llaar Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 7:20:54

To: Red X
Subject: RE: RE: hello again
Date: Jan 24th, 04:48
Message Body:
well lets pact up and avoid this, i certainly dont want any issues with ya bro

sorry that happened

as a show of good faith i'll close out the retal for the guy that topfed me (Churchill will still be drunk (#259)) and consider it closed even though i didnt even get 50% land back

ok?

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Date: Jan 23rd, 15:22
i told my guy to get his land back, I wont lie I am become more and more annoyed it seems you guys always do this to us late in the set when our stock is at home.

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Date: Jan 23rd, 04:37
ah kk no worries thats fine.

saw your message in NA site, so sure just set you guys to DNH.

===========
===========

NA -> Members Board -> TIE is on DNH
Jan 23, 2013 4:18 AM
don't hit them anymore [message truncated]

then:

24 hours later:

Member 1:
Jan 24, 2013 5:47 AM
WTF is this ???
1.9 hours ago
Beez Goze Buzz (#174) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 20976 enemy spies.
Member 2:
Jan 24, 2013 7:10 AM
43.8 mins ago Washingtonwasa hemphead (#570) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 16582 enemy spies.
Member 1:
Jan 24, 2013 7:12 AM
Would they be destroying our missiles in preperation for a fs.......
Member 3:
Jan 24, 2013 1:43 PM
Looks like it. They've been destroying my missiles too...
Member 4:
Jan 24, 2013 11:44 PM
20.1 hours ago
Beez Goze Buzz (#174) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 16530 enemy spies.

so we DNH each other, and then you sabotage my missiles, and my members missiles, and then topfeed me for 20k acres with 9 days left in the set, after I'd already relinquished land in y'alls favor...

jeez. pretty screwed up fellas. :(

Edited By: llaar on Jan 25th 2013, 7:35:34
See Original Post

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 7:58:39

I didnt see anyone ask..nor do i see reds messages...or am i missing it ...
The Death Knights

XI

DFA Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 8:15:06

Im no FA, but you havent put the initial top feed by your guy on here by #268, probably best you include all details when telling a story imo

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 25th 2013, 8:51:41

Why in the world does this concern the rest of us out there...can't you work out FA matters out without an AT crowd?
No offense llaar....but ...*yawn*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 9:06:51

i BELIEVE llaar is stating why he decided to take 80,000 acres off TIE's hands.

but by all means mistress galleri, preach on!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 25th 2013, 10:45:00

Ok, I guess the old red will come back out and play.
It's funny how you do this with out even waiting for me to get on.
Plus you post only a part of our msg you left out where.
You TFed us. Your tag does this to us every set we net, but
not anymore.

Don't bother contacting me for FA again, you will have better luck with crag

---------
Sent from my iPhone
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

synoder Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 11:52:13

what's this, llaar being a douchebag? i can't believe he would do this!!!

/end sarcasm

Aimless Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 13:26:10

go llaar! :P

vintage'

Jan 25th 2013, 13:47:49

And folks wonder why there are so few people left in the game.

LATC Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 14:43:10

1. No one asked, no one cares about NA dude. You're an insignificant 10 member alliance that thinks they're all that, so you act like douches and topfeed ppl.

2. Two resets ago YOUR (personally) topfed 4 guys for no reason with only a few days left, I didn't see you try to make up for that. http://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/366/1050

3. This reset your boy PaoLo topfeeds a bunch of guys to steal stock. Red tried to contact you to discuss the matter, you blew him off. I retal'ed to get L:L and your boy decides to topfeed me again. Once again, no response from you to work things out.

4. The only time you contacted Red to work things out was when you got hit. Congrats, you are officially the most selfish leader of an alliance ever.

Get your head out of your @$$, if you're going to post about a matter publically tell the whole story. You deserve what you got, you farming us back, not a smart thing to do.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

LATC Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 14:56:51

And tell the truth llaar, what were you planning to do with those 18m jets? You only had 2m turrets, what were you going to do, TF random ppl like you did last time?

Trife Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 15:17:08

dejaaa vuuuuu

llaar does this fluff every single reset

he'll only try it on alliances who are netting and thus unlikely to hit NA after they pull this crap

just kill llaar's country. he'll then come to the boards and make another thread just like this 'omg wai did u do that?111!'

Trife Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 15:20:17

lol just saw llaar's little farming spree

just kill llaar's country whenever the first FA issue comes up. much easier.

archaic Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 15:37:06

See Trife, you and I CAN agree on some things.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 25th 2013, 15:38:31

Originally posted by Trife:
lol just saw llaar's little farming spree

just kill llaar's country whenever the first FA issue comes up. much easier.

sounds like a plan

Trife Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 16:21:37

Originally posted by archaic:
See Trife, you and I CAN agree on some things.

i'm not a complete asshat :)

llaar Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 16:35:32

Originally posted by LATC:
And tell the truth llaar, what were you planning to do with those 18m jets? You only had 2m turrets, what were you going to do, TF random ppl like you did last time?

