Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 13:49:07

http://www.youtube.com/...ch?NR=1&v=xiiUSA4zuNw

It's interesting to see what our youth are thinking and saying about events like these.

Monex Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 2:16:02

Good dudes, hood dudes like like guns, like no one will ever die ever like, the government should watch you like really like. Get rid of guns like move to Canada, congress is like mean batman, Guns are like Slaves war like yea.

On a serious note I honestly thought it was a disgusting joke about the shootings but forced myself to keep watching because I couldn’t believe someone would make a parody of such a tragic event. God help America if that is the next generation of Americans. 17th in the developed world for education my ass someone is cooking the books. Great video on why government ran programs do not work and a good selling point for privatizing education.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Dissidenticn

Jan 23rd 2013, 2:31:14

bonus

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 3:33:24

BONUS

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 3:36:09

are we supposed to care what a bunch of suburban kids who have never seen a real gun think?

i think its pretty sad how brainwashed kids are these days that they think everyone should be punished because of a few bad apples. i bet if you told them smartphones would be banned because too many kids get killed/ kill people in car accidents while texting they would have a conniption fit.
Your mother is a nice woman

Buch Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 3:46:07

Good point pain way more people are killed in accidents like that then by guns mabe they should pass better speeding / drunk driving laws too like not make cars that go faster then 55 for anyone other then gov. Or take you license for good for a dui

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2013, 4:03:07

OMG, teens that have opinions!!!!

Like, this is crazy, like! What if, like, the Government banned mall crawling, like, it would be the worst day ever.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

tellarion Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 7:50:51

And yet the teens seem more reasonable about it than any of you adults do..interesting...

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 8:33:48

Originally posted by tellarion:
And yet the teens seem more reasonable about it than any of you adults do..interesting...

I love that people have an opinion and they fluff on them for being teens. They were acting reasonably and had decent logic. More than some people around here have.