Verified:

diez Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:12:10

What... I never said xin's finish were not legit, I was just telling Xin that his prophecy was right, yet again :p

locket Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:17:32

Originally posted by diez:
What... I never said xin's finish were not legit, I was just telling Xin that his prophecy was right, yet again :p

hmm I thought I saw some others saying stuff like busted but I'm too lazy to see who it was now :P Fair enough though. That bugger usually is right. It was probably the non Evo people yelling busted... too many damn threads going on >_<

En4cer85

Feb 4th 2013, 22:19:28

To go further into that aid that I sent Ingle never asked for any of it. I posted in his thread in our site that I had sent him a pact and that on the off chance my military sold I would aid him for the reasons I provided just before. Obviously it sold so I aided him.

Trife Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:39:28

Originally posted by qzjul:
Trife:

I have a beta of past-reset news up on my dev site, the qz. version

link structure posted on other thread

insite on earthempires.com only mentions status being able to bepotentially shared, so if he hadn't had that option selected, sure you could see his status. still curious as to where the ingame news is coming up at. i'll check this other thread you mention

Osso Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 23:24:39

I for one don't have any hard feelings about Ingle getting FA; I am a rather easygoing fellow, and I play to have fun and get best finishes I can with the time I have. I had a great time this set, and set a personal best, so I am totally happy. My congrats to Ingle on the other thread were genuine. =)

I also can confirm that i did have a tech leech for part of the set from a newer player of ours that sent me the pact when he couldnt find an actual techer to pact with, and I received a grand total of 155,662 tech from him.

my country news : http://qz.earthempires.com/...s/262/news?allnews=1&
Evo FA

locket Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 23:31:23

Cheater! ;)

Chump Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 23:44:16

personally I don't want to see other countries in game news, spy ops done, or any of that.

there needs to be some sort of mystery in the game or we might as well all quit and go play online checkers.

Pain Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 0:08:25

Originally posted by qzjul:
Trife:

I have a beta of past-reset news up on my dev site, the qz. version

link structure posted on other thread

so to clarify this is something we all have access to if we use qz.earthempires.com to access our countries?
Your mother is a nice woman

rain Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 0:57:56

looks like world war this set! lol jk

Thomas Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 1:10:04

Funny how #13 provokes a war with Sanct over a retal policy that existed for over a year, and he ends top 10.

I'm sure the farm land didn't help him or anything.

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 1:23:41

I'll remember that line next time there's a policy issue, "but we've had it for over a year!".

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 1:32:21

Originally posted by Thomas:
Funny how #13 provokes a war with Sanct over a retal policy that existed for over a year, and he ends top 10.

Funny, you act like a complete retard and instead of being happy with how the situation could have gone with a VERY easyretal to take and good land for Sanct. You acted like a retard and tried to force your policies onto a much bigger clan who was willing to fight to enforce their policies. Both sides could have won out on that from the start and the grabbing could have stayed friendly. Instead you got your group killed and I went onto the top ten. Oh and if it makes you feel any better I would have done better to simply be trading with people instead of having to make bad hits on stubborn countries. You had no part in me being there ;)

anoniem Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 2:10:11

Originally posted by locket:

Funny, you act like a complete retard and instead of being happy with how the situation could have gone with a VERY easyretal to take and good land for Sanct. You acted like a retard and tried to force your policies onto a much bigger clan who was willing to fight to enforce their policies. Both sides could have won out on that from the start and the grabbing could have stayed friendly. Instead you got your group killed and I went onto the top ten. Oh and if it makes you feel any better I would have done better to simply be trading with people instead of having to make bad hits on stubborn countries. You had no part in me being there ;)

congratulations on being in an alliance that killed the mighty sanct, and still managing to get yourself a top 10 finish. what a feat! i mean that's something you can really take to the bank.

p.s. msn doesn't exist anymore, so get your vagina in check and stop using emoticons in every post you make ;)
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 2:15:48

I like emoticons! It is a bit of a habit. Heck I even stop myself sometimes... I think they may be like a drug for me... none this whole post.

blarg :D :P >_<

Edited By: locket on Feb 5th 2013, 2:18:08
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 2:42:35

emoticons make you seem passive aggressive!
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 2:57:03

I am a man of opposites. I am passive :) But sometimes I am aggressive >_<! You never know what will come at you! Better be ready for it!

diez Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 3:25:25

gaynoniem <3 locketubs

bertz Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 3:46:50

No PDA please! damn Anon and locket having a lover's talk

Thomas Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 4:22:02

What's the point in bending over to the almighty LaF? Because you guys have more members?

You can pin it on me all you like. But the truth is that the policy has been in effect for over a year. You guys never had an issue with it before. Now all of a sudden it's a problem?

I highly doubt that. But it's LaF. You guys always pull shady things. RD doesn't anymore and NA is dead, so who else can we count on?

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 4:34:54

What's the point in bending over to the almighty LaF? Because you guys have more members?

You can pin it on me all you like. But the truth is that the policy has been in effect for over a year. You guys never had an issue with it before. Now all of a sudden it's a problem?

