Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2013, 20:28:51

Is there any sort of approved protocol for this sort of thing? Some people just need to be smacked about.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 20:31:06

most tags have 72 hr rule
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Kalick Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 21:11:34

Depends on how much you care about the people in the tag you're leaving. They are usually responsible for your actions for 72 hours after you detag.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 22:52:31

You're not allowed to run multis to hit yourself, Cerb.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 23:07:27

yes he is if he has some1 playing ee in same household. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

archaic Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 23:35:50

Kind of a twisted sort of masturbation, eh?. Auto-sadism as it were. I like it.

Carry on.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sean

Jan 28th 2013, 23:51:29

5 second rule!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 0:51:32

Well, I certainly don't want the people in the alliance I'm playing for to have to suffer for my actions, so I suppose I'll have to drop my tag well in advance of my assault, then I just gotta wait to see if someone even more deserving comes along while I'm serving my untagged time. >:)

Taveren Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 1:44:23

Just join SoF after you detag. They protect their tag jumpers like a boss.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 3:38:38

Cerb its not worth it. no matter how long you detag for its going to reflect poorly on the tag you were previously in especially this late in the set. what ever it is let it go, unless youre going to suicide Titanium then i will help you.
Your mother is a nice woman

Boltar Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 3:43:06

dont be sore tavern that omega doesnt have the balls LCN does and help its ally.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 3:53:58

Originally posted by Pain:
Cerb its not worth it. no matter how long you detag for its going to reflect poorly on the tag you were previously in especially this late in the set. what ever it is let it go, unless youre going to suicide Titanium then i will help you.

It's not my plan to suicide. Suiciding carries the implication that you expect to get killed. I don't expect that my target can kill me even if they gathered every country they have together to participate in a coordinated strike.

I would never join SoF Tavaren, never. I might beat their biggest down though, just to be as big an ass as most of them LOL

Boltar, which of the remaining SoF'ers is yours? You can always tempt me further. ROFLMAO

Boltar Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 3:54:43

i am and have been all set #192

pintfro Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 3:56:27

hey tavernen, why dont you keep whining about how much you dont like SoF. We all love it when you bash them..... Said No One Ever.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 3:56:50

Damn, Boltar, you're too small. Crap!

matti Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 3:58:23

I think Cerberus has a thing for Boltar
SoF Henchman

Sov Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 4:04:41

Come at me bro

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 4:12:48

Who are you, Sov? Hope you're bigger than Boltar.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 4:18:56

im not netting? if i was my nw would be higher.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 4:23:26

Damn, Boltar, I was giving you credit for being in a battle for however long it was you guys were fighting MD.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 4:46:59

Originally posted by Cerberus:

It's not my plan to suicide. Suiciding carries the implication that you expect to get killed. I don't expect that my target can kill me even if they gathered every country they have together to participate in a coordinated strike.

I would never join SoF Tavaren, never. I might beat their biggest down though, just to be as big an ass as most of them LOL

Boltar, which of the remaining SoF'ers is yours? You can always tempt me further. ROFLMAO

So you're going to suicide on DANGER? Or you're just delusional about how "awesome" your country is?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 7:28:29

Well, Rockman, I'm not certain that you have any standing here. Perhaps you would be interested in a nice fight for fun?

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine then we can have at it and see who's left standing. >:)

You spoke up, so surely you are as brave as Boltar and would be willing to do the same, right? :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 7:49:31

I'm going to bed. Just speak up when you take that foot out of your mouth Rockman. :)

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 8:29:38

Cerberus you wouldnt be able to get high enough net to hit Rockman. If you suicide this late in the set it will 100% reflect on your previous alliance even if you wait 72 hours. I can think of many alliances that would go to war next set over that or would call in some friends. Don't be stupid.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 9:31:31

Originally posted by locket:
If you suicide this late in the set it will 100% reflect on your previous alliance even if you wait 72 hours. I can think of many alliances that would go to war next set over that or would call in some friends. Don't be stupid.

I have an issue with this. Is it not the responsibility of the netting tags to have some sort of kill team in place to take care of people just like this?

If he is detagged for 72 hours and your war department (should you have one) misses it, the onus is on them, not the previous tag. He followed the policy in place. If you want the policy changed then change it in the pacting you do.

Yes, I am saying that war departments of netting tags should be sifting through untags and people dropping from major tags daily, especially late in the reset, for this very reason. No picking and choosing when its convenient or not. If said country is 72 hours out, the clan they came from is no longer responsible per most common pacts, period.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 10:04:24

You expect every current tag to be ready to kill someone who had all set to stockpile mdevol? You expect them not to be pissed at their previous alliance if someone hits in the final 3-4 days? I don't know why he is mad but if it is something that he shouldnt be mad about then I doubt they'd see it coming. I could probably wreck every country above 60k acres if I wanted to blow my stock for it. I doubt he has anything near my stock but he should have something.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 11:03:27

meh, im not saying its right, or defending suiciding, I would be pissed, I just dont see the point in having it in pacts that after 72 hrs they are clear but if a situation like this arises they are still held accountable. there is no incentive to even wait the 72 hours for future potential suiciders like they do now if their clan is just gonna get blamed for it anyways.

would I be pissed? yes. but would I blame the previous clan? maybe for a couple mins until I saw they were detagged for 3 or 4 days before they hit me.

if you dont want it to happen put it in the pact that its 72 hours up until the last __ days of the set, then its through the rest of the set.

otherwise live by the terms of the pacts you/your leaders signed.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 29th 2013, 11:09:11
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 11:07:18

agreed mdevol
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 11:18:33

Originally posted by mdevol:
meh, im not saying its right, or defending suiciding, I would be pissed, I just dont see the point in having it in pacts that after 72 hrs they are clear but if a situation like this arises they are still held accountable. there is no incentive to even wait the 72 hours for future potential suiciders like they do now if their clan is just gonna get blamed for it anyways.

would I be pissed? yes. but would I blame the previous clan? maybe for a couple mins until I saw they were detagged for 3 or 4 days before they hit me.

if you dont want it to happen put it in the pact that its 72 hours up until the last __ days of the set, then its through the rest of the set.

otherwise live by the terms of the pacts you/your leaders signed.

Oh I agree with that but I am just saying that most clans would be pissed at someone who effectively harboured a suicider all set long to ruin their netting with 4-5 days left. At that point I'd guess it depends on how friendly they are. I guess it depends on the alliances in question and which countries are ruined :P

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 15:08:26

mdevol is right. If a potential suicider hides in any clan and detags for 72 hours or more then you cannot blame the previously tagged alliance for his/her actions after that period of time. And it does fall to the responsibility of the intel department and/or war department to notice if a large powerful country detags just on the chance that the country may have an axe to grind against your netting alliance, and if it's a fighting, or a claimed fighting alliance that is the target, well, they more than anyone should be able to defend themselves and not suffer so many casualties right?

Come on folks. Chill out. It's a game. LOL

Isn't there anyone besides Boltar who has some nads here?

tellarion Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 15:18:38

I know locket and rockman's numbers. PM me your price!

As far as taking responsibility for detaggers, just look at KJ...people sure as hell held us accountable for his actions, despite it being weeeeeellll after 72 hours...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 29th 2013, 15:31:47

@Cerberus: anything within the game rules is fine with me:P

Back in the day we would simply exploit high nw/land countries that were untagged, sometimes just because we could:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 16:47:08

I would never break the game rules Martian. :) It was just a theoretical discussion from my point of view anyway. :) Although, I gotta admit the idea is enticing. hehehe

I wouldn't endanger my current alliance for any reason though. So, there are no worries, all you PANGERS can go back to fluffing about market prices, etc.

iScode Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 19:14:15

Originally posted by Taveren:

ohhhhh buttercup!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2013, 23:00:29

Originally posted by Taveren:

The sorting hat will take this post into consideration.......
considering he came from imag

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 23:26:08

mdevol is right. If a potential suicider hides in any clan and detags for 72 hours or more then you cannot blame the previously tagged alliance for his/her actions after that period of time. And it does fall to the responsibility of the intel department and/or war department to notice if a large powerful country detags just on the chance that the country may have an axe to grind against your netting alliance, and if it's a fighting, or a claimed fighting alliance that is the target, well, they more than anyone should be able to defend themselves and not suffer so many casualties right?

Come on folks. Chill out. It's a game. LOL

Isn't there anyone besides Boltar who has some nads here?

It is a game but it is also peoples real life time they are putting into it. If you destroy their country for your own fluffs and giggles and dont have a good reason then you are wasting all the time they put into it just to fluff with someone. Not saying that was your plan but showing the other side and why it sucks to be the target of random suicides.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 23:41:33

Well, Rockman, I'm not certain that you have any standing here. Perhaps you would be interested in a nice fight for fun?

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine then we can have at it and see who's left standing. >:)

You spoke up, so surely you are as brave as Boltar and would be willing to do the same, right? :)

I'm not going to throw away a t100 country just to war against you.

If I spent my stockpile, you would be completely incapable of damaging me, even if you were in my humanitarian range.

And I would have no difficulty breaking you with any attack I wanted to, and I would easily tear you to pieces with spy ops.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 23:47:20

I don't feel like spending billions to get 80%+ SDI to defend myself from a missile salvo. I could always sabotage your missiles, if I get the first strike. But even then, you're probably making 3 missiles a day with your maxxed warfare tech on the tiny tiny country that you have.

But aside from missiles, it would just be endless whining from you about how the game won't let you try to lemming me because you don't even have enough military to do lemming attacks on me, and about how you're so ashamed that your spies are completely incompetent, but that you at least destroyed my huge 13k oil barrel stockpile with the 5 successful ops you got through in 30 tries (only reason its that high is that spy op success against countries with far superior spies is FUBAR).

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2013, 4:00:57

You see this Rockman?

:
:
:::::

I'm sure you know what it is.

LadyGrizz1

Jan 31st 2013, 4:08:35

bad Cerb, BAD =P

Rockman Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 4:15:10

You see this Rockman?

:
:

I'm sure you know what it is.

It's 17 colons. What's your point? My country is so far superior to yours in stockpile, economy, and spy count, that there's no reason for me to right you. If you jump to 200m networth, I'll happily bring you back down to 150m with spy ops. If you actually had an economy, I'd happily ruin your economy. But your country is hard for me to wreck because you've already wrecked it yourself. I bet that your networth after you spend your stockpile will be less than my networth before I spend my stockpile. Heck, I might have more networth in spies than your entire country has from all sources.

Just because you ruined your country before anyone hits you, thus making it impossible for anyone else to ruin your country, does not mean you're good at war. On the contrary, it means you're completely incompetent.

If you're going to finish top 100, then give me a day to warprep, and I'll accept your challenge. If your country is a piece of crap, then why should I waste time with my quality country to turn your piece of crap country into a piece of crap country?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2013, 5:36:14

Originally posted by Boltar:
i am and have been all set #192

*aims death star*

*fires all lazers @ Bolty*

*joins SoF*

:p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2013, 6:27:26

one thing to bear in mind is you shouldnt be in vacation for the 72 hours, and even then its lame

put it this way, you were playing in a tag which doesnt approve of whatever you plan to do and they will catch blowback for your actions

and if what your upset about was so bad then perhaps you should consider your feelings about the group who disagreed that it was so bad

i guess its possible you can take a pox on both their houses attitude

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2013, 15:54:24

Who are you talking to, Enshula, old friend?

Zues The Greek Game profile

Feb 6th 2013, 5:16:38

You have not changed much Cerberus :)