Verified:

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:26:45

1v1 me and you. I'm tired of seeing you picking on Dragon. We'll let a neutral party control the tag to see nobody gets fa'ed or any form of outside help.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:32:07

i have been picking on dragon for 1 day and because he suicided "my" clan

im already 1v1ing someone so get in line. i have no clue who you are. stop using an alias. im pretty sure i would destroy you anyways seeing as i have never heard of you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:36:22

Next Set. Let a neutral party come forward. Don't let your balls shrink and succumb to cheating rd scum.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:41:56

you think im RD?

you are amazing. tell me more about myself
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:45:55

if you dress like fluff, smell like fluff, you are fluff bra.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:46:47

you are going to have to do better than that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Buch Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:48:38

Yay!!!!!!

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:49:09

Originally posted by mrford:
you are going to have to do better than that.

that's all you are worth, sorry :)

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:50:59

i have no idea who you are, and you clearly have no idea who i am. so whats the point in me beating you down? you are going to have to give me more motivation than "omfg you argued with dragon for 30 min today and i dont like it!!!!!!!111one111!!!"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Stevano Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:51:55

hahaha

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 3:59:21

Ah, I smell fear bro :) and when you are scared you find the lamest excuse not to accept a challenge. One of the most overused excuses is that you don't find me worthy of your GREATNESS.

I'm calling you out and if I'm not in your league then you should crush me fast. Fear, I love what it brings out of people :) Accept or forever be known that I, Aimless, made you shake in your chair :)

Accept the challenge because it is a challenge. That itself is enough of a reason for you to accept.

or

JUST SHUT THE EFF UP ON FFAT

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:02:26

well, ill bite

i dont know how active ill be next set, and i dont give in to fighting people that hide behind aliases.

ill make you a deal. you tell everyone who you really are, and ill let you have the FS in a 1v1.

who made you the FFAT police? ive only been back for like 2 weeks after a year absence. get over it, i like to post and dont give a fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:10:10

Are we not all behind aliases? Was this your god given name? Was this your mother given name?

16 vs 16. Same Time FS. Somebody from TKO or Pan can police the tag. We tag from day 1. I will let you decide how early or late you want to start the war. No outside help whatsoever, in, out, or any form of assistance from a third party other than you, mrford, and I, Aimless.

I've known Dragon a LONG LONG time back since the old days. I am not the FFAT police but I will stand up for an old friend when I see them being ridiculed, bullied, and harassed personally as I seen you do to him.

I don't want to discourage you from posting but at the same time it shouldn't be at the expense of Dragon. There's a fine line between fun trashtalking and blatant disrespect and you sir have crossed it.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:11:17

my god given name is M. R. Ford

you are not worth my time as long as you hide behind an alias. if i have nothing to do next set if i even play, and you feel the need to come clean, then we shall talk. take that for what it is. i could care less if you think i am scared of you. most people here know that is not the case. i am fine with that.

dragon knows what he did, and he continues to do stupid fluff. let him fight his own battles.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 8th 2013, 4:13:41
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:17:57

I'm not giving you my name that is on my birth certificate bro so I will just take this as your submission of defeat

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:19:40

cant tell if tarded.....or serious

no one wants your real name, just the nick you have used when playing this game, because "Aimless" is not it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:21:21

also, i want to rewind here. did you really read that other thread? Dragon was constantly calling me an idiot, while i was commenting on his in game actions. if anything he was attacking me personally by challenging my inteligence every post. what is your deal? are you tinysub?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:28:04

lol, i just stepped back ald looked at the big picture.

It is my first set back in 10 months, and its ben kinda fun. Dragon does something he usually does, every set. me and dragon argue about a few things, and fluff is fine.

this Aimless guy rolls in here under an alias and challenges me to a 1v1 on dragon's behalf, that i agree to if he reveals his real nick, but he refuses to so i am admitting defeat, even though i conceded the FS if he does so.

am i getting trolled? if so bravo, well played. thanks for the entertainment and the post count boost
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:28:14

Ah, well I was always known Aimless. I rarely post and when I do I like to think it is for a worthy cause but other than that I just chill. I came back for a set to play last set in ESD and that's all.

I'm sure I didn't know everybody that played in Homer, USIMP, NHDP, or BOD.

Hell, I was in NHDP for a while with bai and didn't know Donny was there as well( I saw that he was NHDP in Thorndike's thread).