I highly doubt that. But it's LaF. You guys always pull shady things. RD doesn't anymore and NA is dead, so who else can we count on?

What part of mutually beneficial and easily retalled involves you having to bend over? GJ as FR though.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 4:47:57

I predict Thomas will get PDM tag killed at least once.

Darakna Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 4:57:43

Man, so many butt hurt losers in this game.

FA is not cheating, if you can't beat them... join them.

The CD's are an act of war, so respond appropriately. If LaF are too big for you... then too bad?

Thomas Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 5:08:07

Blah blah blah

Thomas was so unreasonable.

Mutually reasonable? There are how many countries on this server? Why the fluff would LaF have to hit the same country within 48 hours. You guys couldn't wait? I understand you guys love land (as evidenced by the running of landfarms) but there is absolutely no reason for you to grab a country that often. Find another target. There are lots of them out there, I know you have the tools to find them.

It had nothing to do with an unreasonable policy. It had everything to do with you guys just not giving a fluff.

bertz Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 5:42:17

Big bad bully LaF. Is that what you mean?

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 6:37:00

I admit i got FAed also ... But that FA was from laf , candyman lol.. Seriously just get over with these stuff guys . And congrats to ingle for the finish and to enforcer as well :) good job everyone

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 7:13:13

Time to get CM out of Laf!

Thomas. The situation was quite easy to handle. Either 1) The person did it to be an asshole and Laf planned to mass farm you which wasnt the case obviously or 2) the person did not realize your policy was retarded and discouraged hitting and grabbing or 3) the player read the times wrong and made a mistake. You were in a situation at the time where the country had a tiny break with lots of easy to take land. You were more then able to get what you needed back in a 1:1 hit. Instead you decided to be an ass and try to enforce your policy on a much bigger clan who was ready to fight to stop you from being an idiot. If I was leading a small clan and I had an opportunity to create friendlier relations by getting my land back plus bonus ghost acres in one hit or pissing off the other group by taking two hits... yah I know what I would do.

You decided to be unfriendly in both actions and words. You were a fluff in FR and acted like Sanct had 150 members. This is a game based on war, politics, and netting. You forgot about two of those. Congrats.

PS: When the country doing the hitting also sends friendly messages then perhaps you should respond in the same way. I hope PDM doesnt let you near FR.

Alin Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 7:51:51

Laf motto : "Old Habits Die Hard!"

tellarion Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 13:48:30

I am a man of opposites. I am passive :) But sometimes I am aggressive >_<! You never know what will come at you! Better be ready for it!

COME AT ME BRO

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 13:56:04

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
FA into top10 happens every set, the CDs wasnt cool tho :/

If you are going to call LaF out you can always adopt our policy that we've never enforced regarding FA and loss of top10s, would be cool to see it enforced, but that would require MD to be netting :P

One of my better decisions that policy. Alas will never be implemented the way things are going. WAR WAR WAR.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 5th 2013, 16:14:24

Sorry, Arsenal, but your policy decisions haven't changed since 2005.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

MriX Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 16:47:52

@locket you forgot a 4th condition in this game ...

And we all know that the grapes are sour!

Join LaF and laugh!
Don't and cry!

=).
From the MUDs a Solarian had risen to walk the Earth and build his Empire.

He Prays To No Gods!
He Preys On The Weak!

Makinso Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 22:39:29

All netters should get out and war some.

Stop your moaning and start fighting!

anitasanchez

Feb 9th 2013, 20:24:48

Except when netters kick the war alliance's butts, they would start moaning too.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 1:12:43

archaic Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 3:19:12

Meh

Its -

a -

TEAM -

game.

I personally lobbied hard before the set started for all of PDM to band together and try to pump up a $1B+ NW country just for lulz. I got shouted down, but seriously. You guys act like the past is so fluffing sacred around here. Perhaps thats why we are all trapped in it.

Laf, the alliance, secured a #1 spot for a member. Congrats. I'd rather see that then Llaar compelling NA members to boost his POS countries.

I still hate you guys, but getting your people to the top is the whole point of Laf isn't it?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Detmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 4:26:29

Originally posted by archaic:
Meh

Its -

a -

TEAM -

game.

I personally lobbied hard before the set started for all of PDM to band together and try to pump up a $1B+ NW country just for lulz. I got shouted down, but seriously. You guys act like the past is so fluffing sacred around here. Perhaps thats why we are all trapped in it.

Laf, the alliance, secured a #1 spot for a member. Congrats. I'd rather see that then Llaar compelling NA members to boost his POS countries.

I still hate you guys, but getting your people to the top is the whole point of Laf isn't it?

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 4:36:05

Originally posted by Pang:

least im consistent:-p

locket Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 7:18:13

Meh

Its -

a -

TEAM -

game.

You wanted to do just what you accuse Llaar of doing but it is fine for PDM?

I dislike all FAing into first but yah... if you guys had FAd all set I wouldnt be surprised to see someone kill it :P

Detmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 17:11:17

Meh

Its -

a -

TEAM -

game.

