Verified:

Nuketon Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 1:59:41

LCN declares war on SoF in aid to our friends in MD. Please put us on a wardnh.

The End.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Dec 28th 2012, 2:01:29

i'm pretty sure martian mandated funny pictures or videos in all wardecs. might want to edit one in when you have a minute.

:)

Murf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:03:05

I'm pretty sure if I get hit LCN is in trouble

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:04:55

come on now murf

every time i have seen you post this set, its all me, me, me, me

where is your team spirit :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:05:36

he has plenty of team spirit, there is a ME in team. :P

Murf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:07:41

Lol I'm finally netting, all I want is 1 bloody set off of warring damnit, MD had granted me that much which I am thankful for.

My team spirit has gone for the set, netting is a selfish thing

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 2:08:08

Hey Even though LCN is 23 members I guess they do NOT like bullies/gangbangs. Wow only if more clans were like them at 23 members. MUCH respect to LCN.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:14:12

a little to little: a little to late; Though LCN you got guts.

Sublime Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:26:27

fluff that Hello....they are just looking for abuse!

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:39:53

lol you should of tagged monsters or something murf :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 2:40:56

Or they are doing what other clans especially those that are bigger should have done along time ago. Maybe it is not to exciting for gangbangs and MAYBE that is why this game is having a declining member base. Not sure but that could be a HUGH factor.

Not in LCN or MD but I wish my clan would declare for the Simple fact that SOF was taking the p*ssy way out and LAF you were As*holes for your role in all of this. I personally lost all RESPECT for both those clans this reset. LCN I wish more where like you

MD you also been fighting extremely well and restarting even though you were out numbered 2.5 vs 1. NICE FS earlier MD and nice War Performance

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 2:42:46

Hello ride more fluffs please. LCN are morons. If they really wanted to help they should have jumped in 4 days ago.

What clan do you play for Hello?

Purposeful1 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:45:22

Requiem, please excuse our slow communication all around during the holiday time. Had we all been a little more available, we would have jumped in 4 days ago.
Purposeful1

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 2:52:46

We all know you guys don't celebrate Christmas you're a bunch of Jews.

Jews don't celebrate the Jesus day.

justtaint

Dec 28th 2012, 2:55:47

I've got nothing against LaF or Sof. LaF is FDP'ed to SoF, it was their duty to join in. Quite a few SoF members who've chosen to stay out of this war. MD and SoF had a close relationship for the better part of the last decade+ and maybe we can work towards that again.
SlashMD

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 2:56:33

They were busy celebrating Newtons birthday.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Trife Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 3:04:10

murf whats your country number, so i can tell my missile scientists to avoid hitting you?

;)

edit; nevermind found it ;)
edit 2; omg get some tanks even my horrible country can create parking lots for you!

Edited By: Trife on Dec 28th 2012, 3:08:52
See Original Post

HavocMD

Dec 28th 2012, 3:09:29

Thanks for loaning us the breakers guys. Looking forward to fighting along side you all.

gradeA

Dec 28th 2012, 3:11:05

requiem the dumbest member of LaF strikes AT again.

locket Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 3:23:03

gradeF insult there

Warner

Dec 28th 2012, 3:47:54

Hi Trife!
SoF

Pride Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 3:58:02

It is a great honor to be fighting along side LCN again. It doesn't matter when they came the fact is they came.

It means the world to us.

MD thanks LCN.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 4:07:41

Originally posted by gradeA:
requiem the dumbest member of LaF strikes AT again.

Lame. Try again.

Trife Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 4:26:25

Originally posted by Warner:
Hi Trife!

howdy!

and while hitting murfy would probably be fun, since he's marked DNH over on our end of things there shouldn't be any hits on him by LCN :)

bigw Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:02:19

wahoo

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:12:28

Respectable.

elvesrus

Dec 28th 2012, 5:27:03

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:35:10

ok
Do as I say, not as I do.

bertz Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:41:28

So LCN decided to join the war after eating and drinking much during xmas

Pain Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 6:12:03

10m bushels next set to the person who kill shots Trifel
Your mother is a nice woman

tellarion Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 6:21:50

Who was playing #3?

Karim Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 6:43:06

Props to LCN, it was time to see some balls.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

KriSatZ Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 6:51:21

Shame you guys didn't come in sooner really.

But it shows MD know where their friends are.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

anitasanchez

Dec 28th 2012, 7:47:23

I wonder how many times MD has to screw over LCN for LCN to finally stop giving MD a FDP.

Alin Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 8:45:45

To late - and i don`t mean this reset. I mean overall!

But still nice too see some cojones on this server, besides MDs ones which are really big...

Duna Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 8:52:41

A bit late LCN:)

Flamey Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 9:39:45

LCN is a very peculiar alliance...

After being beaten by SoL for a year, they come to an agreement with SoF, MD and LaF that we will all defend each other against an aggressive SoL. During the first two sets, LCN worked with SoF/LaF/MD in our wars with SoL/NA/RD. From them onwards LCN isolated themselves from the fighting and used the conflicts between the major powers to leverage themselves into a position where they could net. There were points where their entry into one of the sides could change the balance, but they used their position of power to secure their own self-interests, essentially betraying all of their FDPs on both sides of the conflict. They must have known their fence-sitting would cost them dearly eventually. Their decision to leak logs from the SoF/LaF/Rival/LCN/Omega chat to TIE, who then passed them onto Evo is a perfect example of this attitude.

However, you could argue that's fair enough, they just want to net... but this wasn't the case, LCN wanted to net most sets, fight wars of their choosing with no grudges afterwards and essentially do their own thing WHILE benefitting from the protection their FDPs gave them. An example of this was the set where SoL/MD/Evo secretly came together to plot LaF's doom. Instead of working with SoF/LaF, they decided to arrange a morale-boosting friendly with our biggest rivals SoL and signed a FDP with MD (who had prior dropped them). SoF had even offered to war with LCN against SoL that set, but we were ignored as we were by LCN for most of the last year.

Furthermore, LCN pulled off another bizarre more a few sets ago. They felt strong as a 50 member alliance and had certain members begging for war. As always, they refused to renew pacts until the start of the set... but this time they dropped certain alliances, clearly looking for a war. Some of these alliance had been long-term FDPs of LCN. It was clear that they wanted to war and had plans for a specific war... but that opportunity never came up. Worried about the political consequences of hitting the alliance they had intended to, LCN instead hit PDM and lost all moral credibility and in fact lost half of their membership. The set after they dropped even more long-term faithful allies and were hit by two of them in the same set.

At the beginning of this set, SoF had decided that we'd had enough of being FDPed to this alliance who has helped us a total number of 0 times in the last year and a half. An alliance that never bothered talking to us for the last year and leaked our last major conversation to our enemies. We never had any plans to hit them, but instead they enter against us in defence of an alliance who has dropped them twice in the last year and a half. Who on earth dictates your foreign policy? You flip-flop more than a sunny day on the beach and decide upon the worst course of action.

Enjoy being our farmland.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 9:41:04

Brave Level: So

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:19:18

As usual Flamey your version of "history" has almost no basis in fact or reality.

Bring on the logs!

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:21:46

I spy, with my little eye... A RED HERRING! LOOK!

DespicableMe Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:27:41

more country more land. :)

Purposeful1 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:31:43

It's so fascinating to see how some people create fantasyworlds to fill in the unknowns in their heads.

As a small point of clarification out of a sea of misinformation... I was under the impression that SoF and LCN were on good terms. This set, when we tried to re-sign our FDP, SoF told us that they would not sign LCN unless we pacted RD and Rival.

I have no beef with RD or Rival, but we LCN'ers don't appreciate being told what our foreign policy can or cannot be. We'll stand by our friends, but we won't be treated like puppets. So we dropped our pursuit of a pact with SoF.

We didn't plan to war this set, but, like LaF, we honor our allies' requests to come to their aid, regardless of how overpowered or futile the fight.

Good luck to all involved, and see you on the battlefront.
Purposeful1

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:38:07

I wish SoF had offered MD a pact in exchange for pacting Rival and RD.

Oh wait!

ColoOutlaw

Dec 28th 2012, 10:40:04

Thanks LCN, can't wait to start ankle biting :)

Boltar Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:42:06

u should atleast bring more then a butter knife to a gun fight if ur gunna be over powered and futile... 0% sdi countries theo's and atleast 5-10 under 100k breaks of gs/br combinations.. and definately.. a 20k acre country wouldnt be a 460k jet ps for a tyranny with 142% weapons

Sov Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:43:30

I do not begrudge LCN entering. For their own sake it would have been better for them if they didn't enter but it is what it is.

A FDP between LCN and SoF was never on the table this set for us due to the lack of communication between our Alliances. We did however leave the door open for a FDP next set and a NAP for this one if LCN was prepared to work with us, including pacting our allies which we know LCN had participated in planning against.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:47:13

LCN participated in the planning against SoF's allies and din't invite us? =(

Purposeful1 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 10:47:39

Originally posted by Sov:
which we know LCN had participated in planning against.

I'm interested to hear more about this, because I certainly haven't been party to this.
Purposeful1

PG Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:01:49

/eats popcorn.

not really a surprice..
Waiting for more to join in on the fun...
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Alin Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:09:35

Flamey:
You flip-flop more than a sunny day on the beach and decide upon the worst course of action.

Enjoy being our farmland

Sov:
For their own sake it would have been better for them if they didn't enter but it is what it is.

Sof is constantly creating an atmosphere of fear around them. Is not the type of "fear for your life" fear, but people are scared and threaten to loose their "On-line comunities".
Worked out so far with a lot of weak ( leadership ) alliances.

Ingame examples:
we will make MD quit (#877)
MD youre dead set by set (#802)
we will make MD quit the game (#942)

Another example is AT & every-time a Sof head is opening his mouth.

INTIMIDATION AND THREATENING ( another example in this game is SAM DANGER | - * | ). The world DANGER is scaring me as much as Sof is !!!

Threatening behaviors may be conceptualized as a maladaptive outgrowth of normal competitive urge for interrelational dominance generally seen in animals. Alternatively, intimidation may result from the type of comunity in which individuals are socialized, as human beings are generally reluctant to engage in confrontation or threaten violence.

Like all behavioral traits it exists in greater or lesser manifestation in each individual person over time, but may be a more significant "compensatory behavior" for some as opposed to others. Behavioral theorists often see threatening behaviours as a consequence of being threatened by others, including parents, authority figures, playmates and siblings.

Intimidation may be manifested in such manner as physical contacts, glowering countenance, emotional manipulation, verbal abuse, making someone feel lower than you, purposeful embarrassment and/or actual physical assault.

And example of a physical assault in EE would be iScode and a sheep. The other examples fits Sofs leader-board and the way they are playing politics.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 28th 2012, 11:13:17
See Original Post