I've been grabbed every few days this reset

I was hit by a 30 mill NW country in TIE 5 days ago, i had to buy up that many jets to retal it

thats why i was jet heavy, and the country that hit me before that was high defense so i was already at 10 or 12 mill jets before then as well just for retalling

you bring this up:
2. Two resets ago YOUR (personally) topfed 4 guys for no reason with only a few days left, I didn't see you try to make up for that. http://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/366/1050

The reason i was still grabbing is because people were still grabbing me. if people grab me all set long and I'm unable to stock, then I'm going to keep grabbing too. i'm not complaining just saying the way it is. it is a game, grabbing can be fun, so since some people never stop grabbing then i haven't been stopping either. why should there be a point when you stop interacting with other players? that is sort of silly to just hold on and do nothing for a couple weeks, seems a big waste of time. i think stocking in general could be nerfed, and force this game to be more interactive

thanks for reminding me about that other set btw, I still have not received reps for the suiciding of my country over a 3k acre land grab. that was pretty ridiculous on TIE's part

llaar Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 16:42:36

and if you notice how i hit, i did hit a PDM country, i made sure i hit someone that could get back the same land that i took from them. that is not topfeeding, that is landtrading

if you want a definition of topfeeding look at what your countries did to me.

with Land:Land policies doesn't it make the term 'topfeed' a moot point anyway since you can just retal for your land back anyway?

you're going to farm off a third of my land with a week and a half left in the set and jump to 50 million NW and expect no backlash?

you posted on your forums to have this done to me on purpose

"Jan 23, 2013 1:04 AM
Don't waste turns. Azn is going to farm him then jump. I have gave Azn a D allie so it will be a crazy break from them if they try something. Also next set NA has just lost the right to retal and will be set to farm. I am done dealing with them."

I learned of this BEFORE i did any farming

so you purposely try to annoy me by farming and jumping, and claim you're going to farm my alliance next set

all because 1 member made a grab and RoR, and in return i put you guys on DNH, and ended a retal i was owed on you guys, making you guys up on land? I did try to smooth this out, you guys are trying to bully a smaller clan. and you disarmed all our missiles. way to go people.

so i say f.uck you to your netters. don't f.uck with me and this wouldn't happen

Bee Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 17:01:57

Thanks llaar, I had suspected there was a mole, glad whoever it was took the bait home, it's too bad even with this info you weren't smart enough to do anything about it. You also just gave up your biggest advantage by confirming you have a mole in TIE. Don't worry though, I'll flush him out.

Trife Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 17:08:43

stay classy, llaar

TIE, i'm only a restart but wouldn't mind offering my turns up to help kill llaar. you know where to find me

LATC Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 17:20:47

Oh don't give me that crap llaar, as I learned in primary last set, its not just the land you take.. the extra land late in a reset doesn't benefit your NW.. meanwhile the guy getting hit has lost income, military, stock, cash to buy up jets, extra expenses, turns to retal, turns/cash to rebuild. Land is only a small piece of the puzzle when you grab someone. But it's clear you don't hit late in the set to benefit yourself so much as to harm others.

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 18:36:21

this is Paolo's fault

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2013, 18:46:57

Llaar buddy im going to ass rape you. Dont hit LaF.

LATC Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 18:48:51

It sure is grimjoww.

"if people grab me all set long and I'm unable to stock, then I'm going to keep grabbing too."

I just checked, as an alliance TIE hit memberes of NA 3x the ENTIRE RESET, and were all easily retalable.. doesn't really go with your statement. And then PaoLo TF's/stock grabs, and then RoR.. all while you (llaar) sat on your hands and blew off our FA.. so please don't play the victim card here, you got what you deserved.

synoder Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 18:50:16

nah, he will get what he deserves when his tag is killed off every set until they disband.

DFA Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 18:50:36

Its the others who play in NA I feel sorry for, they have a leader who doesnt think of their long, difficult set in a 10 man alliance, he simply thinks of himself.

If I were in NA, I'd just pack up, the tag will be worthless.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 19:21:14

Oh don't give me that crap llaar, as I learned in primary last set, its not just the land you take.. the extra land late in a reset doesn't benefit your NW.. meanwhile the guy getting hit has lost income, military, stock, cash to buy up jets, extra expenses, turns to retal, turns/cash to rebuild. Land is only a small piece of the puzzle when you grab someone. But it's clear you don't hit late in the set to benefit yourself so much as to harm others.

more land late into the set = less time needed to destock assuming private market. just saying it can be worth it.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 19:29:49

i blame Paolo jaja

LATC Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 19:30:51

Good call ZIP.. although llaar did also say:

"if people grab me all set long and I'm unable to stock, then I'm going to keep grabbing too."

So I presume he doesn't have stock, so doesn't actually need to destock.

LATC Game profile

Jan 25th 2013, 20:03:51

Tsk tsk tsk..

Jan 25/13 1:40:39 PM SS oh Why Do I Play This Game (#144) (xNAx) xin kicks puppies (#293) (LaF) 2157 A (+1796 A)

LaF, looks like NA is challenging you guys with this hit. Laf guy had 8x his land, if that isn't a top feed then I don't know what is.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 26th 2013, 0:34:49

TIE stay off this thread, no need to feed the llaar.

postman Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 3:05:52

/me pulls on thread and watches it unravel

Taveren Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 4:01:25

Why are you appealing to the court of public opinion?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Peanut Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 9:30:13

good read lol

Nekked Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 15:13:14

spends 1.5bill for jets

133tz Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 8:52:55

WARRRR
I am an EE noob.

locket Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 9:16:06

1. No one asked, no one cares about NA dude. You're an insignificant 10 member alliance that thinks they're all that, so you act like douches and topfeed ppl.

3. This reset your boy PaoLo topfeeds a bunch of guys to steal stock. Red tried to contact you to discuss the matter, you blew him off. I retal'ed to get L:L and your boy decides to topfeed me again. Once again, no response from you to work things out.

4. The only time you contacted Red to work things out was when you got hit. Congrats, you are officially the most selfish leader of an alliance ever.

Get your head out of your @$$, if you're going to post about a matter publically tell the whole story. You deserve what you got, you farming us back, not a smart thing to do.

thanks for speaking for me retard. I care!

Darakna Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 12:32:50

TIE put this tard in a shallow grave, go hard boys.

echlori Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 12:52:22

lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 22:12:44

TIE still hasnt killed him, even with DKs help

pathetic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford