins. It will most likely be money...or religion....sometimes both...

Edited By: MArs47 on Feb 6th 2013, 21:45:17
See Original Post
#DKnights

Feb 6th 2013, 23:35:07

i don't remember why, so I'll go with because I said so. probably because i don't want to smoke oregano cut with Drano. plus everything should be taxed so we can pay for all the baby boomers hospital bills.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2013, 0:09:45

Originally posted by Cerberus:

A Canadian telling Americans how freedom/liberty is suppose to work. Scary eh? :P

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 7th 2013, 3:06:50

I have friends who are stoners. I didnt stay if I was for or against it. I dont care what other people do as long as it doesnt affect me. However, I still will think you smell terrible and look retarded with a blunt/bong hanging from your mouths. That said, I would also not care if it was legal so the government can make billions off all your sales. I have similar views for cigs and alcohol, yet those are legal ;)
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 7th 2013, 3:38:49

Originally posted by iScode:

Why shouldnt it be?

Littleitaly, no one cares what you think, even your own alliance mates hate you...

I have no idea what you are seeing in this thread that has my alliance mates hating me from what I said.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

iScode Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 3:55:58

nothing from this thread, just discussions in general :).
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 7th 2013, 4:48:34

Aww, so you say, but that's interesting. Hate is a form of caring though, so at least I'm being cared about! Is interesting I have a rep with people I have never talked to directly in the FR world seeing as I've never been involved in FR. I'm flattered you know of me though :)

Edited By: LittleItaly on Feb 7th 2013, 4:51:34
See Original Post
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 6:24:35

mdevol Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 7:11:45

does it slow reaction time/normal brain functions?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

elvesrus

Feb 7th 2013, 10:56:29

does alcohol?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Ruthie

Feb 7th 2013, 18:18:56

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

i don't remember why, so I'll go with because I said so. probably because i don't want to smoke oregano cut with Drano. plus everything should be taxed so we can pay for all the baby boomers hospital bills.

If your weed resembles oregano cut with drano, you are smoking the wrong fluff. That aint any kinda cush. lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 19:09:04

Marijuana should be legal, yes sure.

But what I would really like to be legal is mescaline :) That stuff is amazing.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

maverickmd Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 19:11:27

Everything should be legal. We live in a free society. If you want to do drugs and dont murder people then you should be able too. Focus on the farms, and the major players, and leave the peasants alone to live their lives.

trep Game profile

Feb 8th 2013, 18:24:11

On a semi related topic.

Buy my lights and grow your own =P

http://www.amazon.com/...al-Dimmable/dp/B005DO30MI

Feb 8th 2013, 21:04:17

400 watt lights just to grow some pot? suppose I'll also need a generator to power them so the Feds can't just assume that I'm growing pot by looking at my electric bill. crazy drug addicts.

General Earl Game profile

Feb 8th 2013, 21:13:19

Originally posted by iScode:
weed shouldnt be legal, it should be decriminalised. there is a difference!

Yes! let people grow their own, and let people do with it as they please! I don't get taxed if I grow my own tomatoes. (well except for the seeds). That is basically decriminalization.

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
if it's decriminalized, then it should be taxed and regulated the same as everything else.

Then it's not decriminalized, it's legalized. Since its so easy to produce, it would always be illegal. For instance, I cannot grow my own tobacco, or produce my own spirits.. that's illegal. Once you tax/regulate the product, it's 'legalized'.

edit: When you let the government get involved with marijuana, they're gonna regulate THC content, and force you to buy their fluff. I don't want government weed, I want the good fluff- tax free, and cheap.

Edited By: General Earl on Feb 8th 2013, 21:16:09
See Original Post
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2013, 0:18:13

I have friends who are stoners. I didnt stay if I was for or against it. I dont care what other people do as long as it doesnt affect me. However, I still will think you smell terrible and look retarded with a blunt/bong hanging from your mouths. That said, I would also not care if it was legal so the government can make billions off all your sales. I have similar views for cigs and alcohol, yet those are legal ;)

Come on, dude, do you actually watch what your fingers are doing while you're sitting in front of that amazing screen with all the pretty colors and stuff?

In one post, you're all "Carrie Nation" and in the next you're all "don't care", WFTO?

Feb 9th 2013, 13:30:29

Originally posted by Cerberus:

A Canadian telling Americans how freedom/liberty is suppose to work. Scary eh? :P

free society? maybe for 2/3rds of the nation that doesn't pay the bills. it's costing me an arm and leg to live here though.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 9th 2013, 14:12:28

hold up, even Mitt Romney didn't go above saying there were 50% freeloaders... dibs is saying it's 2/3rds now? damn, Obama sure got his second term agenda accomplished fast!!!!

marijuana is an alcohol substitute, imo, and should be regulated in the same manner. martian raised a good point that it should be subject to the same anti-smoking laws that most cities have now (no smoking indoors in public places, no smoking near entrances/exits, no smoking on patios in some place (that one's my favourite -- i hate patio smoking))

take the money spent on enforcement and punishment of offenders to put toward education on why not to abuse alcohol/drugs and health care (including anti-addiction programs for more than just marijuana)

taxing and regulating are obvious because it is a substance that alters your state/mood/ability to do things and it seems normal to tax a "luxury good". However, the biggest positives to legalizing pot are the reallocation of resources into areas that make society better and creating a more subdued, legal, mood-altering product that can be a substitute for alcohol (which is a FAR larger problem than pot once you remove the organized crime/black market element, IMO)

to h4's point, i'm still yet to ever hear any real argument for being illegal while alcohol should remain legal -- other than pot's already illegal & breeds organized crime. the number of people who want legalization is consistently growing year after year, so it's just a matter of time.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com