You wanted to do just what you accuse Llaar of doing but it is fine for PDM?

I dislike all FAing into first but yah... if you guys had FAd all set I wouldnt be surprised to see someone kill it :P

The difference is voluntarily versus compelled.

locket Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 21:02:38

And yet they still have a choice and it has the same end result even if they didn't.

anitasanchez

Feb 10th 2013, 23:35:34

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by Pang:

least im consistent:-p

consistently retarded

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 16:04:42

Originally posted by Chump:
personally I don't want to see other countries in game news, spy ops done, or any of that.

there needs to be some sort of mystery in the game or we might as well all quit and go play online checkers.

^ THIS!!!!

WHY DO SO MANY WANT TO REDUCE A GAME THAT SHOULD INVOLVE INTRIGUE, DIPLOMACY, BETRAYAL, HURT FEELINGS, AND THE RESULTANT WARS AND EPIC AT THREADS INTO A COMPETITION OF WHO HAS DEVISED THE BETTER SPREADSHEET? THAT GAME ALREADY EXISTS; IT'S CALLED "GO GET A JOB MANAGING MUTUAL FUNDS!"

MAYBE WE SHOULD ADD AN OPTION FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO USE YOUR TURNS FOR YOU TO ENSURE THAT YOU USE THEM IN THE APPROVED FASHION!

HA!
BILL

JamesBond007 Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 16:35:21

Bonus post

ZIP Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 17:05:58

this thread will go 4-5 pages i'm sure

is it cheating - no

don't like it war - simple.

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2013, 21:11:16

shocking that an RD member might have this opinion

dont worry you can still hide your country info and not have it revealed
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr.Silver

Feb 11th 2013, 21:15:24

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

shocking that an RD member might have this opinion

dont worry you can still hide your country info and not have it revealed

*gasp* it's just it's boring. I have absolutely no interest in seeing what everyone else has done. The more open things are the less fun the game is.

The game became extremely less fun after Danzig and Wufbam posted a bunch of strats that 7th, Dal, me, and others had been chatting about. That was almost 15 years ago now.. and the more things become transparent and open the less and less fun this game becomes.

Next step is to view turn by turn what every country has done. If that happens I'm quiting and will just play checkers :)

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 21:34:57

I agree it is stupid to let this information to be seen, however I do find this to be quite entertaining.

I've been accused of receiving aid, running multies, buyouts, etc.. all kinds of crap when I won 1a 3 out of 4 times, and the reality is all I did was send aid OUT. I find it funny that someone was "caught" receiving aid and their is a post about it.

But, who cares? Ingle never claimed to not receive FA like he said.

There has always been a level of mystery to this game, and there needs to be. That's what keeps people coming back. Remove the mystery from this game and its going to become like playing tic tac toe.

If you have a problem with people being FAed, go fight them. Asking the mods/coders to show every move in post set news will completely destroy the history/mystery behind many aspects of this game.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2013, 22:06:27

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
I agree it is stupid to let this information to be seen, however I do find this to be quite entertaining.

I've been accused of receiving aid, running multies, buyouts, etc.. all kinds of crap when I won 1a 3 out of 4 times, and the reality is all I did was send aid OUT. I find it funny that someone was "caught" receiving aid and their is a post about it.

There has always been a level of mystery to this game, and there needs to be. That's what keeps people coming back. Remove the mystery from this game and its going to become like playing tic tac toe.

If you have a problem with people being FAed, go fight them. Asking the mods/coders to show every move in post set news will completely destroy the history/mystery behind many aspects of this game.
remember that time you claimed to never have cheated or even been accused of cheating? like a few days before it was revealed you'd been deleted 5 times? just thought I should mention that since you're doing the "I've never been FAed" line.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 22:13:51

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:

remember that time you claimed to never have cheated or even been accused of cheating? like a few days before it was revealed you'd been deleted 5 times? just thought I should mention that since you're doing the "I've never been FAed" line.

Well I have never been FAed in 1a, nor have I cheated in 1a, or even considered cheating in 1a.

I was also using an alias to mess with people, and I said I never cheated on another alias. Regardless, I'm not so sure my "cheating" in express ever broke a written rule. However, I admit to cheating in express and I don't really care how people feel about it since it doesn't affect my play in 1a.

Regardless, outside of one off statements saying I was aided / ran multies / was the beneficiary of buyouts, I don't think I have ever seen even a piece of bad evidence that I have ever been involved with any of that in 1a.

RD has never attempted to aid anyone to first in recent history (~ 1 year) since I've been back playing. There has been talk of it but it's never happened. Regardless, even if it has, its allowed and theres nothing wrong with it similarly to how ingle was aided to first here.

But it makes me wonder if the other scores put up by LaF countries were aided or not. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter to me or my alliance because we don't care about that. If there's people that do care they can do so my pushing the "attack again" button.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2013, 23:45:49

I kind of agree with silver here... whats the point of posting everything like that?