Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:47:43

I am what I am dude. I have my ideas about fidelity right or wrong.

I wouldn't knowingly screw over or talk fluff on an ally's member on another server. That's on me. Obviously, most people can compartmentalize trust. That's fine. All good.

I just don't roll that way.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:50:38

Truth is, I probably would have just let this go, but QM decided to make a issue of it. That's his prerogative.

I just think that is you have an FDP with someone, none of your members should be running their suck about any member of your FDP's clan on ANY server out of simple respect.

Obviously, that's not the case.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:52:44

you gotta keep servers separate at all times :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:54:46

I don't agree, Crip. How can you trust anyone from one server to another?

If someone is happy you get fluffed on one server, I certainly don't see the logic in them being in full support of you on another server.

That's a retarded notion.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:58:23

Dragon - just last set we were at each other's throats here and I backed your ass up on team.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:04:14

Yeah but you and me have history. I get what you're saying.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:08:57

And it don't matter. I took my stand. I won't back down off it.

If NBK wants to defend an idiot, that's their call. I would just say that if so,anyone pacted to them should question their loyalty.

No matter really. It's not like NBK is full of bad people. They are good people for the most part.

But they don't need to threaten me. I can delete my countries 10 minutes from now.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 24th 2012, 23:08:57

If you go by that dragon, I can't trust esd as you have a member/leader of imag and I'm sure zip could look at it the same way with me after what monster did.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:12:16

Originally posted by Warster:
If you go by that dragon, I can't trust esd as you have a member/leader of imag and I'm sure zip could look at it the same way with me after what monster did.

And who is this "member/leader of imag" you're talking about? You really don't think I'd allow FFA members to fluff over FFA allies if I KNEW they were double dealing fluffsuckers, do you?

Tell me who. If I have a clan full of disloyal pricks, please help me weed them out.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:14:16

Let me be clear. If ESD is allied to a clan in FFA, and I see AY ESD member talk fluff about an ally's member on a different server, that member is gone.

I take friendships seriously.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:14:46

Originally posted by Warster:

SO who do I need to boot, Warster?

PapaSmurf Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:16:23

I will admit my comment was in poor taste. You approved the 2:1, and I took that retal. I thought everything was done. But then I log in to find your guy message me, he doesn't care what you say and he hit me again.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 24th 2012, 23:17:04

As I said its alliance so it means nothing here.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 23:34:29

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
I will admit my comment was in poor taste. You approved the 2:1, and I took that retal. I thought everything was done. But then I log in to find your guy message me, he doesn't care what you say and he hit me again.

And all you had to do was contact me again and I would have made it right. Or kicked him from the team and told you and your boys to farm him.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I don't expect to get fluffed over and I don't expect one of MY people to fluff anyone over.

I would have killed Gogy myself if you would have done ANYTHING but say you were glad OG got killed and would have just contacted me in the first place about additional hits whether I like you or not.

Too bad that didn't happen. I'm not sticking up for some idiot here. I'm sticking up for the notion that even if I have utterly no use for you, since you are a member of an ALLY clan in FFA, I'll make SURE you're done right on any server out of respect for the relationship I have with your FFA clan.

None of that matters though, I guess.

Pain Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 0:03:48

so let me get this straight you expect everyone in your alliance to be friends with anyone in every alliance you are pacted to on one server to those same people on other servers, even if they are enemies on the other server?

im sorry but i would never play in an alliance that has such stupid rules as that.
Your mother is a nice woman

PapaSmurf Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 0:07:27

Well you were declared on, so there was no further contact or discussion required. And despite my poor comment, I displayed empathy for your position too.

I don't know where I have done all these bad things for you to hate me so much. But I will make an effort to not post on threads that you have already posted in.

Any future FA on Team, can be handled by Monex.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 0:09:30

Originally posted by Pain:
so let me get this straight you expect everyone in your alliance to be friends with anyone in every alliance you are pacted to on one server to those same people on other servers, even if they are enemies on the other server?

im sorry but i would never play in an alliance that has such stupid rules as that.

Which would explain why I'd not likely have you in any alliance I played in or led. I can't beat you over the head and explain loyalty to you. I also can't fathom how you'd be the enemy of someone on Team and/or Alliance and also expect me to harbor you on FFA should that person be in a clan I had in my embassy as an FDP.

You don't like stupid rules. I don't like disloyal people. Or free agents who think they can do what they like on any server and not be accountable as a player of the game.

