Verified:

euglaf Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:00:00

thomas, we decided that your policy and your attitude is not appreciated. the back and forth between you and h4 in private, then the exchanges you made on our countries, have determined your fate this set.

we got derailed by having to fight MD, but this would have happened much earlier if not for that.

GoodLuck to the rest of sanct.

discharged Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:02:57

Oh, mine was bang on! you did not like the policy but yet you attacked, trying to bully a small tag into obedience.

euglaf Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:07:58

it wasnt just the policy, but his attitude as well. had a civil person talked to us, we may have been able to come to some sort of agreement. however, thomas came swinging at us saying he would do whatever he wants, bring a coalition fight to us if we dont accept it, and finally called us a bunch of cheaters.

pretty sure he dug the grave himself. i feel sorry for the rest of sanct.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:11:38

Did I lie when I called you guys cheaters? No.

By the way, I didnt threaten any coalition war, just stated we have friends that don't like them. It's a reminder, but stretch it into a threat. Make this a legit war however you must. You just needed free land to finish top 10.

------------

200% L:L, again. It is plainly in our retal policy. If you do not like our retal policy, the easiest way to avoid this situation is to discontinue grabbing us. You guys grabbed us like hell last set and outran us with your TTRs, then signed a pact once we were in position to retal.

Now you're playing the games again. I get you're bigger than us. But that doesn't mean we are going to back down. We do have friends in this game still. And not many tags really "like" you guys a whole lot. Many will tolerate you, but that's usually as far as it goes.

So if you want to keep playing chicken, that's totally fine by me. We have absolutely nothing to lose. It's not like we're losing an opportunity at AVG NW. But this is your official notice that we are retalling 200% L:L on that last RoR. Technically, he RoR'd the retal for the RoR, so it should be compounded at 2x 200% L:L, or 400% L:L. But I'm feeling generous today.

discharged Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:12:41

Oh, that is SOOOO horrible, he called you names! and all you did was rape our countries! Yeah I can see why you FS:ed a clan with 1/3 the players. Words can be really hurtful!

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:13:34

i wouldnt accept 200% l:l

i would of fs'd you too.

1:1 ftw
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:16:29

iScode ... 200% L:L because it was a RoR

bigw Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:17:17

i don't get when it's been okay for an 80 member alliance feels it needs to declare war on a 15 member alliance. LaF can't use the MD war as an excuse as MD has not hit LaF once.... sigh.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:17:57

was a retal msg sent? was the retal valid or an over retal

hell just give me the country numbers involved :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:19:14

So you did put a threat in there Thomas... why type it if you didnt mean it as a threat of some sort?

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:30:24

I have posted all messages to h4, I have nothing to hide.

This issue is 100% related to #13 ...

Research... But remember these 2 policies

Any hit on a country that has made a retal cannot be grabbed by that same tag for 48 hours or face 200% L:L

Retal window is 48 hours. It is extended to 72 hours if more than 1 retal is authorized or more than 1 retal is necessary to meet L:L.

The Cloaked Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:32:45

Dear Sanct,

pewpewpew

missiles!

Sincerely,
The Cloaked
XOXOXOXO

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:32:52

that is a retarded policy, imo
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Thomas Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:36:30

Those policies were created because people abused the loopholes without them.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 30th 2012, 23:31:47

Having had some visibility into this issue, the issues almost EXACTLY parallel the PDM vs Sanct conflict several rounds ago.

Thomas should adjust his bravado to match his alliances' capabilities, because this is the second time sanct has been hit like this that I'm aware of. Both times he spoke like he was the head of a 250+ member coalition, not a sub-20 member alliance. I'm not trying to take part in any sort of spin machine, but this is one of those cases where the actions of a few (one person in this case) caused things to escalate much farther than they should have regardless of your point of view of this conflct.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

oats Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 23:51:08

WARSTATS

LAF -> SANCT 1350

SANCT -> SOF 9

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:20:37

Originally posted by Pang:
Thomas should adjust his bravado to match his alliances' capabilities, because this is the second time sanct has been hit like this that I'm aware of. Both times he spoke like he was the head of a 250+ member coalition, not a sub-20 member alliance. I'm not trying to take part in any sort of spin machine, but this is one of those cases where the actions of a few (one person in this case) caused things to escalate much farther than they should have regardless of your point of view of this conflct.

Not the first time, not the last. He and his alliance will act surprised each time it happens though.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:22:21

Ill just say these once I speak for NO CLAN just myself.

