Verified:

Killa Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:09:38

MD knew they would lose the war. They knew Laf would defend SoF. They knew no alliance could/would be active during christmas. They put out a good FS to embarrass SoF, then just sit back and claim moral victory, while losing the actual war.

+Discuss
+Killa

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 23:12:30

they embarrassed SoF and gave Evo ANW... and gave themselves a nice break from the game in January
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:15:57

MD=Christmas Crashers
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pride Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:23:11

We were told if we hit RD we would get gang banged. Why would we have any reason to believe Laf would come in on a war that was already uphill for us...

Sov said earlier they knew we were coming and had planned to gang bang us all along if we hit any of them. So clearly you can't take anything away from our FS. That was just the dedication of our members.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:33:15

It was a nice FS..I would think you should expect SoF to have some nice FS's against MD in the future resets to come.. I hope it was worth it.. but if you guys dont mind putting off your netting ambitions for a while then i'm sure we can continue to have fun warring!! wooohooooooooo!!!

KriSatZ Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:50:35

I don't understand why a 2 month set isn't long enough for a war Syko.

The hatchet should get buried at the end of every set.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

justtaint

Dec 29th 2012, 0:04:58

Bombay claimed Moral Victory, I want nothing to do with that sort of stuff.

Moral victory does not exist in this game. There are only winners and losers and everyone is a whiner.
SlashMD

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:09:49

Why KriSatZ? that sounds boring!!! Besides not like I make any decisions about who SoF wars, just showing my support.

Nekked Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:19:20

Bombay isn't leading md, neither i'm I.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:23:30

SoF threatened MD with a gangbang if it tried to rally allies against SoF or it's interests so we didn't rally allies. We went into it alone.

Despite SoF's split tag declaration. MD was under the impression that SoF would develop a way to hit MD at a later day in the set when conditions were increasingly in their favor. SoF never showed a netting tag. SoF did offer us friendly war options and pact options but each offer was pulled from the table after MD drew up pacts with SoF's allies. MD felt it was being led in circles and being stalled the same way it was last set.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:47:51

Originally posted by Taveren:
SoF threatened MD with a gangbang if it tried to rally allies against SoF or it's interests so we didn't rally allies. We went into it alone.

Despite SoF's split tag declaration. MD was under the impression that SoF would develop a way to hit MD at a later day in the set when conditions were increasingly in their favor. SoF never showed a netting tag. SoF did offer us friendly war options and pact options but each offer was pulled from the table after MD drew up pacts with SoF's allies. MD felt it was being led in circles and being stalled the same way it was last set.

As you may have seen, when u spied SoF countries for your FS, many were being built to net. SoF was just about to tag split when MD made the FS. Where did MD get all their new recruits?

Fuji Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:49:37

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Where did MD get all their new recruits?

^_^

Warner

Dec 29th 2012, 0:50:04

This thread too!!

No more posting in here SoFers!!!
SoF

Zahc Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:53:44

nobody cares about this war. md hit alliances that were trying to net and are getting tagkilled/farmed. big whoop

just gave laf more easy land
llort orp s`fos

Fuji Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:58:16

Originally posted by Zahc:
nobody cares about this war. md hit alliances that were trying to net and are getting tagkilled/farmed. big whoop

just gave laf more easy land

Maybe the netting alliance shouldn't have attacked us last set after telling us on multiple levels and occasions we where not a target. Maybe that said netting alliance shouldn't have then threatened us before the set started. Maybe after threatening us they should have taken us up on our offer to pact them and their allies. Sounds like the netting alliance isn't really interested in netting.

But why let facts get in the way of a stupid post.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 1:05:17

Originally posted by Zahc:

BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE

snawdog Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 1:16:03

+Bonus
Lemme go ask my boss who we support,then i will make a flame post.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Zahc Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 1:55:00

i never said if it was justified or not. also never said it hasnt been done before.

my point is...they found a way to win and now md is farmland.
llort orp s`fos

Kumander Otbol

Dec 29th 2012, 2:09:56

Originally posted by Warner:
This thread too!!

even for the bonus?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 2:19:04

Originally posted by Warner:
This thread too!!

Bummer!

Killa Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 2:33:14

I guess another point should be

Why does it seem all of MD know of pact offers/political dealings?

Is MD this open with there FA work to there members?
or
Is MD leaders trying to sell this to there members?

+Discuss
+Killa

Fuji Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 2:34:24

Every MD member who has posted here is an officer.

Killa Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 2:47:06

I don't know what a officer is or should know.

+Just wondering
+Killa

Fuji Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:00:25

Pride is President. Tav is Head FA. I'm Head of IA. We all attended meetings with SoF heads and tried to come to a settlement.

Killa Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:07:38

What about mav?
+Killa

Fuji Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:09:18

VP

RandyMD Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 8:09:43

I just find it funny. All you kids trying to make this into MD being the bad guy. Claiming we hit a netting tag that just so happens to claim every single set that they are the war champions of the alliance server.

Anyway, next set MD will be running 5 tags...3 of which will net..2 of which will war each other, so go ahead put us on DNH and don't change our plans, even if you don't see our netting tag or we didnt pact you, or we look like were setting up to war with all 5 tags, cause we're netting in 3 of them!
Email:

Karim Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 8:33:19

Originally posted by Fuji:
Every MD member who has posted here is an officer.

I am not!
-[Panzer Division MD]-

justtaint

Dec 29th 2012, 9:16:59

I like to think I am, but I am not.
SlashMD

Y-NoT Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 10:36:30

Slash is semi-God

Vic Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 13:09:53

vicky lar single handedly mended laf and md relations w00t kekekeke

Ruthie

Dec 29th 2012, 22:33:24

Originally posted by Fuji:

^_^

I cant speak for the rest, but I didnt enjoy SoF much so decided to give MD a try.

Having a lot of fun here too!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Fuji Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 22:53:16

We're pretty awesome ;)

Taveren Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 23:41:30

Music videos

Bikerman Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 12:12:24

Originally posted by Ruthie:

I cant speak for the rest, but I didnt enjoy SoF much so decided to give MD a try.

I think you liked SoF, your just not willing to tell everybody about it, coz that would make everybody wanna join SoF

cypress Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 12:44:52

Shaddup and FA my restart Bikerman!

Bikerman Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 12:48:46

I know your new to the game, but you need to come oop for me to FA you!

marx12 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 12:49:24

Ruthiepoo, i miss you

Ruthie

Dec 30th 2012, 15:44:40

Originally posted by Bikerman:
Originally posted by Ruthie:

I think you liked SoF, your just not willing to tell everybody about it, coz that would make everybody wanna join SoF

lol, yea thats exactly why i left SoF ... i cant fool you lol

i miss you too marx, and my eevil ones!!

come to md ;)

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Helmet Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 17:16:48

MD sure makes a lot of statements like they're facts, but they're just ignorant guesses. :)

We had lots of people netgaining.

Fuji Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 17:41:58

Originally posted by Helmet:
MD sure makes a lot of statements like they're facts, but they're just ignorant guesses. :)

We had lots of people netgaining.

I personally believe you had people netgaining. I know Sov dealt with us like you weren't. As I said above, if Sov was interested in netting he sure didn't make that very clear with threats before the set started and 3 weeks of pact offers being turned down.

And Ruthie is treated like a queen here! :)

Mini Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:26:29

If Sov actually sore it coming, you would of split tags earlier and your CS Wouldn't of been so ill prepared.

Sov Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:55:48

MD is the one who decided to put new conditions on the final pact discussions at the last minute, not me. Do not make this as if you guys were just an innocent party. You guys decided to once again try and force your way through to FS RD and also shove Imag off to the side.

If MD really wanted peace they knew exactly how they could achieve it, but alas MD did not want peace they just wanted the opportunity to isolate RD and LAF away from SoF.

Sorry, we will not be supporting your acts of aggression.

Alin Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:01:20

Bla Bla Bla...

Fuji Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:04:34

Hmm. Facts dictate otherwise. It was clear you where playing games with us after 3 weeks of delays and you turning down pacts (that included one that MD and RD both agreed to). Not to mention ignoring requests for further talks. The simple fact is you wanted us to trust you like we did last set.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Pride Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:04:59

Originally posted by Sov:
MD is the one who decided to put new conditions on the final pact discussions at the last minute, not me. Do not make this as if you guys were just an innocent party. You guys decided to once again try and force your way through to FS RD and also shove Imag off to the side.

If MD really wanted peace they knew exactly how they could achieve it, but alas MD did not want peace they just wanted the opportunity to isolate RD and LAF away from SoF.

Sorry, we will not be supporting your acts of aggression.

Really? I told you lets pact but I couldn't guarantee we wouldn't hit RD. Imag is your FDP you should have known they were going to hit RD, yet you still wouldn't pact us.

Also if you didn't take a week to respond on our 1st offer, you know the one that would of had us pacting all your allies then this again would have never happened.

Had we pacted, Imag would have ended up hitting RD, MD would have stayed out and all parties would be happy right now.

Your ego and your "position of power" is what caused this.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:05:27

Your name dropping is so unsutble.

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:06:49

Its all good. There were like 20 days of trying to pact or more,(since the CF last round and the FS this round) during which we really tried our best to pact. SoF First stuck MD last round, and let another alliance farm us and yet we still have no problem working things out. MD did not think that SoF was netting. MD is happy to let SoF net forever if that is what they wish. MD has always been interested in a pact, and we continue to do so, and I agree with you that things took a turn for the worst leading up to the FS. Let us know what your plans are Sov, anything can always be worked out. If RD is the issue then lets fix that. MD may feel like RD wronged us a couple of times, but that doesn't justify any type of blind enduring hatred towards them. I'm just trying to be honest here.

Sov Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:07:03

I was the one who approached MD (Pride specifically) to finalize a pact between SoF and MD. Then you tried to change the terms of the deal by forcing us to leave RD and LAF exposed to you.

I admire your attempts to twist the situation for public relations purposes, but unfortunately you will not be able to escape this fact.

Pride Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:08:46

We had already pacted Laf, nice try smart one.