Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 10th 2013, 5:32:02

Quit leaving 1 point of tech on the market. Just buy it all.
Your base is mine!

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2013, 11:25:05

yeah, what's up with that fluffy shiet?

Marshal Game profile

Jan 10th 2013, 11:29:10

can't afford to buy it. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2013, 11:51:52

lol

I don't know what to do with my cash anymore...

..guess I might have to start stocking after all... *boooo*

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 10th 2013, 14:24:47

Only thing i could see of value of leving one techpoint would if you yourself needed that tech but didnt want prices to rise so you buy it out at current price leaving one pointhoping that whoever is about to put tech on market sees current price and doesnt bother changing it..idk..just kinda the only thing i could think of of why ppl do it other then to be an ass
The Death Knights

XI

AndrewMose Game profile

Jan 10th 2013, 15:18:02

Originally posted by bstrong86:
whoever is about to put tech on market sees current price and doesnt bother changing it.

That is the thought process. As a techer I despise the practice and I only hope that someone buys that 1 pt before anyone sells again. Too many people are too lazy to check what the average prices have been.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 10th 2013, 17:02:11

i do it all the time :P

and tbh i do it cause it think it looks kewl.
depends on the prices - i will throw away a couple hund mill to "line it up" but the prices have to bo right, and end set when they are lower is also a better chance to see it.

once i had them all 1, but "1"
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2013, 22:12:46

lol
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jan 11th 2013, 0:19:35

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Only thing i could see of value of leving one techpoint would if you yourself needed that tech but didnt want prices to rise so you buy it out at current price leaving one pointhoping that whoever is about to put tech on market sees current price and doesnt bother changing it..idk..just kinda the only thing i could think of of why ppl do it other then to be an ass

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Dingggggg!
; P
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2013, 15:35:09

it may annoy the heck out of me but it does have strategic value so no complaints here. i usually buy it to clear it.

RonnC Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 14:58:56

1 makes the price drop. some peeps price where its at currently, never looking at how many is for sale.

Darakna Game profile

Jan 14th 2013, 6:20:48

it would take you mere seconds to buy that one point. Yet you decided to make a post about it?

Desperado Game profile

Jan 16th 2013, 6:56:23

thats when you just do that auto buy thing if it's still around, and just buy up to the amount you want lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

pollex

Jan 17th 2013, 6:44:59

orrrrr someone could also just not have enough cash to buy that last tech point

but the first explanation is like 99.9% of the cause
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member