Point proven, move along already.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:28:15

quad post because i can
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 4:30:13

to funny
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:30:18

you ruined my quad post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:30:28

btw, who remembers Azn's picture with his fingernails painted! or Sphexi and his cyber girlfriend!(forgot her name) and/or Rats threatening Angel of Dol and I think even calling Mehul trolling him?(not completely sure about this)

gambit Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:30:34

go new guy!

suck it ford!

:P
Natural Born Killer

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:31:31

or Gambit and his old clan xGODx? or was it somebody else who started with a G?

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:32:01

anyone that has been here for a long time can harp on the past. Nightshade does it all the time and she has gone by 37 nicks. you arnt proving anything imo

i will murder your sheep gambit. murder them dead
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 4:32:34

That was me when i was known as |Gambit this other guy is an inposter
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Aimless Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:36:15

Me harping about the past wasn't the evidence as to why you don't know me..... /facepalm

It is the fact that it is not necessary for you to have heard about me to make this name a fake alias

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:37:26

it is an alias. why wont you come clean! the game is almost over and i am growing bored of this. say something silly that i can argue
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:37:42

aimless... nope, wasnt me

ford... go ahead, i will heat them back up in the microwave :)

and nothing demon ever posts can be trusted because he is canadian :P
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:39:41

im talking about sheep, not cantaloupe you kinky bastid
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:50:59

warm cantaloupe? ewwww
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 4:51:52

i think you missed the point of a warm cantaloupe
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 5:04:02

hmmm... still ewwww :P
Natural Born Killer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 6:15:10

*grabs a bag of popcorn*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

WarTime

Jan 8th 2013, 7:31:45

5 Mods in same tag. Seems you should know and be able to name all of them aimless.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 8:00:38

hmmm... how is CC being police in this war unfair? have we stepped across the lines?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 8:06:59

^ as he said

i don't give a crap if someone is / is not RD on another server - this is FFA, bloody drama queens

M. R. Ford is his name

the fact i don't say much of business on boards does not mean that i'm not about
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 8th 2013, 11:13:03

don't bother asking TKO Aimless
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 11:46:50

i really still want to know who Aimless is and why he is holding Dragon's fluff for him because of a thread that i really wasn't even my full fluff of a self without reason in. I am baffled at this turn of events. i have a short list of names in my head though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Asing Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 11:48:50

1v1 me and you. I'm tired of seeing you picking on mrford. We'll let a neutral party control the tag to see nobody gets fa'ed or any form of outside help.

+bonus
SoL
CC

Stevano Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 15:57:12

^^^ hahahaha nice asing.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 16:17:52

sure, CC being neutral in not wanting to kill our members nor piss them off for killing a potentially worthy opponent in a 1:1 :)

<3 killers, all shades of them :)

ciumulut

Jan 8th 2013, 17:11:53

cc is a bullies tagged and come on guys please teach your people farming to the same country is act of war .....the same goes when someone farming your tagged too......the result should be the same..m'i right :)

Asing and akula.....please be more respect on small tagged in future....and i am bet your people should act the same as what dragon does ....keep it mind......FFA does not allowed farming....does your people still require time to learn on how FFA works :P

*sigh*

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 17:44:24

What the fluff did that guy just say?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 17:46:43

Originally posted by ciumulut:
cc is a bullies tagged and come on guys please teach your people farming to the same country is act of war .....the same goes when someone farming your tagged too......the result should be the same..m'i right :)

Asing and akula.....please be more respect on small tagged in future....and i am bet your people should act the same as what dragon does ....keep it mind......FFA does not allowed farming....does your people still require time to learn on how FFA works :P

*sigh*

i learned alot...
*cc is a bullies tagged.
*need to learn farming to the same country is act of war
*Asing and Akula are to be more respect on small tagged in future
*cc should act the same as what dragon does remembering ffa doesnt allowed farming
*cc people still require time to learn on how ffa works
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 18:15:38

perhsps our friend should read my reply again, i see no disrespect there, and i don't intend to make a habit of discussing anything policy-related on FFAT

i occasionally read what is said, so if theres a point to be made in this thread, make it soon

i am quite happy to discuss that CC police any 1:1 should we be asked, no strings attached

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 23:31:54

When did the looney bin close its doors and let the crazies out???? Lol!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 23:53:01

how would a place "closing its doors" be "letting people out"

poor choice of words although i get your point!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZIP Game profile

Jan 9th 2013, 2:14:47

Originally posted by mrford:
cant tell if tarded.....or serious

no one wants your real name, just the nick you have used when playing this game, because "Aimless" is not it

hellrush

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops