Verified:

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 16:29:37

The rudeness just continues with a Rival tag jumper. Even at xmas you cant hide evil.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 16:46:59

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
If you compared MD's country sizes against SoF now, versus a year ago what LaF's country sizees was when we FSed MD, you'll easily see there is no tricks.

(I think a few MD members still think it was impossible LaF could have gotten such a huge country advantage then.)

This is how powerful FSes are against a not-so-prepared alliance that was war-prepping to FS at a different date. We have been trying to get FSes to be reduced in strength, but all the game changes in the past year only made them stronger (stone walling changes, special attack changes, etc).

I agree that FSes are still too powerful; however this wasn't some random unprovoked attack on some defenceless alliance. MD attacked an alliance sitting right on top of the game. Personally, I wouldn't have called in LaF, but then again I don't know SoF's other options (if any). LaF being called in was just overkill, particularly when you factor in SoF FSing TIE/MD last reset.

I think I saw Murf saying that it is too early in the reset to come to the conclusion that MD would have beaten SoF. Even after the FS the numbers would have been more than even, and if SoF just got FA from LaF then they could have still won. So all in all this "war" would have been more interesting 1 v 1 rather than 2.5 v 1.
re(ally)tired

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 17:20:02

We dont want to fight anyone one on one. We dont want to gangbang or be gangbanged. We just want to play this game and have fun. SoV has decided that does not work for him. I dont know if all of LaF and all of IX err SoF or w/e they are calling themselves feel the same way as Sov but until then we seem to have no other options.

IF you wanted to netgain. A GREAT way to do that would have been to 1. Not FS MD last round. 2. Accept the pacts that were offered multiple times and offered to protect any ally you choose so that you could have your netting set like you wanted.

You didnt accept even though we offered the moon and then even accepted the pacts you wanted. It is only about power/manipulation and control for SoV.

And until real, honorable sof veterans start to stand up for fairness and against bullies then Sov seems to get his way. (W/e fluffed up way that seems to be)

Germany supported hitler too. It was the wrong decision. I hope real SoFer and are as disqusted with the hypocracy that is Sov and finally let him know it.

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 17:24:06

MD doest harbour blind hatred to anyone. People seem to think we have it out for RD. It is just the opposite. In fact of the SoF/Laf/RD.... MD has pacted RD 2 rounds with a Unap after the MD/Laf wars a few rounds ago. We swallowed our pride and understood that blind hatred does not benefit this game. Everything was good while we gave unaps to RD. But the second we didnt (even though we still have never hit RD and continue to offer them pacts if sof will pact) Sov seems to have a different agenda.

I am sorry that Sov is a an douchebag SoF. I am sorry that he wants this war and he wants to punish MD for some ficticious reason that he made up in his own head.

MD has always wanted to pact everyone and is still willing to do so at any point.

We have no choice but to assume we are being hit every round, given the precedent that Sov set last round.

We are happy to die for what we believe in. Unfortunately i know that SoFer (real sofers) dont believe in you Sov.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 17:27:55

NaturalS. Enough said. SoF has no honor.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

davidoss Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 17:49:53

You can't be serious maverick?

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 18:04:19

What do you mean? everything i said is based on actual logs of pacts being offered and in some cases signed.

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 18:15:11

Further more.... i will back up my claim. SoF/LaF can offer us a pact on AT. With w/e allies they want to protect as well. No outs. Even for multiple rounds if they want them.

MD does not carry grudges and MD does not want to be hated by anyone. We just want to play the game.

MD says something and does it. Pride and Havoc have demonstrated this time and time again. MD wants to be friends and wants earth to be around forever. For whatever reason we love this game.

SoF says something and does the exact opposite. Sov is the one with a coalition and the one that refuse pacts. Sov is the only one that is arrogant and manipulative. Everything thing he posts sounds nice, but everything he does is exactly the opposite. You sit on a throne of lies (*insert Will Ferrel elf meme*)

The Cloaked Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 18:55:57

Last kill run I was eating turkey and drinking wine. I burped and sneezed at the same time and got wine in my right eye. I wear glasses too.

we're definitely the great satan.

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 19:12:39

^exactly. Sov is and it needs to be set straight.

Murf Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 19:18:47

Guess my dnh is over since I just got ABed to hell :(

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 19:32:37

Dang sorry murf :(

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 19:33:45

i will put you on DNH! i didnt know!

Murf Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 19:36:53

No probs 211, hence no war effort on my part

euglaf Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 20:10:43

MAVERICK, WHY ARE YOU SPREADING SO MUCH UN-POSITIVITY. DONT YOU KNOW THAT PANG DEMANDS POSITIVE BEHAVIOR. THAT MEANS NO LIES!

locket Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 20:14:18

He seems pretty serious Davidoss. Perhaps if people actually want to solve the issue at hand someone should accept a damn pact. It is what people claimed they wanted in the first place. Refusing it is stupid.

macmd Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 21:08:55

Originally posted by maverickmd:
IF you wanted to netgain. A GREAT way to do that would have been to 1. Not FS MD last round. 2. Accept the pacts that were offered multiple times and offered to protect any ally you choose so that you could have your netting set like you wanted.

Or 3. make a netting tag so it wouldn't be hit.

That didn't happen because Sov planned to hit MD all along. He had to pull his netting tag when he saw how many MD tagged because he needed his netters or he wouldn't win.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 21:32:52

md.. your nothing great
Do as I say, not as I do.

HavocMD

Dec 28th 2012, 3:14:14

I can't believe all the people whining about ruining SoF's netting set. We offered everybody pacts like Mav stated and our war dec stated.

But apparently Sov is paranoid about "backroom dealings" so I'll say this publicly. We are still willing to pact all of you, multiple sets preferred to put all this behind us. Or you can press the issue and see how long LaF is going to prop up your war effort.

(BTW, every time we've been beaten in war, we've gained 10+ members. Thanks guys!)

pintfro Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 4:04:46

/Rant

It wasnt just any Netting set, this was the 70th reset of SoF being together, and people wanted to have a peaceful set and reunite and net in peace.

so wait a sec, you say you wanted pacts, and you decide to FS SoF because you didnt get them? how does that make sense? If I was SoF's ally, I would totally have stepped in to help crush foolish people.

but then I take a step back because I remembered. THIS IS A GAME!!!! All this back and forth Bull just sickens me. Save the drama-infested politics for actual governments. people seriously need to stop with the slandering and the name calling because its not constructive. and I'm not pointing fingers at one side. I'm talking about everyone...

/endRant

Sublime Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 4:24:06

If Havoc's theory holds true, we should keep warring! Then we can bring more people back in to the game!!!!

In the meantime, I think Maverick should put down the reefer....he's got some crazy conspiracy theories....

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 4:57:22

Originally posted by cypress:
SoF sucks!

indeed lololol

marx12 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:35:24

SOL is still ranked too high

marx12 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:41:46

SOL is still ranked too high

DespicableMe Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 7:59:32

Originally posted by macmd:

That didn't happen because Sov planned to hit MD all along. He had to pull his netting tag when he saw how many MD tagged because he needed his netters or he wouldn't win.

are you blind? we have posted it here what we are going to do this set since this is our reunion set. but what did you do? you just ruined it. now die with your actions. and you try to make peace? LOL. this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. You will die every set. you want 1v1? till next set. you better put some sheen guard in your balls cuz it will hurt too much when we strike.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:21:26

Originally posted by DespicableMe:
Originally posted by macmd:

are you blind? we have posted it here what we are going to do this set since this is our reunion set. but what did you do? you just ruined it. now die with your actions. and you try to make peace? LOL. this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. You will die every set. you want 1v1? till next set. you better put some sheen guard in your balls cuz it will hurt too much when we strike.

lol

Sov Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 13:02:25

I find the character assassination attempts highly amusing.

MD must be running a propaganda department with their entertaining and fictitious content. Unfortunately your cries will not aid your cause, but you may continue crying if you think it makes you feel better.

Y-NoT Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 13:24:13

Hahaha. Amusement centre.

locket Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 15:54:52

Considering you are also trying character assassination perhaps you shouldnt whine about it being done back if that was their goal.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 28th 2012, 15:56:54

Originally posted by Sov:
I find the character assassination attempts highly amusing.

MD must be running a propaganda department with their entertaining and fictitious content. Unfortunately your cries will not aid your cause, but you may continue crying if you think it makes you feel better.

Sounds like they're trying to take a page from SoF's playbook :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

euglaf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 21:33:53

DOES THIS THREAD NEED MORE POSITIVITY?

CAN I TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WHAT I SAW AFTER THE STORM WHERE I LIVE?

A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:14:05

Holy crap that means their were two little leprechauns..
Do as I say, not as I do.

Kumander Otbol

Dec 29th 2012, 3:52:41

lol.

Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Academus Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 16:26:23

x