Verified:

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:16:00

I don't care if the whole server disagrees with me.

I'm not going to stand for getting retaliated 24 hours after I hit you. Sorry, but 24 hours is the limit for me. If you don't retal within that window, I guess we go to war. You can turn me into a parking lot.. that's fine. But, I won't stand for it.

Vic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:33:40

dude you are a loser. and you also dropped land. that's the scumiest thing i've ever seen.

Vic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:35:10

and fortunately for me, i'll be within 24 hours.
well actually fortunately for you.

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:37:39

I Orion (#121) retalled you after 15 hours dittie so stop spying me then lolz
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:41:43

sorry.. i noticed after i spied u :P

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:43:02

im a little steamy... i played this all wrong but i was just testing it. NX07 is going to get hit by me...

he deserves it anyways since he did a KR on me two or three sets ago... which apparently is illegal. yet nobody cared or reported it

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:44:51

dittie, im going to retal you, but not only that.. im going to pump my mil strat and extra 10% just because of this message

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:45:04

i dropped 2m turrets to buy weapons and PLANNED on being at my computer to use my turns to replenish the turrets and have 140% weapons. but nooooooo... i had to get a call and had to take a retal with 25% less d.

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:46:10

good for you smlandau84.

and if its over 24 hours ill be sure to suicide ya in the future if i find out what country you run.

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:55:56

Id love to be suicided, thats why I play :)

I love it when people attempt to use fear by giving someone what they want.

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 19:12:09

I'm not attempting to scare you. I'm just saying, I don't agree with being able to retal 'anytime in the set'. It's kind of bs. I think giving 24 hours is generous to be honest. But, 24 hrs seems reasonable. an entire set is a little out of line.

dittie

Feb 2nd 2013, 19:12:54

id be a lot happier if u guys agreed with the 24 hr retal policy, and helped enforce it...

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 19:18:29

If you dont want to be retaliated, dont land grab.

The reason your country sucks is because you suck

blid

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2013, 20:14:37

Originally posted by dittie:
I don't care if the whole server disagrees with me.

I'm not going to stand for getting retaliated 24 hours after I hit you. Sorry, but 24 hours is the limit for me. If you don't retal within that window, I guess we go to war. You can turn me into a parking lot.. that's fine. But, I won't stand for it.
I agree. when a retal gets well over 24 hours later, on express server obviously, it is worth a war/ROR (probably the same thing).

Edited By: blid on Feb 2nd 2013, 20:16:44
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2013, 20:22:21

i let myself go a little over 24 hours sometimes when the other guy is taking like every single turn and i have like 360 turns on hand, cuz i dont want to not get to take my retal just cuz the guy spams all his turns. but even then i try not to take too long.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 21:22:27

It's just like every other solo server, if you don't want to be grabbed and can't defend yourself later, don't pick targets that can retal you, or don't grab at all.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:17:14

It's when I DON'T play that all the fun happens...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:30:39

I see dittie continues "making friends" :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:37:29

Oh wow dittie just got retaled again!! No one respect his express retal policy :(

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:38:22

wth is vic doing tho lol
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:51:04

Originally posted by smlandau84:
It's just like every other solo server, if you don't want to be grabbed and can't defend yourself later, don't pick targets that can retal you, or don't grab at all.
Or if you don't accept a certain type of retal feel free to hit back and have a war. That's another option.

Vic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 0:00:10

two blind sends oh well i will own dittie next time :p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2013, 0:01:13

nOObish move, Vic :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 0:12:36

hehe just wait until next set.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 0:22:06

Originally posted by Vic:
dude you are a loser. and you also dropped land. that's the scumiest thing i've ever seen.

Vic you lie! I am certain it was not the scumiest thing you ever saw. Come on, tell us the worst. True, it was bad but i know you have seen worse.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 0:23:01

Also, i will confirm dittie is a loser.
I shall fear no retals,

Vic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 0:28:58

lol once in puerto rico i saw a transvestite in a hot pink leather skirt, passed out in a gutter, with heroin markings all up and down its arms.

it was terrifying and totally scummy
and at the time, i was young - it was the first tranny i ever did see

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 1:07:44

You dont want to get retalled.. like seth said, dont LG targets that will retal.