LaF Should burn in hell. If i was still running WoF to this day. Pact or no pact I would be declaring on LaF.
first you declaring war on a clan that FSed someone with the same numbers. Then after they are taken care of FSing a clan 1/4 your size.Showing the server you cant fight an even war if you wanted too. If you wanted a better war you should have FSed Sancta at the same time as MD. I wish you get a beat down for this one. I still dont like MD after seeing this your just like them. BURN LaF BURN. after this set Ill be suiciding on LaF for the next year. Like FFA I will be bring my group of friends with me.

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:23:46

Originally posted by Pang:
Having had some visibility into this issue, the issues almost EXACTLY parallel the PDM vs Sanct conflict several rounds ago.

Pang, if you had more insight you would know the difference was bigger. against PDM we were expecting it, even wanting it, that is why we acted like we did then... But against LaF we just tried to stand up to the bullies and not let us be raped. We knew that LaF wanted us to attack them, that had been clear since this reset started, but we were keeping our heads cool because I do not think that anyone of us suspected that a 81 member tag would FS a 19 member tag.

Also look at how they did the FS, all of our countries were grabbed before the attack started. They had no real problem with us, they wanted the land... Who will it be next reset? And what crappy excuse will they have?

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:25:31

So you did what you are claiming we did and now you complain about it? I am not familiar with the PDM situation but it sure sounds like you are saying that.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 0:29:23

PDM put a great FS on Sanct and they called in LCN like a bunch of pussies. Die Sanct, die!

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:34:16

Originally posted by discharged:
.....against PDM we were expecting it, even wanting it, that is why we acted like we did then... But against LaF we just tried to stand up to the bullies and not let us be raped.....

Double standard much? It was ok against PDM because you wanted it, but it is not ok against LaF because you didn't want it?

leech Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:41:50

Even though you guys didnt want it, you still did essentially the same thing?

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:45:38

did I ever say it was OK against PDM, I said "the difference is bigger than you think"

But when you bring it up, I would rather read it as the other way around, what we did to PDM was not OK, we set up the bait for them to attack us because we wanted the war... Much in the same way that iMag did a few sets later against us, and at that time we were go for it and decided to add a little twist to the fight aswell. Now this is what LaF did aswell, but we did not take the bait, and instead of changing the lure or fish in another pond they decided to throw dynamite in it and blame it on the fish and say they had it coming for not biting on their lures.

iScode Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:45:56

discharged, its common for the alliance declaring war to farm countries before hitting them, most alliances do it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:53:30

did I ever say it was OK against PDM, I said "the difference is bigger than you think"

But when you bring it up, I would rather read it as the other way around, what we did to PDM was not OK, we set up the bait for them to attack us because we wanted the war... Much in the same way that iMag did a few sets later against us, and at that time we were go for it and decided to add a little twist to the fight aswell. Now this is what LaF did aswell, but we did not take the bait, and instead of changing the lure or fish in another pond they decided to throw dynamite in it and blame it on the fish and say they had it coming for not biting on their lures.

so you guys baited PDM into a war so you could gangbang them and youre trying to take the moral high ground right now?

LOLOL
Your mother is a nice woman

Pride Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:55:15

Originally posted by iScode:
discharged, its common for the alliance declaring war to farm countries before hitting them, most alliances do it.

It is NOT common.

If the alliance is 4 times your size then yes it is common. Otherwise no.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 1:00:34

I'm going to make sure PDM see's that.

iScode Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:01:12

actually

if you look at most fs's, if the target is a low ss break then they will

not once the war has started obviously cause breaks are higher, production in wars is key.

this use to happen in E2025 days as well, grabing at war should be done selectively, i would do it even when fs'ing a larger alliance.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:02:24

So you mean it is common that a tag attacks all or close to all members of another tag with SS and PS before even starting the FS? there was over 50 SS and PS on SancT in the 20 minutes before the killing started. That is the first time I see that many. Normally one saves the turns to actually kill but this just showes that the land was more important than the kill.

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:02:55

Originally posted by Pride:

It is NOT common.

If the alliance is 4 times your size then yes it is common. Otherwise no.

Lots of alliances don't utilize grabbing properly while warring, not our fault. LaF has always done a lot of grabbing while warring, including in wars with MD. Why wouldn't someone grab countries that are low on defense as you start attacking? It's fairly basic stuff.

drdial Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:03:12

b

iScode Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:04:51

So you mean it is common that a tag attacks all or close to all members of another tag with SS and PS before even starting the FS? there was over 50 SS and PS on SancT in the 20 minutes before the killing started. That is the first time I see that many. Normally one saves the turns to actually kill but this just showes that the land was more important than the kill.