Not like there's ever been any danger of us being in the same tag at the same time mind you

Maxipad09 Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 0:11:30

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG....FOR fluff SAKE ITS THE HOLIDAYS!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

Pain Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 0:14:35

not that i would play in an alliance you led, it seems youre not good at keeping that alliance out of trouble, but im willing to bet there isnt a single person in this game who shares your view. to me you are just trying to backpedal and justify your actions in this thread by inventing morals as you go.

so youre saying if i find a member in ESD who has disrespected me or the alliance i was in that was pacted to ESD youll be kicking them out?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 25th 2012, 0:19:14

That's pretty much what he is saying pain
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 0:41:30

Is this crap for real?

Asing Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 1:58:49

someone has taken this game too serious...

look at CC, we have SoL, SoF, Rival, LaF members.. and we get along very well :)

+bonus
SoL
CC

Dizology Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 2:38:00

Originally posted by Dragon:
Truth is, I probably would have just let this go, but QM decided to make a issue of it. That's his prerogative.

I just think that is you have an FDP with someone, none of your members should be running their suck about any member of your FDP's clan on ANY server out of simple respect.

Obviously, that's not the case.

Wrong, QM is not the one that made a big deal out of this.

If you're drunk and you make a bad decision, it effects your sober life. That is what has happened here. At NBK we are not pleased about the situation. We are not going to let you drop a pact with us, and run on FFAT talking whatever you want to - then to come and say "Sorry, I was drunk.. Forgive me?"

The pact is void until the end of the set. (This does not necessarily mean we will war you over it). End of Discussion. Talk to us at the end of the set.

Until then, Everyone enjoy your Christmas and the festive season.

Merry Christmas all!
Peace out

ZIP Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 2:54:39

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Well zip. Dragon is not any body in esd. Okay he is the preZ basically the only member I know beside Tin man or drunk in esd so what he says I would take serious.
We have have no plans to war so lets just let this go

you know me - i'm in ESD.

and warster is right i am Hwar and aFA contact in imag, and i also play in ESD. Right now i have my hands full w/ King Cobra and RD crew, but that is where it stays in 1A.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 3:49:59

lol zip I guarantee you zip just because we don't get along in 1a I'm not going to carry this war over to FFA or if in a clan in FFA with you hate you over it. Its a fluffing game. There is a low population and you can't hate everybody.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 25th 2012, 7:40:06

For the record zip I did not know you were in esd. I honestly don't care I know you we played together I don't think this is a problem were you play this was handled poorley on both parts.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mdevol Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 10:55:29

this is silly.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ZIP Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 14:11:28

agreed, i was just saying you know me :P
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pain Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 3:37:18

well ESD is pacted to CC, and im in CC and ZIP is disrepecting my alliance that im a leader in, in 1a buy declaring war on us so i want him booted from ESD. im sure Mr Morals will make sure that happens, right?

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 3:58:48

Yes I want him booted. sense I'm also, a member of CC!

vern Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 16:01:23

hmmmm

ZIP Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 16:14:33

lol KC !! lets call this cross server destractions !!

Tin Man

Dec 26th 2012, 17:25:59

I *would* be pissed at Dragon for pulling this fluff... but I have missed the politics of Earth.

*RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE*

And on a side note: Try and keep your grabs within your alliances land grabbing rules, unless they have changed recently they were broken not very long after the pact was dropped.

And on another side note, flex your muscles and make land grabs apart of the game again or go hide in your Igloos and sing a sad song =P

Tin Man

Dec 26th 2012, 17:30:05

Also Dragon *may* get a bug in his butt every once in a while but I haven't found a better place to play Earth. You can say he's a Tyrant or w/e but I remember when I ran with you guys... you never allowed self-farming and would threaten to boot your own members over it. You raged war and attempted to upheave the EE community in favor of how *you* felt the game should be played.

Also I remember WAY long ago when most members weren't even allowed to burp on the boards let alone post what they wanted to.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 27th 2012, 3:28:34

?
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:16:27

Well said, Tin Man..

-----
I'm sticking up for the notion that even if I have utterly no use for you, since you are a member of an ALLY clan in FFA, I'll make SURE you're done right on any server out of respect for the relationship I have with your FFA clan.
-----

Let me repeat this, one more time..

-------
I'll make SURE you're done right on any server out of respect for the relationship I have with your FFA clan.
-------

It's a shame that didn't happen, in this case.

It's not the end of the world.. Be happy, don't worry..

I ask all NBK members, to refrain from any additional 'burping' in this thread.

Thanks awfully..

QM
Natural Born Killers
PreZ