Go shuv ur 24 hrs policy up ur $#@%

and threats dont fly in this game. :)

i havent decided wut i am gonna do.

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 1:20:50

Please.

There is no possible way to lg and hold every retal.

I don't have time to talk to followers. well, I do have time, I just don't want to waste it.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2013, 1:22:28

Please.

This is true. But some people still grab dumber than others. And some retals are easier to accept than others.

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 1:25:07

http://www.eestats.com/express/country/80

Viva doesnt seem to have a problem with it

blid

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2013, 1:47:29

He does... I could have retaled him but decided not to because it was about 36 hours later and cuz he only got like 80 land from me and cuz my set wasn't good enough to justify messing someone else up.

But yeah, I say all the stuff I've been saying as a person who also doesn't get retaled often. What, one guy got me early last round and that was it. But I've had sets where guys retal just to be asses, like my fascist set, some casher sold all his tech and all his turrets just to retal me with like 4 hours left. Basically turning his own country inside-out and sacrificing his own finish to make a 60 hour old retal. It happens and sometimes it's cool (like the guy who retaled me last set) and sometimes it's douchey.

Edited By: blid on Feb 3rd 2013, 1:50:49
See Original Post

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 2:00:08

i agree blid.. some guys are just plain out to get you. Cant help it. any amount of defence cant save you here, unless ppl learn to play wisely.

However, in this case.. he knew it was coming when he took that hit.

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 4:05:42

No. In this case it's people out to get me. Up until recently I held the highest defense and weapons tech ratio in the game. #80 has been fortunate in two ways, one, he has a better 2nd d ally than i do, and 2, every time he was hit, he either got to recall his turrets back or IIIIIIIIIIII ended up producing(by luck) 2m turrets to help his d.

while on the other hand, ive gotten unlucky and have been hit right as i failed a lg(which dropped my readiness to 80) and multiple times while i had gotten a call and had to go, and didnt get to recall my turrets once spied.

fact is. ppl are kind of out for me to. they'd rather retal me than ppl who have farmed them multiple times. even though it requires 5x more jets to do so.

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 4:10:32

You were an easy break for me at least dittie, I could have bought a couple million more jets without problem. It's poor target selection more than anything else.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 4:11:18

No. In this case it's people out to get me. Up until recently I held the highest defense and weapons tech ratio in the game. #80 has been fortunate in two ways, one, he has a better 2nd d ally than i do, and 2, every time he was hit, he either got to recall his turrets back or IIIIIIIIIIII ended up producing(by luck) 2m turrets to help his d.

while on the other hand, ive gotten unlucky and have been hit right as i failed a lg(which dropped my readiness to 80) and multiple times while i had gotten a call and had to go, and didnt get to recall my turrets once spied.

fact is. ppl are kind of out for me to. they'd rather retal me than ppl who have farmed them multiple times. even though it requires 5x more jets to do so.

Wtf are you talking about? I left 3 million jets at home when I retaliated you. You were an easy break.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 4:34:11

Didnt there used to be a rule about not telling info on another country? If so talking about 80s deff allis is wrong.
I shall fear no retals,

Rockman Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 4:48:00

Please.

I don't have time to talk to followers. well, I do have time, I just don't want to waste it.

Yes, there is. It's not that hard to LG and not get retalled. You just have to avoid countries that look properly built, and you have to actually be a good player yourself.

If you're a newb who can't tell the difference between a country run by a good player and a country run by a bad player, and you lack the ability to develop a strong economy which can sustain a solid defense, then you are correct, you can't LG and avoid retals. But that's your own incompetence holding you back. Don't assume that everyone else is as incompetent as you.

h2orich Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 4:51:51

omg DH is back!

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:35:24

@smlandau84- Obviously, your grasp of the english language hinders your ability to comprehend the phrase,
up until recently'. It's okay. You may be a 'good earth player' but you suck at everything else.

@Deerhunter- Used to be a rule? It used to be okay to own a slave. You and smlandau84 should get together. There is nothing wrong with saying #80 has good def allies.

