Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2013, 17:27:47

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:32:32

Cool

Figured those guys would be playing bingo in a retirement home by now.. but guess not
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:35:20

I'm liking it so far. It's no loveless but not bad :)
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2013, 17:41:37

Just wait til you get to the last few tracks. It goes insane
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2013, 4:37:25

god you guys, theres over 600 countries in allaince right now, why does this thread not have over 600 posts

MY BLOODY CALENTINE////////////~

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 5:06:20

You don't play alliance right, Blid?

blid

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2013, 5:07:44

Why would anyone?

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 20:17:08

i think it's great. loveless is special, but this is really pretty fluffing good. didn't expect that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2013, 20:56:30

Originally posted by blid:
Why would anyone?

Trolling purposes :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2013, 21:31:00

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
i think it's great. loveless is special, but this is really pretty fluffing good. didn't expect that.
yeah agreed. most bands suck after 20 years but not MBV. and loveless was special because it broke new ground in music, this album doesn't do that (but the last few tracks and especially wonder 2 are pretty freaking out there). but i've been listening to this since saturday to the point where i have no doubt at all that this stuff is amazing and will hold up over time as well. very intriguing is the fact that now that they put this out it kind of frees them up, it gets the monkey off their back and lowers the pressure, and now they can put out more stuff or maybe experiment in new ways if they want to.