50 no

but if i had a target that was low def, i would definitely have some of my guys farm it just before we killed it, i wouldnt farm an alliance if ANOTHER alliance was declaring however, thats dirty, but if your the ones doing the fs then yes, your at war, it is legitmate.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:06:23

Are you saying you wouldnt grab someone who was FSing you or did I misread that scode?

iScode Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:06:31

50 no

but if i had a target that was low def, i would definitely have some of my guys farm it just before we killed it, i wouldnt farm an alliance if ANOTHER alliance was declaring however, i dont like that, but if your the ones doing the fs then yes, your at war, it is legitmate.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Rockman Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:07:49

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Ill just say these once I speak for NO CLAN just myself.

LaF Should burn in hell. If i was still running WoF to this day. Pact or no pact I would be declaring on LaF.
first you declaring war on a clan that FSed someone with the same numbers. Then after they are taken care of FSing a clan 1/4 your size.Showing the server you cant fight an even war if you wanted too. If you wanted a better war you should have FSed Sancta at the same time as MD. I wish you get a beat down for this one. I still dont like MD after seeing this your just like them. BURN LaF BURN. after this set Ill be suiciding on LaF for the next year. Like FFA I will be bring my group of friends with me.

Apparently you forgot about the 1v4 LaF fought a few sets ago, where their allies offered to help, and LaF refused that help. But don't let truth get in the way of your hatred.

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:07:56

Originally posted by Requiem:

I'm going to make sure PDM see's that.

Yeah they will be SOOO upset... You really are slow requiem... That is how like 50% of all wars start and has been so for the 13 or 14 years I have played.

And I have played in LaF, iMag and PDM aswell so I know you all do it ;)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 1:08:14

Who really cares.

Fact #1: we grabbed before we hit
Fact #2: we don't care if it isn't something you would do
Fact #3: you suck see number #1 and #2 again

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 1:09:29

Yeah they will be SOOO upset... You really are slow requiem... That is how like 50% of all wars start and has been so for the 13 or 14 years I have played.

How did you come up with that stat? I bet you just made it up and pulled it out of your ass. You are no Asian calculator. You suck. Try again.

iScode Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:09:36

bah stupid quote rather than edit :P

na locket im saying if i knew about an fs that i wasnt involved in, i wouldnt grab that alliance knowing i wouldnt be retalled.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

En4cer85

Dec 31st 2012, 1:11:50

When Sol had its wars with Laf they even grabbed us before the FS during he killing and then for the remainder of the set.

Btw 50 Ss and Ps attacks is only just over half of 1 grab for each member in Laf.. Minimal really.

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:13:15

How did you come up with that stat? I bet you just made it up and pulled it out of your ass. You are no Asian calculator. You suck. Try again.

Yeah as a matter of fact I did just pull it out of my ass. I made a calculated guess and please notice the vagueness marker "like" in the sentence.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 1:14:49

Yeah as a matter of fact I did just pull it out of my ass. I made a calculated guess and please notice the vagueness marker "like" in the sentence.

So in other words you tried to put a statistic, which is supposed to support your entire post, and admit it holds no validity other than your assumptions which up to this point are very suspect. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Try again.

Also valley girls use the world like better than you. That is totally like true, omg.

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:15:55

Originally posted by En4cer85:
When Sol had its wars with Laf they even grabbed us before the FS during he killing and then for the remainder of the set.

Btw 50 Ss and Ps attacks is only just over half of 1 grab for each member in Laf.. Minimal really.

or 2,5 attacks for every country in SancT.

Numbers can look so different depending on from what side you are.

En4cer85

Dec 31st 2012, 1:18:08

I'm pointing out that the Laf players have not done much grabbing yet as a collective.

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:23:53

So in other words you tried to put a statistic, which is supposed to support your entire post, and admit it holds no validity other than your assumptions which up to this point are very suspect. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Try again.

Also valley girls use the world like better than you. That is totally like true, omg.

You are funny! ... and also slightly retarded. Or maybe that's what makes you funny?

Anyway, I am so sorry that I may have used the word "like" in an for you new way, you have to excuse me, english is not my native language. And I had no idea that people like you with an IQ of under 80 would assume that I was talking like a teenager. But the meaning of "like" that I was after is the one that means approximately, around. Hope that helps you to understand me better.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 1:28:04

Discharged is so cute when he is mad.

discharged Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:36:47

Now you disappoint me. I was hoping you would try to rebut and fail awfully but it seems like you have in some miraculous way decided that it was wiser not to. I am still disappointed, but may have underestimated your IQ, I might bup it up to above 85, just answer this first, can you walk and chew bubblegum at the same time?

Nekked Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:02:22

To HellRush...LaF is no longer welcome in HELL! They put out the fires and its cold here!

h2orich Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:10:13

Any hit on a country that has made a retal cannot be grabbed by that same tag for 48 hours or face 200% L:L

Mentally defective policy.

If you said that,
Any hit on a country that has made a retal cannot be grabbed by that same country for 48 hours or face 200% L:L (ROR) thats fine.