@Rockman- You sir, are just stupid. In a server that gives 4 turns every minute, there is NO WAY to LG people without the risk of a successful retaliation. Anybody can drop their stock and retal you. The point is, it isn't really worth it, or necessary. Unless, you are just plain out to ruin somebody's chances at winning. Please explain how it's worth it to buy up 6-7 million jets to retal somebody that took 200 acres off you? It isn't.

It's HILARIOUS how I'm such a total fluffing newb, but everybody messages me the entire time leading up to yesterday. Who is this? Is this so-n-so? I've been watching you.. You aren't a nobody...

Ya. You aren't just a complete moronic bigot who jumps on the back of others because he wants to fit in. Go to beeg and see your first vagina, scrub.

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:38:44

Dittie,

You get beat up every round on every server and laughed at and made fun of on the forums for it. Maybe its you, not everyone else that's retarded :)

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:43:56

I haven't claimed to be a great player at this game.

But, I do make hundreds of thousands of dollars in real life.

Ya. I just pulled that card out.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:46:33

@Rockman- You sir, are just stupid. In a server that gives 4 turns every minute, there is NO WAY to LG people without the risk of a successful retaliation. Anybody can drop their stock and retal you. The point is, it isn't really worth it, or necessary. Unless, you are just plain out to ruin somebody's chances at winning. Please explain how it's worth it to buy up 6-7 million jets to retal somebody that took 200 acres off you? It isn't.

Then don't hit countries that are run by players who can stockpile enough to hit you. You don't need to attack every player you spy on. If you spy on a country, and their buildings layout, techs, and turns used tell you that they are a risk to retal, you simply move on and find another target. It's not that hard to only attack people who won't be able to retal you. You just need to develop some self control.

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:48:39

Originally posted by Rockman:

Then don't hit countries that are run by players who can stockpile enough to hit you. You don't need to attack every player you spy on. If you spy on a country, and their buildings layout, techs, and turns used tell you that they are a risk to retal, you simply move on and find another target. It's not that hard to only attack people who won't be able to retal you. You just need to develop some self control.

I'd agree with you, if 90% of the people in express weren't experienced players.
So, basically I shouldn't lg any techers, cashers, or farmers.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:54:52

I'd agree with you, if 90% of the people in express weren't experienced players.

Last set in Express there were 155 countries. Rank 50 was 6.3 million networth. Rank 75 was 3.7 million networth. Rank 100 was 2.5 million networth.

You can definitely find enough targets among the people who don't finish top 50 to get all the land you need. I grew bigger than anyone else did on Express the only time I played, and it took me just 50 attacks on 50 different countries.

You just need to learn to hit the people who aren't going to finish top 50. There's plenty of them - about 100, in fact. And if your goal is 20k acres, not 40k acres, then you should have no difficulty at all finding enough targets who cannot retal you.

AzNiZe Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:54:58

fluff you all ok im kinda drunk but fluff you all

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 5:59:33

Last set in Express there were 155 countries. Rank 50 was 6.3 million networth. Rank 75 was 3.7 million networth. Rank 100 was 2.5 million networth.

You can definitely find enough targets among the people who don't finish top 50 to get all the land you need. I grew bigger than anyone else did on Express the only time I played, and it took me just 50 attacks on 50 different countries.

You just need to learn to hit the people who aren't going to finish top 50. There's plenty of them - about 100, in fact. And if your goal is 20k acres, not 40k acres, then you should have no difficulty at all finding enough targets who cannot retal you.

Okay. Constructive responses are welcomed. Thanks for the advice.

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 6:02:21

60% of those countries are multies run through proxies by smlandau84 or one of his goon friends. They continue with the countries that are the most optimal and suicide with the rest.

smlandau84 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 6:08:50

You got me. Except not 60%, just 10 countries. I run 10 multies every set.

dittie

Feb 3rd 2013, 6:15:06

10 for you and each of your goon friends. Counting the people that 'hate' me, that's about 20 people. I'll guess and say half of those people know you and half of those people are your friends. So, 5 more people running 10 each... you guys have 60 countries in your back pockets.